Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

To pest or not to pest?

Jump to newest

By *SayHello. OP   Man
over a year ago

Chester

Like most guys on here to get one message back you need to be sending a fair few.

Fortunately I'm not a bad looking guy so don't miss out too much on fun. However I did join the site to explore a more hidden side.

As most of the messages I send probably get discarded into room 101 of fab. Is it an irritation of desperate to send amother message after some time has passed.

Love to hear both sides of the story on this one.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I nearly always return with a polite reply. So if I gave a polite no, I would not be happy to receive a follow up.

over a year ago

If someone doesn't reply to the first message, it's incredibly unlikely I'll send them another.

The only exception being if a month has passed and the original is still showing as "unread" - and even then I'll hesitate before sending more.

I'm not desperate enough to behave desperately.

By *SayHello. OP   Man
over a year ago

Chester

It means a lot when that happens. You are definitely the minority though.

over a year ago

Hmm if I've declined previously or not replied I wouldn't welcome another message if I'm honest...if I was interested I would reply the first time.

By *SayHello. OP   Man
over a year ago

Chester

"If someone doesn't reply to the first message, it's incredibly unlikely I'll send them another.

The only exception being if a month has passed and the original is still showing as "unread" - and even then I'll hesitate before sending more.

I'm not desperate enough to behave desperately. "

Exactly!!

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

My memory is so bad I never remember what was said to whom so all I can go on is that 'mailed you 2 years ago' thing. That's no use to me so I started to scribble in the private notes when I get a message from someone with the date and what was said.

So then if they contact me again I can reply accurately. Some people block but I amuse myself with whatever I wrote previously.

It's tedious getting daily messages from the same person asking for a pair of my dirty knickers though so I'd avoid that route.

over a year ago

"It means a lot when that happens. You are definitely the minority though. "

I always see those "not interested" replies as a bit smug. It's pretty obvious girls are gonna get more attention than guys, even girls who ming get inundated.

I'd rather be ignored tbh - I don't have to think about it then

over a year ago

"Like most guys on here to get one message back you need to be sending a fair few.

Fortunately I'm not a bad looking guy so don't miss out too much on fun. However I did join the site to explore a more hidden side.

As most of the messages I send probably get discarded into room 101 of fab. Is it an irritation of desperate to send amother message after some time has passed.

Love to hear both sides of the story on this one. "

You have tried once. Don't try again.

over a year ago

"It means a lot when that happens. You are definitely the minority though.

I always see those "not interested" replies as a bit smug. It's pretty obvious girls are gonna get more attention than guys, even girls who ming get inundated.

I'd rather be ignored tbh - I don't have to think about it then "

See we can't win!!

If we ignore we are ignorant if we reply saying not interested we are smug??

Honestly..100% I hate sending messages saying sorry I'm not interested..I feel like I'm being horrible but if you don't then you just end up waffling to someone you have no interest in

over a year ago

"See we can't win!!

If we ignore we are ignorant if we reply saying not interested we are smug??

Honestly..100% I hate sending messages saying sorry I'm not interested..I feel like I'm being horrible but if you don't then you just end up waffling to someone you have no interest in "

If I'm not interested I'll ignore - that goes for anywhere. If I relied on this website to get laid I'd be firing my apprentice forever!

over a year ago

Although, in fairness I rarely ever message anyone to begin with. Really can't be arsed with all that trying malarkey.

over a year ago

Op if you offer to buy a lady a drink in a pub and she declines. Do you ask her again in 2 hours?

Post new Message to Thread