FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Girls, would you date a bi if he told you straight away?

Jump to newest

By *bione_1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Broxbourne

Hi all, I'm Alex.

I just wondered how many women would continue to date a guy if he was honest up front and said he was bi, or in my case bi curious?

I feel myself that it would put most women off?

Please share your thoughts

.I'm limited experience bi but would Like to try more bi fun but still be in a happy healthy relationship with a lady.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I did. An ex was openly bi, was upfront with me. It was never a problem, we had lots of fun together.

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

I accept people for who they are, whatever that is x

over a year ago

Yes, I would.

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

My partner is a bi male. No guys I had met before on here had openly admitted they were bi and I did not, at the point we met, think it would make that much difference. Now I would not meet or date a guy unless he was bi and proud - bi men rule! (when I let them)

over a year ago

Yes of course.

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

I have no issues with bisexuality, but we here aren't necessarily going to be a great cross section of the population.

By *bione_1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Broxbourne

"I did. An ex was openly bi, was upfront with me. It was never a problem, we had lots of fun together. "

Hi, well I'm pleased to hear that x

By *bione_1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Broxbourne

"I have no issues with bisexuality, but we here aren't necessarily going to be a great cross section of the population. "

Lol I take your point x

over a year ago

i have to be as honest as the guy if he said he was bi,and not continue the relationship.sorry,its just me.i dont have a problem knowing bi guys,i just dont want to have a relationship of a sexual nature with them

By *bione_1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Broxbourne

"My partner is a bi male. No guys I had met before on here had openly admitted they were bi and I did not, at the point we met, think it would make that much difference. Now I would not meet or date a guy unless he was bi and proud - bi men rule! (when I let them) well said

"

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I personally wouldn't.

2 men together does nothing for me, and just not something I am interested in.

And yes, as a bisexual woman that possibly makes me a hypocrite before anyone accuses me of it...

By *bione_1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Broxbourne

You see this is my point, many woman don't mind bi guys but most would nor choose to date one if they said they are bi on first date or early in relationship

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

I would , if he can accept I'm Bi why should I have a problem with him being bi?.R

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"Hi all, I'm Alex.

I just wondered how many women would continue to date a guy if he was honest up front and said he was bi, or in my case bi curious?

.I'm limited experience bi but would Like to try more bi fun but still be in a happy healthy relationship with a lady. "

If I was interested in dating a guy then you would be there on my list along-with the others

The only thing which would put me off would be if he started talking about his time with guys whilst whispering sweet nothings to me

xxx

By *bione_1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Broxbourne

"I would , if he can accept I'm Bi why should I have a problem with him being bi?.R"

But it's very cool for a girl to be openly bi,and most guys love the idea.

I certainly do

over a year ago

Might really depend on your intensions , do you want to keep her to yourself or are you happy to share ?

over a year ago

If it's a monogamous relationship would there be any difference at all?

I never quite get the insinuation that bi guys can't have a normal relationship, seems it's used by a large number as an excuse to cheat

over a year ago

"i have to be as honest as the guy if he said he was bi,and not continue the relationship.sorry,its just me.i dont have a problem knowing bi guys,i just dont want to have a relationship of a sexual nature with them"

I feel like this too. I would also I am afraid leave a relationship If a guy later confessed as it really isn't for me x

By *bione_1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Broxbourne

"Might really depend on your intensions , do you want to keep her to yourself or are you happy to share ? "
well that would depend on what she was comfortable with.

over a year ago

"Might really depend on your intensions , do you want to keep her to yourself or are you happy to share ? well that would depend on what she was comfortable with."

Of course , so best thing to do is talk about it get it out in the open and find out and tell each what's comfortable for you both

By *bione_1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Broxbourne

I fully.agree

over a year ago

"I fully.agree "

Your welcome

You can buy me a pint after you get your first ffm haha

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

I think if this is the reaction of the "open minded" "Sex Positive" community, then I would seriously consider keeping it to yourself.

Its a shame that the LGBT community is more like the LGbT community.

In the lifestyle its pretty much expected that the women will be bi, but men seem to get shunned.

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

"You see this is my point, many woman don't mind bi guys but most would nor choose to date one if they said they are bi on first date or early in relationship "

I know fab isn't run of the mill, and perhaps a little more open than the general public... but the majority of ladies above are happy to date bi men, so doesn't really justify your many women comment.

I choose not to as it just doesn't do anything for me - so I would not date nor meet a bi man - and I would rather be upfront about that.

By *bione_1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Broxbourne

"You see this is my point, many woman don't mind bi guys but most would nor choose to date one if they said they are bi on first date or early in relationship

I know fab isn't run of the mill, and perhaps a little more open than the general public... but the majority of ladies above are happy to date bi men, so doesn't really justify your many women comment.

I choose not to as it just doesn't do anything for me - so I would not date nor meet a bi man - and I would rather be upfront about that. "

Ok fair point

over a year ago

No

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"You see this is my point, many woman don't mind bi guys but most would nor choose to date one if they said they are bi on first date or early in relationship

I choose not to as it just doesn't do anything for me - so I would not date nor meet a bi man - and I would rather be upfront about that. "

But is it a case of they turn you off, rather than they don't do anything for you?

For example, if someone told me they were a traffic warden, that wouldn't, in itself, turn me on, but it wouldn't turn me off, and I would still play with them if everything else was good.

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"...

For example, if someone told me they were a traffic warden, that wouldn't, in itself, turn me on, but it wouldn't turn me off, and I would still play with them if everything else was good."

Next you'll be telling us that you play with estate agents too; my, my, some people .....

By *bione_1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Broxbourne

Mixed response so far

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

"But is it a case of they turn you off, rather than they don't do anything for you?

For example, if someone told me they were a traffic warden, that wouldn't, in itself, turn me on, but it wouldn't turn me off, and I would still play with them if everything else was good."

Not an active turn off - but something I have no interest in. I am not interested in watersports - again a not interested so I choose to have nothing to do with it.

So I exercise free choice and meet people who I am interested in - as a whole person. I don't want to meet someone where I feel there are parts they need to conceal that do not interest me at all.

By *umpleteazerWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

Yes, as long as they were truthful from the start and I liked them. Not into watching two guys so wouldn't want to be involved in anything though

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"...

For example, if someone told me they were a traffic warden, that wouldn't, in itself, turn me on, but it wouldn't turn me off, and I would still play with them if everything else was good.

Next you'll be telling us that you play with estate agents too; my, my, some people .....

"

Jesus! No! I have to draw the line somewhere, I'm not an animal!

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Yes if I liked him enough to date him his sexuality doesn't bother me as long as he's honest.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

The first guy I knew who came out and told me he was bi I married, does that answer your question

over a year ago

Yes I would be happy dating a bi guy if he was upfront and honest about it and what he expected from the relationship

By *bione_1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Broxbourne

"Yes I would be happy dating a bi guy if he was upfront and honest about it and what he expected from the relationship "

Thanks for your posting, keeps me optimistic

over a year ago

So obione day you start dating a girl you tell her your bi are you hoping she then gives you permission to play with men outside eof the relationship

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"So obione day you start dating a girl you tell her your bi are you hoping she then gives you permission to play with men outside eof the relationship"

She may just do that I would let him

By *bione_1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Broxbourne

"So obione day you start dating a girl you tell her your bi are you hoping she then gives you permission to play with men outside eof the relationship"

Well depends how she fells about it. I would hope it could be inclusive.

By *bione_1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Broxbourne

"So obione day you start dating a girl you tell her your bi are you hoping she then gives you permission to play with men outside eof the relationship

She may just do that I would let him "

would you?

over a year ago

That's a very good question?

By *bione_1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Broxbourne

I guess it's the same for me if she said she wanted fun outside our relationship.

If it's strong enough relationship with openness and honestly and she was safe I would have no problem with her having fun

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"So obione day you start dating a girl you tell her your bi are you hoping she then gives you permission to play with men outside eof the relationship

She may just do that I would let him would you? "

Yes my ex was free to meet whoever he wanted as long as he was honest with me about it

over a year ago

Hells yeah, I definitely would!

over a year ago

So basically its not about telling her you're bi, its about her letting you fuck other people?

over a year ago

"

Would you ask her to join you?

By *bione_1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Broxbourne

If she felt comfortable about the situation, yes

Would you ask her to join you? "

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

"i have to be as honest as the guy if he said he was bi,and not continue the relationship.sorry,its just me.i dont have a problem knowing bi guys,i just dont want to have a relationship of a sexual nature with them"

This is how I feel too.

By *bione_1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Broxbourne

If she felt comfortable with the situation and I thought she would enjoy it, yes

Would you ask her to join you? "

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

She may just do that I would let him would you?

Yes my ex was free to meet whoever he wanted as long as he was honest with me about it "

Exactly; no different from any other couple where the guy has permission to occasionally play away with another woman

In my opinion, a bi-guy is more attracted to women than he is to guys. There is a higher chance of loosing a straight guy to another woman than a bi-guy to a man

All hypothetical for me as I wouldn't date a man for a permanent relationship but if I was looking ...

over a year ago

"I guess it's the same for me if she said she wanted fun outside our relationship.

If it's strong enough relationship with openness and honestly and she was safe I would have no problem with her having fun "

Basically your looking for a swinging relationship correct me if im wrong

By *ivinefoxWoman
over a year ago

Coventry

I would as long as we could share guys together...

By *bione_1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Broxbourne

I genuinely would like to know if would but a girl off in the first instance.

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

Im bi and always been honest about it have a close friend who accepts it and she happens to be bi too so its great xx

By *bione_1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Broxbourne

"Im bi and always been honest about it have a close friend who accepts it and she happens to be bi too so its great xx"
well your a very lucky bloke.

over a year ago

My answer is still yes I would date

By *bione_1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Broxbourne

"I guess it's the same for me if she said she wanted fun outside our relationship.

If it's strong enough relationship with openness and honestly and she was safe I would have no problem with her having fun

Basically your looking for a swinging relationship correct me if im wrong"

Maybe that's true?

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

"Im bi and always been honest about it have a close friend who accepts it and she happens to be bi too so its great xxwell your a very lucky bloke. "

Cheers mate yeah im lucky to of found her great to be my true self for a change xxx

By *bione_1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Broxbourne

"My answer is still yes I would date "
So it wouldn't put you off and you would be happy starting a relationship knowing that at some point there maybe some swinging

By *bione_1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Broxbourne

"Im bi and always been honest about it have a close friend who accepts it and she happens to be bi too so its great xxwell your a very lucky bloke.

Cheers mate yeah im lucky to of found her great to be my true self for a change xxx"

Great to hear mate.

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

"I genuinely would like to know if would but a girl off in the first instance. "

You've had this answered...

Some wouldn't mind, some would be put off. But then some girls won't date short men/bigger men/bald men/muscly men - its personal taste...

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

"Im bi and always been honest about it have a close friend who accepts it and she happens to be bi too so its great xxwell your a very lucky bloke.

Cheers mate yeah im lucky to of found her great to be my true self for a change xxx

Great to hear mate. "

Thanks mate but yeah its down to personal taste if a woman doesnt like bi guys then thats there choice xxx But we are no different that straight guys same equipment lol xxx

By *bione_1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Broxbourne

"I genuinely would like to know if would but a girl off in the first instance.

Some wouldn't mind, some would be put off. But then some girls won't date short men/bigger men/bald men/muscly men - its personal taste...

"

true enough

over a year ago

"My answer is still yes I would date So it wouldn't put you off and you would be happy starting a relationship knowing that at some point there maybe some swinging "

That's something you both have to disguss and agree on

By *bione_1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Broxbourne

"My answer is still yes I would date So it wouldn't put you off and you would be happy starting a relationship knowing that at some point there maybe some swinging

That's something you both have to disguss and agree on "

totally agree x

over a year ago

"Hi all, I'm Alex.

.I'm limited experience bi but would Like to try more bi fun but still be in a happy healthy relationship with a lady. "

I wouldn't mind at all if the guy was straight with me! But as someone said - in the real world people might view things differently!

If I like someone I like them - simple!

Btw op - you're very cute!! Xx

By *bione_1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Broxbourne

"Hi all, I'm Alex.

.I'm limited experience bi buto would Like to try more bi fun but still be in a happy healthy relationship with a lady.

I wouldn't mind at all if the guy was straight with me! But as someone said - in the real world people might view things differently!

If I like someone I like them - simple!

Btw op - you're very cute!! Xx"

thanks

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

You comin' out the closet then, dude?

over a year ago

I would have no issues in dating a bi guy.

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

My preference is for Bi guys so if I like him,then his being Bi would be a bonus to me.

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

Prefer them

By *moSexGeeksCouple
over a year ago

Warwick

"

I don't think it is like that at all. Its not even the same as preferring a race. Those are all based on appearance. Being bisexual is a trait that doesnt even need to be shown. I bet there are tons of bisexual men thay have never come out because they don't need to mention or act on it. If the relationship is monogamous then it shouldn't be a issue unless he pushes his sexuality at every turn.

To reject a guy because of a minor trait that if you trust the guy. Wont act on, then you could be missing out on your potential soul mate. And if it is the aspect that he coild sway both ways.. Anyone has the capability to cheat no matter what sexuality.

Just my opinion,

J & S

X

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

I don't think it is like that at all. Its not even the same as preferring a race. Those are all based on appearance. Being bisexual is a trait that doesnt even need to be shown. I bet there are tons of bisexual men thay have never come out because they don't need to mention or act on it. If the relationship is monogamous then it shouldn't be a issue unless he pushes his sexuality at every turn.

To reject a guy because of a minor trait that if you trust the guy. Wont act on, then you could be missing out on your potential soul mate. And if it is the aspect that he coild sway both ways.. Anyone has the capability to cheat no matter what sexuality.

Just my opinion,

J & S

X"

For me, it is nothing to do with the capability to cheat - anyone can do that as you say.

Its about him being interested in something that has no interest at all to me, and the fact that I would not feel comfortable thinking he might be fantasising about being with other men - 2 men together really does nothing for me, it just leaves me cold - call me shallow or narrow minded or whatever, but its not for me. SO I choose not to share myself with people who that is important for - same as I do not judge anyone for what they think of my sexuality (and have lost friends over it, so know how it feels to be on the other side of someone feeling uncomfortable with bisexuality)

I'm on fab to meet people who have similar interests and who I can click with sexually. And I would not date someone who I have that underlying issue with as I feel it would be a constant concern.

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I would.

The fact that he was bi wouldn't make any difference to me because it's not on my list of criteria in a partner.

I guess it would be an added bonus if we were to stick with this lifestyle.

over a year ago

I would. I don't see why not, really.

-Courtney

over a year ago

"I would. I don't see why not, really.

-Courtney"

My last GF was openly bi. So I was honest with her from the start. At the time we were just FB's. Obviously didn't put her off getting into a relationship with me though. She also knew all about my dressing to. Which was great. Had plenty of fun together. Lol

Claire

XX

By *moSexGeeksCouple
over a year ago

Warwick

Just my opinion,

J & S

X

For me, it is nothing to do with the capability to cheat - anyone can do that as you say.

Its about him being interested in something that has no interest at all to me, and the fact that I would not feel comfortable thinking he might be fantasising about being with other men - 2 men together really does nothing for me, it just leaves me cold - call me shallow or narrow minded or whatever, but its not for me. SO I choose not to share myself with people who that is important for - same as I do not judge anyone for what they think of my sexuality (and have lost friends over it, so know how it feels to be on the other side of someone feeling uncomfortable with bisexuality)

I'm on fab to meet people who have similar interests and who I can click with sexually. And I would not date someone who I have that underlying issue with as I feel it would be a constant concern."

You know, I get where you are coming from. I do see it from your side. However to me, that would be the same as refusing a guy because he likes bdsm and you don't or because he likes a certain race you don't.

I won't call you shallow or narrow minded because you date who you feel comfortable with, and if you don't feel comfortable with dating bi men. In my opinion I just think its an extremely small reason not to date them.

I merely tried to reason with your reasoning. I'm not judging you as a person or character. (So don't think I'm being aggressive in any way )

J & S

x

over a year ago

Just my opinion,

J & S

X

I'm on fab to meet people who have similar interests and who I can click with sexually. And I would not date someone who I have that underlying issue with as I feel it would be a constant concern.

You know, I get where you are coming from. I do see it from your side. However to me, that would be the same as refusing a guy because he likes bdsm and you don't or because he likes a certain race you don't.

I won't call you shallow or narrow minded because you date who you feel comfortable with, and if you don't feel comfortable with dating bi men. In my opinion I just think its an extremely small reason not to date them.

I merely tried to reason with your reasoning. I'm not judging you as a person or character. (So don't think I'm being aggressive in any way )

J & S

x

"

I don't think its a small reason at all, I feel exactly the same. Man on man is a complete turn off for me and imagining a guy I am with with another guy would completely put me off him

over a year ago

Bi male straight female here.

Married soon after admitting to being bi.

By *moSexGeeksCouple
over a year ago

Warwick

Just my opinion,

J & S

X

J & S

x

I don't think its a small reason at all, I feel exactly the same. Man on man is a complete turn off for me and imagining a guy I am with with another guy would completely put me off him"

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that wasn't her reasoning. Her reasoning is that she doesn't want to share her self with someone that might be having fantasies with another gender, she wouldn't feel comfortable. Not that it turns her off. You on the other hand are turned off by bi men whilst it simply does nothing for her.

Same action, different motive.

I can understand your motive a lot clearer.

J & S

X

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

Just my opinion,

J & S

X

J & S

x

I don't think its a small reason at all, I feel exactly the same. Man on man is a complete turn off for me and imagining a guy I am with with another guy would completely put me off him

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that wasn't her reasoning. Her reasoning is that she doesn't want to share her self with someone that might be having fantasies with another gender, she wouldn't feel comfortable. Not that it turns her off. You on the other hand are turned off by bi men whilst it simply does nothing for her.

Same action, different motive.

I can understand your motive a lot clearer.

J & S

X"

I wouldn't share myself sexually with someone who has such fundamentally different tastes to me. Its not like its something I would ever negotiate on. I would not share myself with someone who identified as vanilla sexually with no interest in exploring, nor would I share with someone who has other interests which do nothing for me. I don't share myself and would not date with someone who is looking for a monogamous relationship either. So for me, its not a small reason - its a major incompatibility that would show over time as somewhere that we are not at all well matched - and that can lead to resentment, ill-feeling and dissatisfaction.

over a year ago

No I wouldn't.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Yes I would

over a year ago

yes i would to

over a year ago

I wouldn't date a swinger either.

over a year ago

"

I'm on fab to meet people who have similar interests and who I can click with sexually. And I would not date someone who I have that underlying issue with as I feel it would be a constant concern."

This is exactly how I feel. I know some find it narrow minded but guy on guy does turn me off... And therefore I'd never date a bi guy

By *bione_1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Broxbourne

Some interesting points

Post new Message to Thread