Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Toyboys

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

always loved the idea of having an older (maybe married) woman to meet with and have regular sex with, as I'm only 20 years old I think it's normal to be thinking all this stuff and it's apparently something that most older women want, never really thought about it too seriously until today but It sounds like it's a win win for everyone, I get to have sex with a woman about twice my age and she gets to look forward to playing with her fit young toyboy, basically was just curious as to if its all it's cracked up to be and what are all of your experiences/thoughts on it, thought this would make quite an interesting topic so fire away!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

When I was 17 I had a fling with a woman (44) who was the friend of one of my friends' mothers.

Turned out she had a hubby with a shotgun.

I lived in fear for 3 months.

Tread carefully.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Haha sure it was all worth it though, I often find myself sitting thinking about what it'd be like with one of my mums friends in particular, that's kind of the main reason I made this post, I go round to hers about once every 2 weeks often when her husband is out just to pick up and drop stuff off for my mum, and we always seem to have a kind of connection being quite secretly flirty with each other and sometimes I can swear she leans and bends over in certain ways when knowing how much of a turn on it must be, she's about mid 40s but absolutely gorgeous, don't think I'd ever have the guts to try and take it any further though, couldn't deal with the embarrassment of her telling either my mum or her husband, or even just the sheer awkwardness of it haha, guess I'll never know

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

It is normal to be thinking all this stuff but it isn't true that it's what most older women want.

However if you find a woman that does want it I think you will have a great time.

Enjoy!

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"It is normal to be thinking all this stuff but it isn't true that it's what most older women want.

However if you find a woman that does want it I think you will have a great time.

Enjoy!"

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Did Somebody say toyboy?

Jasmine x

By *lueEyedGuyMEMan
over a year ago

MancBoltonBuryWigan

I've always loved the idea of being someone's toyboy