Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Ankle chains

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How many of you swinging ladies wear them and do you do so to show your a swinger what would you like to be said to you to open the conversation if you use it as a sign often wounder what to say when I see one what would be the best way of starting the conversation bearing in mind they might not be into it lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arriedmatureCouple
over a year ago

brmingham

my wife dos when shes on the pull

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"How many of you swinging ladies wear them and do you do so to show your a swinger what would you like to be said to you to open the conversation if you use it as a sign often wounder what to say when I see one what would be the best way of starting the conversation bearing in mind they might not be into it lol"

Are you referring to any specific type of ankle chain?

over a year ago

me i wear one

over a year ago

I wear them not chains tho I like the leather ones and the funky ones from on ya jollies atm im sporting a few funky coloured ones.Mines worn because I like them and nothing to do with swinging at all for me.

over a year ago

"How many of you swinging ladies wear them and do you do so to show your a swinger what would you like to be said to you to open the conversation if you use it as a sign often wounder what to say when I see one what would be the best way of starting the conversation bearing in mind they might not be into it lol"

You start a conversation with a polite greeting.

You do not start a conversation just because someone is wearing an ankle bracelet.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

I have worn one for many more years than I have been a swinger, it is just jewellery for me. But I do have one I wear to clubs which has the MMFMM gender symbols on it

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I have worn one for many more years than I have been a swinger, it is just jewellery for me. But I do have one I wear to clubs which has the MMFMM gender symbols on it "

Ha you greedy girl lol

Post new Message to Thread