Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Verification

Jump to newest

By *erryPervetto OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Hi guys,I met and played with a an utter weirdo a few weeks ago,and we agreed to verify eachother.So I kept to my promise and verified her,but she didn't verify me,nor have the courtesy to explain she wouldn't.

So I'm wondering if it's possible to delete a verification u did for someone on here cos it's not fair that she's displayed mine,whereas she hasn't verified me aswell

Jerry

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Block her will make it so she can't show it, she can't even see it any more either. You can't delete it unless you delete your profile.

I'd honestly just not verify anyone you find weird coz other people don't wanna meet those people.

Reply privately

over a year ago

just block her, the verification should disappear then.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why would you want to exchange verifications from somebody you describe as an utter wierdo

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/10/15 15:39:48]

Reply privately

over a year ago

lol it happens, not everyone like to do veris, but yeah block her then it would disappear.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Block her will make it so she can't show it, she can't even see it any more either. You can't delete it unless you delete your profile.

I'd honestly just not verify anyone you find weird coz other people don't wanna meet those people."

yep to this!! Why verify someone you thought was weird??

Reply privately

over a year ago

People aren't obliged to verify you in return just because you verified them and as others have said, if you didn't enjoy the meet why verify them?

Reply privately

over a year ago

London

Thanks for the positive feedback and advice guys.Will definitely do that and hope she learns a lesson.

To those who didn't understand my thread,Im only calling her a weirdo now because of her overall attitude as I didn't know or expect she'll behave like that at the time as it was an impromptu meet.

Reply privately

over a year ago

London

"People aren't obliged to verify you in return just because you verified them and as others have said, if you didn't enjoy the meet why verify them?"

I think she was obliged to verify me,cos she promised to do so and made me verify her aswell.And we clearly enjoyed the meet,cos we exchanged messages after that and were both excited to see what eachother has to say in the veri.

I just feel cheated and used on this occasion and regret ever meeting her cos she's rude and low class.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Thanks for the positive feedback and advice guys.Will definitely do that and hope she learns a lesson.

To those who didn't understand my thread,Im only calling her a weirdo now because of her overall attitude as I didn't know or expect she'll behave like that at the time as it was an impromptu meet.

"

Maybe choose a different word to describe her though, I had a similar experience recently, met a guy on the spur of the moment, while we were in mid fuck he said 'I better get a really good veri', so get home after a great shag, do him the veri, nothing back in return, it's like Christmas with me, I don't give to receive but it's always nice and to be honest sometimes I'm not that confident it did make me wonder if I was shit at it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Plenty of weirdos so not unusual on fab

Reply privately

over a year ago

London

Trust!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Weirdo but you played with her. Nice

Reply privately

over a year ago

She definitely won't verify you if she reads this thread!! Nice to see discretion being exercised here!!

Reply privately

By *he devil wears pradaWoman
over a year ago

gosport ish

"People aren't obliged to verify you in return just because you verified them and as others have said, if you didn't enjoy the meet why verify them?

I think she was obliged to verify me,cos she promised to do so and made me verify her aswell.And we clearly enjoyed the meet,cos we exchanged messages after that and were both excited to see what eachother has to say in the veri.

I just feel cheated and used on this occasion and regret ever meeting her cos she's rude and low class."

Great attitude op

Reply privately

over a year ago

"People aren't obliged to verify you in return just because you verified them and as others have said, if you didn't enjoy the meet why verify them?

I just feel cheated and used on this occasion and regret ever meeting her cos she's rude and low class."

How did she make you verify her, tied you up and held a gun to your head and who is being rude, you are in this case calling her weird and low class. You sound bitter, just move on, it happens.

Reply privately

over a year ago

London

"Thanks for the positive feedback and advice guys.Will definitely do that and hope she learns a lesson.

Maybe choose a different word to describe her though, I had a similar experience recently, met a guy on the spur of the moment, while we were in mid fuck he said 'I better get a really good veri', so get home after a great shag, do him the veri, nothing back in return, it's like Christmas with me, I don't give to receive but it's always nice and to be honest sometimes I'm not that confident it did make me wonder if I was shit at it."

Lol.what do u propose then,cos I can't think of any.

Wow!that's shocking.Don't know why people act like that tbh.But I am confident it was a good fuck cos I could read her body language and she texted me on my way home saying her pussy was still on fire,dipping and sticky

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi guys,I met and played with a an utter weirdo a few weeks ago,and we agreed to verify eachother.So I kept to my promise and verified her,but she didn't verify me,nor have the courtesy to explain she wouldn't.

So I'm wondering if it's possible to delete a verification u did for someone on here cos it's not fair that she'ys displayed mine,whereas she hasn't verified me aswell

Jerry"

give her another verification make her feel good about herself

Reply privately

over a year ago

The things people do for a verification

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

simply press the block button.... it is that easy to remove the verification and never think of the women again.........

Reply privately

over a year ago

Someone pick his toys up for him. She didn't verify you, no big deal it happens. Done yourself no favours with this thread and as someone else said just block her then your veri won't show on her profile. You seem more worried about getting a verification than having fun.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oops! This thread has gone a shite hasn't it!

Was just going to say...ta affectionate bitch for the great advice and information.

*sneaks back out again*

Reply privately

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

Wow great attitude op....

Reply privately