Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Filthy tales

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Someone was telling us about an encounter they recently had, cutting a long story short, the woman was dirty, and I don't mean nice dirty, apparently she smelt so bad, it took his breath away when he opened their car door, bad breath, bad B,O and the stench of wet dog!

So im looking to hear of any bad experiences, you've had?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

she never had a lot going for her

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I was talking to a girl for a few days on here and a few phone calls. She was looking to be tied up and gagged and have a bit of a struggle but light no marks. But I could never get a face pic out of here. Then I finally got an address and she said she'd answer the door and lead me upstairs. When I got to the house I chapped the door with no answer so I got back in my car and saw the blinds get brushed about. So I went back and chapped again and a woman the age I was expecting opened the door. But I wasn't sure if it was defo her. Then we had an awkward convo about why I was there. Came back home asking her who that was and she said it was her sister. She was planning for me to do to her what would look like rape with her sister sleeping in the house. Then she blocked me. Just thankful it stopped there.

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I quite like the smell of wet dog.

As long as there is a wet dog present to justify it...

over a year ago

"I was talking to a girl for a few days on here and a few phone calls. She was looking to be tied up and gagged and have a bit of a struggle but light no marks. But I could never get a face pic out of here. Then I finally got an address and she said she'd answer the door and lead me upstairs. When I got to the house I chapped the door with no answer so I got back in my car and saw the blinds get brushed about. So I went back and chapped again and a woman the age I was expecting opened the door. But I wasn't sure if it was defo her. Then we had an awkward convo about why I was there. Came back home asking her who that was and she said it was her sister. She was planning for me to do to her what would look like rape with her sister sleeping in the house. Then she blocked me. Just thankful it stopped there."

chrome://history

Whoa! Thats some fucked up shit! I think you was lucky mate, God I can't believe what some people do!

over a year ago

"I quite like the smell of wet dog.

As long as there is a wet dog present to justify it..."

Yes too true lol

Post new Message to Thread