Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Sub task to do in a bar

Jump to newest

By *okerling1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Hi All,

I've got a meet coming up in a bar during the day with my sub.

I need to think of a task that she can complete that will turn her on but also show that I'm the Dom.

Any ideas? I thought playing with herself in the toilet and giving me her wet knickers is too obviously.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Remote control egg!

By *okerling1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

I like your thinking

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Make her pee in a glass and sip it while talking to you

By *okerling1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Thanks for the idea but not into watersports

over a year ago

While sitting at the bar, Short skirt no knickers and see how much she is willing to show

over a year ago

Easy, Tell her to get the Drinks in

By *okerling1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Lol

over a year ago

Sorry...but youre obviously failing at playing "dom" by asking "what" to do, if said sub read this i fear she may worry.

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Hi All,

I need to think of a task that she can complete that will turn her on but also show that I'm the Dom.

Any ideas? I thought playing with herself in the toilet and giving me her wet knickers is too obviously."

Tell her she's to gently rub herself as you sit at a table she's to show no outward signs of pleasure but she has to make her panties wet through .

When she tells you there wet through she's to go to the toilet and remove her panties giving them to you as a keep sake of the date .

It doesn't have to original it has to be intense and have meaning in my experience .

By *lutandhubbyCouple
over a year ago

west midlands

"Hi All,

Any ideas? I thought playing with herself in the toilet and giving me her wet knickers is too obviously.

Tell her she's to gently rub herself as you sit at a table she's to show no outward signs of pleasure but she has to make her panties wet through .

When she tells you there wet through she's to go to the toilet and remove her panties giving them to you as a keep sake of the date .

It doesn't have to original it has to be intense and have meaning in my experience . "

((( and put them on the table in front of you )))

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Hi All,

It doesn't have to original it has to be intense and have meaning in my experience .

((( and put them on the table in front of you ))) "

By *okerling1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

"Sorry...but youre obviously failing at playing "dom" by asking "what" to do, if said sub read this i fear she may worry."

Sub not on here and already done a few things, just looking for fresh ideas.

By *okerling1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Nice idea, or maybe get her to cum early on and make her sit in her wat knickers the whole way through

over a year ago

Cum walk.....

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

Shave the top of her head so you have somwhere to put your pint during darts match

over a year ago

"Easy, Tell her to get the Drinks in

"

Two pints of lager and a packet of crisps purleeze!

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

Get her to play with herself in the bar....Flik did this but I didn't have to ask....it just seems to come naturally to her.

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

No bra, thin blouse. Nipples must be erect at all times

By *eavenNhellCouple
over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

Butt plug no knickers short skirt stockings . She has to goto bar etc for whole night .think of the concentration carrying drinks whilst not losing the plug

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Ice on the clit while she's sitting at a table talking to you.

over a year ago

Put a pint of iced water in front of her which she has to drink ASAP. She then has to request permission to use to loo which she'll need fairly quickly after that. Refuse a few times, sit back and enjoy her discomfort before finally granting her permission.

over a year ago

"Nice idea, or maybe get her to cum early on and make her sit in her wat knickers the whole way through"

I'm not sub and doing that is nothing... knickers dry rather quickly

over a year ago

"Butt plug no knickers short skirt stockings . She has to goto bar etc for whole night .think of the concentration carrying drinks whilst not losing the plug "

Oh thats naughty

By *orfun8181Man
over a year ago

Bedford

Ask her to wear a dress or skirt no underwear. She is to see how meny times she can make herself cum in the bar in a set time ie 35min she gains a point for each time an extra 2 points if someone other than you notices what she is doing. Set a number of point to acheve in the set time and punishments for not reaching the goal. X

Ps let us know how you get on. X

over a year ago

"Sorry...but youre obviously failing at playing "dom" by asking "what" to do, if said sub read this i fear she may worry.

Sub not on here and already done a few things, just looking for fresh ideas."

Don't worry Hun! No-one knows everything - even on fab - some people just think they do! If the forums aren't for chatting and sharing fresh ideas with like minded people - then what ARE they for? X

over a year ago

"Sorry...but youre obviously failing at playing "dom" by asking "what" to do, if said sub read this i fear she may worry.

Don't worry Hun! No-one knows everything - even on fab - some people just think they do! If the forums aren't for chatting and sharing fresh ideas with like minded people - then what ARE they for? X"

Erm perving?!!

By *orfun8181Man
over a year ago

Bedford

Don't worry Hun! No-one knows everything - even on fab - some people just think they do! If the forums aren't for chatting and sharing fresh ideas with like minded people - then what ARE they for? X"

over a year ago

"Sorry...but youre obviously failing at playing "dom" by asking "what" to do, if said sub read this i fear she may worry."

Don't think he's failing at all. Nothing wrong with sharing ideas. Its not as thought he's asking his sub what to do. What are most munches and non - play fet socials about if not sharing feedback?

over a year ago

"Butt plug no knickers short skirt stockings . She has to goto bar etc for whole night .think of the concentration carrying drinks whilst not losing the plug

Oh thats naughty "

This.

Bind her breasts so that nipples poke out of a sheer top and tell her to chat a random bloke up.

over a year ago

nipple clams under a loose top showing lots of cleavage.

By *eamperveCouple
over a year ago

South West

Hi rokerling

I like that you're exploring more ideas. A great leader should always learn more... And you're leading her into the most powerful and rewarding relationship... Never stop asking...

As for my advice what you should do?..

Do you get the pleasure of speaking/ meeting regularly in a vanilla environment or is it always purely sexual?

I find I don't always need to be pushed sexually to become mind boggling horny and needing my Daddy's power more...

Will it be a date or is it a sexual meet?

Kx

One lucky lady who is marrying her Dom x

over a year ago

I dared Mrs J to do a trade with a guy we were chatting with as we were standing against a bar.

If he bought her a drink he could finger fuck her pussy. He did.

Post new Message to Thread