Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Bad disc

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Bought series 6 & 7 of a certain series some months ago. Only just got around to watching them. Got to the last disc in the set.....'bad disc'. Soooooo frustrating. Anything I can try ? or is it a lost cause ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Try in a different player if possible to rule out a fault with the disc. Check for scratches/dust etc and try wiping with a soft cloth from the centre hole out to the edge all the way around. If all else fails try putting inside a sealed food bag and in the fridge for an hour. Has been known to work!

over a year ago

Oooooh ta, have tried wiping. Definitely will try the fridge

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

The fridge or the freezer can work... I've saved a few of my sons dvds with the freezer trick!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Disc can warp if stored in high temperatures, all my cds wouldn't work in the car after being in the glove box one hot summer.

Other than that you'll have to come to mine and try it on my player lol

over a year ago

It is soooo worth a try. Last disc in the second load of series, I could put my foot through the darn thing

over a year ago

"Disc can warp if stored in high temperatures, all my cds wouldn't work in the car after being in the glove box one hot summer.

Other than that you'll have to come to mine and try it on my player lol"

Definitely never been in the heat since being in my possession. Kept in a dark, dry, cool cupboard. Tis going to be very cool by tommorrow

Post new Message to Thread