Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Wanking someone is it a lost art

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have noticed women on here don't want to take the time to wank off guys much preferring the speed of blowjobs or just miss out foreplay on guys all together. It's usually the other way in relationships with females complaining is this just women being more assertive or selfish because there are loads of males on here or is there another reason.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Guys are generally better at wanking themselves off . I figure if a guy meets a woman he would rather be sucked or fucked than wanked off .

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

What women? And how do you know they don't bring a guy off with their hands? It's all part of sex play for me and my FB just as oral is

over a year ago

I'm always wanking Paul off

I love giving it a fondle not even as foreplay just because i like touching him

over a year ago

Mrsdpt would disagree

A slow handjob with plenty of lube leaves me a quivering mess

over a year ago

Doll does it loads I mean on meets with someone else not with your own partners

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

I don't have a partner but i do know how to wank a guy

over a year ago

Not saying every woman I'm just saying I'm a bit shocked that so many don't do it very often or if they do it's not for long I have met some who are amazing at it. The ones who give equal amounts of foreplay are obviously the ones who would make the best partners

over a year ago

"Guys are generally better at wanking themselves off . I figure if a guy meets a woman he would rather be sucked or fucked than wanked off ."

Me too And I do like to watch a man wank. I will use my hand as well but normally because I have more than one to attend to I do love to wank from time to time and feel the cock throb in my hand... And sometimes its nice to feel them pulse and unload over my hand and lick it off.

over a year ago

"Guys are generally better at wanking themselves off . I figure if a guy meets a woman he would rather be sucked or fucked than wanked off .

Me too And I do like to watch a man wank. I will use my hand as well but normally because I have more than one to attend to I do love to wank from time to time and feel the cock throb in my hand... And sometimes its nice to feel them pulse and unload over my hand and lick it off. "

By *xel25Man
over a year ago

wiltshire

I agree... We need more wankers in this world!

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

It's always nice when a woman lends a helping hand

over a year ago

I'm a wanker

over a year ago

I wanked off a guy til he came just last night

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

I love wanking guys off - particularly with a cock in each hand. Even better when I feel them spurt onto me ! I've never had any complaints so I guess I haven't quite lost the art.

over a year ago

shakes head and walks off. So were doing all the hard work, whats in it for us? I've got on my profile, I need my pussy filling, and dogging meets I'm tried of so many BJ's that I'm wearing a ball gag next time. SO fill my pussy or nothing. Sorry, but wanking would not do anything for me. Unless it was a slave and I could get me kicks (no pun intended other ways.

over a year ago

Love being wanked off by a women although i can finish myself off faster if shes watching me do it

over a year ago

i like to be started off with a walk for a minute or so, but you can't beat a blow-job - less messy too

over a year ago

If anyone needs a subject to practise on let me know

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I love wanking someone, watching them do it themselves, and lying next to them masturbating...

Its a term of endearment in bed between my lover and I... never understood why its a bad thing to be called a wanker we both love it.

By *LFB.Woman
over a year ago

Farnborough.

Personally i love wanking a guy off

over a year ago

"Personally i love wanking a guy off"
mmmm sounds good to me

over a year ago

"I wanked off a guy til he came just last night "
mmmmm

over a year ago

I think that a girl making a guy cum with her hand is one of the nicest things she can do for him. Of course, if a girl is good enough to do that for you, then you should do smoething nice for her in return, it's a 2 way street.

over a year ago

I love it especially if 1 in each hand

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Love when wiggles wanks me off, she gets excited waiting for me to pop

By *iljonMan
over a year ago

stourbridge

I love being wanked off with my hard cock wedged in between the painted big toe and second toe belonging to a big buxom woman. She holds my prick tightly pulling my foreskin away from my exposed purple head, my slit is stretched and gaping already glistening with pre cum and drops of golden piss. Fucking heaven xxx

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

What an absolutely beautiful digression around the lost art of wanking.

[THREAD APPROVED]

over a year ago

Something that's kinda new to me but I'm loving it.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"What an absolutely beautiful digression around the lost art of wanking.

[THREAD APPROVED]"

Maybe we should set up some kind of heritage association to keep the art alive?

over a year ago

Wank a guy off Tuesdays lol.

By *neoclockgunMan
over a year ago

London

I LOVE being wanked by a sexy woman.

I also love her watching me wank, and thereby seeing what gets me off. Although a talented girl can always add her own touch...

Absolutely ADORE it.

Lessons available...

over a year ago

I like to wank off my man , the looks of pure pleasure pleased me no end

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

I instigated a bit of a wankathon in the dungeon at Abfabs a couple of months ago. I sat in the throne-like chair at the end and successfully wanked at least 12 men (may have been more) to completion. Every time I finished one, another appeared - as challenges go, it was great fun

Emm x

over a year ago

No it is not a lost art. Maybe forgotten by some but still a pleasure to those if us who enjoy it

over a year ago

Ive never actually done this but prefer to lick and play with his cock than wank them off. Ive found guys prefer to do it themselves. Im a bit of a biter too but not to hurt them, more a nibble.

By *onnie55Man
over a year ago

Port Talbot

"Ive never actually done this but prefer to lick and play with his cock than wank them off. Ive found guys prefer to do it themselves. Im a bit of a biter too but not to hurt them, more a nibble. "

Mmmm... Love the sound of that..

over a year ago

"Guys are generally better at wanking themselves off . I figure if a guy meets a woman he would rather be sucked or fucked than wanked off ."

I was of this mind set until a girl took the time to lay me back and introduce me to lube and cock play!, I've not wanked since as it'll never be as good!

By *oweyelashesMan
over a year ago

Leicester

I think a hand job is by far the best thing in the world I cum much harder when given one

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

Lube or massage oil to give a good wank

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

I'm no master wanker but do like covering dinkles in lube and trying different techniques, pressure and playing around with it. Can be quite fun

over a year ago

often im kneeling between his legs after ive cum and wank him - get to see his wholebody tense and shudder - and watch his face - then i lay over him and we come down together -

over a year ago

"I love wanking guys off - particularly with a cock in each hand. Even better when I feel them spurt onto me ! I've never had any complaints so I guess I haven't quite lost the art."

Leeds guy here who'd absolutely love to provide an extra cock for your 'spare hand' any time you might desire one. What a delicious thought...

over a year ago

"Ive never actually done this but prefer to lick and play with his cock than wank them off. Ive found guys prefer to do it themselves. Im a bit of a biter too but not to hurt them, more a nibble.

Mmmm... Love the sound of that.."

I

Nice tan, too far away for a nibble

By *icurguycovMan
over a year ago

Leeds

I enjoy being wanked more than being sucked. Usually have to take over myself to finish myself off as she fucks herself with a dildo. so erotic.

By *igboy10essexMan
over a year ago

Upminster

I do love being wanked & sucked at same time

By *igboy10essexMan
over a year ago

Upminster

"Ive never actually done this but prefer to lick and play with his cock than wank them off. Ive found guys prefer to do it themselves. Im a bit of a biter too but not to hurt them, more a nibble.

Mmmm... Love the sound of that..

I

Nice tan, too far away for a nibble "

I love being nibbled x

By *igboy10essexMan
over a year ago

Upminster

"I'm no master wanker but do like covering dinkles in lube and trying different techniques, pressure and playing around with it. Can be quite fun "

Feel free to try your different strokes on me.

I can take along hard wanking x

By *essiCouple
over a year ago

suffolk

"I love it especially if 1 in each hand "

I know a lady that enjoys that to ...

over a year ago

I met a woman who lubed my cock up , then got her silky panties wanked me with them , rubbed my tight hole with them and balls. Talking dirty all the time. I was about to cum, she stopped calmed me down.... She must have done this 8 times. I was begging to cum , huge load shot everywhere. Mmm

By *essiCouple
over a year ago

suffolk

"I think a hand job is by far the best thing in the world I cum much harder when given one "

D says this also... He certainly did the other morning when I wanked him and he cum hard over his stomach..I rubbed it all in over his chest and stomach lol

By *ucyfur77Woman
over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"Have noticed women on here don't want to take the time to wank off guys much preferring the speed of blowjobs or just miss out foreplay on guys all together. It's usually the other way in relationships with females complaining is this just women being more assertive or selfish because there are loads of males on here or is there another reason. "

Not guilty

over a year ago

I'd take anything over a bad handjob though! Remember ladies saliva is your friend

Post new Message to Thread