Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Gushing ladies

Jump to newest

By *aysmit OP   Man
over a year ago

walsall

I never met a gushing lady bug fantasy of mine but with me being a very heavy cummer a 69 POSTION could be interesting xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Gushing women are amazing! Huge turn on for me! First time I experienced it I was so shocked. Especially because it was like a bloody super soaker going off and hitting me in the chest! Had quite a few gushers and squirters since then I think it's amazing! Until afterwards of course when you have to deal with the mess

By *ery curious maleMan
over a year ago

Bishop Auckland

I've met a few

One lady on here squirts like a fountain but the best one was at a party last Christmas and the lady who was hosting the party for some strange reason picked me out for her first action of the night . She did warn me that she was a squirter but we had to change the sheets when we were finished they were soaked !

over a year ago

My ex used to squirter and gush. Such a turn on when she did.

Claire

XX

over a year ago

My fella loves it when he feels me gush on his balls

over a year ago

"Gushing women are amazing! Huge turn on for me! First time I experienced it I was so shocked. Especially because it was like a bloody super soaker going off and hitting me in the chest! Had quite a few gushers and squirters since then I think it's amazing! Until afterwards of course when you have to deal with the mess "
get a shower

over a year ago

It's a very expensive talent.hence towels.bedding.that needs to be changed at intervals.but sooo bloody good I'm not going to complain.lol.

over a year ago

Should try organise a squirting party ?

over a year ago

Would love to meet a gusher must be a great feeling

over a year ago

"Gushing women are amazing! Huge turn on for me! First time I experienced it I was so shocked. Especially because it was like a bloody super soaker going off and hitting me in the chest! Had quite a few gushers and squirters since then I think it's amazing! Until afterwards of course when you have to deal with the mess get a shower"

Yeah sex in the shower with a squirter kinda takes away the fun of it though lol

over a year ago

I'm a gusher.

My hubby loves it.

It's an amazing feeling for me!

over a year ago

The idea sounds great, but having had a few I do think rather their bed than mine.

over a year ago

"Gushing women are amazing! Huge turn on for me! First time I experienced it I was so shocked. Especially because it was like a bloody super soaker going off and hitting me in the chest! Had quite a few gushers and squirters since then I think it's amazing! Until afterwards of course when you have to deal with the mess get a shower

Yeah sex in the shower with a squirter kinda takes away the fun of it though lol"

lol I meant you on your own.

over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread