Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Can`t contact someone i that blocks sgl guys

Jump to newest

By *ycra OP   Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Just a quickie. I have a female who wants me to arrange a sgl guy. But a lot of sgl guys block other guys from contacting them.(Due to not being gay/bi, and wanting only fems cpls)..which is understandable! But I can`t contact them to ask them if they would like a meet with her !

So a lot of sgl guys are loosing out cos they block contact from the males who want to organise sunmat for a female.

As a male, I don`t block them. So the male half of a Cpl can contact me if they wish.

Dare I say this - Opinions please lol ?

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *hy-totCouple
over a year ago

Skellow

why don't you just open a couples account ??

Reply privately

By *ycra OP   Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Because she does not want that right now. She wants me to do the organising.

Reply privately

By *hy-totCouple
over a year ago

Skellow

confused at doesn't want that but wants a meeting ????

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

There is no solution other than she should mail them

Reply privately

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

I'm not sure if many reliable guys would set up a meet with an unverified guy on behalf of an unknown woman..... But I'm sure you'll get guys offering

Reply privately

By *ycra OP   Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

"confused at doesn't want that but wants a meeting ????"

I don`t want a sgl male for me ! But she wants one together with me. Hope that sorts the confusion lol

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

How about if she opens an account?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well if she wants it, and won't set up a couples profile with you...then she sorts it mate.

Saves you the aggro!

Reply privately

By *ycra OP   Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

It`s not aggro as such. Mainly a point to sgl guys that they are potentially missing out on fun. Personally I`m not big on "veri`s" either. I have met people of here who want to remain private...and I respect that. (Goin slightly off subject there, but just my _iew

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/10/15 15:03:51]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well you can't get around filters so the best you can do is pop a thread in the forums (tick) and see if any guys contact you ...

As others have said, if she sets up a profile for her or a couples one with you then it's more likely you'll get what you're looking for.

If a single guy mailed me and asked if I wanted to fuck his female friend (not on the site) and that he was just doing the arranging, I'd probably say no. So this might not be the best way to meet the people she wants, but I wish you both all the best!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Mainly a point to sgl guys that they are potentially missing out on fun."

Or she's potentially missing out on fun ... I mean, it's not a bloody charity is it?

Reply privately

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Well you can't get around filters so the best you can do is pop a thread in the forums (tick) and see if any guys contact you ...

As others have said, if she sets up a profile for her or a couples one with you then it's more likely you'll get what you're looking for.

If a single guy mailed me and asked if I wanted to fuck his female friend (not on the site) and that he was just doing the arranging, I'd probably say no. So this might not be the best way to meet the people she wants, but I wish you both all the best! "

Reply privately

By *rant4Man
over a year ago

South Wales & London

Damn....lol

Reply privately

By *ycra OP   Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Thanks danberks. Just getting opinions, and hopefully providing a tip for the sgl males. Because they have a tough job meeting as it is lol.

I tend to kind of feel people out really rather than veri`s an stuff. And in my experience, it`s the verified, that have not bothered to turn up or give an explanation. I don`t chase them, name or shame, i just block them for wasting my/our time. But it is annoying because there are loads of sgl males that would have turned up had they got an invite like.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just a quickie. I have a female who wants me to arrange a sgl guy. But a lot of sgl guys block other guys from contacting them.(Due to not being gay/bi, and wanting only fems cpls)..which is understandable! But I can`t contact them to ask them if they would like a meet with her !

So a lot of sgl guys are loosing out cos they block contact from the males who want to organise sunmat for a female.

As a male, I don`t block them. So the male half of a Cpl can contact me if they wish.

"

I don't block guys

Reply privately

By *ycra OP   Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Yeah...but a million miles away trademark lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Thanks danberks. Just getting opinions, and hopefully providing a tip for the sgl males. Because they have a tough job meeting as it is lol.

I tend to kind of feel people out really rather than veri`s an stuff. And in my experience, it`s the verified, that have not bothered to turn up or give an explanation. I don`t chase them, name or shame, i just block them for wasting my/our time. But it is annoying because there are loads of sgl males that would have turned up had they got an invite like. "

They have filters on for a reason. If you want to contact someone who doesn't want contact from someone of your status ... You can't. That is the point of a filter.

For every "just just possible," they are avoiding 100, "definitely nots."

Filters really are a very useful device. You are a single guy and they do not want contact from single guys.

Reply privately

By *uperock99Man
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

When some couples put up a meet to meet m f mf etc and you see it then you try messaging them but they block single guys, so you can't message them, don't get why they bother

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hmmm and this 'woman' doesn't want to know who's turning up? Sounds fishy. If she's real then get her to do the messaging

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

The thing I don't get in these situations is if this woman is serious and wants to meet surely she's capable of organising it for herself, I manage to

Reply privately

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"When some couples put up a meet to meet m f mf etc and you see it then you try messaging them but they block single guys, so you can't message them, don't get why they bother"

Maybe they just want to let their friends or previous contacts know they are looking for a meet, and don't want hundreds of random mail

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"When some couples put up a meet to meet m f mf etc and you see it then you try messaging them but they block single guys, so you can't message them, don't get why they bother"

Because they could be advertising the meet solely for the benefit their existing friends list and guys they've already met

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"confused at doesn't want that but wants a meeting ????

I don`t want a sgl male for me ! But she wants one together with me. Hope that sorts the confusion lol"

Then you need a couples profile as you are meeting as a couple

Reply privately

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Because she does not want that right now. She wants me to do the organising."

It's the only way you'll be able to do it and even then I suspect it's only ever going to come across as a bit dubious, even if it is all above board.

You can organise it from a couples account but from a single blokes account, an unverified one at that, I think it unlikely you'll have much luck. I don't pay any heed to verifications personally but from what I gather, I'm in the minority.

If the shoe was on the other foot and your lady friend was trying to organise another girl for you both then she's likely to have just as much trouble with that from a single girls profile.

You make it sound as though single men are missing out but actually they're allowed to make choices just as you are and their choice to filter out single men is perfectly acceptable. If they want to play with couples they don't filter them out and that's exactly the scenario you're offering. A couple. You're not finding someone else just for her, you're trying to find someone else for you both which turns you into a couple, albeit you're two singles playing together.

The longer you fanny around trying to get round filters, the more time you're wasting when you could have set up a couples profile and let the seven days pass before you can post from it.

Your friend simply can't have it all her own way. Neither can you. The single blokes on the other hand can go find couples who don't filter out single blokes for threesomes.

Reply privately

By *ycra OP   Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Tryin to answer as much as i can here. Some women do not want any involvement in the meeting (That is part of the excitement)!Nor do they want the hassle that comes with it sometimes !Yes she does not want to know or see pictures of who it is ! She trusts me, and it`s been fine the other times. Understand that other peoples needs/wants and desires don`t work the same way as yours. I was asked to sort this, and i will.

Reply privately

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

Contact some of the many hundreds (thousands?) of single guys that don't block other single guys from messaging them

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Because she does not want that right now. She wants me to do the organising."

So why don't you open a cpls account? Tell your girl you'll look after it and do all the arranging.

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Tryin to answer as much as i can here. Some women do not want any involvement in the meeting (That is part of the excitement)!Nor do they want the hassle that comes with it sometimes !Yes she does not want to know or see pictures of who it is ! She trusts me, and it`s been fine the other times. Understand that other peoples needs/wants and desires don`t work the same way as yours. I was asked to sort this, and i will. "

Well the simple solution is if she doesn't want to organise it and wants a little mystery is to put on her big girl panties and walk through the doors of a local club without arranging to meet anyone there

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just a quickie. I have a female who wants me to arrange a sgl guy. But a lot of sgl guys block other guys from contacting them.(Due to not being gay/bi, and wanting only fems cpls)..which is understandable! But I can`t contact them to ask them if they would like a meet with her !

I don't block guys "

Neither do I. Hoping to meet some new mates/friends who enjoy the same things so its easier to discuss with rather then explaining it to someone who don't understand lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Contact some of the many hundreds (thousands?) of single guys that don't block other single guys from messaging them"
I've suggested that

Reply privately

By *ycra OP   Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

I have done it this way before, and it works ok. It just means i can`t contact a male that blocks sgl males. It`s that simple really. Nowt fishy...nowt wrong with the way people want stuff done. When the meet is successful...that's all that counts to me. Just thought i would point out what i considered to be a valid tip that "Might" help out the sgl male. If a sgl male gets a meet from unblocking sgl guys...drop me a msg to prove my theory actually works lol ! If just one gets a meet...wahoo result lol

Reply privately

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"I have done it this way before, and it works ok. It just means i can`t contact a male that blocks sgl males. It`s that simple really. Nowt fishy...nowt wrong with the way people want stuff done. When the meet is successful...that's all that counts to me. Just thought i would point out what i considered to be a valid tip that "Might" help out the sgl male. If a sgl male gets a meet from unblocking sgl guys...drop me a msg to prove my theory actually works lol ! If just one gets a meet...wahoo result lol "

Well you've named him on your profile so he might get back to you

Reply privately

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Tryin to answer as much as i can here. Some women do not want any involvement in the meeting (That is part of the excitement)!Nor do they want the hassle that comes with it sometimes !Yes she does not want to know or see pictures of who it is ! She trusts me, and it`s been fine the other times. Understand that other peoples needs/wants and desires don`t work the same way as yours. I was asked to sort this, and i will. "

So put up a meet request and the blokes who are interested will reply to your advert!

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

No mention of your lady friend in your profile that will raise suspicion especially with you being unverified in over a year

May be worth putting a paragraph in your profile about it and stating that you can send her pics via some form of media and if she can be spoken to on the phone to confirm her identity

Reply privately

By *ycra OP   Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Adam-tina. I do contact the ones that don`t block, but every now and then i come across a profile that i think " He seems perfect", only to discover he`s blocked sgl guys from contacting him.

It`s just the way the cookie crumbles sometimes.

Oh and someone mentioned for her to get her big girl panties on. She hardly wears panties...an they aren't big either lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have done it this way before, and it works ok. It just means i can`t contact a male that blocks sgl males. It`s that simple really. Nowt fishy...nowt wrong with the way people want stuff done. When the meet is successful...that's all that counts to me. Just thought i would point out what i considered to be a valid tip that "Might" help out the sgl male. If a sgl male gets a meet from unblocking sgl guys...drop me a msg to prove my theory actually works lol ! If just one gets a meet...wahoo result lol "

Really, there is no need to prove your theory.

Filter of no single males = no single males.

I am not sure what you are trying to prove.

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

It's ironic that in your profile you pretty much say that you prefer women that know what they want and how to get it, yet your lady friend relies on you to do it for her

Reply privately

By *ycra OP   Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Curvy.

My circumstance have changed so much over the last year it`s unreal. I`m on/off wi someone. It`s crazy to alter the profile all the time. All i can say is if people ask...i tell the truth as to my "Current situation at that time".

Some don`t want me to mention them at all ! That's not my choice, it`s theres ...i respect that totally. And as i have mentioned before..veri`s don`t mean a lot to me at all.

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Adam-tina. I do contact the ones that don`t block, but every now and then i come across a profile that i think " He seems perfect", only to discover he`s blocked sgl guys from contacting him.

It`s just the way the cookie crumbles sometimes.

Oh and someone mentioned for her to get her big girl panties on. She hardly wears panties...an they aren't big either lol. "

Then throw on a dress and go to the club no panties required for entry

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Curvy.

My circumstance have changed so much over the last year it`s unreal. I`m on/off wi someone. It`s crazy to alter the profile all the time. All i can say is if people ask...i tell the truth as to my "Current situation at that time".

Some don`t want me to mention them at all ! That's not my choice, it`s theres ...i respect that totally. And as i have mentioned before..veri`s don`t mean a lot to me at all.

"

My profile constantly changes with my circumstances but considering you won't change it to match the current need, you need to realise it's going to limit your chances with guys that don't block you

Reply privately

By *ycra OP   Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

I don`t feel i need to explain the reasons behind this type of meet! Nor try to convince anyone of the validity of my profile. Why ? Because i know what my intentions are (Genuine), and i`m happy with it`s content. As everyone`s does...my life is constantly changing. One day it will settle down (Fingers crossed lol), but for now...it`s onwards an upwards. I don`t think i would make a convincing tv either lol, but thank you anyway .

Reply privately

By *ycra OP   Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

So to recap:-

Note to guys blocking other sgl guys:-

If the male is asked to organise a meet for his partner g/f and you have blocked sgl guys...he can`t get in touch with you to ask you if you would like to help out .

Phew...i think that's the general jist of the purpose of my postings lol.

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"I don`t feel i need to explain the reasons behind this type of meet! Nor try to convince anyone of the validity of my profile. Why ? Because i know what my intentions are (Genuine), and i`m happy with it`s content. As everyone`s does...my life is constantly changing. One day it will settle down (Fingers crossed lol), but for now...it`s onwards an upwards. I don`t think i would make a convincing tv either lol, but thank you anyway ."

And unfortunately not everyone is going to believe it's genuine if your not trying to validate it in anyway, other than just taking your word for it, you are a complete stranger, how do they know they can trust you? Simple fact is they don't and most likely therefore won't

Who mentioned about you being a tv? What relevance as that got?

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Your current status might not help either, afterall your messaging them to say you have a lady friend that wants to play with them, yet your status says your seeking to find one

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"So to recap:-

If the male is asked to organise a meet for his partner g/f and you have blocked sgl guys...he can`t get in touch with you to ask you if you would like to help out .

"

We all knew what you were saying we're just pointing out the obvious, which you seem to be missing

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

It really is a simple conundrum with a simple answer.

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

We all knew what you were saying we're just pointing out the obvious, which you seem to be missing "

Oh and since your not getting it the obvious is this;

STICK TO MESSAGING THE GUYS THAT HAVENT BLOCKED SINGLE GUYS OR HAVE A COUPLE PROFILE SO YOU CAN CONTACT THEM ON THAT INSTEAD

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Contact some of the many hundreds (thousands?) of single guys that don't block other single guys from messaging them"

Reply privately

By *ycra OP   Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Curvy,

There is no need to shout ! I`m not missing anything. You are just trying to tear down my profile. The other day i was looking to find one...i just havn`t changed it, as i don`t know how long it will last.

The mention of the dress was the reason for the tv comment btw. I don`t need your advice on how to run my profile...nor will i take it. Your just turning it into a profile attack.

It won`t work....cos i won`t rise to it either ! Thank you for your comments, but that's it !

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

make the effort, reap the rewards...........

Reply privately

over a year ago

That's because this site is over run with cock hungry women and no single men or so I'm told

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Curvy,

There is no need to shout ! I`m not missing anything. You are just trying to tear down my profile. The other day i was looking to find one...i just havn`t changed it, as i don`t know how long it will last.

The mention of the dress was the reason for the tv comment btw. I don`t need your advice on how to run my profile...nor will i take it. Your just turning it into a profile attack.

It won`t work....cos i won`t rise to it either ! Thank you for your comments, but that's it !

You not missing anything yet your constantly mentioning the same thing over and over when you've already had the answer, and I'm not attacking you or your profile and merely pointing out why most single guys won't take this very seriously at all.

"

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"make the effort, reap the rewards..........."

At least _iew gets what I've been trying to say

My points were to try and help you not attack you

Reply privately

By *ycra OP   Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Thank you people for the positive comments and the people who understand the reason for the posting ! And the new emails lol.

I wish ya all well

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Curvy,

"

You asked for opinions. She gave you hers.

Most people will assume that an unverified male profile saying he has an unspecified 'female' up for a meet is just a dreamer. I am not saying this is you- just saying what most people would think of this type of situation.

If people block a certain profile type it means they don't want mail from them. Using the forum to try and get around such blocks is against site rules. Again- not saying this is what you are doing, just stating facts.

People have given suggestions and opinions, which is what you asked for.

Good luck.

Reply privately

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

We really need a banging head against brick wall smilie

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"We really need a banging head against brick wall smilie "

I agree, although I think mine would have banged it's head clean through the wall by now

Reply privately

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"We really need a banging head against brick wall smilie

I agree, although I think mine would have banged it's head clean through the wall by now "

at least it's wine o clock

Reply privately

By *ycra OP   Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Pointless emailing me curvy if you block me for a response to it !

Reply privately

By *ycra OP   Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Scarlet stars,

Yes i asked for opinions, not a personal attack on my profile or it`s validity ! Big difference !

Reply privately

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Pointless emailing me curvy if you block me for a response to it ! "

Just so you're aware, communicating on the forums with those who have blocked you isn't cool.

You asked for advice, you got some. Ignore the stuff you don't want to hear and carry on.

Reply privately

By *ycra OP   Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

They shouldn`t "communicate " with me if they gonna do an immediate block after it ! Post it where all can see !

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Pointless emailing me curvy if you block me for a response to it ! "

It was merely an apology I sent as you felt personally attacked by me and that wasn't my intention I wasn't looking to open a private conversation with you.

Reply privately

By *ycra OP   Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

I think you like me really...and this is foreplay

Reply privately

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"They shouldn`t "communicate " with me if they gonna do an immediate block after it ! Post it where all can see !"

And I think that's just been done. Let's move on shall we?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Couples profile, you do the messaging, simples

Reply privately

By *ycra OP   Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Well i`m going to play with my nuts ! 20 of them, and i`m going to lovingly fit them to my car . I just hope it don`t start getting frisky with me lol

Adios

Reply privately

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"It`s not aggro as such. Mainly a point to sgl guys that they are potentially missing out on fun."

I'll cope.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It`s not aggro as such. Mainly a point to sgl guys that they are potentially missing out on fun. Personally I`m not big on "veri`s" either. I have met people of here who want to remain private...and I respect that. (Goin slightly off subject there, but just my _iew "

If they didnt block guys I suspect they would be offered hundreds more blow jobs from "straight" guys than they would be offered opportunities like this

Reply privately

By *aeBabeWoman
over a year ago

London

We all knew what you were saying we're just pointing out the obvious, which you seem to be missing

Oh and since your not getting it the obvious is this;

STICK TO MESSAGING THE GUYS THAT HAVENT BLOCKED SINGLE GUYS OR HAVE A COUPLE PROFILE SO YOU CAN CONTACT THEM ON THAT INSTEAD "

Reply privately

By *ycra OP   Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Thanks for the email advice, but it`s not required. I didn`t suggest you was "Viewing my profile". It was a fun attempt at humour that clearly bypassed you. I won`t need any further advice, I have managed all these years up to now, and I'm a confident happy go lucky guy and I generally succeed in all my endeavours.

Reply privately

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

" I'm a confident happy go lucky guy and I generally succeed in all my endeavours.

"

Whoever was using your profile earlier didn't get that memo!

Reply privately

By *cotbbtopMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

People that block like this are pretty narrow-minded, so better off without them

Reply privately

By *ilthygorgeous1Couple
over a year ago

Oxford

"It`s not aggro as such. Mainly a point to sgl guys that they are potentially missing out on fun.

I'll cope. "

Reply privately

By *ycra OP   Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

There is no "Obvious" ! I don`t need to "get anything" ! I fully understand. People seem to be drifting off on there own private tangents ! I will continue the way I always have. Comments yes know it all`s no !

Reply privately

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

There's been no requests for profile feedback as far as I can see girls and boys. If we can't stay on topic can we at least steer clear of profile critiques?

Pretty please with a cherry on top!

DGx

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

" I'm a confident happy go lucky guy and I generally succeed in all my endeavours.

Whoever was using your profile earlier didn't get that memo!"

They didn't and in some ways they still aren't

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm not sure if many reliable guys would set up a meet with an unverified guy on behalf of an unknown woman..... But I'm sure you'll get guys offering "

But not turning up.....?

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

You posted a topic on a public forum, the one down side of that is some people are going to have an opinion that differs to yours, some will try to be helpful, some will be down right sacastic etc it is the roll of the dice deal with it

Reply privately

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

OP, if she wants an mmf, without having the hassle of arranging one, or looking at a photos of the guys, with the supposed hassle of having you run a couples account, then surely there is a really simple answer...

Go to a club.

Reply privately

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

"OP, if she wants an mmf, without having the hassle of arranging one, or looking at a photos of the guys, with the supposed hassle of having you run a couples account, then surely there is a really simple answer...

Go to a club. "

Stop complicating things!

OP'S method works......look at all those verifications from satisfied men...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Would the simple solution not be to put a post up in the meets section and let any guys who are interested mail you

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Would the simple solution not be to put a post up in the meets section and let any guys who are interested mail you "

The OP has had this and other helpful suggestions but apparently he didn't want that he just wanted us to say yes your are quite right all these single men blocking other single men are clearly idiots

Reply privately

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Would the simple solution not be to put a post up in the meets section and let any guys who are interested mail you

The OP has had this and other helpful suggestions but apparently he didn't want that he just wanted us to say yes your are quite right all these single men blocking other single men are clearly idiots "

Because all of these seemingly single men have a spare woman that they are just begging to share with you (that sounds horribly misogynistic, but thats what he is saying right?)

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Would the simple solution not be to put a post up in the meets section and let any guys who are interested mail you

The OP has had this and other helpful suggestions but apparently he didn't want that he just wanted us to say yes your are quite right all these single men blocking other single men are clearly idiots

Because all of these seemingly single men have a spare woman that they are just begging to share with you (that sounds horribly misogynistic, but thats what he is saying right?)"

Seems that way

I know this is off topic but love the new profile pic nice to see both of your gorgeous selves share the limelight

Reply privately

By *ycra OP   Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Curvy, I think you have lost the plot to be honest ! Don`t email me then block me so I can`t reply. I don`t want or need your advice. I did not call sgl men idiots either...so get your facts correct. You seem to have nothing better to do than drag out this thred. I will cease to feed your wild crazy tangents. Your full of knowing what other people are thinking apparently.

Don`t unblock me then post me another email then block me again either.I have no desire to communicate with you further in anyway shape or form !Keep away !

Thank you so much for the decent posts people, and the people that understood the point of the post in the first place ! Glad I could help some guys out there !

Happy hunting folks

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It`s not aggro as such. Mainly a point to sgl guys that they are potentially missing out on fun. Personally I`m not big on "veri`s" either. I have met people of here who want to remain private...and I respect that. (Goin slightly off subject there, but just my _iew "

Tbh over my time here I've had dozens of messages form single guys saying they've got a girl and want a three some etc, I don't think I've ever seen one get a verification before vanishing into unlos.

I mean who's going to meet someone they've never spoke to or had any contact with she might be insane or total incompatible the only guys you're gonna get to go for this deal are the fantasists who won't turn up or the utterly desperate.

Reply privately

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

If you meet as a couple, whether you are a couple playing with a partner / FB / Binman, you still need a couples profile to do that on.

Reply privately

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Well I think this has probably gone round in circles enough now.

Filters are there to allow people to choose who can and cannot contact them. Quite rightly you can't get round them as everyone has the right to decide for themselves who they want to get in touch.

Let's close it there.

DGx

Reply privately