Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

No glove - no love

Jump to newest

By *andb OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

Question for all you fab fabbers that's been puzzling since joining this site.

Many profiles state No glove - no love - which is very understandable in this day and age but then they go on to state they love oral.

This sounds like an anomaly to me as what protection is used for the receiving and giving to other partners.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

Down to the individual.

I only have penetrative sex with condoms, but they taste disgusting so I will never perform oral on a man if he is wearing a condom. My choice.

If his choice is to only receive oral sex whilst wearing a condom then he doesn't receive oral from me. He either goes without or try to find a woman who likes the taste of latex.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There is a higher risk at catching something through penetration than oral, therefore I request a condom to be worn. Catching something through oral has a less chance of happening... main reason for catching something through oral is having cuts on mouth/genital areas... But I wouldn't give or receive oral, if there were cuts on the genital area and mouth cuts heal pretty quick... It's a risk you take, but a lesser risk of catching anything

over a year ago

Some people use them only as contraception.

I'm guessing most people aren't really thinking about the risk of diseases else the wouldn't be fucking in the first place.

By *andb OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

Thanks for the replies as it's something that has really puzzled us.

over a year ago

Condoms dont just STI's they stop pregnancies to!!

Post new Message to Thread