Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Mistress needed

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I need a reg mistress to show me the ropes and use the hell out of me, happy to do anything only limit is watersports.

So if any female wants a younger slave to use and do their chores I'm always up for hire

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I need a reg mistress to show me the ropes and use the hell out of me, happy to do anything only limit is watersports.

So if any female wants a younger slave to use and do their chores I'm always up for hire"

Only limit? Careful, young man. There are a lot of painful things, you know.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I need a reg mistress to show me the ropes and use the hell out of me, happy to do anything only limit is watersports.

So if any female wants a younger slave to use and do their chores I'm always up for hire

Only limit? Careful, young man. There are a lot of painful things, you know."

Only one way to find ou if I enjoy them

Reply privately

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

yeah watersports is definitely on the milder end of the spectrum.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Only one way to find ou if I enjoy them"

I think you are being a bit coy.

A 12 inch thick dildo up your arse? A sharp instrument cutting your sphincter? It is not all Mr Grey, you know.

Reply privately

over a year ago

So if any female wants a younger slave to use and do their chores I'm always up for hire"

So you're OK with number 2's then

Reply privately

over a year ago

Show you the ropes? A Mistress does not teach a slave. She would tie you up in the said ropes then use you for her every whim and desire . Having a fully completed and well written profile, may help you attract a Mistress for her to use you as a play thing.

Reply privately

By *iAbbyTV/TS
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Im still looking for a Mistress to adore as well.

Abby

Reply privately

over a year ago

Any toilet involved play is a limit (thought watersports meant that)

Reply privately

over a year ago

So you're OK with sounding?

Reply privately

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

Too young for me.

And the profile doesn't scream submissive but I'll take any kink that's available.

Reply privately

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

"So you're OK with sounding?"

Just googled that....eeek

Reply privately

over a year ago

Will you tidy my bedroom ? Lol

Reply privately

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

"So you're OK with sounding?

Just googled that....eeek "

Don't knock it until you try it!

Reply privately

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

Don't knock it until you try it!"

Ooh no thanks.....won't be doing that...along with watersports

Reply privately

By *entleman_PerveMan
over a year ago

peterborough

Be careful what you wish for there's a wide and weird repertoire of kink you couldn't possibly imagine

That said I didn't think I'd enjoy CBT until I tried it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Only one way to find ou if I enjoy them

I think you are being a bit coy.

A 12 inch thick dildo up your arse? A sharp instrument cutting your sphincter? It is not all Mr Grey, you know."

Reply privately

over a year ago

Look at me, look at me, look at me....

*sighs*

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So you're OK with sounding?"

I'm okay with what would be talked about, moving like it's just meet n fuck smh

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh so we've gone from OK with anything and "use the hell out of you" to "we'd have to talk about things first"

You'd get a much better response if you sat down looked at what it is specifically you're interested in, is it pain, humiliation, degregation, loss of control, being made to do things you want to do but are ashamed to admit to?

Etc there's a big range knowing what you want to try first will help you find someone with similar tastes.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh so we've gone from OK with anything and "use the hell out of you" to "we'd have to talk about things first"

You'd get a much better response if you sat down looked at what it is specifically you're interested in, is it pain, humiliation, degregation, loss of control, being made to do things you want to do but are ashamed to admit to?

Etc there's a big range knowing what you want to try first will help you find someone with similar tastes.

"

Yup you're an idiot

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh so we've gone from OK with anything and "use the hell out of you" to "we'd have to talk about things first"

Yup you're an idiot "

Sorry did I misinterpret

"moving like it's just meet n fuck smh"

Cause it didn't make that much sense so I just went with the first half.

Reply privately

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

When you ask for advice and people take the time out to respond, I think you'll find the word you're looking for is thanks!

Play nice please.

DGx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yup you're an idiot

Sorry did I misinterpret

"

Point proven

Reply privately

over a year ago

"When you ask for advice and people take the time out to respond, I think you'll find the word you're looking for is thanks!

Play nice please.

DGx"

I am nice honest

Reply privately

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"When you ask for advice and people take the time out to respond, I think you'll find the word you're looking for is thanks!

Play nice please.

DGx"

Just to make sure you didn't miss it...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yup you're an idiot

Sorry did I misinterpret

Point proven"

So why am I an idiot by giving you the most basic advice think what you actually want not say no limits then start adding them in as you realise that what many in this lifestyle see as mild is gonna be way past your limit.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yup you're an idiot "

With my experience subs are normally respectful perhaps figging may help

Reply privately

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Don't knock it until you try it!"

It's on my list

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yup you're an idiot

Sorry did I misinterpret

Point proven

So why am I an idiot by giving you the most basic advice think what you actually want not say no limits then start adding them in as you realise that what many in this lifestyle see as mild is gonna be way past your limit.

I didn't add any limits mate simply said it would be talked about (which is obvious)

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yup you're an idiot "

No he's not. Hes offered sound advice. If you don't want advice or can't accept it, then maybe don't post in a public forum. Being rude is neither needed nor showing you in a good light.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's on my list"

If your feeling adventurous combine it with a mettle but to lug and a TENS machine with a programmable waveform function

Reply privately

By *ikeC2012Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

It's fun though in the right hands

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's on my list

If your feeling adventurous combine it with a mettle but to lug and a TENS machine with a programmable waveform function "

Metal butt plug*

I think my autocorrect is a prude

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yup you're an idiot

No he's not. Hes offered sound advice. If you don't want advice or can't accept it, then maybe don't post in a public forum. Being rude is neither needed nor showing you in a good light. "

stupid people offend me my apologies

Reply privately

over a year ago

And there is always needle play and anal speculums and anal fisting

You are gonna have so much fun

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yup you're an idiot

No he's not. Hes offered sound advice. If you don't want advice or can't accept it, then maybe don't post in a public forum. Being rude is neither needed nor showing you in a good light. stupid people offend me my apologies "

You're the only one who has said anything stupid. You sound like a petulant child.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yup you're an idiot

No he's not. Hes offered sound advice. If you don't want advice or can't accept it, then maybe don't post in a public forum. Being rude is neither needed nor showing you in a good light. stupid people offend me my apologies "

You're adorable.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yup you're an idiot

I'd put a tin hat on if I were you.

I'm not sure you understand what stupid really means.

I'm going to get some popcorn, anyone else want some?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yup you're an idiot

No he's not. Hes offered sound advice. If you don't want advice or can't accept it, then maybe don't post in a public forum. Being rude is neither needed nor showing you in a good light. stupid people offend me my apologies

I'm going to get some popcorn, anyone else want some?"

Not for this, it's boring, shall we see what else is about?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Op you live in London why not pop along to torture garden this month?

You can speak to the professional doms try out the equipment and get a feel for things.

Reply privately

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"If your feeling adventurous combine it with a mettle but to lug and a TENS machine with a programmable waveform function

Metal butt plug*

I think my autocorrect is a prude "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yup you're an idiot

No he's not. Hes offered sound advice. If you don't want advice or can't accept it, then maybe don't post in a public forum. Being rude is neither needed nor showing you in a good light. stupid people offend me my apologies

I'm going to get some popcorn, anyone else want some?

Not for this, it's boring, shall we see what else is about?"

I was expecting this to be on fire by now. If it doesn't pick up soon I'm going to watch last night's Strictly.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Op you live in London why not pop along to torture garden this month?

You can speak to the professional doms try out the equipment and get a feel for things."

well I'm not looking for a dom lol just a mistress but I will look into it thanks

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yup you're an idiot

You're the only one who has said anything stupid. You sound like a petulant child. "

here come the morons on fab again not understanding simple English because the Internet wasn't a hung when they were alive so you've got to act like it's an English exam move alone

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP you certainly are coming across as a petulant child. Do you understand what having a mistress would involve? Being respectful for a start! Go and think about it before you put your 4th thread up in 2 weeks asking for a Mistress. Comeback when you have some manners. People have given you good advice and you do not have the grace to take it on board or thank them. Pathetic!

Reply privately

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

Yup you're an idiot

You're the only one who has said anything stupid. You sound like a petulant child. here come the morons on fab again not understanding simple English because the Internet wasn't a hung when they were alive so you've got to act like it's an English exam move alone "

Wow.

People have been polite and offering constructive critique.

If you can't take direct honesty from people with good intentions, you've zero hope of finding a Mistress who'll put up with you.

Reply privately

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"

here come the morons on fab again not understanding simple English because the Internet wasn't a hung when they were alive so you've got to act like it's an English exam move alone "

I've asked you pleasantly twice now to play nice. Asking for advice and then insulting those who give it is not acceptable.

Reply privately