Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Indecent proposal /shock

Jump to newest

By *helbee OP   Couple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

Ive just had an indecent proposal put to me cash for my pussy. .oh my goodness what does the guy think iam. The cheeky sod..erm dont think so..some how. .is he desperate or something..esp when im not well an have a tempreture an headache ..it never ceases to amaze me. The lengths some guy will go to an lower himself..an he got turned down..i wouldn't even consider a proposal..total shock for me..

How many have u had indecent proposal s

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

On here? Block and report of you still have the message! Totally out of order to get that sort of thing unsolicited.

Of course it's very insulting and offensive to you, and I'm not trying to make light of anything at all (so apologies if it comes across that way) but from a personal perspective I would actually find it quite amusing if someone put an indecent proposal my way ... would certainly be a change from the norm!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Probably wasn't meant as an insult tho.

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'd be very affronted - depending on the price. Seriously, block and report.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Probably wasn't meant as an insult tho. "

Ah fairy snuff, reading the OP again I think you're probably right

Reply privately

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Yeah you should report it to Admin... it's against them there rules to offer payment here.

Reply privately

By *helbee OP   Couple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

I mean what does the guy think iam to propose also overnight ...too..i mean no way am i lowering myself an im not that sort of fem..thats like prostitution

it says a lot about him when he has to offer money for a fem to sleep with him..its desperation on his behalf tbh..he is serious too..an i feel sorry for him he has to resort to this sort of behavior..

not if he was the last man on earth ..

Reply privately

By *anchestercubMan
over a year ago

manchester & NI

I'm more shocked that you're shocked it happens.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not on here, but when the film Indecent Proposal came out, didn't you & your friends sit in the pub & discuss how much it would take to spend a night with someone?

No? Just me & my friends then

Reply privately

By *anchestercubMan
over a year ago

manchester & NI

"Not on here, but when the film Indecent Proposal came out, didn't you & your friends sit in the pub & discuss how much it would take to spend a night with someone?

No? Just me & my friends then "

What was your magic number? Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't get the whole shock and horror about it if I'm honest. Don't think u can put sexual relations on a high/low scale. Probably found u hot and wanted a piece but cos ur not interested tried offering what he thought was encouragement/compensation lol. And the "report him" brigade should maybe chill out a little. Starting to sound like the man with the proposition now aren't I. I'm not btw

Reply privately

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Not on here, but when the film Indecent Proposal came out, didn't you & your friends sit in the pub & discuss how much it would take to spend a night with someone?

Yeah we totally did! I'd have done it for less to be fair but he'd need to be hot!

As for the reporting brigade... I'm sure it wasn't meant to be insulting but it doesn't change the fact that it's against the rules to conduct commercial services here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't know what peoples problem is with being offered money?

If they want to fuck you enough to actually pay for it then let them crack on and offer.

Reply privately

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

Sorry but am I missing something. ... What a NOT insulting about a guy thinking he just needs to drop cash for a woman to drop her knickers ??

Reply privately

By *helbee OP   Couple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

Im insulted he offered money to me..thinking i would drop my knickers..just cause he offers money

im not that sort of fem

you can't just chuck money at a fem an expect her to sleep with you

Reply privately

over a year ago

Forty quid and a packet of quavers is what you told me! But you shared the quavers so we're all good!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Im insulted he offered money to me..thinking i would drop my knickers..just cause he offers money

im not that sort of fem

you can't just chuck money at a fem an expect her to sleep with you

"

I agree with you whole heartedly ! I've had several the last few days offering money !

Reply privately

over a year ago

So, let's say a guy offers to pay for a meal and a hotel for a meet, isn't that just the same thing?

Doesn't bother me either way, as we'd both be paying out something, ie fuel, drinks perhaps

Reply privately

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"I'm more shocked that you're shocked it happens. "

Yeah me too,I think a lot of women on here get offers of money for one thing or another,I just say no thanks and don't give it another minutes thought. I say no,the next woman might say yes...

Reply privately

over a year ago

I wouldn't be offended that somebody was offering to spend their hard earned cash on me but that doesn't mean i'd accept. I'd take it as a compliment and chill out. He doesn't know you as a person so was just hedging his bets. Doesn't mean he thinks you're a bad person.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Yeah you should report it to Admin... it's against them there rules to offer payment here. "

Reply privately