Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

why so hard to meet women

Jump to newest

By *ilf888 OP   Woman
over a year ago

portsmouth

Driving me nuts.....yes I'm bi so I'm a greedy bitch. But I'm finding there seems to be more n more single men posing as couples but f un able to me 1st and at last min doesn't make it to meet. Must think I'm complete fool lol. Are there any others having similar prolema

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Driving me nuts.....yes I'm bi so I'm a greedy bitch. But I'm finding there seems to be more n more single men posing as couples but f un able to me 1st and at last min doesn't make it to meet. Must think I'm complete fool lol. Are there any others having similar prolema"
hey I don't want to dishearten you but I know a woman who's been on here months just solely looking for a woman and hasn't ,good luck

By *ivnwcplCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"Driving me nuts.....yes I'm bi so I'm a greedy bitch. But I'm finding there seems to be more n more single men posing as couples but f un able to me 1st and at last min doesn't make it to meet. Must think I'm complete fool lol. Are there any others having similar prolema"

Yes often, though you have been on the site 2 weeks and already verified, which isn't bad going, some people have been on here a year and not verified

over a year ago

I want to explore my bi side more but I think it will be in a club - have spoke to women on here but then they disappear.

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

Quite rightly a lot, if not all women are very cautious about meeting and would want reassurance. Maybe a fuller profile and photo verification might help. We were offered a fake meet verification when we first joined, which we turned down, early ones sadly can look a bit odd although I'm sure some people are lucky. Good luck.

over a year ago

Speak to them on the phone.

Many women in couples are only pretend bi for the guys. Some couples won't meet separately- that should be respected.

Post new Message to Thread