Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Takes ages to cum

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I just slept with this girl & I've noticed a trend that's been happening. It takes me ages to cum. Dunno if this is a common thing or not but I get easily bored at the same position/motions and I don't want to sound too fussy by telling her to change things up so often when she's enjoying herself. Any advice?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"So I just slept with this girl & I've noticed a trend that's been happening. It takes me ages to cum. Dunno if this is a common thing or not but I get easily bored at the same position/motions and I don't want to sound too fussy by telling her to change things up so often when she's enjoying herself. Any advice?"

Become a sir sounds like you need more stimulation of the mental kind .

That kind if thing is the domain of a sir and the one of the reasons sirs exist in my humble opinion .there guys who need to keep there mind interested in the sex or there body loses interest .

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Could be a mental block. I can't c um at all under the influence,it's near on impossible ! Blobs too,a real hindrance.

I do believe it's in the mind though.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's rare that I do cum, although from oral I do but it does take a long time and a lot of patience

Post new Message to Thread