Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Liking TVs and TS make you gay?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all,

Just pondering this question: does finding ts and TVs make you gay? I've had people sat to me before it does so just looking at others' opinions.

In my opinion there's a difference between a hairy guy wearing pants and an attractive t girl who obviously takes care of themselves to look like a female.

Any thoughts?

J x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

do you shag women.... how can you be gay if you say yes

By *errygTV/TS
over a year ago

denton

i get a few messages off straight guys wanting to meet, prob they dont think they are really gay if its a tv ts, and not HPW

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No, but sucking their cocks possibly makes you Bi-Curious

over a year ago

"No, but sucking their cocks possibly makes you Bi-Curious"
looking at there cocks would make u bi cur sucking would make you most definitely bi

over a year ago

"No, but sucking their cocks possibly makes you Bi-Curious looking at there cocks would make u bi cur sucking would make you most definitely bi"

So meeting couples, and looking at the fellas cock makes you bi curious? I have to respectfully disagree there.

over a year ago

"No, but sucking their cocks possibly makes you Bi-Curious looking at there cocks would make u bi cur sucking would make you most definitely bi"

I thought that was only if you kept your eyes open these labels are so difficult to keep straight

over a year ago

If its got a dick its not a chick

Gay no bi yes. Just because a guy is wearing a dress and wig it doesnt make him any less a man. If you have sex with a man you are not straight. But if you like women to your not gay. There for your bi. I personally dont see what opinion has to do with it, its pretty black and white!

By *oodyshere2011Man
over a year ago

Midlands

Just be who you want to be ....... We don't need labels ...... Just make sure your happy and that's the main thing

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"i get a few messages off straight guys wanting to meet, prob they dont think they are really gay if its a tv ts, and not HPW"

I know what an HGV is; what is an HPW? High Powered Wheels?

By *inky jo-anneTV/TS
over a year ago

colchester

"i get a few messages off straight guys wanting to meet, prob they dont think they are really gay if its a tv ts, and not HPW

I know what an HGV is; what is an HPW? High Powered Wheels?"

Hi there just to let you know HPW=hairy panty wearer hope that helps

over a year ago

Gay as a row of pink tents.....

over a year ago

"do you shag women.... how can you be gay if you say yes"

It still astounds me how many guys on here don't know what gay means

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"i get a few messages off straight guys wanting to meet, prob they dont think they are really gay if its a tv ts, and not HPW

Hi there just to let you know HPW=hairy panty wearer hope that helps "

Oh, I see; thanks

I take it that the hairy part is the person and not a new line in panties

over a year ago

"If its got a dick its not a chick

Gay no bi yes. Just because a guy is wearing a dress and wig it doesnt make him any less a man. If you have sex with a man you are not straight. But if you like women to your not gay. There for your bi. I personally dont see what opinion has to do with it, its pretty black and white! "

So what you're saying to all these transgender people is 'deal with it'. Basically, you don't care if they feel like they were born in the wrong body and feel like a woman (if they're a guy, and vice versa). I think that's quite narrow minded, in my humble opinion of course.

over a year ago

Makes you at the very least bisexual

over a year ago

"Gay as a row of pink tents..... "

Thought it was camp as a row of pink tents?...

I'm lost.

over a year ago

Gay no bi yes. Just because a guy is wearing a dress and wig it doesnt make him any less a man. If you have sex with a man you are not straight. But if you like women to your not gay. There for your bi. I personally dont see what opinion has to do with it, its pretty black and white!

So what you're saying to all these transgender people is 'deal with it'. Basically, you don't care if they feel like they were born in the wrong body and feel like a woman (if they're a guy, and vice versa). I think that's quite narrow minded, in my humble opinion of course. "

When did he say anything about dealing with it, he's just saying in his opinion if they have a cock they are men so your bi

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

Something else i didnt want to know

]

over a year ago

So what you're saying to all these transgender people is 'deal with it'. Basically, you don't care if they feel like they were born in the wrong body and feel like a woman (if they're a guy, and vice versa). I think that's quite narrow minded, in my humble opinion of course.

When did he say anything about dealing with it, he's just saying in his opinion if they have a cock they are men so your bi"

Agreed.

My point is that not all T girls look or act like guys, some dont even show their cock because they don't want to be considered a guy. If someone found someone like this attractive, in my opinion, they'd be straight.

over a year ago

When did he say anything about dealing with it, he's just saying in his opinion if they have a cock they are men so your bi

Agreed.

My point is that not all T girls look or act like guys, some dont even show their cock because they don't want to be considered a guy. If someone found someone like this attractive, in my opinion, they'd be straight. "

depends how you look at it

I'm a straight woman but I have met and played with many tgirls I do not think that makes me bi

I don't really think about if tgirls are men or women

over a year ago

"Gay as a row of pink tents.....

I'm lost. "

Well it appears you're already familiar with the correct use of gay-isms.....so I think it's high time you learn the dance moves too "I will survive"

over a year ago

I think there are some seriously hot tgirls out there. There are some seriously minging ones too.

for me I'm attracted to femininity, so a good approximation of a genetic girl is still gonna cause a stirring.

I'd say that, if you're shagging male crossdressers, then you're bisexual.

However, if you're shagging a hot trans girl, then the dick is just something to hold onto so she doesn't slide off the bed

over a year ago

Agreed.

My point is that not all T girls look or act like guys, some dont even show their cock because they don't want to be considered a guy. If someone found someone like this attractive, in my opinion, they'd be straight.

depends how you look at it

I'm a straight woman but I have met and played with many tgirls I do not think that makes me bi

I don't really think about if tgirls are men or women "

Which in my mind is probably the best _iewpoint!

No need for a label.

over a year ago

"Gay as a row of pink tents.....

I'm lost.

Well it appears you're already familiar with the correct use of gay-isms.....so I think it's high time you learn the dance moves too "I will survive" "

I may already know them... I may not. You'll never know!!

over a year ago

"I think there are some seriously hot tgirls out there. There are some seriously minging ones too.

for me I'm attracted to femininity, so a good approximation of a genetic girl is still gonna cause a stirring.

However, if you're shagging a hot trans girl, then the dick is just something to hold onto so she doesn't slide off the bed "

Agree with this completely. Eloquently said.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"I think there are some seriously hot tgirls out there. There are some seriously minging ones too.

However, if you're shagging a hot trans girl, then the dick is just something to hold onto so she doesn't slide off the bed "

over a year ago

"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2908057/Wife-chopped-husband-s-penis-discovered-cheated-cut-surgeons-managed-reattach-China.html

it is not rare for women to cut a man penis, so does the man that tried to rape a woman, the woman did cut his penis, suddenly the man become a woman?

and local authorities should issue him a new passport with F in it, because his penis was cut?

and i love how hateful you are. using "it" as a pronoun.

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"If its got a dick its not a chick "

Too much competition for you to handle from these ladies, hun? I can see why

over a year ago

So what you're saying to all these transgender people is 'deal with it'. Basically, you don't care if they feel like they were born in the wrong body and feel like a woman (if they're a guy, and vice versa). I think that's quite narrow minded, in my humble opinion of course. "

I say preop transexuals are, sorry if they dont like it but, physically still thier original sex and if you are looking to screw them BECAUSE they still have a cock, which is how your question comes across, then you are bi!! Once they are post op then thats a whole nother kettle of fish. Do you accept thier new sex or not. Some will some wont. If you wont screw a pre-op tg but you would a post op because you see them as a women then you could still claim to be straight. But as long as you are deliberately seeking to have sex with somebody who has the same genitalia as you, you are NOT straight. You can throw all the politically correct white wash you want at that but its not about them its about you wanting some cock!!

over a year ago

When did he say anything about dealing with it, he's just saying in his opinion if they have a cock they are men so your bi"

over a year ago

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2908057/Wife-chopped-husband-s-penis-discovered-cheated-cut-surgeons-managed-reattach-China.html

it is not rare for women to cut a man penis, so does the man that tried to rape a woman, the woman did cut his penis, suddenly the man become a woman?

and local authorities should issue him a new passport with F in it, because his penis was cut?

"

Hatefull?? Lmfao if thats what you want to believe go for your life. Ive got nothing against anyone I was simply answering a simple question with simple fact.

over a year ago

If you lick your lips while looking at a guys cock then your a bi

over a year ago

Well said

over a year ago

Ive got absolutely nothing against gay,bi,bi-curious,TV,ts or cd, but what I object to is...

It clearly states on our profile that we are 100% straight, and I constantly get messages from guys who claim their straight, but, they've met men,have veris from men saying "thanks for best bj ever" do they think the more they pester,the more chance of my husband becoming bi??

Fat chance mate!

over a year ago

"If you lick your lips while looking at a guys cock then your a bi "

Am I allowed to lick my lips whilst looking at your pic?

over a year ago

"If you lick your lips while looking at a guys cock then your a bi

"

Please do ill return the favour

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Hatefull?? Lmfao if thats what you want to believe go for your life. Ive got nothing against anyone I was simply answering a simple question with simple fact."

It is not what you said; it is the way you said it

If I was commenting on a thread about obesity or ugliness, there are two or three ways in which I can do it. I wonder which particular response of mine on a thread like that would cause the least hurt to the morbidly obese or ugly person

Yes, whilst I am fully aware that they have a penis, it wouldn't cost me a cent to refer to her with the gender pronoun which will not hurt her. I mean, lets face it; with some obese people one couldn't tell whether they were male or female unless one embarked on a diving expedition

over a year ago

"It clearly states on our profile that we are 100% straight"

No it doesn't, one of you is bicycle curious

over a year ago

"If you lick your lips while looking at a guys cock then your a bi

Please do ill return the favour "

Lol

over a year ago

I would suggest if you meet someone knowing they are male, however they are dressed or whether they look female then you are at the very least bi curious.

over a year ago

"It clearly states on our profile that we are 100% straight

No it doesn't, one of you is bicycle curious "

Fuck sake lol! Quickly amended!

over a year ago

Question is. Does kissing a lady thats sucked cock make you a cock sucker

over a year ago

"Question is. Does kissing a lady thats sucked cock make you a cock sucker "
All depends ... is it still in her mouth?

over a year ago

"Question is. Does kissing a lady thats sucked cock make you a cock sucker All depends ... is it still in her mouth? "

Of course not...id have my hand gripping it

over a year ago

Yes you're gay....

over a year ago

"Yes you're gay.... "

No, he can't be gay, he's on a clit mission

By *ionaScarletTV/TS
over a year ago

Dundee

really?

Look this isn't difficult...

Gender and sex are different things

Man/Woman = Gender

Male/Female = Sex

Sexuality is based on gender - not sex. If you are a man who sleeps with a transman - you are gay (or at least bi).

Any straight guy who sleeps with me is still straight when he leaves my bed. Its just that simple...

It might be helpful to start considering trans folk as people - rather than obsessing over the meat robot they happen to inhabit.

over a year ago

There's a guy on my update list, he's FAF and VWE...perfect for me....but hes bi...darn

over a year ago

"really?

Man/Woman = Gender

Male/Female = Sex

Sexuality is based on gender - not sex. If you are a man who sleeps with a transman - you are gay (or at least bi).

Any straight guy who sleeps with me is still straight when he leaves my bed. Its just that simple...

It might be helpful to start considering trans folk as people - rather than obsessing over the meat robot they happen to inhabit.

"

but surely if a guy is sleeping with you he is not straight in the first place, never mind when he leaves your bed?

over a year ago

"really?

Man/Woman = Gender

Male/Female = Sex

"

Sorry to disagree, but if a straight guy fucks you, hes bi whether hes left your bed or if hes still with you, im not being funny but he can't fuck you in the vage can he now

over a year ago

"really?

Man/Woman = Gender

Male/Female = Sex

but surely if a guy is sleeping with you he is not straight in the first place, never mind when he leaves your bed? "

Exactly

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"really?

Man/Woman = Gender

Male/Female = Sex

but surely if a guy is sleeping with you he is not straight in the first place, never mind when he leaves your bed? "

A gay guy wouldnt sleep with a TS she's not a man

But hey nothing like taking the black and white biased m approach to gender

By *ionaScarletTV/TS
over a year ago

Dundee

"really?

Man/Woman = Gender

Male/Female = Sex

Why not? he's a man who just slept with a woman - I don't see anything that's not straight about that?

What if I had no genitalia at all? what arbritrary label would you apply to someone who slept with me then?

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"really?

Man/Woman = Gender

Male/Female = Sex

Sorry to disagree, but if a straight guy fucks you, hes bi whether hes left your bed or if hes still with you, im not being funny but he can't fuck you in the vage can he now "

Not if her gender is female that still makes him straight, by law genitalia as no bearing on gender

By *ionaScarletTV/TS
over a year ago

Dundee

"really?

Man/Woman = Gender

Male/Female = Sex

Sorry to disagree, but if a straight guy fucks you, hes bi whether hes left your bed or if hes still with you, im not being funny but he can't fuck you in the vage can he now "

disagree all you like... you'll still be wrong

over a year ago

No he isn't gay...

People who don't understand sexuality and see the world as black and white will say it's gay.

These people even find bisexuality hard to understand and will still believe your either ay or straight even if you say you are bi.

Men into T girls aren't attracted to men, to them the perfect woman has a cock. And most find men a major turn off

So that is a whole new gender, it neither male or female.

By normal standard best I would put it at is Bi curious, but more on the straight side, it's hard to explain

over a year ago

"really?

Man/Woman = Gender

Male/Female = Sex

but surely if a guy is sleeping with you he is not straight in the first place, never mind when he leaves your bed?

Why not? he's a man who just slept with a woman - I don't see anything that's not straight about that?

What if I had no genitalia at all? what arbritrary label would you apply to someone who slept with me then?"

Well your profile says your Fiona some of the time, so who are you the rest of the time?

By *ionaScarletTV/TS
over a year ago

Dundee

"really?

Man/Woman = Gender

Male/Female = Sex

What if I had no genitalia at all? what arbritrary label would you apply to someone who slept with me then?

Well your profile says your Fiona some of the time, so who are you the rest of the time? "

Who I am doesn't change - only the name does

over a year ago

Yes it does !! It's a bloke dressed as a woman end of conversation

over a year ago

"Yes it does !! It's a bloke dressed as a woman end of conversation "

Exactly.

By *ionaScarletTV/TS
over a year ago

Dundee

"Yes it does !! It's a bloke dressed as a woman end of conversation "

bless!

Did you type that all by yourself? or did you get someone with opposable thumbs to do it for you?

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS
over a year ago

Epsom

"really?

Man/Woman = Gender

Male/Female = Sex

Well your profile says your Fiona some of the time, so who are you the rest of the time?

Who I am doesn't change - only the name does"

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"Yes it does !! It's a bloke dressed as a woman end of conversation

bless!

Did you type that all by yourself? or did you get someone with opposable thumbs to do it for you?"

over a year ago

"

Men into T girls aren't attracted to men, to them the perfect woman has a cock. "

Then they are bi. No straight man wants to play with a cock no matter who its attached to. If a man likes cocks hes either bi or gay! You can try to invent all.the sexualities you like but all thats needed is straight/bi/gay transgender is not a sexuality before somebody tries to tell me Im being narrow minded toward them.

over a year ago

Alls there's going be here is cocks in frocks justifying that there not gay !!!!! Surley if a man dressed as a woman or not sucks fucks or wanks a bloke off is gay ???

over a year ago

"No, but sucking their cocks possibly makes you Bi-Curious"

What if you just receive oral from them and don't give ?

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"Alls there's going be here is cocks in frocks justifying that there not gay !!!!! Surley if a man dressed as a woman or not sucks fucks or wanks a bloke off is gay ???"

What does it make you when you meet a woman wearing trousers?

[ The query presupposes that he has met a woman sometime recently ]

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"

Men into T girls aren't attracted to men, to them the perfect woman has a cock.

Then they are bi. No straight man wants to play with a cock no matter who its attached to. If a man likes cocks hes either bi or gay! You can try to invent all.the sexualities you like but all thats needed is straight/bi/gay transgender is not a sexuality before somebody tries to tell me Im being narrow minded toward them. "

But you are being narrow minded your defining them my their sex not their gender

over a year ago

"No, but sucking their cocks possibly makes you Bi-Curious

What if you just receive oral from them and don't give ? "

I'd like receive some oral from you

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

What if you just receive oral from them and don't give ? I'd like receive some oral from you "

Hope your happy to revive it from the male half as well as the female since they didn't specify whom was commenting

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

What if you just receive oral from them and don't give ? I'd like receive some oral from you

Hope your happy to revive it from the male half as well as the female since they didn't specify whom was commenting "

*receive

over a year ago

What if you just receive oral from them and don't give ? I'd like receive some oral from you

Hope your happy to revive it from the male half as well as the female since they didn't specify whom was commenting yes but by simply looking at my profile you would know I was straight ?

*receive "

By *igertigerCouple (MM)
over a year ago

cc hotel

simply you're bi if you have any interest in a guy however he's dressed!! And there's nothing wrong with that!

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Ok allow me to try to clarify something

Sex: the physical gentialia (mines a vagina female)

Gender: the mindset and how a person chooses to live (I feel, represent and conduct myself as a female my gender is therefore female)

Sexuality: I enjoy both genders I am therefore bisexual

If men that are only attracted to women meet me they are straight

Now TS (Using the male to female example)

Sex: the physical genitalia (could be male or female depending on their post/pre op status)

Gender: the mindset of how the person feels ( they feel, represent, and conduct themselves as a female they are therefore female)

Sexual: if they wish only to meet men they are therefore straight, if they wish only to meet women they are therefore gay, if they wish to met both genders they are bi sexual

If the men meeting them are only attracted to women they are straight as HER gender is FEMALE

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Hope your happy to revive it from the male half as well as the female since they didn't specify whom was commenting yes but by simply looking at my profile you would know I was straight ?

*receive "

Yes but as a straight guy you may have just propositioned a man you don't know who was commenting

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"Ok allow me to try to clarify something

Gender: the mindset and how a person chooses to live (I feel, represent and conduct myself as a female my gender is therefore female)

Sex: the physical genitalia (could be male or female depending on their post/pre op status)

Gender: the mindset of how the person feels ( they feel, represent, and conduct themselves as a female they are therefore female)

Sexual: if they wish only to meet men they are therefore straight, if they wish only to meet women they are therefore gay, if they wish to met both genders they are bi sexual

If the men meeting them are only attracted to women they are straight as HER gender is FEMALE

"

Can you please, pretty please, break this down into words of two syllables or less

[ for the uninitiated; a syllable is a unit of organization for a sequence of speech sounds ]

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

How about if you sucked it because you were curious but then decided you didn't really like it. What does that make you?

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Ok allow me to try to clarify something

Can you please, pretty please, break this down into words of two syllables or less

Do I have to? It took a while to type to try and avoid making mistakes with my dyslexia

[ for the uninitiated; a syllable is a unit of organization for a sequence of speech sounds ]"

over a year ago

"simply you're bi if you have any interest in a guy however he's dressed!! And there's nothing wrong with that!"

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"No, but sucking their cocks possibly makes you Bi-Curious looking at there cocks would make u bi cur sucking would make you most definitely bi

How about if you sucked it because you were curious but then decided you didn't really like it. What does that make you? "

D*unk at the time???

By *lexisMan
over a year ago

swansea

no finding them attractive does not make you gay

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

Agreed.

My point is that not all T girls look or act like guys, some dont even show their cock because they don't want to be considered a guy. If someone found someone like this attractive, in my opinion, they'd be straight. "

I'd say your bi or gay in that situation but does it really matter. Surely what really counts is the label, if any, that the person wants to attach to themselves.

My general rule is that if you think you're straight then you are straight, if you think you're gay then you are gay and if you think you're bi or bi-curious then you are bu or bi-curious. What others think you are shouldn't really matter.

By *vsnikkiTV/TS
over a year ago

Limavady

Gay no bi yes. Just because a guy is wearing a dress and wig it doesnt make him any less a man. If you have sex with a man you are not straight. But if you like women to your not gay. There for your bi. I personally dont see what opinion has to do with it, its pretty black and white! "

True true true true

over a year ago

hahaha learn something new every day!

By *lexisMan
over a year ago

swansea

Hi there just to let you know HPW=hairy panty wearer hope that helps hahaha learn something new every day! "

certainly do!

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

"really?

Man/Woman = Gender

Male/Female = Sex

Sorry to disagree, but if a straight guy fucks you, hes bi whether hes left your bed or if hes still with you, im not being funny but he can't fuck you in the vage can he now

Not if her gender is female that still makes him straight, by law genitalia as no bearing on gender"

I'm not sure you're correct on that point of law. Might have to do a bit legal research. Genuinely, what is the legal basis for that statement?

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

bless!

Did you type that all by yourself? or did you get someone with opposable thumbs to do it for you?"

PMSFL

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"really?

Man/Woman = Gender

Male/Female = Sex

Not if her gender is female that still makes him straight, by law genitalia as no bearing on gender

I'm not sure you're correct on that point of law. Might have to do a bit legal research. Genuinely, what is the legal basis for that statement?"

Because the law was changed now even if a TS is post op they can even have their birth certificates legally changed to classify themselves as female if it's the gender they identify with

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"really?

Man/Woman = Gender

Male/Female = Sex

I'm not sure you're correct on that point of law. Might have to do a bit legal research. Genuinely, what is the legal basis for that statement?

Because the law was changed now even if a TS is post op they can even have their birth certificates legally changed to classify themselves as female if it's the gender they identify with "

Pre op not post

over a year ago

Interesting thread.

My _iews:

I am in a steady long term relationship with my girlfriend (real girl) I do not fancy men in the slightest or ever had any desire for a male partner only ever females. We live normal lives untill the weekend!!

This is when danniella comes out to play who enjoys feminisation/femdom from the gf When its playtime I would much rather play with females and love the attention from women. However I will play with cock/cocks when im danniella and would love to meet a real Ts girl to provide pleasure to my mistress or other females present but only in there company/_iewing, I never meet males one on one.

I wouldnt use the label bi-sexual as I dont fancy or willy nilly fuck guys, I love tits and pussy too much.

Bi-playful is a much better term because yes I will play bi if thats what mistress wants. Its all about having a FAB time however we choose to play on the night.

By *isandreTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

I like the guys who tell themselves they are straight.

By *vsnikkiTV/TS
over a year ago

Limavady

"I like the guys who tell themselves they are straight."

The ironic thing is, by the way some people measure it, I'm straight! (Not in my opinion!)

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"...

Because the law was changed now even if a TS is post op they can even have their birth certificates legally changed to classify themselves as female if it's the gender they identify with

Pre op not post "

Now that I didn't know

If all it takes is a piece of paper then could they not keep on swapping their gender in line with next summer's fashion?

By *vsnikkiTV/TS
over a year ago

Limavady

"...

Pre op not post

Now that I didn't know

If all it takes is a piece of paper then could they not keep on swapping their gender in line with next summer's fashion? "

Well Josie, there's no reason why you can't become a TS as well.

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"...

Pre op not post

Now that I didn't know

If all it takes is a piece of paper then could they not keep on swapping their gender in line with next summer's fashion?

Well Josie, there's no reason why you can't become a TS as well. "

I think I will; where do I sign up?

And more to the point; does one still get a cup of tea and biscuits with it

By *ransGuyTV/TS
over a year ago

Cardiff

"...

Pre op not post

Now that I didn't know

If all it takes is a piece of paper then could they not keep on swapping their gender in line with next summer's fashion? "

You can change your name very easily, just do it online, deed poll, sorted.

To change your gender officially takes years, seeing psychiatrists, proving to them that you are serious, then they write you the letters so you can get your passport changed etc. And then you can payout something like £200 I think it was when I last looked into it to fill in a stupidly long form and get more letters from psychiatrists to send off and hopefully get the ok for a replacement birth cerificate type piece of paper.

By *ransGuyTV/TS
over a year ago

Cardiff

Sorry that was a rather serious response to what I'm guessing was a jokey comment

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"...

Pre op not post

Now that I didn't know

It is a long winded process to prove their gender identity but it can be done

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"...

Pre op not post

Now that I didn't know

To change your gender officially takes years, seeing psychiatrists, proving to them that you are serious, then they write you the letters so you can get your passport changed etc. And then you can payout something like £200 I think it was when I last looked into it to fill in a stupidly long form and get more letters from psychiatrists to send off and hopefully get the ok for a replacement birth cerificate type piece of paper."

I am not belittling anyone’s trials, tribulations, and sacrifices here. Certainly not yours as I have read a lot of your posts and you have explained about the many painful procedures you had to undergo to be the guy you are today. If I had a hat, I’d take it off to you

But it does seem somewhat meaningless when people can change gender by just talking about it and signing a few papers. What is to stop them just talking about it again and signing another set of papers and becoming female again. They could yo-yo like this for all their lives

Maybe those are the ones who cause the confusion for the mainstream

over a year ago

Interesting that no one has mentioned how the T girl feels. When I am in male mode I couldn't look at another guy. But once in T girl mode I feel totally feminine and as far as I'm concerned I am not gay.

Now I know some on here will rubbish that but I bet other T girls feel the same way. The point is that gay or bi or straight are just labels. It's what you feel in your mind that really matters.

By *ransGuyTV/TS
over a year ago

Cardiff

"...

Pre op not post

Now that I didn't know

To change your gender officially takes years, seeing psychiatrists, proving to them that you are serious, then they write you the letters so you can get your passport changed etc. And then you can payout something like £200 I think it was when I last looked into it to fill in a stupidly long form and get more letters from psychiatrists to send off and hopefully get the ok for a replacement birth cerificate type piece of paper.

I am not belittling anyone’s trials, tribulations, and sacrifices here. Certainly not yours as I have read a lot of your posts and you have explained about the many painful procedures you had to undergo to be the guy you are today. If I had a hat, I’d take it off to you

But it does seem somewhat meaningless when people can change gender by just talking about it and signing a few papers. What is to stop them just talking about it again and signing another set of papers and becoming female again. They could yo-yo like this for all their lives

Maybe those are the ones who cause the confusion for the mainstream"

Oh don't worry I didn't read what you said like that

This is where the psychiatrists come in, they are to make sure you are serious, they won't just let you transition back and forth, it is not in theirs or the NHS's interest to do so, and they have to be careful about screwing up and being sued.

Oh and thank you by the way, I was wondering if a lot of what I say just got ignored

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"...

Oh and thank you by the way, I was wondering if a lot of what I say just got ignored "

No it doesn't. It has been extremely informative. I wouldn't dare ask those questions of anyone but you volunteered a lot of information. Showed all of us what it takes to be who one really is. Very courageous and I am not being patronising; far from it

Next time I go for my tetanus jab I'll man up rather than act like a wimp

By *ransGuyTV/TS
over a year ago

Cardiff

"...

Oh and thank you by the way, I was wondering if a lot of what I say just got ignored

No it doesn't. It has been extremely informative. I wouldn't dare ask those questions of anyone but you volunteered a lot of information. Showed all of us what it takes to be who one really is. Very courageous and I am not being patronising; far from it

Next time I go for my tetanus jab I'll man up rather than act like a wimp "

I've come to terms with what I am and stealth is not part of that, it's just not possible for me, so I'm just open about it. I wouldn't go screaming it from the roof tops but if I can help even just one person understand just a little then fantastic, i am more than happy to answer questions. Not every transperson is happy to talk, which I fully understand, so I hope to spread some understanding a take off some pressure.

Haha my testosterone comes via injection. Manning up for me is concentrating on not swearing at the nurse! If the testosterone gel wasn't such a faff I'd choose that over injections!

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

"Interesting that no one has mentioned how the T girl feels. When I am in male mode I couldn't look at another guy. But once in T girl mode I feel totally feminine and as far as I'm concerned I am not gay.

Now I know some on here will rubbish that but I bet other T girls feel the same way. The point is that gay or bi or straight are just labels. It's what you feel in your mind that really matters."

This

over a year ago

bless!

Haha!!

over a year ago

"

Then they are bi. No straight man wants to play with a cock no matter who its attached to. If a man likes cocks hes either bi or gay! You can try to invent all.the sexualities you like but all thats needed is straight/bi/gay transgender is not a sexuality before somebody tries to tell me Im being narrow minded toward them. "

I'm gonna have a guess and say you use the daily mail as your Bible.

over a year ago

"

over a year ago

"Alls there's going be here is cocks in frocks justifying that there not gay !!!!! Surley if a man dressed as a woman or not sucks fucks or wanks a bloke off is gay ???

[ The query presupposes that he has met a woman sometime recently ]"

The responses get better. Haha

over a year ago

"

Then they are bi. No straight man wants to play with a cock no matter who its attached to. If a man likes cocks hes either bi or gay! You can try to invent all.the sexualities you like but all thats needed is straight/bi/gay transgender is not a sexuality before somebody tries to tell me Im being narrow minded toward them.

I'm gonna have a guess and say you use the daily mail as your Bible. "

No the sunday sport I dont need a bible Im just rooted in reality rather than fantasy

over a year ago

Oh shit! Does that categorise me for sucking then?

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"

No the sunday sport I dont need a bible Im just rooted in reality rather than fantasy "

Rooted; well, I do agree with your description of yourself; you certainly aren't 'airy' fairy

By *exyangietgirlTV/TS
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Hi all,

Just pondering this question: does finding ts and TVs make you gay? I've had people sat to me before it does so just looking at others' opinions.

In my opinion there's a difference between a hairy guy wearing pants and an attractive t girl who obviously takes care of themselves to look like a female.

Any thoughts?

J x"

No, it doesn't make you gay. It just makes you feel horny if you see a t-girl who looks sexy.

And who cares about labels such as "gay" or "straight" or "bi" or whatever as long as people enjoy what they're doing?

XX

over a year ago

"No, but sucking their cocks possibly makes you Bi-Curious looking at there cocks would make u bi cur sucking would make you most definitely bi

Oh shit! Does that categorise me for sucking then? "

possibly

over a year ago

I don't fancy men but I still fuck them lol

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Northants

Liking the look doesn't make you gay or bi! Even getting a bit hot for the look and maybe wanking over pictures doesn't make you gay or bi, although you could say curious. Actually meeting a TV/TS/TG must at least make you bi curious to begin with, but once tried, you are either bi if you liked it or straight if you wouldn't do it again!

I have straight on our profile, but I look at some of the TV/TS/TG's on here and other places and they can be a real turn on! But that is perhaps because it is seen as "different". Innuendo and I have watched films with some real sexies in them and found them hot. We are "curious" about meeting one, but have nothing planned, so are we "meeting curious"?

If we were to meet one and to be honest, we might do one day, I believe that would make me bi curious as long as there was the intention to play as well and not leave that to my good lady.

At the end of the day, we all use labels and there is no problem with that. We use them in every walk of life. It is when labels become abusive or the use of them becomes abusive that it matters. So get out there and meet whom you like! If someone won't meet you because you may have an interest they don't like, don't worry about it.

Go on, try something new today, the very tolerant lot on FAB wouldn't give you grief..

By *vsnikkiTV/TS
over a year ago

Limavady

"Alls there's going be here is cocks in frocks justifying that there not gay !!!!! Surley if a man dressed as a woman or not sucks fucks or wanks a bloke off is gay ???

[ The query presupposes that he has met a woman sometime recently ]"

Scotsmen in kilts introduce a whole new ball game (literally!). This is all too complicated for me!

By *emmabTV/TS
over a year ago

Leicestershire

Gay men tend not find TV's and TS's sexually attractive because we tend to try to look as feminine as possible (son do a better job than others. So liking tv's and cd's doesn't make you gay. However I does make you at least bi curious. I get may messages from "straight" men looking for meets. In this day and age surely on a site like this guys should be honest with use and ourselves as far as sexuality is concerned. We all have things we like to hid from others and even ourselves but your sexual preferences on a pity inclusive site is the least of their problems.

Just a thought.

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

[ The query presupposes that he has met a woman sometime recently ]

Scotsmen in kilts introduce a whole new ball game (literally!). This is all too complicated for me!"

Kilts, my foot; its a pleated skirt

over a year ago

I watched that tv programme a few days ago and it gave me a better understanding of why men meet tv/ts people. Number one I note they all seemed very submissive and not confident in the sexual department and some what confused in there choice, so maybe its the mother figure or the thought of being wanted needed that helped them. Though one couple had married qith quite an age difference and looked ok and the older guy liked cock I suppose the Brazilian tv needed a visa "

By *vsnikkiTV/TS
over a year ago

Limavady

"I watched that tv programme a few days ago and it gave me a better understanding of why men meet tv/ts people. Number one I note they all seemed very submissive and not confident in the sexual department and some what confused in there choice, so maybe its the mother figure or the thought of being wanted needed that helped them. Though one couple had married qith quite an age difference and looked ok and the older guy liked cock I suppose the Brazilian tv needed a visa " "

It obviously didn't give you much of a better understanding

By *inzi LTV/TS
over a year ago

The Garden of Eden in Beautiful North Wales

As a friend of mine has stated...

'It takes balls to be a transvestite'... if you don't have the balls, I guess you must be curious!

over a year ago

what if you enjoy being fucked, but dont find men attractive? are you gay then?

By *vsnikkiTV/TS
over a year ago

Limavady

Why do some people say if you fancy a guy you are gay, even though you fancy women as well? I thought that made you bisexual.

I suppose that some people can only cope with 2 ideas!

over a year ago

"Why do some people say if you fancy a guy you are gay, even though you fancy women as well? I thought that made you bisexual.

I suppose that some people can only cope with 2 ideas!"

I'm ashamed to say I thought there was only two ideas for thirty years. Then I realised I was bi and it all fell into place

By *w33tCh33ks91TV/TS
over a year ago

Manchester

My opinion would be, live your life and stop worrying about labels...

If you're attracted to a TV/TS and you're straight, then my guess would be it's the femininity about them that attracts you. Sexuality is about sexual preference, not certain body parts... Being gay or bi in my opinion would mean you are attracted to both male and female genders... -A x

over a year ago

A quote from Ted 2

"There are no chicks with dicks only guys with tits".

Post new Message to Thread