Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Bi / trans Phobia?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Some people state on their profiles that they won't meet any guy who is into TVs or anyone who is bisexual or bi-curious.

But why is there a problem with this - I mean, are you worried you might catch some sort of homo-bug or something?

Plus, if you're not in a relationship with them, then who they fuck at other times shouldn't really matter, should it?

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Like a lot of women I fantasise about hunky, hairy guys with lots of muscles. An old fashioned mans man.

Not saying gay or bi guys or even TV's can't have muscles but it just doesn't gel with my fantasies. Sorry.

As for TV's I am sorry but that is just going to far. Never ever ever.

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Dunno, I only ever meet ladies who are really into bi guys. The ones that don't want to have no impact.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm a little confused as to why a straight guy would even care about who meets bi guys to be honest

But in answer to your question I really don't care who people meet when they are not with me but then I like bi guys, but being a straight women I would never turn down a guy because he had shagged a bi lass

Reply privately

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

"I'm a little confused as to why a straight guy would even care about who meets bi guys to be honest

But in answer to your question I really don't care who people meet when they are not with me but then I like bi guys, but being a straight women I would never turn down a guy because he had shagged a bi lass "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm a little confused as to why a straight guy would even care about who meets bi guys to be honest "

Political curiosity I suppose. I don't need to be on the receiving end of prejudice to become angry when I see it.

I'd have the same issues if someone was displaying obvious racism, even though I'm not in an ethnic minority.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm a little confused as to why a straight guy would even care about who meets bi guys to be honest

Political curiosity I suppose. I don't need to be on the receiving end of prejudice to become angry when I see it.

I'd have the same issues if someone was displaying obvious racism, even though I'm not in an ethnic minority."

It's all just sexual preference isnt it

Bi guys can't give blood because they are seen as a high risk maybe people do don't play with bi guys _iew them the same

Reply privately

By *inzi LTV/TS
over a year ago

The Garden of Eden in Beautiful North Wales

There's also a lot of gay males, tv's or tgirls that will only meet straight guys! How does that work?

If a guy shags another guy or tgirl, surely that would make him bi at the very least... Which means they will never technically shag a straight man!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's all just sexual preference isnt it"

It's a preference based on what though?

If I shagged a bisexual girl it would make absolutely no difference to me who else she fucks (unless we're getting close, and even then the gender wouldn't be important).

So the only possible reason I can think of, is that bisexual or gay men are often considered a bit icky for some reason ... therefore, tarring a whole sexual preference as off-limits really does seem to suggest prejudice rather than preference.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's all just sexual preference isnt it

It's a preference based on what though?

If I shagged a bisexual girl it would make absolutely no difference to me who else she fucks (unless we're getting close, and even then the gender wouldn't be important).

So the only possible reason I can think of, is that bisexual or gay men are often considered a bit icky for some reason ... therefore, tarring a whole sexual preference as off-limits really does seem to suggest prejudice rather than preference.

"

The part of my post you didn't quote said what it maybe based on

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The part of my post you didn't quote said what it maybe based on "

Possibly ... but wearing a condom and pumping someone else's blood into your system are very different things.

I'm not sure, but I seem to remember some sort of campaign to change this policy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The part of my post you didn't quote said what it maybe based on

Possibly ... but wearing a condom and pumping someone else's blood into your system are very different things.

I'm not sure, but I seem to remember some sort of campaign to change this policy."

Totally agree

I'm not saying that's what I think, as I've said I do meet bi guys, infact I prefer them to straight guys I'm just thinking outside the box here and I do think that has a lot to do with it, I do think a lot think bi guys and woman who meet bi guys are a higher risk

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/10/15 03:12:18]

Reply privately

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

I don;t care

Reply privately

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

Bi/trans phobia is not something that people on a site such as this tend to have. Sexual preferences maybe, but trans phobia especially is actually a legal term and can and regularly is classed as a hate crime.

Reply privately

By *herryhott1Man
over a year ago

Cork

Good point OP...I've seen it quite a bit on profiles about no bi guys. I think it's a combination of irrational fear (risk from frequent anal or other) and image (not a man's man). Both these are pretty small minded but I don't take it hard, everyone is free to fuck who they want!

Reply privately

By *oretta DelamonteTV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

I'd have the same issues if someone was displaying obvious racism, even though I'm not in an ethnic minority."

Political curiousity??? How strange. It could more likely be _iewed as a veiled invite to post transphobic comments I recon.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Birmingham

Meant Transphobic or homophobic (Or other gender hate crime)..x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't see a problem one to one but as a straight guy in a couple it might just feel a bit awkward thinking that the guy is interested in your cock or whatever so just avoid them. And saying they play straight too is not really the point

Reply privately

over a year ago

Birmingham

Dont ya just love these posts? the OP usually starts with something like, I was just wondering... or 'I was just curious'.... Then proceeds to lay down the the invitation for a hatred firestorm- Like the one raging at present over racism.

It must be obvious to even the thickest in society, that if you ask folk to air there pejudices against a minority group, be it Race, sexuyal, or bodyshop, you are going to cause upset for a lot of people. It is Trolling at its finest, not the purpose of the forums, and it is time fabs got to grips with it.x

Reply privately

over a year ago

There is a lot of distance between not being attracted to something/someone and actual hate or prejudice.

Mixing the two up does absolutely no good whatsoever.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Birmingham

"Dont ya just love these posts? the OP usually starts with something like, I was just wondering... or 'I was just curious'.... Then proceeds to lay down the the invitation for a hatred firestorm- Like the one raging at present over racism.

It must be obvious to even the thickest in society, that if you ask folk to air there pejudices against a minority group, be it Race, sexuyal, or bodyshop, you are going to cause upset for a lot of people. It is Trolling at its finest, not the purpose of the forums, and it is time fabs got to grips with it.x"

meant bodyshape.x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There is a lot of distance between not being attracted to something/someone and actual hate or prejudice.

Mixing the two up does absolutely no good whatsoever."

Twitter activists like to stir up outrage so they feel justified in hating people.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Dont ya just love these posts? the OP usually starts with something like, I was just wondering... or 'I was just curious'.... Then proceeds to lay down the the invitation for a hatred firestorm- Like the one raging at present over racism.

It must be obvious to even the thickest in society, that if you ask folk to air there pejudices against a minority group, be it Race, sexuyal, or bodyshop, you are going to cause upset for a lot of people. It is Trolling at its finest, not the purpose of the forums, and it is time fabs got to grips with it.xmeant bodyshape.x"

I don't see any hatred here, I think you must be looking for it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There is a lot of distance between not being attracted to something/someone and actual hate or prejudice.

Mixing the two up does absolutely no good whatsoever.

Twitter activists like to stir up outrage so they feel justified in hating people."

Reply privately

over a year ago

Birmingham

It must be obvious to even the thickest in society, that if you ask folk to air there pejudices against a minority group, be it Race, sexuyal, or bodyshop, you are going to cause upset for a lot of people. It is Trolling at its finest, not the purpose of the forums, and it is time fabs got to grips with it.xmeant bodyshape.x

I don't see any hatred here, I think you must be looking for it"

The hatred istn't here yet, but it will come. Don't need to look for it, it happens on fab all the time. See the racist post I mentioned, if you really are that niave.

Reply privately

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

Well, society definitely has transphobia still, and some degree of biphobia too.

So that inevitably will play a part in swinging culture. It doesn't mean it makes you a bigot or anything, just that random cultural ideas get everywhere. For example the comment above that women like manly, hairy, muscly men. In historical cultures man on man love *was* considered very manly. It just happens that our current society _iews it as effeminate.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It must be obvious to even the thickest in society, that if you ask folk to air there pejudices against a minority group, be it Race, sexuyal, or bodyshop, you are going to cause upset for a lot of people. It is Trolling at its finest, not the purpose of the forums, and it is time fabs got to grips with it.xmeant bodyshape.x

The hatred istn't here yet, but it will come. Don't need to look for it, it happens on fab all the time. See the racist post I mentioned, if you really are that niave."

Salt and vinegar with that chip?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well, society definitely has transphobia still, and some degree of biphobia too.

So that inevitably will play a part in swinging culture. It doesn't mean it makes you a bigot or anything, just that random cultural ideas get everywhere. For example the comment above that women like manly, hairy, muscly men. In historical cultures man on man love *was* considered very manly. It just happens that our current society _iews it as effeminate. "

That was just one womans preference

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

I have met many bi-guys and none of them were effeminate. In fact, I would not have known they were bisexual unless they had told me

Usually, not always, the insistence "I'm straight" is due to insecurities; otherwise, who cares apart from his wife or girlfriend

Reply privately

By *arry247Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

One possible reason is the fact that Gay or Bi-sexual men who have sex with men (MSM) are in a group of people who STIs is growing.

Therefore it could be a way for cutting down the risks.

Whilst the above is true it should also be noted that anal sex is a high risk for of sex and if that is the reason for the discrimination then those people should logically avoid sex with females who allow anal sex.

An interesting study of HIV in straight and gay men showed that though both groups had roughly similar unprotected sexual encounters more STIs were passed on by the gay group.

This was assumed to be due to anal intercourse and the fact that hetero sexual encounters involved less anal sex than with MSM encounters.

The study also showed that role versatility, whereby people adopt both insertive and receptive roles, played a part in passing on STIs.

Reply privately

By *ivnwcplCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"Some people state on their profiles that they won't meet any guy who is into TVs or anyone who is bisexual or bi-curious.

But why is there a problem with this - I mean, are you worried you might catch some sort of homo-bug or something?

Plus, if you're not in a relationship with them, then who they fuck at other times shouldn't really matter, should it? "

Sexual Preference , my partner feels uncomfortable playing in a close proximity , the same way we will not meet smokers and people who have no verifications , if you don't meet our criteria or we don't like the look of you we will just block

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Like a lot of women I fantasise about hunky, hairy guys with lots of muscles. An old fashioned mans man.

Not saying gay or bi guys or even TV's can't have muscles but it just doesn't gel with my fantasies. Sorry.

As for TV's I am sorry but that is just going to far. Never ever ever.

"

A lot, and I mean a LOT of gay and bi men are very masculine, in manner and appearance. That's what they and other men find attractive. But its a throwback to a different era when all gay or bi men were seen as effeminate. There are plenty of camp gay and bi men (and straight ones!), I don't want to meet with camp men, I don't find the idea a turn on. Though I know a few camp blokes, and they are great company, if I want femininity I go for a woman. Nobody seems to think any woman that's bi or gay is a skinheaded bulldyke thats yearning to be a bricklayer.

Reply privately

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

Everyone has sexual preferences, and both of us find male on male sex, along with fisting, piss and other things that some enjoy, a total turn off. Having said that we have absolutely no prejudice against bi - men, and have played with some on the strict understanding that we only play straight. However these are people we know well and trust - it's a real pain having to lay down "rules" before play particularly with people with whom that trust has yet to be established, so out of preference we do not seek out bi-male playmates. Correspondingly we would expect that bi-men to be honest about their orientation on their profile so that there are no misunderstandings on either side

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some people really do think that a bi person cannot fully control themselves! If I meet a straight couple, it wouldn't enter my head to even attempt anything with the bloke. If its a bi couple, it just gives you more opportunities.

I think there are too many straight blokes with an unwarranted idea of just how sexually attractive they are to bi and gay men.

You ain't all that!!

Reply privately

By *anchestercubMan
over a year ago

manchester & NI

Because a lot of people think they're diseased lepers.

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"...

I think there are too many straight blokes with an unwarranted idea of just how sexually attractive they are to bi and gay men.

You ain't all that!! "

Its not just straight men who are that delusional. Some straight women too react that way in the company of bisexual women

You should check out the changing room in my gym. Both my girlfriend and I are known to be bisexual. Funnily enough, its the fattest, shortest, ugliest straight woman who thinks we must be looking at her; wishful thinking, me thinks

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Some people really do think that a bi person cannot fully control themselves! If I meet a straight couple, it wouldn't enter my head to even attempt anything with the bloke. If its a bi couple, it just gives you more opportunities.

You ain't all that!! "

Its nothing to do with what you would 'attempt'

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It is Trolling at its finest, not the purpose of the forums, and it is time fabs got to grips with it.x"

Or maybe a discussion forum is exactly the place where we can challenge bigotry and prejudice ... rather than see it laid out in profiles, disguised as preference.

There's nothing wrong with having our values challenged from time to time is there?

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

when I see no 'bi guys', I just click next...........

it is that easy as I couldn't give a fuck why they don't, it is of zero interest to me.

I don't justify, so I don't expect others to....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Everyone has sexual preferences, and both of us find male on male sex, along with fisting, piss and other things that some enjoy, a total turn off. Having said that we have absolutely no prejudice against bi - men, and have played with some on the strict understanding that we only play straight. "

That's a more mature attitude though. Many people seem to think that, just 'cos you like a certain thing, you have to do it with everyone. But what people do, or don't do, when they're not with me is none of my business.

I mean, I like getting my arse rimmed ... but it doesn't mean I expect it from everyone I ever encounter.

Or does it?

Reply privately

over a year ago

It seems these days that no one can express a preference or non preference.

If they do, they are seen as being prejudiced in some way. Choice is choice, and if we all accepted that everyone has a right to choose, instead of labelling people because of their choice, life and the world may be a better place.

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

This site reflects life and of course there will be homophobic & racist bigots, but they will be in the minority and what we see is mostly people who for a million reasons would rather not have a sexual experience with a guy who has had sex with another guy. They will be happy to share a beer, have a good night out with bi/gay guys but it is their right to say No when they choose.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If they do, they are seen as being prejudiced in some way. Choice is choice, and if we all accepted that everyone has a right to choose, instead of labelling people because of their choice, life and the world may be a better place. "

Ah but choosing someone because of something they do when they're not in your company is entirely different to something you partake in yourself.

For example (if you need one).

I don't like snowballing (Christ no!) ... I find it a bit icky, but that's a preference and not a moral objection.

So, if I met a woman who was into it, then it shouldn't make any difference if she did it with 5 guys a day ... as long as she cleans her teeth then it's all good.

Reply privately

By *ivnwcplCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"Everyone has sexual preferences, and both of us find male on male sex, along with fisting, piss and other things that some enjoy, a total turn off. Having said that we have absolutely no prejudice against bi - men, and have played with some on the strict understanding that we only play straight.

That's a more mature attitude though. Many people seem to think that, just 'cos you like a certain thing, you have to do it with everyone. But what people do, or don't do, when they're not with me is none of my business.

I mean, I like getting my arse rimmed ... but it doesn't mean I expect it from everyone I ever encounter.

Or does it? "

Does that mean having your arse rimmed by a Bi/Gay bloke or just a female?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If they do, they are seen as being prejudiced in some way. Choice is choice, and if we all accepted that everyone has a right to choose, instead of labelling people because of their choice, life and the world may be a better place.

Ah but choosing someone because of something they do when they're not in your company is entirely different to something you partake in yourself.

For example (if you need one).

I don't like snowballing (Christ no!) ... I find it a bit icky, but that's a preference and not a moral objection.

So, if I met a woman who was into it, then it shouldn't make any difference if she did it with 5 guys a day ... as long as she cleans her teeth then it's all good. "

Is being bi sexual something you do or something you are?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is being bi sexual something you do or something you are?"

What has my own personal preference got to do with anything?

That's like saying that you can only challenge racism when you're personally affected by it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is being bi sexual something you do or something you are?

That's like saying that you can only challenge racism when you're personally affected by it."

I wasn't referring to you

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I wasn't referring to you "
Maybe you shouldn't have quoted me then

Reply privately

By *ivnwcplCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"Is being bi sexual something you do or something you are?

That's like saying that you can only challenge racism when you're personally affected by it.

I wasn't referring to you "

He's very touchy isn't he.....yet on his photos he looks so normal and well adjusted

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ok, you are straight. Would you meet and play with a bi/gay guy ? No.

You don't state that in your profile, but you choose not to. Why ? Becuase you have a preference. Does that make you biphobic or prejudice, no.

Therefore it is choice. Just because someone openly expresses their choice, does not make them prejudice.

Choice for what ever reason, does not necessarily make someone prejucice.

Reply privately

By *ivnwcplCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"Ok, you are straight. Would you meet and play with a bi/gay guy ? No.

You don't state that in your profile, but you choose not to. Why ? Becuase you have a preference. Does that make you biphobic or prejudice, no.

Therefore it is choice. Just because someone openly expresses their choice, does not make them prejudice.

Choice for what ever reason, does not necessarily make someone prejucice."

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

That's a silly analogy though because I'd happily meet and play with a bi female.

What she does outside of my company is none of my business.

Why on earth would I say "no bi females"?

Reply privately

over a year ago

That's a silly analogy though because I'd happily meet and play with a bi female.

Why on earth would I say "no bi females"?"

And that is an even sillier analogy

Reply privately

over a year ago

"And that is an even sillier analogy"
How come?

Is it not exactly the same as a straight single female saying "no bi males"?

Reply privately

By *ivnwcplCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

And that is an even sillier analogy"

Am afraid that he has a grasp of logic that is rivalled only by those with a propensity to drill holes in the side of their heads

Reply privately

over a year ago

And that is an even sillier analogy

Am afraid that he has a grasp of logic that is rivalled only by those with a propensity to drill holes in the side of their heads "

Reply privately

over a year ago

It isn't silly, and if you go back to your original post is about TS and bi/ curious men not women.

But again, you have a choice. If you chose not to meet bi women, that would be a choice/preference for you. Most people would not think anything wrong with that or think you were prejudiced against bi women. Yes you would happily meet a bi WOMAN, but not Bi MALE. Yet no one says you have a prejudice against Bi MEN.

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Makes perfect sense to me

Why would a straight or bisexual guy put "no bi-women" on his profile? Those women have sex with other women as well as with men and it will have absolutely no impact on his enjoyment or life if she was straight or bisexual. Yeah, I can understand him stating "no lesbians"; that would be obvious though

So, why would a straight or bisexual woman state "no bi-men"? Same difference. Can understand the "no gays". Maybe they don't know that bisexual men like women and men!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I believe it's often due to the misconception that bi guys present a greater sti/std risk than swingers.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If you chose not to meet bi women, that would be a choice/preference for you. Most people would not think anything wrong with that or think you were prejudiced against bi women. Yes you would happily meet a bi WOMAN, but not Bi MALE. Yet no one says you have a prejudice against Bi MEN. "

No, I'm not attracted to men - that's basic sexuality.

I am attracted to femininity, so turning a woman down because she is bisexual would be a display of prejudice wouldn't it? I would be making a judgement regarding her behaviour, not her attractiveness.

If a straight male refused to meet bi women, I'd wonder what he was being prejudiced about too - but it *seems* less likely for anyone to encounter this.

Oh, and you shouldn't really say "most people" unless you can produce verifiable statistics

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why would a straight or bisexual guy put "no bi-women" on his profile? Those women have sex with other women as well as with men and it will have absolutely no impact on his enjoyment or life if she was straight or bisexual. Yeah, I can understand him stating "no lesbians"; that would be obvious though

So, why would a straight or bisexual woman state "no bi-men"? Same difference. Can understand the "no gays". Maybe they don't know that bisexual men like women and men!

"

A straight guy might put no bi women because he doesn't want to meet bi women

Reply privately

over a year ago

Choice for what ever reason, does not necessarily make someone prejucice."

I just wish that people had an option of saying, in the search criteria, that they did not want to meet bi men. Saves a lot of people a lot of time!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A straight guy might put no bi women because he doesn't want to meet bi women "
I challenge you to find me one example of this.

But, should this rarity exist, it would still be prejudice.

Reply privately

By *ivnwcplCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"If you chose not to meet bi women, that would be a choice/preference for you. Most people would not think anything wrong with that or think you were prejudiced against bi women. Yes you would happily meet a bi WOMAN, but not Bi MALE. Yet no one says you have a prejudice against Bi MEN.

No, I'm not attracted to men - that's basic sexuality.

I am attracted to femininity, so turning a woman down because she is bisexual would be a display of prejudice wouldn't it? I would be making a judgement regarding her behaviour, not her attractiveness.

If a straight male refused to meet bi women, I'd wonder what he was being prejudiced about too - but it *seems* less likely for anyone to encounter this.

Oh, and you shouldn't really say "most people" unless you can produce verifiable statistics "

From what I can see you are the only one who's twisted this to include Bi-Womem...your original question was just regarding Bi-Men "Some people state on their profiles that they won't meet any guy who is into TVs or anyone who is bisexual or bi-curious".

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

A straight guy might put no bi women because he doesn't want to meet bi women "

He could; never seen it happen though

Went as far as in a nite club where this guy started chatting us up and neither one of were remotely attracted to him, so we told him that we are lesbian. He replied, "I don't mind" Thicko

Reply privately

over a year ago

"From what I can see you are the only one who's twisted this to include Bi-Womem..."
It's not twisting, it's demonstrating a point by means of a relevant analogy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

So now you want statistics !

Turning someone down doesn't make them prejudice. It is choice.

You are not attracetd to men becuause of your sexuality. Therefore on that score, those not attracted to TS men or bi men are also making a choice based on sexual preference !

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A straight guy might put no bi women because he doesn't want to meet bi women I challenge you to find me one example of this.

But, should this rarity exist, it would still be prejudice."

No it wouldn't it would be a choice

Reply privately

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS
over a year ago

London&Dublin

"...

You ain't all that!!

Its not just straight men who are that delusional. Some straight women too react that way in the company of bisexual women

You should check out the changing room in my gym. Both my girlfriend and I are known to be bisexual. Funnily enough, its the fattest, shortest, ugliest straight woman who thinks we must be looking at her; wishful thinking, me thinks "

Oh so true.

Thank you so very much for posting this.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"those not attracted to TS men or bi men are also making a choice based on sexual preference !"
OK, so supposing you meet this totally hot sex god of a dude looking all pretty and whatnot ... you're just hitting it off, everything's going well, but during the course of a conversation you discover he likes to play the pink clarinet from time to time.

What is it about this that stops him being attractive?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"those not attracted to TS men or bi men are also making a choice based on sexual preference !OK, so supposing you meet this totally hot sex god of a dude looking all pretty and whatnot ... you're just hitting it off, everything's going well, but during the course of a conversation you discover he likes to play the pink clarinet from time to time.

What is it about this that stops him being attractive?"

Nothing. But not everyone likes to lisen to the clarinet

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nothing stops him being attractive !

What he does is his choice, however, if I have a preference of not playing with men who like to play with other men, that is my choice.

It doesn't mean I think he is unattractive or I despise what he does. He chooses what he wants to do and who he wants to meet, as does everyone else on this site. Prejudice doesn't come into it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Nothing stops him being attractive !

What he does is his choice, however, if I have a preference of not playing with men who like to play with other men, that is my choice.

It doesn't mean I think he is unattractive or I despise what he does. He chooses what he wants to do and who he wants to meet, as does everyone else on this site. Prejudice doesn't come into it. "

If it isn't prejudice, what is it?

Why does someone else's harmless behaviour affect your personal choice?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Because it is exactly that, "personal choice".

And we have the right to choose.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Because it is exactly that, "personal choice".

And we have the right to choose. "

Yes absolutely, the right to be prejudiced is universal.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/10/15 12:25:00]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hmmm, so choice is prejudice !

We must remember that everytime we make a choice about something or prefer one thing to something else !

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Because it is exactly that, "personal choice".

And we have the right to choose. Yes absolutely, the right to be prejudiced is universal."

Of course, but you are the only one to have displayed it here

Reply privately

over a year ago

Personally bi women do nothing for me or my wife. We have no issues playing with them though as long as they aren't the type who doesn't believe there to be such a thing as a 100% straight swinging female.

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

It doesn't mean I think he is unattractive or I despise what he does. He chooses what he wants to do and who he wants to meet, as does everyone else on this site. Prejudice doesn't come into it. "

I see your point too

It is exactly the same as I have chosen not to play with short, fat or older people

Reply privately

over a year ago

It doesn't mean I think he is unattractive or I despise what he does. He chooses what he wants to do and who he wants to meet, as does everyone else on this site. Prejudice doesn't come into it.

I see your point too

It is exactly the same as I have chosen not to play with short, fat or older people"

Wtf have you got against us? Even us short fat older folk need a little lovin

Reply privately

over a year ago

I see your point too

It is exactly the same as I have chosen not to play with short, fat or older people"

Even if they are attractive and what they do is harmless? How prejudiced

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

I see your point too

It is exactly the same as I have chosen not to play with short, fat or older people

Wtf have you got against us? Even us short fat older folk need a little lovin "

Like my Yankee boyfriend says to me, "fat chicks need lurvin' too"; b**tard

Reply privately

over a year ago

there seems to be alot of men trying to dress as ladys wearing a wig and having sausage hanging out of knickers each to there own i guess but some of them look like benny hill with a gurt wig on

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

I see your point too

Even if they are attractive and what they do is harmless? How prejudiced "

Stuffing their gob with lard is not harmless to them, but it is to me; so yeah, I am complete b*t*h for not playing with them

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hmmm, so choice is prejudice !

We must remember that everytime we make a choice about something or prefer one thing to something else ! "

Nope. Choice in itself isn't prejudice, but choices can be borne out of prejudice.

I mean, I could come up with more and more analogies to demonstrate how this is a choice based on a prejudice (i.e. a preconceived notion) - but I somehow think I'd be wiser to invest my brainpower into something more useful ... like scratching my nuts.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"there seems to be alot of men trying to dress as ladys wearing a wig and having sausage hanging out of knickers each to there own i guess but some of them look like benny hill with a gurt wig on "

Sausage hanging out of knickers pmsl!

Oh dear you'll get us shot

Reply privately

over a year ago

"there seems to be alot of men trying to dress as ladys wearing a wig and having sausage hanging out of knickers each to there own i guess but some of them look like benny hill with a gurt wig on "

Thanks for pointing that out

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It is exactly the same as I have chosen not to play with short, fat or older people"
Well that is a personal preference.

Choosing to avoid people who *do* play with short, fat or older people is making a judgement about their character.

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

spending too much time trying to understand the choices of others on here only impacts your enjoyment.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"spending too much time trying to understand the choices of others on here only impacts your enjoyment."

But what if you get enjoyment from trying to understand the choices of others?

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"spending too much time trying to understand the choices of others on here only impacts your enjoyment.

But what if you get enjoyment from trying to understand the choices of others? "

good luck with that

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It is exactly the same as I have chosen not to play with short, fat or older peopleWell that is a personal preference.

Choosing to avoid people who *do* play with short, fat or older people is making a judgement about their character.

"

And thats not preference?

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Rude and crass; good job I am sorta decent enough not to bring the lifelong vertical challange you face into the discussion

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/10/15 12:52:59]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It is exactly the same as I have chosen not to play with short, fat or older peopleWell that is a personal preference.

And thats not preference? "

Nope. It's clearly heightephobic, weightist, ageism

Reply privately

over a year ago

"spending too much time trying to understand the choices of others on here only impacts your enjoyment.

But what if you get enjoyment from trying to understand the choices of others? "

Don't you mean prejudices !

Reply privately

over a year ago

"there seems to be alot of men trying to dress as ladys wearing a wig and having sausage hanging out of knickers each to there own i guess but some of them look like benny hill with a gurt wig on

Rude and crass; good job I am sorta decent enough not to bring the lifelong vertical challange you face into the discussion "

All I'm saying is that I'm glad I don't take myself too seriously. I too can piss myself laughing when I look in the mirror

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"

Not only will I not play with them, I will not play with anyone who has as much as touched (except with a barge pole mounted on an extension) them; afterall, if they are playing with those kind of people, do I really want others to see me anywhere near them. Infact, on occasion, I have left the club and gone home early

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Nope. It's clearly heightephobic, weightist, ageism "

If being homophobic is a choice then what is wrong with my choices; huh?

( just kidding, Rachael; xxx ; am at home with a flu and bored out of my thick skull )

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not only will I not play with them, I will not play with anyone who has as much as touched (except with a barge pole mounted on an extension) them; afterall, if they are playing with those kind of people, do I really want others to see me anywhere near them. Infact, on occasion, I have left the club and gone home early "

Did you like throwing stones at wasps nests as people walked past as a youngster?

Reply privately

over a year ago

this is getting to deep now (excuse the pun ) im going to wash my tractor n feed my cows might even get the combine harvester out...oooooaaaaaaaaaarrrrrhhh proper job....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope. It's clearly heightephobic, weightist, ageism

If being homophobic is a choice then what is wrong with my choices; huh?

( just kidding, Rachael; xxx ; am at home with a flu and bored out of my thick skull )"

Aw poor bear. Sending you a snuggle with a whisky chaser xxx

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Not only will I not play with them, I will not play with anyone who has as much as touched (except with a barge pole mounted on an extension) them; afterall, if they are playing with those kind of people, do I really want others to see me anywhere near them. Infact, on occasion, I have left the club and gone home early

Did you like throwing stones at wasps nests as people walked past as a youngster? "

No, but I did do hearing tests on spiders by pulling out their legs and discovering that when all eight are pulled out, they go deaf

By city standards, I was quite a gruesome child

Now you hate me

Reply privately

over a year ago

Birmingham

The hatred istn't here yet, but it will come. Don't need to look for it, it happens on fab all the time. See the racist post I mentioned, if you really are that niave.

Salt and vinegar with that chip?"

You obviously have never been subjected to it. And comments like that say it all.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Did you like throwing stones at wasps nests as people walked past as a youngster?

No, but I did do hearing tests on spiders by pulling out their legs and discovering that when all eight are pulled out, they go deaf

By city standards, I was quite a gruesome child

Now you hate me "

I heard that before. It's true; their ears really are on their knees. Doesn't matter how loud you shout they never move after you pull their legs off

Reply privately

over a year ago

"there seems to be alot of men trying to dress as ladys wearing a wig and having sausage hanging out of knickers each to there own i guess but some of them look like benny hill with a gurt wig on

Rude and crass; good job I am sorta decent enough not to bring the lifelong vertical challange you face into the discussion

All I'm saying is that I'm glad I don't take myself too seriously. I too can piss myself laughing when I look in the mirror "

That made me laugh, but you're far from one of the sausage hangers

Ooer, can I say that when I'm straight.? And I say it without any prejudice to sausage hangers by the way

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/10/15 13:11:31]

Reply privately

over a year ago

You obviously have never been subjected to it. And comments like that say it all."

No, that says it all. And can you point me towards the hatred on this thread yet?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Birmingham

You obviously have never been subjected to it. And comments like that say it all.

No, that says it all. And can you point me towards the hatred on this thread yet?"

Didn't realise you where in a hurry. Bothered to read the Racism thread yey ?, no don't expect so.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just fuck and be happy

Reply privately

over a year ago

All I'm saying is that I'm glad I don't take myself too seriously. I too can piss myself laughing when I look in the mirror

That made me laugh, but you're far from one of the sausage hangers

Ooer, can I say that when I'm straight.? And I say it without any prejudice to sausage hangers by the way"

Oh believe me; there's plenty of sausage action in my knickers.

And thank you, you can & I won't read anything into it xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

No, that says it all. And can you point me towards the hatred on this thread yet?Didn't realise you where in a hurry. Bothered to read the Racism thread yey ?, no don't expect so."

Yes I have actually and where was the hate displayed in that?

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

No, that says it all. And can you point me towards the hatred on this thread yet?Didn't realise you where in a hurry. Bothered to read the Racism thread yey ?, no don't expect so.

Yes I have actually and where was the hate displayed in that?"

Not by you; but there was a fair bit by the little fella who jumped on a tractor to see what was going on at eye-level

Reply privately

over a year ago

When I first began to post on the forums I took things personally and rose to it. I Argued my point and felt the masses rise against me. I felt a 'hatred' from certain forumites.

Now I'm happier with my own sexuality and dressing I have learned to laugh at myself and not take myself so seriously.

Interestingly; those same forumites, except a few I blocked, don't display what I thought was hate anymore. They laugh with me. Some have been very supportive, especially when I've posted regarding my vulnerabilities.

Just thought I'd share this.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Birmingham

No, that says it all. And can you point me towards the hatred on this thread yet?Didn't realise you where in a hurry. Bothered to read the Racism thread yey ?, no don't expect so.

Yes I have actually and where was the hate displayed in that?"

pass the rose tinted specs. Jeez, it would be easier to teach a chicken to make an omlette than have this conversation.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"When I first began to post on the forums I took things personally and rose to it. I Argued my point and felt the masses rise against me. I felt a 'hatred' from certain forumites.

Now I'm happier with my own sexuality and dressing I have learned to laugh at myself and not take myself so seriously.

Interestingly; those same forumites, except a few I blocked, don't display what I thought was hate anymore. They laugh with me. Some have been very supportive, especially when I've posted regarding my vulnerabilities.

Just thought I'd share this. "

Good post, I think hatred here is more about conception.

And that racist on the tractor just wants to grow up a bit

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"When I first began to post on the forums I took things personally and rose to it. I Argued my point and felt the masses rise against me. I felt a 'hatred' from certain forumites.

And that racist on the tractor just wants to grow up a bit "

you mean: he needs to grow up and also to grow taller

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't think anyone has managed to dent the OPs logic on this thread. It's true, you see plenty of profiles that state 'no bi-men', but never see 'no bi women'. Of course it's a preference, but the question is what lies behind a preference that makes bi men bad, but bi women good? My guess is that most profiles that state no bi men are written by straight men who think bi men are either 'icky', as the OP puts it, or effeminate (and therefore not a 'real man'), or likely to stick a cock up you're ass when you're not looking.

Reply privately

over a year ago

you mean: he needs to grow up and also to grow taller "

And then you would?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Birmingham

Just thought I'd share this. "

Glad that way worked for you. I remember working with black guys years ago, and, as they were outnumbered, they dealt with racist taunts by laughing along with them, and being mister nice guy, however they were taunted. The pain these poor lads must have felt, and to see their children subjected to it too. Then folks (black and white)decided not to tolerate the idiots, and most off it has disappeared.

So if laughing with it works for you, fine. But others may feel it is better to stop it altogether.

Reply privately

over a year ago

And that racist on the tractor just wants to grow up a bit "

I'm hoping you meant perception. A swingers club is the last place you should conceive!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't think anyone has managed to dent the OPs logic on this thread. It's true, you see plenty of profiles that state 'no bi-men', but never see 'no bi women'. Of course it's a preference, but the question is what lies behind a preference that makes bi men bad, but bi women good? My guess is that most profiles that state no bi men are written by straight men who think bi men are either 'icky', as the OP puts it, or effeminate (and therefore not a 'real man'), or likely to stick a cock up you're ass when you're not looking."

Seen just as many no bi men profiles written by women I'm sure

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm hoping you meant perception. A swingers club is the last place you should conceive!"

Oops ye sorry, must be the medication

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm hoping you meant perception. A swingers club is the last place you should conceive!

Oops ye sorry, must be the medication"

You must be taking the same stuff I'm on. My brains turned to batshit today

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

And then you would? "

nah; this is purely hypothetical

Just for the record, I know many men and women who are short or a little overweight or older. I am really not that shallow in my attraction; I generally find the personality more attractive than the physical

But I use these physical traits as an example on these forums to demonstrate how stupid it is to state these as choices to exclude even when I like the person

Being tall and slim(er) gives me the kind of advantage over shorter and fatter people as some straight people think they have over bisexual men

xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

And then you would?

nah; this is purely hypothetical

Just for the record, I know many men and women who are short or a little overweight or older. I am really not that shallow in my attraction; I generally find the personality more attractive than the physical

But I use these physical traits as an example on these forums to demonstrate how stupid it is to state these as choices to exclude even when I like the person

Being tall and slim(er) gives me the kind of advantage over shorter and fatter people as some straight people think they have over bisexual men

xxx"

Or vice versa I'm sure x

Reply privately

over a year ago

As a bisexual cross dresser I'm confident that I've been way more successful with meeting couples and females than many men on here.

There are plenty of people who don't find a freak like me attractive but there are also plenty that do.

I put my success mainly down to standing out from the crowd a bit. Sometimes it works for me, sometimes not.

One thing I have come to realise; if I waste time worrying about why those that don't fancy me don't find me appealing I'll miss all the chances I have with those that do.

Reply privately

By *ivnwcplCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

No, that says it all. And can you point me towards the hatred on this thread yet?"

I think I might have suggested the OP was a knob somewhere

Reply privately

By *ivnwcplCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"Just fuck and be happy "

Unless they are Bi Men

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"As a bisexual cross dresser I'm confident that I've been way more successful with meeting couples and females than many men on here.

There are plenty of people who don't find a freak like me attractive but there are also plenty that do.

I put my success mainly down to standing out from the crowd a bit. Sometimes it works for me, sometimes not.

One thing I have come to realise; if I waste time worrying about why those that don't fancy me don't find me appealing I'll miss all the chances I have with those that do. "

you are different but certainly not a freak

I sometimes almost feel that in clubs, girls like yourself, are direct 'competition' and therefore a threat to be neutralised. Accidentally spilling a drink in her lap and apologising profusely gives me a chance to make my move whilst she goes and dries herself

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As a bisexual cross dresser I'm confident that I've been way more successful with meeting couples and females than many men on here.

One thing I have come to realise; if I waste time worrying about why those that don't fancy me don't find me appealing I'll miss all the chances I have with those that do. "

Stop talking sense woman, this is the forum

Reply privately

over a year ago

One thing I have come to realise; if I waste time worrying about why those that don't fancy me don't find me appealing I'll miss all the chances I have with those that do.

you are different but certainly not a freak

I sometimes almost feel that in clubs, girls like yourself, are direct 'competition' and therefore a threat to be neutralised. Accidentally spilling a drink in her lap and apologising profusely gives me a chance to make my move whilst she goes and dries herself "

Or watch as everyone scrambles to be the one who licks it from my lap

Reply privately

over a year ago

Stop talking sense woman, this is the forum"

HOW VERY DARE YOU!!!!

The minute this fruit loop starts making sense..... If I start doing that I'll lose my parliamentary seat

Reply privately

over a year ago

Stop talking sense woman, this is the forum

HOW VERY DARE YOU!!!!

The minute this fruit loop starts making sense..... If I start doing that I'll lose my parliamentary seat "

Apologies my Honourable friend

Reply privately

By *hyllyphyllyMan
over a year ago

Bradford

I have straight man ophobia

Reply privately

over a year ago

Does anyone else find themselves wondering how long the ban is when an aggressive poster suddenly stops posting?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have straight man ophobia "

Some would say that I've never 'met' one.

See what I did there? Do ya?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Op would you meet someone who worked in a lab testing on monkeys?

Reply privately

By *ivnwcplCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"Op would you meet someone who worked in a lab testing on monkeys?"

Depends if the monkey's are Bi or not

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Does anyone else find themselves wondering how long the ban is when an aggressive poster suddenly stops posting? "

I got 24 hours once and a smacked bottom

(Well, wanted the smacked bottom)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Op would you meet someone who worked in a lab testing on monkeys?"

That's a little different, inflicting pain and suffering on another life in the name of resurch can not be compared to somebodies sexuality

people chose their job you don't chose your sexuality

Reply privately

over a year ago

choose*

I can spell really, honest

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think I might have suggested the OP was a knob somewhere "

Nope, this is the first time you've used the word knob. Generally speaking however, the use of an ad hominem typically demonstrates inability to engage in any intelligent discourse.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think I might have suggested the OP was a knob somewhere

Nope, this is the first time you've used the word knob. Generally speaking however, the use of an ad hominem typically demonstrates inability to engage in any intelligent discourse."

Took you a while to look that up

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Does anyone else find themselves wondering how long the ban is when an aggressive poster suddenly stops posting?

(Well, wanted the smacked bottom) "

I've been barred loads of times.

I've also been paddled and/or whipped until I'm crying uncontrollably....... That has nothing to do with the ban but I couldn't see a way of working in that little gem otherwise

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"Does anyone else find themselves wondering how long the ban is when an aggressive poster suddenly stops posting?

I've also been paddled and/or whipped until I'm crying uncontrollably....... That has nothing to do with the ban but I couldn't see a way of working in that little gem otherwise "

I haven't got banned, this month

And I do the spanking

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've also been paddled and/or whipped until I'm crying uncontrollably....... That has nothing to do with the ban but I couldn't see a way of working in that little gem otherwise

I haven't got banned, this month

And I do the spanking "

What can I do to really piss you off before we start?

Reply privately

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

Pretty much lost the will to live reading this thread. It seems that a number of people are wanting to remove the rights of others to have sex with whoever they want and are implying it is somehow politically incorrect to not have sex with people you find unattractive either because of body shape, race, sexual orientation or kink.

I don't know how others feel, but we swing for fun. Our "real life" is lived in a politically correct way, but when we want someone to join us in the most intimate activities we will choose them on whatever criteria we like and similarly they will use their own criteria when deciding whether to join us. This has nothing to do with prejudice it has to do with compatibility, which is a two way process

Reply privately

over a year ago

Trust you to start talking about the thread again. I was working to another objective

Reply privately

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

"Trust you to start talking about the thread again. I was working to another objective "

Sorry!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Trust you to start talking about the thread again. I was working to another objective

Sorry! "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Pretty much lost the will to live reading this thread. "

Isn't that a tad sensitive?

I mean, there are people dying in wars, refugees desperate for food, people living with aids, animal abuse, cancer, food banks, UKIP and worse ... and a mere thread on a messageboard makes you want to throw the towel in?

Maybe you should have a lie down and a hot drink?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Pretty much lost the will to live reading this thread.

I mean, there are people dying in wars, refugees desperate for food, people living with aids, animal abuse, cancer, food banks, UKIP and worse ... and a mere thread on a messageboard makes you want to throw the towel in?

Maybe you should have a lie down and a hot drink? "

I'd bring either of them a hot drink as they lay down..... I don't mind just watching

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Pretty much lost the will to live reading this thread.

Maybe you should have a lie down and a hot drink? "

UKIP

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/10/15 16:02:13]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't know how others feel, but we swing for fun. Our "real life" is lived in a politically correct way, but when we want someone to join us in the most intimate activities we will choose them on whatever criteria we like and similarly they will use their own criteria when deciding whether to join us. This has nothing to do with prejudice it has to do with compatibility, which is a two way process "

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

There is some prejudice still around and it's important to separate that from peoples' preferences for who they'll shag.

It's often said that many people assume that others in the swinging world are class leaders in the field of open-mindedness, temperament and other great qualities. There's possibly some correlation but just assume that others here have the same hangups etc as the general population.

Reply privately

By *ivnwcplCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"I think I might have suggested the OP was a knob somewhere

Nope, this is the first time you've used the word knob. Generally speaking however, the use of an ad hominem typically demonstrates inability to engage in any intelligent discourse."

Yep I was correct first time....a knob

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"I don't think anyone has managed to dent the OPs logic on this thread. It's true, you see plenty of profiles that state 'no bi-men', but never see 'no bi women'. Of course it's a preference, but the question is what lies behind a preference that makes bi men bad, but bi women good? My guess is that most profiles that state no bi men are written by straight men who think bi men are either 'icky', as the OP puts it, or effeminate (and therefore not a 'real man'), or likely to stick a cock up you're ass when you're not looking."

This has been said so well

If being attracted to one's own gender also is the issue, then why doesn't one find "no bi-women" on profiles of straight couples

Oh, I am certain that one or two may have said so on their profiles but by and large, a bisexual woman is not perceived as a 'threat' to the female and certainly not to the male

Reply privately

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

"I don't think anyone has managed to dent the OPs logic on this thread. It's true, you see plenty of profiles that state 'no bi-men', but never see 'no bi women'. Of course it's a preference, but the question is what lies behind a preference that makes bi men bad, but bi women good? My guess is that most profiles that state no bi men are written by straight men who think bi men are either 'icky', as the OP puts it, or effeminate (and therefore not a 'real man'), or likely to stick a cock up you're ass when you're not looking.

If being attracted to one's own gender also is the issue, then why doesn't one find "no bi-women" on profiles of straight couples

Oh, I am certain that one or two may have said so on their profiles but by and large, a bisexual woman is not perceived as a 'threat' to the female and certainly not to the male"

I may be missing something here, but why or how is a bi man a threat to the male? I didn't know that bi men were particularly belligerent.

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"I don't think anyone has managed to dent the OPs logic on this thread. It's true, you see plenty of profiles that state 'no bi-men', but never see 'no bi women'. Of course it's a preference, but the question is what lies behind a preference that makes bi men bad, but bi women good? My guess is that most profiles that state no bi men are written by straight men who think bi men are either 'icky', as the OP puts it, or effeminate (and therefore not a 'real man'), or likely to stick a cock up you're ass when you're not looking.

Oh, I am certain that one or two may have said so on their profiles but by and large, a bisexual woman is not perceived as a 'threat' to the female and certainly not to the male

I may be missing something here, but why or how is a bi man a threat to the male? I didn't know that bi men were particularly belligerent."

You are the one you lost the will to live

Maybe you can then explain the otherwise illogical differentiation made by straight couples when deciding whether or not to meet bisexual people

Reply privately

By *ivnwcplCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

I may be missing something here, but why or how is a bi man a threat to the male? I didn't know that bi men were particularly belligerent."

What's being Bi got to do with this thread

Reply privately

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

I may be missing something here, but why or how is a bi man a threat to the male? I didn't know that bi men were particularly belligerent.

Maybe you can then explain the otherwise illogical differentiation made by straight couples when deciding whether or not to meet bisexual people"

No need to rehearse all the arguments above. What is logical about choice? - it's a personal preference and thank goodness we all have different preferences otherwise the world would be a very boring place. I am sure you have preferences and exercise them, and quite right too, yet there are undoubtedly people who would find some of your preferences illogical.

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Maybe you can then explain the otherwise illogical differentiation made by straight couples when deciding whether or not to meet bisexual people

No need to rehearse all the arguments above. What is logical about choice? - it's a personal preference and thank goodness we all have different preferences otherwise the world would be a very boring place. I am sure you have preferences and exercise them, and quite right too, yet there are undoubtedly people who would find some of your preferences illogical."

You mean, no need to reiterate; this losing the will to live is not doing you many favours

I absolutely do not care about what choices people make or not. I just wanted to understand the lack of coherency when straight couples make a choice between meeting bisexual men and women

My choices are fairly logical. Say for example, I prefer men to be 6 cm taller than me; 6 cm is the height of my heels; that way, I do not need to stoop down to be kissed; and so on

Reply privately

over a year ago

Because a lot of people don't realise that bi guys have preference and self control, they haven't even thought about the fact the guy may not even fancy them

Reply privately

over a year ago

No need to rehearse all the arguments above. What is logical about choice? - it's a personal preference and thank goodness we all have different preferences otherwise the world would be a very boring place. I am sure you have preferences and exercise them, and quite right too, yet there are undoubtedly people who would find some of your preferences illogical.

You mean, no need to reiterate; this losing the will to live is not doing you many favours

I absolutely do not care about what choices people make or not. I just wanted to understand the lack of coherency when straight couples make a choice between meeting bisexual men and women

My choices are fairly logical. Say for example, I prefer men to be 6 cm taller than me; 6 cm is the height of my heels; that way, I do not need to stoop down to be kissed; and so on"

When you're feeling a bit better you could practice walking in something a little higher perhaps? I'd tower over you in my 15cm stripper heels

Reply privately

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

[Removed by poster at 07/10/15 16:52:42]

Reply privately

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

My choices are fairly logical. Say for example, I prefer men to be 6 cm taller than me; 6 cm is the height of my heels; that way, I do not need to stoop down to be kissed; and so on"

Your profile is full of preferences which you say (correctly) you are not going to explain, but which for some will probably seem illogical just as theirs do to you. Why should others explain or justify their preferences, logic or lack of logic to you or to anyone else? It's simply their preference.

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

".....

My choices are fairly logical. Say for example, I prefer men to be 6 cm taller than me; 6 cm is the height of my heels; that way, I do not need to stoop down to be kissed; and so on

Your profile is full of preferences which you say (correctly) you are not going to explain, but which for some will probably seem illogical just as theirs do to. Why should others explain or justify their preferences or logic to you or to anyone else? "

I wasn't demanding that people explain the, what in this instance, appears like an illogical preference to me. I was simply asking if anyone knew the answer

If someone writes to me and then decides not to meet me for whatever reason (and yes, that has happened once or twice), I don't go around hounding them for an explanation

I was merely bemused at, what appears like random selection, when straight couples choose to meet bisexual women but the same straight couples choose not to meet bisexual men, so I asked on this thread

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yep I was correct first time....a knob "
Would you like me to explain what an ad hominem is, or shall I wait until you've checked your blood sugar?

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"...

When you're feeling a bit better you could practice walking in something a little higher perhaps? I'd tower over you in my 15cm stripper heels "

I'd need a ladder to climb into those and crutches for support when walking

I guess one doesn't do much walking in those but instead .....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"...

When you're feeling a bit better you could practice walking in something a little higher perhaps? I'd tower over you in my 15cm stripper heels

I'd need a ladder to climb into those and crutches for support when walking

I guess one doesn't do much walking in those but instead ..... "

Most of my heels are 6" (15 cm) I can walk, dance even run in them. They do make good hand holds too though

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I was merely bemused at, what appears like random selection, when straight couples choose to meet bisexual women but the same straight couples choose not to meet bisexual men, so I asked on this thread"

There's clearly more prejudice in society towards bisexual men than there is towards bisexual women.

Bi girls are often considered hot, bi men are often considered a disease risk.

Although I can almost sympathise (not empathise) with a straight man who worries that some bi-guy might inadvertently touch his johnson and subsequently give him a homo stiffy.

But it does seem strange that a bi guy would generally represent any kind of threat to a single woman.

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"I was merely bemused at, what appears like random selection, when straight couples choose to meet bisexual women but the same straight couples choose not to meet bisexual men, so I asked on this thread

There's clearly more prejudice in society towards bisexual men than there is towards bisexual women.

Bi girls are often considered hot, bi men are often considered a disease risk.

Although I can almost sympathise (not empathise) with a straight man who worries that some bi-guy might inadvertently touch his johnson and subsequently give him a homo stiffy.

But it does seem strange that a bi guy would generally represent any kind of threat to a single woman.

"

after all that

Reply privately