Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Men..be honest!!!...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How many ladies on fab would you actually want to get intimate with..i know some guys will fuck anything that twitches and message every woman online...but HONESTLY...i mean someone you would happily spend time with and introduce friends to..

I have around 12 on my list...

Im sure everyone else may be lovely people..but not for me.

No white knights please being hypocritical and telling me every woman is beautiful.as thats in the eye of the beholder..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Currently just one who I would happily spend serious time with at the moment

over a year ago

None if I know them from the forum , or going on a date etc etc

If I didn't know them from here a few on a date etc etc

All of them if at a club .

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I don't with anyone

over a year ago

That's a person I know and have met though, not including people who I haven't yet met or spoke to.

By *ivnwcplCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"How many ladies on fab would you actually want to get intimate with..i know some guys will fuck anything that twitches and message every woman online...but HONESTLY...i mean someone you would happily spend time with and introduce friends to..

No white knights please being hypocritical and telling me every woman is beautiful.as thats in the eye of the beholder.."

None .....

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

"How many ladies on fab would you actually want to get intimate with..i know some guys will fuck anything that twitches and message every woman online...but HONESTLY...i mean someone you would happily spend time with and introduce friends to..

No white knights please being hypocritical and telling me every woman is beautiful.as thats in the eye of the beholder.."

Never mind white knights, seems like what you really want to say is "cor, there's some right mingers on here".

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

OK I do it ( never been scared to speak my mind ) truthfully after only three weeks on here

On forum posts alone that I would hope are indicative of their personalities two. off of the forum from private chats one that one I'm getting along with very well had a phone chat already meeting her for a social of Saturday evening

So my sum total after three weeks is three but I'm a personality man pictures do nothing for me seem one naked woman seen them all is how a _iew naked pictures of woman .

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

Not going to slag anyone's looks off cos I'm no oil painting myself but I only send messages to girls that I would actually like to hear back from. Personality does come into it too.

Before hitting send I try to ask myself is this someone that I want to spend time intimately with and feel good about it

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

There's probably 10 or 20 that I know and have spoken to that I'd happily meet. But the number one on my list that I'd put above all those, I would quite happily meet on a non-sexual meet. She's just a very lovely lady

over a year ago

I would meet all the Women on my friends/hotlist that's why they are on my lists and a lot of Women from the forums, Would they meet me is another question

Some people put me off just by what they say on the forums or on their status, Even if I was in a club I would have to walk away from some Men/Women after reading some of their comments on here

over a year ago

over a year ago

No white knights please being hypocritical and telling me every woman is beautiful.as thats in the eye of the beholder..

OK I do it ( never been scared to speak my mind ) truthfully after only three weeks on here

On forum posts alone that I would hope are indicative of their personalities two. off of the forum from private chats one that one I'm getting along with very well had a phone chat already meeting her for a social of Saturday evening

So my sum total after three weeks is three but I'm a personality man pictures do nothing for me seem one naked woman seen them all is how a _iew naked pictures of woman .

"

over a year ago

This could see some friend removals

over a year ago

I don't think anyone would say they wanna fuck the whole site here even if they did wanna lol. I would say about 20 to 25, that includes forumiters as well

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

There must be several thousand women on here. There are plenty that I'd love to fuck and quite a few I wouldn't.

over a year ago

"Currently just one who I would happily spend serious time with at the moment "

Any one I know?

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Plenty, mostly forum-based.

One gets a far better overall _iew of personality over a period of time than a profile can deliver, which increases the attraction / connection.

Reciprocity is the issue...

over a year ago

If we are talking local then there are a few I would like to meet and play with, some I am already chatting to. Others have already turned me down. But luckily for me, several I have and continue to meet.

Those that aren't local? There would be many, but due to distance and not meeting their requirements their wouldn't be a lot of point! However I do have fab people I communicate with from all over the country and the odd one from outside. But I doubt I would ever play.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Never mind white knights, seems like what you really want to say is "cor, there's some right mingers on here". "

Well there are, not just women either...BUT..they are as YOU say minging to me so it matters not to anyone else..hence thats not what i was 'wanting' to say..

trust me..im quite rare on here i'm not afraid to say what i feel for fear of not getting my leg over.

over a year ago

I'd meet all my friends and hot list members. Each perusal of profiles, that hotlist gets bigger & bigger. Some gorgeous sexy women on here of all shapes & sizes

over a year ago

Hopes she is on the list

over a year ago

Do you usually introduce your meets off here to friends?

over a year ago

I dunno..seems like a whiteknight thread itself OP..

"I dont shag anything is what I'm trying to say...choose me"

over a year ago

There's around 20 or so that I'd say that I really like the look of and would love to meet, even just for a social

A number are from the Forums and just too far away so very unlikely I'd ever get around to the travel so I wouldn't even mention it to them, the others are more local and some are already Friends, others I've not yet plucked up the courage to approach. There's one in particular that is in my mind at the moment ...

over a year ago

"I dunno..seems like a whiteknight thread itself OP..

"I dont shag anything is what I'm trying to say...choose me" "

OK, on my way

over a year ago

over a year ago

"I dunno..seems like a whiteknight thread itself OP..

"I dont shag anything is what I'm trying to say...choose me"

OK, on my way "

are the feet really mandatory?

By *ischief ManagedCouple
over a year ago

manchester

Lots of lovely ladies on here, certain profiles have raised an eybrow or two certainly but no one wants the mr just the mrs thats gets the attention

over a year ago

I don't honestly know - there are quite a few who I wouldn't, and as such yearn for a "hide from updates" feature ... but on the main I'm a total manwhore.

over a year ago

Only one person who is could actually introduce to friends with out it being weird haha

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

I certainly wouldnt want to fuck all of them, but there are a Lot of sextremely good looking women on here that I would love to play with. I tend to only look at couples, so dont really see many of the single women, and tend to look locally to me, but if you looked at all the women on fab, across even just the UK, there would probably be a few hundred that I would like to know better.

over a year ago

There are loads both in couples and single ladies who look amazing !

But to find someone to get intimate a social would be required

have met some good looking women in my younger years that looked great but had no personality at all so didn't bother perusing?

Post new Message to Thread