Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

'Balanced Play' between couples...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

...on meets.

Intrigued regards others stance on 'balanced play' between couples during meets.

This isn't a part of swinging I'd thought about too deeply until a swinging friend of ours brought it up.

She thinks for example, if one of the couples seem to be heading for full intercourse, and it's apparent the male is, shall we say 'obviously up for it' and more than 'capable' of 'rising' to the occasion but the male of the other couple is obviously having some difficulties - is it unfair for the first couple to carry on regardless?

Or should it be balanced - both have full sex or none have full sex?

Is it possible to have balanced play on a meet?

Is this why some people find it easier to soft swap maybe...?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

As long as your all having fun on a meet we have had soft and full at the same meet. Need an understanding with your partner on this.

over a year ago

I think it depends on the couple. We prefer "balanced play," as you call it. If one guy is having an "issue" then both women can help him get over it, no? Then everyone can have fun.

-Courtney

over a year ago

"I think it depends on the couple. We prefer "balanced play," as you call it. If one guy is having an "issue" then both women can help him get over it, no? Then everyone can have fun.

-Courtney"

Agree with this

it could be just nerves, maybe if the couples went back to their own partners for a while so the guy who's having problems wife can make him feel more relaxed the mixed play can continue

we are not robots after all

By *jandjbCouple
over a year ago

Nr Manchester

"As long as your all having fun on a meet we have had soft and full at the same meet. Need an understanding with your partner on this. "

I agree with this, full swap doesn't necessarily mean simultaneous penetration and if a couple are having a great time there is no need to compete. It took me a while to work this out. Also in our opinion some of the best meets involving two couples are when the females are bi-playful.

Him

over a year ago

All good replies, thanks.

I don't think it's about competing though - I suppose I'd just like everyone to get what they want and no one feeling short changed in any way.

That's why we don't 'swap' per se - we're more of the group play/foursome kind of fun.

By *jandjbCouple
over a year ago

Nr Manchester

"All good replies, thanks.

I don't think it's about competing though - I suppose I'd just like everyone to get what they want and no one feeling short changed in any way.

That's why we don't 'swap' per se - we're more of the group play/foursome kind of fun.

"

That sounds great - do you ever come up to Manchester to visit the clubs?

over a year ago

That sounds great - do you ever come up to Manchester to visit the clubs?"

Bit far, but definitely on our to-do list

By *jandjbCouple
over a year ago

Nr Manchester

Bit far, but definitely on our to-do list "

Please bear us in mind if you head up this way.

By *odramafunCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

In an ideal world is best if everyone equally turned on. If someone is struggling can be off putting. We had it once with a couple where the male was obviously struggling (made me slightly paranoid not nice enough) then he got annoyed he wasn't in the fun.... We left as the very nice lady did not know what to do for the best..... But I guess these things can happen and just important that everyone is content x

over a year ago

Bit far, but definitely on our to-do list

Please bear us in mind if you head up this way."

By *hy-totCouple
over a year ago

Skellow

we tend too find that the other couple are more interested in me ie the fem my partner then feels left out even in convo when this happens we stop and leave as we all play or no play

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

"As long as your all having fun on a meet we have had soft and full at the same meet. Need an understanding with your partner on this.

I agree with this, full swap doesn't necessarily mean simultaneous penetration and if a couple are having a great time there is no need to compete. It took me a while to work this out. Also in our opinion some of the best meets involving two couples are when the females are bi-playful.

Him"

We prefer couples, if indeed we play with couples, as we do not always, where the males are bi or bi curious too, so its more relaxed all around ... saying that though, we rarely find a couple whom we are both attracted to or vis versa - roll on the end of the month when it will be the first time we have been 'allowed out' in two months ....

Post new Message to Thread