Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Re Who pays for the hotel

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We are a swinger couple but can't accomodate due to lodgers who are not swingers damn it l o l. When we ask for a meet men contact us but most cannot accomodate themselves due to different reasons . So hotel is suggested who should pay for the hotel if a male contacts us who wants to

Meet us should they pay, or should we share it ?

Advice please thanks guys x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

50:50?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"We are a swinger couple but can't accomodate due to lodgers who are not swingers damn it l o l. When we ask for a meet men contact us but most cannot accomodate themselves due to different reasons . So hotel is suggested who should pay for the hotel if a male contacts us who wants to

Advice please thanks guys x"

you should share of course it's only fair as you both can't accommodate

over a year ago

Both should pay half lol

over a year ago

"50:50?

"

This unless you're planning on staying all night and kicking him out in which case you should.

over a year ago

"We are a swinger couple but can't accomodate due to lodgers who are not swingers damn it l o l. When we ask for a meet men contact us but most cannot accomodate themselves due to different reasons . So hotel is suggested who should pay for the hotel if a male contacts us who wants to

Think it's only fair the man does

over a year ago

You should share the costs. Simple. It doesn't have to do with who contacted first, it has to do with you both meeting for mutual pleasure

-Courtney

over a year ago

Go Dutch!

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

Always like to pay my own way, or at least offer to go half, its just manners....

over a year ago

I'd say plan to share - or reverse the question, why wouldn't you share?

over a year ago

sorta depends..whats the point in paying for a room you dont get to sleep in?..now a helping hand is ok..

over a year ago

A straight 50:50 in our view.

over a year ago

50-50 good with us but one guy we met insisted he payed for room as was travelling to meet us and staying afterwards and would have it no other way ,loverly genuine decent guy too a bit plus

over a year ago

If they have offered to get a hotel room just that we would feel guilty I think if they paid the lot even though they have offered to get a hotel

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

If I book the hotel, he buys the meal, and vice versa. Or if I'm travelling through work then obviously I pay *cof* and he can bring a bottle.

over a year ago

"50-50 good with us but one guy we met insisted he payed for room as was travelling to meet us and staying afterwards and would have it no other way ,loverly genuine decent guy too a bit plus "

over a year ago

I think the cost of meets should be split

I always pay my way, that does not always mean going 50/50 on the hotel, I have met guys before where we have been for a meal or been to a club too, if the guy has booked the room I will pay the club entry fee or pay for meal etc, if we just get a room I will split the cost or if we just go to a club and he pays the entry fee I will pay the bar bill, I don't think its fair to expect one party to pay for everything

over a year ago

We always go 50/50 unless we are staying overnight anyway as then we would pay x

over a year ago

"If I book the hotel, he buys the meal, and vice versa. Or if I'm travelling through work then obviously I pay *cof* and he can bring a bottle. "

an empty bottle ok?

over a year ago

"sorta depends..whats the point in paying for a room you dont get to sleep in?..now a helping hand is ok.."

Because its not been booked to sleep in

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"If I book the hotel, he buys the meal, and vice versa. Or if I'm travelling through work then obviously I pay *cof* and he can bring a bottle. "

If they are in a hotel already, I'd bring a bottle

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"If I book the hotel, he buys the meal, and vice versa. Or if I'm travelling through work then obviously I pay *cof* and he can bring a bottle.

an empty bottle ok?"

I think you brought a bag of quavers last time.

By *helt2Couple
over a year ago

North Gloucestershire

If we're traveling then we would pay, if it lasts all night that would be a bonus and maybe a little sore the next day!

over a year ago

Though I may add if a guy is staying in a hotel near me due to work and mails me, which happens often, I won't pay towards the hotel and they will claim the cost back in expenses

over a year ago

I pay for the hotel the first time useally. If we have repeat meets sometimes we will go halfs

over a year ago

50/50 unles sone is staying the ngiht and the other isnt

over a year ago

"sorta depends..whats the point in paying for a room you dont get to sleep in?..now a helping hand is ok..

Because its not been booked to sleep in "

haha you know what I meant!

over a year ago

"If I book the hotel, he buys the meal, and vice versa. Or if I'm travelling through work then obviously I pay *cof* and he can bring a bottle.

an empty bottle ok?

I think you brought a bag of quavers last time. "

well its better than a box of chocolates...isnt it..er..em...

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

an empty bottle ok?

well its better than a box of chocolates...isnt it..er..em..."

Ahh romance, Scots style.

over a year ago

We would expect to pay half, but we do ask the guy to book the room. Think this eliminates time wasters.

By *ihimbiherCouple
over a year ago

lightwater

We have a meet this weekend and we have paid for the hotel. When we said we would bring a sleeping bag for him, he got the hump....so, you want to fuck my wife and sleep next to her while i sleep on the fucking floor.....guess who aint fucking my wife now?

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"We have a meet this weekend and we have paid for the hotel. When we said we would bring a sleeping bag for him, he got the hump....so, you want to fuck my wife and sleep next to her while i sleep on the fucking floor.....guess who aint fucking my wife now?"

Book a family room, and swordfight for who gets the camp bed

over a year ago

"You should share the costs. Simple. It doesn't have to do with who contacted first, it has to do with you both meeting for mutual pleasure

-Courtney"

Totally agree

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"We have a meet this weekend and we have paid for the hotel. When we said we would bring a sleeping bag for him, he got the hump....so, you want to fuck my wife and sleep next to her while i sleep on the fucking floor.....guess who aint fucking my wife now?"

Oh thats funny!

By *ihimbiherCouple
over a year ago

lightwater

"We have a meet this weekend and we have paid for the hotel. When we said we would bring a sleeping bag for him, he got the hump....so, you want to fuck my wife and sleep next to her while i sleep on the fucking floor.....guess who aint fucking my wife now?

Book a family room, and swordfight for who gets the camp bed "

Lol.we went for the four posted bed

over a year ago

"We have a meet this weekend and we have paid for the hotel. When we said we would bring a sleeping bag for him, he got the hump....so, you want to fuck my wife and sleep next to her while i sleep on the fucking floor.....guess who aint fucking my wife now?

Book a family room, and swordfight for who gets the camp bed "

Or the premier inn you get a chaise lounge

over a year ago

One guy once said to me " You book a hotel in Hull on this date and then you come suck my wife's tits. Have a wank in front of her then leave. !! I thought " fooking leave ?? It's my room

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"One guy once said to me " You book a hotel in Hull on this date and then you come suck my wife's tits. Have a wank in front of her then leave. !! I thought " fooking leave ?? It's my room "

How bloody rude!!

over a year ago

"One guy once said to me " You book a hotel in Hull on this date and then you come suck my wife's tits. Have a wank in front of her then leave. !! I thought " fooking leave ?? It's my room

How bloody rude!!"

Me or him ?

over a year ago

Think it's only fair the man does"

Why is it only fair the man does? Everyone is getting something out of the meet, nobody can accom. I just don't get your reasoning, please share.

over a year ago

"One guy once said to me " You book a hotel in Hull on this date and then you come suck my wife's tits. Have a wank in front of her then leave. !! I thought " fooking leave ?? It's my room "

A guy I meet regular had a couple contact him for a meet, they wanted him to book the room in a hotel of their choice, fuck her and be gone by 11 as they had another meet lined up

over a year ago

I'd say its a matter of splitting the costs 50/50 not just the hotel room, keeps everything simple and mutual that way....well that's my two penneth worth....someone now owes me 2p!

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

[Removed by poster at 05/10/15 20:00:13]

over a year ago

"I'd say its a matter of splitting the costs 50/50 not just the hotel room, keeps everything simple and mutual that way....well that's my two penneth worth....someone now owes me 2p!"

Payment in kind do you I'm skint

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"One guy once said to me " You book a hotel in Hull on this date and then you come suck my wife's tits. Have a wank in front of her then leave. !! I thought " fooking leave ?? It's my room

How bloody rude!! Me or him ? "

Now you know I meant him, how could I call you rude, when you so kindly carried my bags for me

over a year ago

Why aren't you all sleeping together in the same bed? Scared he's a farter?

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Was it a good meet?

over a year ago

At the risk of appearing shallow. If I was to meet you. I would pay the bill. Only because of distance. However, that's just me. I would agree with the others who suggest an even split of the cost is fair. That way you get to have a say in the standard of the hotel.

over a year ago

A guy I meet regular had a couple contact him for a meet, they wanted him to book the room in a hotel of their choice, fuck her and be gone by 11 as they had another meet lined up "

At least he got a fuck. I would a got a squeeze of a tit for my £60 and had to wank myself. !! I do that to myself for nowt , well not the squeeze of tit bit but yer know what I mean

over a year ago

"I'd say its a matter of splitting the costs 50/50 not just the hotel room, keeps everything simple and mutual that way....well that's my two penneth worth....someone now owes me 2p!

Payment in kind do you I'm skint "

I'd prefer payment in nasty

over a year ago

an empty bottle ok?

well its better than a box of chocolates...isnt it..er..em...

Ahh romance, Scots style. "

Ho, watch it you! Lol

over a year ago

Was it a good meet? "

yeah she had lovely tits

By *ittenbutnotshyCouple
over a year ago

North Manchester

50:50 regardless of who is staying over. We would usually offer the room to the other(s) first, especially if they've travelled to meet us; otherwise we'd make a night of it. We don't expect to split the cost of breakfast though, just the room costs.

By *lacksausageMan
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

Fuck me! Where have I been? The closest I have come to going Dutch is one lady asking me, " do you want me to give you half?"

Or do I have to ask NICELY?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/10/15 20:49:51]

over a year ago

"Fuck me! Where have I been? The closest I have come to going Dutch is one lady asking me, " do you want me to give you half?"

Or do I have to ask NICELY? "

No idea, for me its just something I do, I wouldn't dream of meeting a guy and expect him to pay for everything, if he insists on paying for the room I will pay for other things such as drinks or a meal etc

By *aycee70Couple
over a year ago

Eastbourne

We can't accommodate either, if we are staying the night then we pay, if just a few hours then it's shared and we all do the walk of shame

over a year ago

A guy I meet regular had a couple contact him for a meet, they wanted him to book the room in a hotel of their choice, fuck her and be gone by 11 as they had another meet lined up At least he got a fuck. I would a got a squeeze of a tit for my £60 and had to wank myself. !! I do that to myself for nowt , well not the squeeze of tit bit but yer know what I mean "

For that price is expect them to be top quality tits though Tosh!! Xx

over a year ago

A guy I meet regular had a couple contact him for a meet, they wanted him to book the room in a hotel of their choice, fuck her and be gone by 11 as they had another meet lined up At least he got a fuck. I would a got a squeeze of a tit for my £60 and had to wank myself. !! I do that to myself for nowt , well not the squeeze of tit bit but yer know what I mean

For that price is expect them to be top quality tits though Tosh!! Xx "

I'd even!!

over a year ago

A guy I meet regular had a couple contact him for a meet, they wanted him to book the room in a hotel of their choice, fuck her and be gone by 11 as they had another meet lined up At least he got a fuck. I would a got a squeeze of a tit for my £60 and had to wank myself. !! I do that to myself for nowt , well not the squeeze of tit bit but yer know what I mean

For that price is expect them to be top quality tits though Tosh!! Xx "

Exacly £60 tits have to be special

over a year ago

For that price is expect them to be top quality tits though Tosh!! Xx

I'd even!! "

grammar freak

By *nnovator75Man
over a year ago

Cheshire

I like a hotel room as it adds to the fun. A hotel doesn't have to be expensive. I would normally offer to pay but that is just me, I think it is only fair that if everyone shares the fun, they all share the cost!

over a year ago

A guy I meet regular had a couple contact him for a meet, they wanted him to book the room in a hotel of their choice, fuck her and be gone by 11 as they had another meet lined up At least he got a fuck. I would a got a squeeze of a tit for my £60 and had to wank myself. !! I do that to myself for nowt , well not the squeeze of tit bit but yer know what I mean "

You can squeeze my tits for free

over a year ago

You can squeeze my tits for free "

Aww you are so sweet Thankyou. Whack em out. Oh you have

over a year ago

For that price is expect them to be top quality tits though Tosh!! Xx Exacly £60 tits have to be special "

They would! I only charge a fiver for mine!

over a year ago

You can squeeze my tits for free "

Bloody hell Miss I, I was on for a fiver there!!

over a year ago

I always pay half,but expect the bloke to book the room

over a year ago

Share the cost if you're both staying there for same length of time, why's this even up for a question?...

over a year ago

Book a family room, and swordfight for who gets the camp bed

Or the premier inn you get a chaise lounge "

Now thats interesting, Ill have to remember this

over a year ago

Bloody hell Miss I, I was on for a fiver there!! "

if it's a buy one get one free I will think about it

over a year ago

Bloody hell Miss I, I was on for a fiver there!! "

I'll make him pay in kind A good bite of those buttocks to start

over a year ago

I always offer to pay my way whether its buying the next round of drinks or coffee and offering to pay half of hotel room if its that sort of meet. The guy has always refused money towards the hotel. I cant stay overnight but if he does, well he has paid so is entitled to the room. If I could stay, Id insist on half or buy dinner

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

I don't pay half his mortgage for the night when I visit him in his home and then leave a few hours later .....

over a year ago

"I don't pay half his mortgage for the night when I visit him in his home and then leave a few hours later ..... "

What a strange way to look at it

over a year ago

Why you think man should....are you desperate?

over a year ago

The few hotel meets I've had they were mostly here with work so neither of us paid and yes premier inns are great I will be visiting one again very soon

By *gowbhoy4funMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Halfers id say !!

over a year ago

"I don't pay half his mortgage for the night when I visit him in his home and then leave a few hours later ..... "

That's a bit random

So would you not pay halves with a mate if you was having a girls night seeing as you don't pay half her rent when you visit her home for the evening

I think this is the strangest response yet

By *gowbhoy4funMan
over a year ago

glasgow

But after seeing your pix mrs i'd pay the lot !!!!

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Share the cost if you're both staying there for same length of time, why's this even up for a question?..."

Not everyone can afford hotels, I cannot, and my profile clearly states I cannot accomm so I'm only looking for people that can. For that reason I turn down virtually all offers of hotel meets. But if some kind gent I really would like to meet insists on offering regardless that is his perogative, and I will buy him dinner normally, or cook for him.

over a year ago

I always pay 100% doesn't really bother me to be honest , it's only a few quid after all .

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"I don't pay half his mortgage for the night when I visit him in his home and then leave a few hours later .....

That's a bit random

So would you not pay halves with a mate if you was having a girls night seeing as you don't pay half her rent when you visit her home for the evening

I think this is the strangest response yet "

Either I visit my friend in her home or she visits me in mine; why would we meet in hotel rooms?

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

I pay ethier 100% or 50/50 depending on what the other person wants to do or can afford xxx

over a year ago

"I don't pay half his mortgage for the night when I visit him in his home and then leave a few hours later .....

That's a bit random

Either I visit my friend in her home or she visits me in mine; why would we meet in hotel rooms?"

... Girls night in a hotel ... Night out drinks etc

That's pretty obvious from my post

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

That's a bit random

Either I visit my friend in her home or she visits me in mine; why would we meet in hotel rooms?

That's pretty obvious from my post "

This isn't about a girl's night out or about drinks; this is about some guy who is looking for sex but cannot accommodate and books a hotel room for the night and stays there

I wouldn't pay for it; I take it that you would. Your choice to pay as it is mine not to

over a year ago

That's a bit random

This isn't about a girl's night out or about drinks; this is about some guy who is looking for sex but cannot accommodate and books a hotel room for the night and stays there

I wouldn't pay for it; I take it that you would. Your choice to pay as it is mine not to"

Oooooh so it's one sided is it , ? You're not looking for sex ? You will just lay there so he may as well pay for your misfortune ?

Ahhhh I get it now

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

That's a bit random

I wouldn't pay for it; I take it that you would. Your choice to pay as it is mine not to

Oooooh so it's one sided is it , ? You're not looking for sex ? You will just lay there so he may as well pay for your misfortune ?

Ahhhh I get it now "

Whatever ...

over a year ago

Share no debating

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

50:50 or take turns.

By *ft4TallGuyMan
over a year ago

London and Amsterdam

I will pay

By *angerousEyesMan
over a year ago

weston

Someone's looking for a meet! split it unless one or the other intends spending the night.

over a year ago

"But after seeing your pix mrs i'd pay the lot !!!! "

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

I think the single guy should get us picked up in a Limo and whisked in luxury to the hotel. Once there, a meal and a bottle of Bollinger should be waiting before we retire to the suite. Once we are fresh and dressed, we should send for the plaything and allow him half an hour to do his business. After that, get us drinks and respectfully leave..

Oh, and the limo needs to collect us in the morning and take us home..

Either that or 50/50!

By *aramelMINXWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

For anything it's who ever does the approaching and asking in my eyes

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

Man pays. It's the gentlemanly thing to do. Unless she's just won the lottery...

over a year ago

That made me smile...ive only done it once but i swear the whole hotel noticed the 3 of us leave...awkward!! Ha ha

over a year ago

Yes very

Especially when you have only

Been there a few hours and hand the keys back in. I think the most embarrassing time was at the travelidge near abfabs go to get a drink from the bar and the bar maid said we know what you're doing how red was I nearly

Choked on my wine

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS
over a year ago

London&Dublin

This unless you're planning on staying all night and kicking him out in which case you should."

That's why I always pay full.

over a year ago

We met a group of guys in a hotel and everyone paid an equal share. Even though they all offered to pay some extra so we didn't have stand our share, we refused. It's a mutual thing.

over a year ago

Yes very

Been there a few hours and hand the keys back in. I think the most embarrassing time was at the travelidge near abfabs go to get a drink from the bar and the bar maid said we know what you're doing how red was I nearly

Choked on my wine

By *weetpussy0308Couple
over a year ago

South coast

We always prefer to pay for own room as means we are completely in control of situation and you won't feel awkward not going ahead with any play if no chemistry or don't feel comfortable x

over a year ago

Love it ha ha...When we met in the bar for the 1st time & chatted (tried to appear relaxed & casual) i thought the old couple heard us flirting...i.was beetroot.

By *lovisMan
over a year ago

Twickenham

"Yes very

Choked on my wine "

I've used a Travelodge for a few hours and told them I was driving to the Eurotunnel and wanted a few hours sleep a d avoid the traffic. Another time said I'd come in on a red eye flight and wanted to sleep before I drove home.

By *un247365Man
over a year ago

birmingham

I think 50/50

By *un247365Man
over a year ago

birmingham

This unless you're planning on staying all night and kicking him out in which case you should."

Very true??

By *hagulikeMan
over a year ago

Essex

It seems the censors is 50:50. But being a gentle man I would pay it all but it's nice when the other half at leat make an offer to pay. To not let them feel guilty I

Let them order a round of drinks.

On the flip side one of you has to book the room and secure the booking but the problem then arises when you have a no show that puts a different spin on things

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Neither party can accommodate....you share the bill.

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"It seems the censors is 50:50. But being a gentle man I would pay it all but it's nice when the other half at leat make an offer to pay. To not let them feel guilty I

Let them order a round of drinks.

On the flip side one of you has to book the room and secure the booking but the problem then arises when you have a no show that puts a different spin on things"

I tell the guy not to bother booking a room until we have met and had a chance to spend an hour together over a drink or two. I just may not like him (or him, me)

Once it happened that we liked each other but there were no rooms available. We just agreed to meet another time

over a year ago

If I've contacted someone and they seek (and are explicit in their profile etc) they they want someone who can accommodate, then I feel it's right that I should pay. My choice to contact them and provide the accommodation.

I've done this a few times. Interestingly despite the large majority on here saying they'd go halves, in 'real life' not one of my meets have offered to split the cost when I've provided the room (nb that doesn't apply to any meets on here before you look at my veris!)

It's definitely taking the piss though if they expect you to pay in full then vacate the room so they can stay there the rest of the night!

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

".....

..... It's definitely taking the piss though if they expect you to pay in full then vacate the room so they can stay there the rest of the night! "

Well then stop neeting the homeless

over a year ago

".....

..... It's definitely taking the piss though if they expect you to pay in full then vacate the room so they can stay there the rest of the night!

Well then stop neeting the homeless "

Lol it's the only way I can get meets!

By *stwoCouple
over a year ago

anywhere

We always pay.that way we can kick him out.lol.we went halves once never again.

By *aveandkate35Couple
over a year ago

telford

We always pay for 3 reasons.

1) we/Kate always stay in the room so she can get ready there.

2) we are quite fussy and would rather spend a bit more on nice surrounds. Money discussions are s huge turn off especially a guy saying he's can't afford it. Rather not have the discussion.

3) if it turns out bad it's a lot easier to kick them out.

D

over a year ago

Every guy that I've even contemplated meeting in a hotel said they would pay, I don't feel comfortable with this at all, don't get me wrong it's lovely that there are guys that are gentlemen still in this world but my view is we are both getting pleasure why should the guy spend is hard earned cash in such a way while I breeze in and get a fuck then leave again and not even pay a penny?

For this reason I can't meet in a hotel I just can't afford it at the moment!! So I'm kinda stuck as I can't accommodate and most of the guys I chat to are either miles away or can't accommodate!!

over a year ago

That's a bit random

I think this is the strangest response yet "

Doesn't surprise me tbh! I've come across many women in the swinging world who expect the guy to pay for everything - including hotels, meals, club entrance, drinks - even holidays!

Doesn't seem to occur to them that they've essentially become escorts!

The swinging world is so difficult and expensive for single males that they'll often put up with a lot of crap to get access to clubs and parties!

It's not fair but sadly it's the way it is! X

over a year ago

"Yes very

Choked on my wine "

You should have complained. They should be discreet.

over a year ago

That's a bit random

Doesn't surprise me tbh! I've come across many women in the swinging world who expect the guy to pay for everything - including hotels, meals, club entrance, drinks - even holidays!

The swinging world is so difficult and expensive for single males that they'll often put up with a lot of crap to get access to clubs and parties!

It's not fair but sadly it's the way it is! X"

And by expecting sex in exchange for all your expense, what have you become?

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

desperate

over a year ago

if you book a room after chatting with someone and arrange a meet between you then 50/50 - if you have a room as the only place to meet (as in - we are in blah hotel and does anybody want to come see us ) then maybe you could take the full hit - i think most would offer to split the cost though -

over a year ago

That's a bit random

ive seen mostly women on here ask for all sorts - need decorating doing - help moving - going to a club need a lift - electrics - plumbing - hungry need a meal out - kind of embarassing but i guess if people daft enough to do this up to them but i would feel cheeky to even ask - i struggle to accept anything off people

By *orders2forUCouple
over a year ago

Hawick

If it is a mutual room as the OP said then 50:50 for this reason alone apart from manners. If the meet goes wrong then there is no hassle over the cost is there?

L2

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple
over a year ago

luton

Once bitten twice shy , let the guy book hotel and pay half once you have met , there are so many guys who will chicken out of meet at last minute , tho if we are in hotel already and want fun we won't expect guys to pay half , but a nice bottle of wine don't go s miss

over a year ago

Always share the cost

over a year ago

That's a bit random

Mutual pleasure should be equal unless one person insists on paying !!

Makes me mad women expecting a man to pay what happened to equality !!!

No I can't afford a hotel so I wouldn't suggest to meet in one

Boils my piss women like that

over a year ago

Split costs 100%

over a year ago

Call me old fashioned or stupid with my money, but for a first meet I'd always expect and offer to pay all..if it becomes a regular meet then I would expect a more equal splitting of costs.

over a year ago

"I always pay half,but expect the bloke to book the room"

This

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

Would only use a hotel if she couldn't accommodate and couldn't travel to mine.

If I offer to pay it is because I can afford it- (I don't have financial commitments such as children so don't have the same outgoings as others on here). I just see it as the cost of a good time the same way I view drinks in a bar or cost of a meal.

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"Call me old fashioned or stupid with my money, but for a first meet I'd always expect and offer to pay all..if it becomes a regular meet then I would expect a more equal splitting of costs."

If it becomes a regular thing then he gets invited to my home for weekends, often. And no, I don't charge him rent or service charges for preparing dinner and breakfast for us, or 50:50 splits. And yes, there are 4 guys who get that treatment from me

But he never reaches that stage, if he starts by being tight-fisted

over a year ago

"Call me old fashioned or stupid with my money, but for a first meet I'd always expect and offer to pay all..if it becomes a regular meet then I would expect a more equal splitting of costs.

If it becomes a regular thing then he gets invited to my home for weekends, often. And no, I don't charge him rent or service charges for preparing dinner and breakfast for us, or 50:50 splits. And yes, there are 4 guys who get that treatment from me

But he never reaches that stage, if he starts by being tight-fisted"

4 guys wow

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"Call me old fashioned or stupid with my money, but for a first meet I'd always expect and offer to pay all..if it becomes a regular meet then I would expect a more equal splitting of costs.

But he never reaches that stage, if he starts by being tight-fisted 4 guys wow "

Not all 4 together; they are spaced apart at decent intervals

By *od ThrusterMan
over a year ago

Newport Pagnell

If neither can (or choose not to) accommodate then surely splitting the cost is the only fair way. If one party or the other needs to travel and stay over then that puts a bit of a different slant on it, especially if the second party is playing then leaving.

By *lacksausageMan
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

I think we should stop pussyfooting!

£20 to £30 is a good enough range as payment for half of hotel costs. Who made first contact etc is just rubbish.

The way I see it, the only time you are "excused" from paying your half or halfish is when you respond to an ad which says something like, " I am in a hotel, can you join me/us..."

Even then, nothing stops you from turning up with some munchies / refreshments / drinks.

Now to my last point: when you are going to pay your part of the hotel costs, JUST HAND OVER THE CASH!!

Shove it in their hands, leave it on the table, drop it on their lap... Just pay it somehow!!! Please DO NOT ask the lame question , " do you want my share of the hotel cost?".

I believe it is ladylike / gentlemanly to pay your way.

May be couplelike?

over a year ago

I've only had a couple of hotel meets - I have a flat so there's not really any need. Anyway...

One with a couple - we all paid a third so £20 a piece for a £60 room.

With the other meet, the guy paid and waited in the car outside :D

Post new Message to Thread