Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Travelling

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've been lurking round the forums and posting the occasional post if I feel I have something to add to it, and one thing I've noticed is the distance issue?

Do people really not meet others based on geographical location? I've seen people say "If you're ever up this way" or "When I'm down your end" .... Myself, I happily travel to someone if there's a good meet on the cards. A couple of these have been spur of the moment and late at night.

Birmingham to Grimsby, Birmingham to Bracknell etc

So does distance put you off or do you use it as a polite way of refusing a meet?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If it's the right meet. I'll drive anywhere. Have done in the past.

Claire

XX

over a year ago

To be honest, we prefer local meets, especially with single guys. Because we like to meet the same people over again. We do travel more for couples, though.

Having said that, if we are going to be in the area, and I've spoken to people on the forum, I'd love to meet for a drink or a play, depending on the person.

For people off the forum, no thanks. Chances are I haven't spoken to them enough to want to meet them long distance.

-Courtney

over a year ago

"To be honest, we prefer local meets, especially with single guys. Because we like to meet the same people over again. We do travel more for couples, though.

Having said that, if we are going to be in the area, and I've spoken to people on the forum, I'd love to meet for a drink or a play, depending on the person.

For people off the forum, no thanks. Chances are I haven't spoken to them enough to want to meet them long distance.

-Courtney"

I would happily meet you both for a social/drink

over a year ago

"I've been lurking round the forums and posting the occasional post if I feel I have something to add to it, and one thing I've noticed is the distance issue?

Do people really not meet others based on geographical location? I've seen people say "If you're ever up this way" or "When I'm down your end" .... Myself, I happily travel to someone if there's a good meet on the cards. A couple of these have been spur of the moment and late at night.

Birmingham to Grimsby, Birmingham to Bracknell etc

So does distance put you off or do you use it as a polite way of refusing a meet? "

I'm with you on this I love to travel and appreciate anyone traveling to me.

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'm happy to travel too. If there's a connection the distance doesn't really make any odds. Just got to find the right time and get in the car.

over a year ago

I've been to Scotland Wales and all I've England. I am a nationwide Perv

over a year ago

"I've been to Scotland Wales and all I've England. I am a nationwide Perv "
over even

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

"I'm with you on this I love to travel and appreciate anyone traveling to me. "

Then travel to us

over a year ago

"

I'm with you on this I love to travel and appreciate anyone traveling to me. "

Half the excitement is the flirty phone calls on the way there, them asking "where are you now" etc

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Well we arranged a meet with a couple in Birmingham, its about 2hrs 30 from us, so we thought we would make a weekend of it. Great flirty chat, fun pic swaps, skype conversation to confirm they were genuine, booked the hotel, and then they changed their mind

So travelling can be risky.

over a year ago

Forty odd miles by bicycle

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

Some people have a limit due to commitments such as kids/work/home life so wouldn't have the time to travel. Others might be looking for a regular FB so require someone local to them.

Personally I'm happy travelling, I used to be a courier so used to driving distances.

By *ittenbutnotshyCouple
over a year ago

North Manchester

We always meet socially first so distance is something we consider will drive 40mins or so for a meet/social. Not interested in meets with people too local.

over a year ago

I usually only play for about 2 hrs tops.....so would you really want to travel that far, for a 2hr meet??? I certainly wouldn't. Lol

over a year ago

"I usually only play for about 2 hrs tops.....so would you really want to travel that far, for a 2hr meet??? I certainly wouldn't. Lol"

2 hours is plenty, I want to play with someone not date them

Post new Message to Thread