Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Racist?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why is it when everyone says they only want to meet white people they feel the need to say they're not being racist but when people say they only like meeting black people they don't feel the need to mention it.

It's not racist either way, but was just wondering.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No idea

Not right arsed either

Reply privately

over a year ago

They say it so it works like a filter

like people say no bbw no tv/ts no men etc

so people that do read profiles can see it not for them, so they Don't waste time messaging that

I changed some of my profile, thought how strange I'm getting alot of messages of white guys this week.daft me just off to write 'black men only' on it again as this thread just made me read it and realise it gone tut.

no I'm not racist I'm just a bmfc addict

Reply privately

over a year ago

They don't want people to think they are racist.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why comment then?

Reply privately

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"Why comment then?"

He's entitled to that opinion.

It's a public forum

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Stupidity. There's a fair amount of it about.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's usually because the way they express that preference could be construed as racist by others so they feel a need to justify. I've never felt a need to justify anything.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's usually because the way they express that preference could be construed as racist by others so they feel a need to justify. I've never felt a need to justify anything. "
me neither

Reply privately

By *errygTV/TS
over a year ago

denton

put anything you want on profile, i find a lot dont read them anyway, if you put bbc wanted you will still get white guys mailing you, just delete and move on

Reply privately

over a year ago

Because of pc. White people cant say shit with offending someone

Reply privately

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Why is it when everyone says they only want to meet white people they feel the need to say they're not being racist but when people say they only like meeting black people they don't feel the need to mention it.

It's not racist either way, but was just wondering."

It's only a guess but it could be that "generally" the white majority don't see themselves as racially discriminated against. On the other hand, all of the "non white" minorities have grown up with (some) racial prejudice and are taught/encouraged to highlight it.

For that reason, people may feel the need to defend their choices. You could of course suggest that "BBC" and black guy only preferences are a form of positive racism.... but I personally would rather just let people get on with enjoying their lives in the ways that suit them best.

For the record, we have no preferences for skin colour. What lies beneath is of much more interest.

Cal

Reply privately

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Because of pc. White people cant say shit with offending someone"

I'm offended by that suggestion .....

Reply privately

over a year ago

May as well be. Everyones offended by something

Reply privately

By *arry247Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

"Why is it when everyone says they only want to meet white people they feel the need to say they're not being racist but when people say they only like meeting black people they don't feel the need to mention it.

Because they know that colour prejudice is a form of racism as they differentiate based on colour and they feel they have to justify themselves.

That does not mean they have to fuck everybody no matter what their skin tone.

Reply privately

over a year ago

As a person or colour... I do think it's offensive in the sense, they have made an assumption that a particular race is going to contact them in the first place.

And singling out a specific race is nasty. NO BLACKS sign is something I would expect to have seen in the 1950's. Even if it's a black person saying NO WHITES

Who the fuck do they think you are?

If I am into a particular race, and I get a message from someone I am not into, I just say "No thanks" or ignore it.

It considered offensive to put NO FAT PEOPLE, NO UGLY PEOPLE, NO DISABLED PEOPLE, NO MUSLIMS e.t.c

So why is it okay to put someone's race?

People should be emotional sensitive to how it will affect other people. Just say someone had a bad day, they didn't get a job even though they had the qualification, but less qualified person got it based on race, then they go called a "N****" on the street and then they come on here and see "NO BLACKS"

We all have our preferences but we need to be sensitive towards other peoples emotions by just ignoring or saying no thanks, it is more polite

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's not racist at all to state preference imo. I have over time worked out What I personally want, and I'd hope it wouldn't offend anyone but If it does... Well I see it as there own agenda if they wish to be offended.

I've seen profiles that state "fit people only " which didn't offend me , we just didn't contact them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As a person or colour... I do think it's offensive in the sense, they have made an assumption that a particular race is going to contact them in the first place.

And singling out a specific race is nasty. NO BLACKS sign is something I would expect to have seen in the 1950's. Even if it's a black person saying NO WHITES

If I am into a particular race, and I get a message from someone I am not into, I just say "No thanks" or ignore it.

It considered offensive to put NO FAT PEOPLE, NO UGLY PEOPLE, NO DISABLED PEOPLE, NO MUSLIMS e.t.c

People should be emotional sensitive to how it will affect other people. Just say someone had a bad day, they didn't get a job even though they had the qualification, but less qualified person got it based on race, then they go called a "N****" on the street and then they come on here and see "NO BLACKS"

We all have our preferences but we need to be sensitive towards other peoples emotions by just ignoring or saying no thanks, it is more polite"

What do you mean who do they think they are. Some people juat wanna anyone of that ski colour. It's not like anyone's being made to sit at the back of the bus

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/10/15 07:29:11]

Reply privately

over a year ago

is it racist to have a sexual preference on colour...No

Is it offensive to start staing it on profile, yes it is

As said above would you state No Disabled, No muslims, e.t.c I bet you wouldn't

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ahhh phone autocorrect.

That is state it on profile ^^^^

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why not? Saying no disabled is a bit extreme. Could be anything from a missing hand to downs syndrome

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some of the comments on this exact thread is why people say they are not racist. Sadly racism exists and I seriously doubt it'll end.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why not? Saying no disabled is a bit extreme. Could be anything from a missing hand to downs syndrome"

haha so I take it you have different preferences on disabled lol

And because it can hurt peoples feelings

Basically comes down to being a DICK or emtionally aware it can offend other people

We live in a world where we need to co exist, otherwise we will end up like ISIS and beheading everyone

Reply privately

over a year ago

"is it racist to have a sexual preference on colour...No

As said above would you state No Disabled, No muslims, e.t.c I bet you wouldn't"

Why is it? If there was an option to block people based on their race/colour/creed then people wouldn't feel the need to state it! But then in turn would that be a racist thing for the site to do?

Is it sexist to state no single guys?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why not? Saying no disabled is a bit extreme. Could be anything from a missing hand to downs syndrome

Basically comes down to being a DICK or emtionally aware it can offend other people

We live in a world where we need to co exist, otherwise we will end up like ISIS and beheading everyone"

So in effect your saying people should fuck everyone and not have be entitled to a preference?

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/10/15 07:40:49]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why not? Saying no disabled is a bit extreme. Could be anything from a missing hand to downs syndrome

We live in a world where we need to co exist, otherwise we will end up like ISIS and beheading everyone"

Yes id fuck someone with a limp or a missing hand. But i couldn't possible ever do it with someone with downs syndrome

Reply privately

over a year ago

lol hahahaha u kill me

If you read my previous post I said it's not racist hun

And no we don't have to fuck everyone but we should be aware that it can hurt other people emotions, if you don't like someone don't respond or say no thanks, it's more polite

Reply privately

over a year ago

Im man on this site. U honestly think id get to reject anyone lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"lol hahahaha u kill me

And no we don't have to fuck everyone but we should be aware that it can hurt other people emotions, if you don't like someone don't respond or say no thanks, it's more polite"

Or give them an option to not waste their time to start with. As stated by miss adoresblackmen, as her profile and name states there would be no point me messaging……am I offended??? No because it's her preference and I didn't waste my time.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"lol hahahaha u kill me

And no we don't have to fuck everyone but we should be aware that it can hurt other people emotions, if you don't like someone don't respond or say no thanks, it's more polite"

That's right you did say it wasn't racist but you basically called anyone who puts it on their profile that they are a DICK and a racist.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I know of somebody who dreaded having to go into hospital because they didn't want Polish people touching them in any way, would it be ok for them to state that on admission?

On here you have a chance to see a photo before you meet somebody and as most of the race or origin preferences seem to be based on colour it should be fairly easy to filter that way. I don't like to see "no Asians" or "white British only" on a profile and admit that we use that as a filter ourselves so maybe it's useful anyway.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I know of somebody who dreaded having to go into hospital because they didn't want Polish people touching them in any way, would it be ok for them to state that on admission?

On here you have a chance to see a photo before you meet somebody and as most of the race or origin preferences seem to be based on colour it should be fairly easy to filter that way. I don't like to see "no Asians" or "white British only" on a profile and admit that we use that as a filter ourselves so maybe it's useful anyway."

That sounds wrong, I mean we won't meet people who have that on their profile.

Reply privately

over a year ago

No, i just think people who are emotionally insensitive are DICKS lol

Like for example Robert Mugabe is a COCK

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"No, i just think people who are emotionally insensitive are DICKS lol

Like for example Robert Mugabe is a COCK"

And calling people dicks IS emotionally sensitive?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No, i just think people who are emotionally insensitive are DICKS lol

Like for example Robert Mugabe is a COCK

And calling people dicks IS emotionally sensitive?"

Apperently so.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If Someone dosent want to meet blacks,Muslims,Jews ect ect it's their personal choice which they are entitled to same as the blacks and other minorities have the choice to msg them or not most of people who write that stuff in my opinion is not worth messaging anyways but I do think some people need to think about how what they portrays them to the public

Reply privately

over a year ago

As said above would you state No Disabled, No muslims, e.t.c I bet you wouldn't"

It is not offensive to state it on your profile (as it saves time). Yes racism does exist everywhere and on fab and after a bit you become thick skinned to it, but the racism label is thrown around so easy nowadays by all colours.

Reply privately

By *anchestercubMan
over a year ago

manchester & NI

What would you like to say that you feel you can't?

Reply privately

By *anchestercubMan
over a year ago

manchester & NI

"It's usually because the way they express that preference could be construed as racist by others so they feel a need to justify. I've never felt a need to justify anything. "

Maybe it's to clarify rather than justify.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It is an inherent problem for any race to have an issue like this. No Asians request at private parties must be particularly offensive to read if you are Asian.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ain't it booting up? Or try a pen and paper?? Also are you suggesting white people can't do anything without a pc?

Whatever you say here will get twisted up but tbf it's the same for any colour

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It is an inherent problem for any race to have an issue like this. No Asians request at private parties must be particularly offensive to read if you are Asian. "

It would be more offensive to turn up there and have everyone look at you like you have three heads.

Reply privately

By *huramMan
over a year ago

London

Genuine question.

What's a meet?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've said it time and time again, as a nation we're so scared of offending someone we feel we need to say shit like not being racist/sexist/no defence meant etc. Trouble is it starts to become offensive trying not to be offensive. Like today I need to ask my manager why she feels I said something slightly racist at work… I have no idea what I have said!

Reply privately

By *r Man.Man
over a year ago

London

I will only shag woman.

Reply privately

By *r Man.Man
over a year ago

London

"I will only shag woman.

"

But for the record I'm not sexist

Reply privately

over a year ago

I always struggle with these posts. I have a liking for brown rice as white grain does nothing for me. That said I would not consider my self ricest? Ricism is something we all have to live with from time to time?

Reply privately

over a year ago

you're right in a way but people have their own choices in who they like to meet but that not the only thing wrong here most of the here seem to go for sexy looks fit big cocked men too which i would say is unfair that life for honest men with great personalise who nevery get lucky..lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As a person or colour... I do think it's offensive in the sense, they have made an assumption that a particular race is going to contact them in the first place.

We all have our preferences but we need to be sensitive towards other peoples emotions by just ignoring or saying no thanks, it is more polite

What do you mean who do they think they are. Some people juat wanna anyone of that ski colour. It's not like anyone's being made to sit at the back of the bus"

Exactly its only offensive if you choose to be offended. Theres no insult intended its just something the person doesnt find attractive. No different from saying no people over a certain size, no blondes or no people over or under a certain cock size. Why allow people you have no sexual interest in to waste thier time contacting you when they can read your profile (those who bother) and know in advance they will be turned down.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Being a darker shade myself (Indian). Comments like this on a profile do touch a nerve for a split second and then for another split second for the but I am not racist comment haha

Then I just move on to my movie lifestyle outside of fab, not

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I always struggle with these posts. I have a liking for brown rice as white grain does nothing for me. That said I would not consider my self ricest? Ricism is something we all have to live with from time to time?"

I laughed and shook my head at the same time

Reply privately

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

I don't consider myself racist but I do prefer the shorter middle distances such as 1500 metres, mile and 5K.

Reply privately

By *laclkguyMan
over a year ago

Pontefract

We all have our preferences but we need to be sensitive towards other peoples emotions by just ignoring or saying no thanks, it is more polite"

Nail on head

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm offended you have an age range that doesn't include my age. Please be sensitive to us oldies

Reply privately

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

Its fantasy OP if we say everyone here is looking to explore and indulge a fantasy we can then separate real life from the equation .

If your fantasy fucks a black man or woman is it racist to say so in your profile which is your way of advertising the fantasy your looking for. No.

If your fantasy is for a blond blued eyed man or woman is it racist to state this .no

This sex dating world is mostly about fantasy fulfilment a fantasy is just that and there for separate from the real world so you can't always or really apply real world rules to fantasy fulfilment.

That my take on what I read in profiles if I don't fit the fantasy that's no slight on me or anyone its just we don't fit the fantasy experience their looking for nothing less nothing more .

Reply privately

By *L RogueMan
over a year ago

London

It's not what you say, it's the way that you say it. If someone has a preference, it's fine. But when people use hurtful or negative terms to state their preferences, it's not cool.

Reply privately

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I think people put no Black etc. in their profile to try and filter out all the "You should be sucking on my BBC now" messages

Reply privately

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"It's not what you say, it's the way that you say it. If someone has a preference, it's fine. But when people use hurtful or negative terms to state their preferences, it's not cool."

Totally agree

Reply privately

By *ieutenantMan
over a year ago

london

Is good people should state their preference. It save time and effort for readers.

Also remember racist and bigoted minded hide under the pretence of choice and preference as well.

Reply privately

By *L RogueMan
over a year ago

London

"Is good people should state their preference. It save time and effort for readers.

Also remember racist and bigoted minded hide under the pretence of choice and preference as well. "

True. But that becomes more apparent in social settings. No point worrying about it when looking at a profile onine. Whether it's sinister or not, you won't meet so move on.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think people put no Black etc. in their profile to try and filter out all the "You should be sucking on my BBC now" messages

"

How funny - my preference is for black and mixed-race men, and I have never received anything like this.

Reply privately

By *arry247Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

"

So in effect your saying people should fuck everyone and not have be entitled to a preference?"

No that is not what anyone is saying.

A meet does not guarantee a fuck people meet and if they then feel inclined to go further they may play.

That may include fucking or it may not.

Your claim is the last resort of those who cannot justify that discrimination based on colour is racist

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

So in effect your saying people should fuck everyone and not have be entitled to a preference?

No that is not what anyone is saying.

A meet does not guarantee a fuck people meet and if they then feel inclined to go further they may play.

That may include fucking or it may not.

Your claim is the last resort of those who cannot justify that discrimination based on colour is racist

"

That's not at all what I'm getting at. I have no problem with race at all. And not all people who prefer a certain colour for sexual pleasure are racists.

Reply privately

By *ittenbutnotshyCouple
over a year ago

North Manchester

Reply privately

over a year ago

"lol hahahaha u kill me

Your profile says 18-30 age range. You have hurt my feelings as I'm to old for you

Reply privately

By *arry247Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

"Because of pc. White people cant say shit with offending someone

"

So do you think people renting rooms should be able to have a sign saying No Blacks No Dogs, No Irish like they used to do in the past?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Because of pc. White people cant say shit with offending someone

So do you think people renting rooms should be able to have a sign saying No Blacks No Dogs, No Irish like they used to do in the past?"

I don't think that's at all what he is suggesting. And besides lots of places say no dogs allowed is that speciest

Reply privately

over a year ago

"They say it so it works like a filter

like people say no bbw no tv/ts no men etc

so people that do read profiles can see it not for them, so they Don't waste time messaging that

I changed some of my profile, thought how strange I'm getting alot of messages of white guys this week.daft me just off to write 'black men only' on it again as this thread just made me read it and realise it gone tut.

no I'm not racist I'm just a bmfc addict "

Reply privately

By *eepster69Man
over a year ago

Dumfries

Frankly, to me that is you being over sensitive. If I see a black girls profile that says no white guys, I accept and move on. If I see a profile saying no over 35's again I accept and move on.

Does that mean I'm a victim of ageism or racism? Not at all. It just means that person has made it clear what he or she wants.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Frankly, to me that is you being over sensitive. If I see a black girls profile that says no white guys, I accept and move on. If I see a profile saying no over 35's again I accept and move on.

Does that mean I'm a victim of ageism or racism? Not at all. It just means that person has made it clear what he or she wants."

this is exactly what I'm trying to say, but annoyingly people always want to see racism.

Reply privately

By *eepster69Man
over a year ago

Dumfries

"

this is exactly what I'm trying to say, but annoyingly people always want to see racism. "

I totally agree. If we want a tolerant society, We all have to accept each others likes and dislikes. We cannot just shout it's 'racism', 'ageism', etc etc if a person doesn't like us.

I'm a Scot and have heard the tight stingy Jock joke many times. Do I feel racially abused? No! I just laugh and say well get the bloody drinks in as I've forgot my wallet!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Here we go on this subject again each and every one has their own preference on what they like and nowt to do with being racist

Would you wear gloves if you had no hands ??

Simple innit

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's Attraction V's Attention. Where do you draw a line. When I see "I'm not racist." I just think it's the people expressing themselves. I have had people just blocking me without reason. Some may think it could be a racial thing. personally, I could not care less. They can do what they want. Until they stand directly toe to toe in front of me and treat me in a negative manner. They are free to do what they want. They're some people on here I don't find attractive but I would never draw attention to this fact.

"Nobody can hurt me without my permission."

Reply privately

By *sianmale89Man
over a year ago

Stockport

I just laugh at it and move on it's like their go to word really. no point in wasting you're time with people like them just leave them be in peace really...

Reply privately

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

I think the language used is powerful either way. Many black men experience racism on a daily basis (women too, but I know from my experience with my partner and sons what they experience). I think if you write in the tone of 'no x, no x, no x' then you are being offensive and harking back to an age where it was accepted. If you don't see it, maybe you have not experienced it on a day to day basis and know what it is like to live with. I experience it second hand, when we go to the supermarket they get funny looks (mainly my partner, as my boys are light skinned) and I just tell anyone who gives us a strange look that I am letting my house slave out for the day on good behaviour - ie call them on their attitude. Mr Law is so mellow and has just accepted it for years ... but I think we have a responsibility to challenge it, for the next generation at least.

Reply privately

By *eepster69Man
over a year ago

Dumfries

"I think the language used is powerful either way. Many black men experience racism on a daily basis (women too, but I know from my experience with my partner and sons what they experience). I think if you write in the tone of 'no x, no x, no x' then you are being offensive and harking back to an age where it was accepted. If you don't see it, maybe you have not experienced it on a day to day basis and know what it is like to live with. I experience it second hand, when we go to the supermarket they get funny looks (mainly my partner, as my boys are light skinned) and I just tell anyone who gives us a strange look that I am letting my house slave out for the day on good behaviour - ie call them on their attitude. Mr Law is so mellow and has just accepted it for years ... but I think we have a responsibility to challenge it, for the next generation at least."

Please don't think me insensitive, But could experiences from years back be prejudicing what you percieve people are thinking?

For example, There was a stunning black woman getting into a car at my local Tesco couple of weeks ago. I gave her a second look, not because she was black but because she was attractive.

But getting back to the original question, The site allows us to search on basis of age, sex and ethnicity. Why should it be considered a racist statement to say you don't want to meet a certain ethnicity? It doesn't mean you don't like people from that group, it means you don't fancy them. That isn't racism, that is personal preference that we should all be allowed without being branded racist.

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"Why is it when everyone says they only want to meet white people they feel the need to say they're not being racist .....

"

To preempt attacks from professional offendees and the PC brigade

Reply privately

By *estless in batterseaCouple
over a year ago

Wandsworth

Don't know why people get hung up on racism! Frankly i couldn't give a toss if some person didn't like black people or me specifically for that matter.

The truth is racism and prejudice is natural and in all of us if we wanted to be honest. For me it doesn't bother me if you have your opinions and you keep them to yourself, or at least directly away from me, ur direct that shit to me and i will raise HELL!

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's no racist. Just preference. I would rather hear someone's not interested than waste my best chat up lines. I do think there's no point in stating ur not racist cause that in a way highlights u were thinking along them lines when u pointed. Simply not attracted to black men is good enough. I no a lot of black guys that aren't into black girls but their not racist, just preference!

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/10/15 02:59:46]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's not racist either way, but was just wondering."
It could be racist both ways.

If it's merely a preference then that's not a problem ... but if you're fetishising a race because of some preconceived stereotype you have about that race, then you're potentially reducing them to an object for your own entertainment.

Reply privately

By *aeBabeWoman
over a year ago

London

Stating your ethnic preference isn't racist it's maybe a bit insensitive to write what you don't like in a harsh tone, but not racist. This site is about attraction, so why waste anyone's time, be specific in what you want. If you don't match with the criteria, jog on... filters and stating what you want gets you what you want. Who wants an inbox full of unwanted messages from people outside your personal preferences whether age, sex, etc?

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Yes, I would. I am not interested in sex with disabled people, short men, fat men, old men or muslims

Reply privately

over a year ago

As said above would you state No Disabled, No muslims, e.t.c I bet you wouldn't

Yes, I would. I am not interested in sex with disabled people, short men, fat men, old men or muslims"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think the language used is powerful either way. Many black men experience racism on a daily basis (women too, but I know from my experience with my partner and sons what they experience). I think if you write in the tone of 'no x, no x, no x' then you are being offensive and harking back to an age where it was accepted. If you don't see it, maybe you have not experienced it on a day to day basis and know what it is like to live with. I experience it second hand, when we go to the supermarket they get funny looks (mainly my partner, as my boys are light skinned) and I just tell anyone who gives us a strange look that I am letting my house slave out for the day on good behaviour - ie call them on their attitude. Mr Law is so mellow and has just accepted it for years ... but I think we have a responsibility to challenge it, for the next generation at least."

Like the gent who wrote under your original post I mean no offence at all, but not all people are staring at you and your partner because your a interracial couple. And as a white guy I've been a victim of racism on a daily basis too. Often getting some horrendous looks from people of different skin colours/races I ignore and carry on with my life.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Here we go on this subject again each and every one has their own preference on what they like and nowt to do with being racist

Would you wear gloves if you had no hands ??

Simple innit "

Yes I would! To keep my stumps warm.

Reply privately

By *eepster69Man
over a year ago

Dumfries

[Removed by poster at 06/10/15 18:50:06]

Reply privately

over a year ago

A lot of people mix up sexual preferences with racism.

Reply privately

over a year ago

a lot of people keep harping on about sexual preference..but there are people on the scene who wouldnt be seen dead talking to someone outwith their preference for even social interaction...

and in the latter case, the person(s), will often have some derogatory view of a said group,be it bi/gay/tv/asian/black..

but for fuck sakes get real, asians are having almost the worst time of any group in my opinion..and none of its to do with sexual preference...lets work out what thats called?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Whether excluding people on the basis of their skin colour is racist is (perhaps) debatable.

What is not debatable is that those who practice such exclusion are foolishly missing out on some fucking incredible people.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"but for fuck sakes get real"

Most people don't understand that racism is more than just race-hatred.

For examlple, how many profiles are full of "bbc wanted"? That's not a preference - to me that looks like using a stereotype to fulfil a fantasy ... in other words, reducing someone to a product for your own (or your partner's viewing) pleasure.

Don't get me wrong - if you've got enough dick to do a girl a damage then great - but it's still displaying a prejudice to expect every black dude out there to be packing a monster and whatever other characteristics you might attribute to him.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"but for fuck sakes get real

Most people don't understand that racism is more than just race-hatred.

For examlple, how many profiles are full of "bbc wanted"? That's not a preference - to me that looks like using a stereotype to fulfil a fantasy ... in other words, reducing someone to a product for your own (or your partner's viewing) pleasure.

Don't get me wrong - if you've got enough dick to do a girl a damage then great - but it's still displaying a prejudice to expect every black dude out there to be packing a monster and whatever other characteristics you might attribute to him.

"

i do have a huge black lens

Reply privately

over a year ago

"i do have a huge black lens"
Yeah but what about the aperture?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"i do have a huge black lensYeah but what about the aperture? "

depends on the depth they require

Reply privately

By *epper123Woman
over a year ago

London

"I think the language used is powerful either way. Many black men experience racism on a daily basis (women too, but I know from my experience with my partner and sons what they experience). I think if you write in the tone of 'no x, no x, no x' then you are being offensive and harking back to an age where it was accepted. If you don't see it, maybe you have not experienced it on a day to day basis and know what it is like to live with. I experience it second hand, when we go to the supermarket they get funny looks (mainly my partner, as my boys are light skinned) and I just tell anyone who gives us a strange look that I am letting my house slave out for the day on good behaviour - ie call them on their attitude. Mr Law is so mellow and has just accepted it for years ... but I think we have a responsibility to challenge it, for the next generation at least.

Like the gent who wrote under your original post I mean no offence at all, but not all people are staring at you and your partner because your a interracial couple. And as a white guy I've been a victim of racism on a daily basis too. Often getting some horrendous looks from people of different skin colours/races I ignore and carry on with my life. "

I did not say it was all of the people - just certain ones who look and say things - I can tell because sometimes these are the same people who have made monkey noises when watching my son play football- yes in this day and age. I am not oversensitive in any way, and as I have lived in the black community in the USA, I would have presumed people here in the UK don't have such stereotypical ideas - well many of them do ... you guys may not, but honestly, its out there.

Reply privately

By *lligator3Man
over a year ago

scotland

Your pointing out pointless things on fabs... Sounds a bit like this thread- not offering anything either. Just let people feel comfortable by saying their desires are based purely on desires.

Your bbc seekers argument while correct, is naive and you know it. If your looking to challenge racism you can do more than this thread as it's just a waste of time when we all know the answer mate...happy hunting (be it black, white or anywhere in between)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think the language used is powerful either way. Many black men experience racism on a daily basis (women too, but I know from my experience with my partner and sons what they experience). I think if you write in the tone of 'no x, no x, no x' then you are being offensive and harking back to an age where it was accepted. If you don't see it, maybe you have not experienced it on a day to day basis and know what it is like to live with. I experience it second hand, when we go to the supermarket they get funny looks (mainly my partner, as my boys are light skinned) and I just tell anyone who gives us a strange look that I am letting my house slave out for the day on good behaviour - ie call them on their attitude. Mr Law is so mellow and has just accepted it for years ... but I think we have a responsibility to challenge it, for the next generation at least.

Like the gent who wrote under your original post I mean no offence at all, but not all people are staring at you and your partner because your a interracial couple. And as a white guy I've been a victim of racism on a daily basis too. Often getting some horrendous looks from people of different skin colours/races I ignore and carry on with my life.

I did not say it was all of the people - just certain ones who look and say things - I can tell because sometimes these are the same people who have made monkey noises when watching my son play football- yes in this day and age. I am not oversensitive in any way, and as I have lived in the black community in the USA, I would have presumed people here in the UK don't have such stereotypical ideas - well many of them do ... you guys may not, but honestly, its out there."

Agreed it does happen, but I can guarantee that black people, Asian people and other white non British people are also racist. It's often only seen one direction

Reply privately

over a year ago

We are a nation of apologists

Reply privately

By *lligator3Man
over a year ago

scotland

"We are a nation of apologists "

I blame myself for it, sorry mate

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We are a nation of apologists

I blame myself for it, sorry mate "

I forgive you my friend

Sorry

Reply privately

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

I did not say it was all of the people - just certain ones who look and say things - I can tell because sometimes these are the same people who have made monkey noises when watching my son play football- yes in this day and age. I am not oversensitive in any way, and as I have lived in the black community in the USA, I would have presumed people here in the UK don't have such stereotypical ideas - well many of them do ... you guys may not, but honestly, its out there.

Agreed it does happen, but I can guarantee that black people, Asian people and other white non British people are also racist. It's often only seen one direction"

Totally agree as I have been 'chastised' on here for being a white woman who does not know about the 'black community' - but there you go, that's sexism for you - or maybe just not wanting to hear other people's opinions - I like to have a good discussion about things

Reply privately

By *eepster69Man
over a year ago

Dumfries

"

I did not say it was all of the people - just certain ones who look and say things - I can tell because sometimes these are the same people who have made monkey noises when watching my son play football- yes in this day and age. I am not oversensitive in any way, and as I have lived in the black community in the USA, I would have presumed people here in the UK don't have such stereotypical ideas - well many of them do ... you guys may not, but honestly, its out there."

I am honestly astounded and disgusted to hear that is still going on.

I cannot speak for where you live, But I live in a fairly small town with a very much majority white & conservative population. I am friends with an Asian guy in a mixed marriage and cannot ever recall anyone saying that to his face or behind his back.

Reply privately

By *estless in batterseaCouple
over a year ago

Wandsworth

Let's call a spade a spade, almost always when people on here state that they do not want to meet a particular race IT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE RACIST!

Reply privately

By *aeBabeWoman
over a year ago

London

"Let's call a spade a spade, almost always when people on here state that they do not want to meet a particular race IT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE RACIST! "

No... not necessarily.

Although it would probably be best for people to say what they are attracted to rather that what they aren't. Positive statements rather than negative.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Let's call a spade a spade, almost always when people on here state that they do not want to meet a particular race IT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE RACIST!

No... not necessarily.

Although it would probably be best for people to say what they are attracted to rather that what they aren't. Positive statements rather than negative. "

look although you believe what you are saying and that the person you quoted could also be deemed to be racist " a spade a spade" anyone who discriminates against a person or race because of their colour can be deemed to be racist surely it would be better to put that you are not interested in ugly personalityless money worshippers at least that is less likely to offend

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Let's call a spade a spade, almost always when people on here state that they do not want to meet a particular race IT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE RACIST!

No... not necessarily.

Although it would probably be best for people to say what they are attracted to rather that what they aren't. Positive statements rather than negative. "

I Agree

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

No... not necessarily.

Although it would probably be best for people to say what they are attracted to rather that what they aren't. Positive statements rather than negative. look although you believe what you are saying and that the person you quoted could also be deemed to be racist " a spade a spade" anyone who discriminates against a person or race because of their colour can be deemed to be racist surely it would be better to put that you are not interested in ugly personalityless money worshippers at least that is less likely to offend "

Not wanting to have sex with someone because one does not find them attractive is not racist. It is a fact that people of one race have similar facial features; otherwise, how would one know that they belong to a certain race

Similarly, not wanting to have sex with an older person is not ageist or with a fat person (whatever category that falls into) or with a gay man is not homophobic

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Let's call a spade a spade, almost always when people on here state that they do not want to meet a particular race IT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE RACIST! "

So may I ask if a black guy puts on his own profile that he doesn't meet black women or an Asian who wouldn't meet other Asians would they be racist too?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Not wanting to have sex with someone because one does not find them attractive is not racist. It is a fact that people of one race have similar facial features; otherwise, how would one know that they belong to a certain race...

"

Which 'race' are you taking about? Or are you just being generic and saying that all people of a 'race' other than yours (what ever that might be) look the same (to you)?

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"

Not wanting to have sex with someone because one does not find them attractive is not racist. It is a fact that people of one race have similar facial features; otherwise, how would one know that they belong to a certain race...

Which 'race' are you taking about? Or are you just being generic and saying that all people of a 'race' other than yours (what ever that might be) look the same (to you)? "

Each race looks different from the other. And within each race, people have similar facial features. That is how I know the difference between an Oriental person and an Indian person and a Caucasian person

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/10/15 17:06:07]

Reply privately

By *lligator3Man
over a year ago

scotland

You say 'almost always'...it would be nice if you stuck up for the ones that fall into this category with your loud caps lock button!

Next preferring blondes, big boobs, big bums on people will be a sign of discrimination...maybe you are discriminating against non big cock men in your profile when shortlisting your meets- does that make you a hypocrite or are you allowed to pick features that turn you on? I'd say the latter but by your reasoning your just as guilty!!!

Reply privately

By *eepster69Man
over a year ago

Dumfries

"

Not wanting to have sex with someone because one does not find them attractive is not racist. It is a fact that people of one race have similar facial features; otherwise, how would one know that they belong to a certain race

Similarly, not wanting to have sex with an older person is not ageist or with a fat person (whatever category that falls into) or with a gay man is not homophobic"

Well put Josie.

Those who claim different do the Race cause no good whatsoever by claiming discrimination in a case of personal choice.

Save the battles for real cases of Racial hatred.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why do people keep moaning on and making a big deal about racism ??? I've fucked plenty of black and mixed race pussy my first girlfriend was black !! But if a black girl said said she didn't want my white cock I wouldn't be crying about it that's the girls preference !!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its getting fucking ridiculous what you can and can not say...if you don't like the physical 'look' of a black..white..whatever colour person...its YOUR right to state it without being accused of something..the world is going crazy with do-gooders wanting us all to watch every word we say...and furthermore if you dont like certain races again...thats YOUR right..its always the people who arent directly affected that have to stick their spoon in..i am not attracted to albinos..they might be great people and i dont mind having many albino friends but i will not fuck an albino..i just do not find them physically attractive..but thats MY choice..im sure albinos around the globe wont lose any sleep...however...the albino rights group will be tracking me down as i type...

Get a grip people.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Their favouring one race over others.

Only white people would think that's not racist.

Please Google racism.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Which 'race' are you taking about? Or are you just being generic and saying that all people of a 'race' other than yours (what ever that might be) look the same (to you)?

Each race looks different from the other. And within each race, people have similar facial features. That is how I know the difference between an Oriental person and an Indian person and a Caucasian person"

no..

they all dont.

underline the 'all' bit.

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"

Each race looks different from the other. And within each race, people have similar facial features. That is how I know the difference between an Oriental person and an Indian person and a Caucasian person

no..

they all dont.

underline the 'all' bit."

If an Oriental woman does not look similar to other Oriental women but looks similar to Caucasian women then I would think that she was a Caucasian woman and not an Oriental woman and in that case, her facial features are likely to be appealing to me

Which part about "similar facial features within a race" are you having great trouble understanding?

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"Their favouring one race over others.

Please Google racism."

From your profile:

"No single white or asian guys.

Bbc's welcome."

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

no..

they all dont.

underline the 'all' bit.

If an Oriental woman does not look similar to other Oriental women but looks similar to Caucasian women then I would think that she was a Caucasian woman and not an Oriental woman and in that case, her facial features are likely to be appealing to me

Which part about "similar facial features within a race" are you having great trouble understanding?"

well I could look at my family...I dont really have a hard time understanding the similarities of peopes ideas on what makes someone look like they belong to a race...I do have trouble with people who dont understand, in a scientific manner that of all the 6billion or so people on the planet there are people of different races that actually dont look the stereotypical view of what defines that races facial features.

simple fact...look it up.

thanks for the patronising response though...

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"

no..

they all dont.

underline the 'all' bit.

Which part about "similar facial features within a race" are you having great trouble understanding?

well I could look at my family...I dont really have a hard time understanding the similarities of peopes ideas on what makes someone look like they belong to a race...I do have trouble with people who dont understand, in a scientific manner that of all the 6billion or so people on the planet there are people of different races that actually dont look the stereotypical view of what defines that races facial features.

thanks for the patronising response though..."

Facial recognition technology and forensic science will not agree with you

Whilst there will be some who will not display facial features within a certain set of parameters, the vast majority do

Most Indian people look vastly different from most Oriental people. Yes, there could be some Indian people who look like Oriental people but those will not be the majority

But what has it all to do with choice, I hear you ask. Simple, I only want to have sex with people I find attractive. This doesn't mean that others are not attractive; they would be attractive to other people

I have found with experience that facial features of certain races (Black and White) are attractive to me whilst others are not

Reply privately

By *eepster69Man
over a year ago

Dumfries

Please Google racism."

To the very best of my knowledge, none of these profiles say they don't like eg black people or wont speak in public to an eg Asian person?

What they are saying is they have no interest in having sex with a certain group of people. This could be for any number of reasons, including as Josie says, finding certain features prominent in one group of people unappealing.

Now lets look at your profile brummies. You are holding a party and have invited couples, single women and the only men with a chance of an invite are those that are black with big cocks. Why not white men with big cocks?

At this point I could get all worked up and claim discrimination. I don't because I don't for one moment think you are prejudicing against me as a person. It is simply for your sexual desire this is what you want.

Some people of non white British ethnicity need to take the chip off their shoulder, and stop thinking every time they don't get what they want it is a racist incident. Harsh, but true.

Reply privately

By *epper123Woman
over a year ago

London

Jeepster, whilst I agree some of your opinions may be right, there is an element of experience in life which means certain groups experience racism every day. I see it - I am the white mum of mixed race kids. There is sometimes o's much they try to do - but they are never looked on the same way as their peers. I mentioned a football incident - or being told 'you should not be in the top set', being called a penguin or a zebra (I did not know this was a derogatory term until it was explained to me that certain members of the younger community use these terms against mixed race children) - interestingly, where we love, many more children are mixed race than anything else - so I do wonder (and hope) that there will be more acceptance but in some ways, I see people becoming more and more entrenched at our 'melting pot' and building walls up around themselves and looking at others through stereotypes portrayed by the media and government (for their own reasons). Take attitudes towards people of certain faiths - there is so much prejudice there - from all sides. I sometimes think I may be being idealistic, hoping that people will get on - but other times think, if children of all races and backgrounds can get on, why not adults?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

no..

they all dont.

underline the 'all' bit.

Whilst there will be some who will not display facial features within a certain set of parameters, the vast majority do

Most Indian people look vastly different from most Oriental people. Yes, there could be some Indian people who look like Oriental people but those will not be the majority

But what has it all to do with choice, I hear you ask. Simple, I only want to have sex with people I find attractive. This doesn't mean that others are not attractive; they would be attractive to other people

I have found with experience that facial features of certain races (Black and White) are attractive to me whilst others are not"

I hope you dont look forensically at people you shag...

So this is why I mentioned not ALL people of a race will have the same facial features.

I've seen very narrow eyed black men,white men..some with really defined cheekbones..you could say almost oriental etc etc...it's pretty inescapable not to find commonalities in all races..as we are the one species. Whether people find parts of the races 'facets' attractive is not an issue..but to generalise is..especially if its combined with an assumption of some sort of human sub-species....

Reply privately

By *eepster69Man
over a year ago

Dumfries

"Jeepster, whilst I agree some of your opinions may be right, there is an element of experience in life which means certain groups experience racism every day. I see it - I am the white mum of mixed race kids. There is sometimes o's much they try to do - but they are never looked on the same way as their peers. I mentioned a football incident - or being told 'you should not be in the top set', being called a penguin or a zebra (I did not know this was a derogatory term until it was explained to me that certain members of the younger community use these terms against mixed race children) - interestingly, where we love, many more children are mixed race than anything else - so I do wonder (and hope) that there will be more acceptance but in some ways, I see people becoming more and more entrenched at our 'melting pot' and building walls up around themselves and looking at others through stereotypes portrayed by the media and government (for their own reasons). Take attitudes towards people of certain faiths - there is so much prejudice there - from all sides. I sometimes think I may be being idealistic, hoping that people will get on - but other times think, if children of all races and backgrounds can get on, why not adults?"

It did genuinely surprise me when you said that previously. Especially given how diverse the area you live in is.

As I previously said, where I am is far and away majority white British. Yet any time I have been in the company of non whites, I have never heard them be treated any differently.

What you touch on about there being so many different ethnicities, Could it be the lack of integration on their part. Along with the desire to change the area to what they want, That is fueling a renewed racism especially among second generation non white Brits?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Please Google racism."

Its actually "they're" as in they are...

May i suggest aside grammar you Google

Choice

Freedom of speech

Opinions

Personal Selection

Forced opinions

The bullies of today are the 'mobs' who yell racist at the drop of a comment...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Please Google racism."

And again from YOUR profile...

"Prefer Mediterranean/Natural tans and bbc's

sorry just our preference."

Oh the uneducated hypocrisy...

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"

no..

they all dont.

underline the 'all' bit.

I have found with experience that facial features of certain races (Black and White) are attractive to me whilst others are not

So this is why I mentioned not ALL people of a race will have the same facial features.

I've seen very narrow eyed black men,white men..some with really defined cheekbones..you could say almost oriental etc etc...it's pretty inescapable not to find commonalities in all races..as we are the one species. Whether people find parts of the races 'facets' attractive is not an issue..but to generalise is..especially if its combined with an assumption of some sort of human sub-species....

"

Sub-species??? Where did that come from??? This is moving from the sublime to the ridiculous

And whether I look at people I 'shag' forensically or not is my business and the 'shagees' business but nobody elses

Reply privately

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

We live in a world where we need to co exist, otherwise we will end up like ISIS and beheading everyone

So in effect your saying people should fuck everyone and not have be entitled to a preference?"

That's not what she said at all. What she said was that it is insensitive to state that sort of preference and it would be better & nicer not to state it but simply to ignore those who you don't find attractive based solely on the colour of their skin.

Reply privately

By *eepster69Man
over a year ago

Dumfries

That's not what she said at all. What she said was that it is insensitive to state that sort of preference and it would be better & nicer not to state it but simply to ignore those who you don't find attractive based solely on the colour of their skin."

But if the site had a high proportion of people with eg Downs and you were getting a number of emails from this group, Would it not be entirely reasonable if you don't want to meet them, to politely say in your profile No users with Downs Sydrome?

Now this is the case for a lot of users, especially women on here. They get ridiculous amounts of attention. Is it unreasonable for them to state no Black men, no white men etc etc depending on what it is they are seeking?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

no..

they all dont.

underline the 'all' bit.

Sub-species??? Where did that come from??? This is moving from the sublime to the ridiculous

And whether I look at people I 'shag' forensically or not is my business and the 'shagees' business but nobody elses"

the forensic part was a joke ffs!

Whats so ridiculous to imagine that some people find other races as a sub-species?..I dunno you keep talking to me like I'm some kind of idiot...I know what the experiences are personally, many others do also, there's been examples above already given.

You have already contradicted yourself regarding racial features, in agreeing and disagreeing with what I've said regarding the diversity of people,even in one particular race.

Reply privately

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

That's not what she said at all. What she said was that it is insensitive to state that sort of preference and it would be better & nicer not to state it but simply to ignore those who you don't find attractive based solely on the colour of their skin.

But if the site had a high proportion of people with eg Downs and you were getting a number of emails from this group, Would it not be entirely reasonable if you don't want to meet them, to politely say in your profile No users with Downs Sydrome?

Now this is the case for a lot of users, especially women on here. They get ridiculous amounts of attention. Is it unreasonable for them to state no Black men, no white men etc etc depending on what it is they are seeking?"

I didn't say I totally agreed with the poster's comments, I simply pointed out that she hadn't said what the other poster claimed she had said.

But anyway, I've just realised that the was replying to a post that was already 2 days old.

Reply privately

By *eepster69Man
over a year ago

Dumfries

"

no..

they all dont.

underline the 'all' bit.

And whether I look at people I 'shag' forensically or not is my business and the 'shagees' business but nobody elses

Whats so ridiculous to imagine that some people find other races as a sub-species?..I dunno you keep talking to me like I'm some kind of idiot...I know what the experiences are personally, many others do also, there's been examples above already given.

You have already contradicted yourself regarding racial features, in agreeing and disagreeing with what I've said regarding the diversity of people,even in one particular race."

I think it is you that is incorrect on Racial profiling fucktographer.

Using the UK police as an example, In radio communications (and I presume statements) they use a template that groups certain Countries into groupings to allow identification.

This is a link that explains it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IC_codes

Now if it is good enough for the police of the land to use this type of system to describe a race, It sure as hell is ok for a swinger to put it on his or her profile!

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"

You have already contradicted yourself regarding racial features, in agreeing and disagreeing with what I've said regarding the diversity of people,even in one particular race."

The 'diversity' within races is a very small number of people. With almost 100 messages on some days, these do not have any real impact on my selection. I am only going to meet one (perhaps) two new people a month; the other 1000's of messages are just that; 1000's of other messages

Most Chinese people look like other Chinese people. Maybe a few don't; so bl**dy what. I am not conducting a science experiment

Reply privately

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

Please Google racism.

Choice

Freedom of speech

Opinions

Personal Selection

Forced opinions

The bullies of today are the 'mobs' who yell racist at the drop of a comment..."

Actually, on a point of grammar, "their" could be, and probably was, the better choice as I think the meaning behind it was "the favouring that belongs to them".

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Please Google racism.

Choice

Freedom of speech

Opinions

Personal Selection

Forced opinions

Actually, on a point of grammar, "their" could be, and probably was, the better choice as I think the meaning behind it was "the favouring that belongs to them"."

Stop making sense; go away to wherever you were for the past 2 days

xxx

Reply privately

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

Please Google racism.

Choice

Freedom of speech

Opinions

Personal Selection

Forced opinions

Actually, on a point of grammar, "their" could be, and probably was, the better choice as I think the meaning behind it was "the favouring that belongs to them".

Stop making sense; go away to wherever you were for the past 2 days

xxx"

Wa j mean

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some idiots in fab need a good slap doesn't matter if we want to meet black or white people every one has their own preferences what they like

It's like would you wear gloves if you had no hands

Simple innit Ffs

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

no..

they all dont.

underline the 'all' bit.

You have already contradicted yourself regarding racial features, in agreeing and disagreeing with what I've said regarding the diversity of people,even in one particular race.

Using the UK police as an example, In radio communications (and I presume statements) they use a template that groups certain Countries into groupings to allow identification.

Now if it is good enough for the police of the land to use this type of system to describe a race, It sure as hell is ok for a swinger to put it on his or her profile! "

an IC2 can look like an IC4, I used to work in a Pakistani restaurant a couple of the guys had passed themselves off as dark europeans(lets say Italian?)..

You've given me a description on what the police use to generally identify the race of a person...

remember the Brazilian shot in the subway?..he 'looked' like a terrorist I suspect...from the middle east most likely...he wasnt asian I'm sure..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

The 'diversity' within races is a very small number of people. With almost 100 messages on some days, these do not have any real impact on my selection. I am only going to meet one (perhaps) two new people a month; the other 1000's of messages are just that; 1000's of other messages

Most Chinese people look like other Chinese people. Maybe a few don't; so bl**dy what. I am not conducting a science experiment"

my word..is bloody that bad a word!

Reply privately

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

"

no..

they all dont.

underline the 'all' bit.

Now if it is good enough for the police of the land to use this type of system to describe a race, It sure as hell is ok for a swinger to put it on his or her profile!

an IC2 can look like an IC4, I used to work in a Pakistani restaurant a couple of the guys had passed themselves off as dark europeans(lets say Italian?)..

You've given me a description on what the police use to generally identify the race of a person...

remember the Brazilian shot in the subway?..he 'looked' like a terrorist I suspect...from the middle east most likely...he wasnt asian I'm sure.."

It's very often the exceptions that prove the rule. You said it yourself... he looked like he was from the middle east... That sort of says that there is a general look that most people from the middle east have.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

no..

they all dont.

underline the 'all' bit.

remember the Brazilian shot in the subway?..he 'looked' like a terrorist I suspect...from the middle east most likely...he wasnt asian I'm sure..

It's very often the exceptions that prove the rule. You said it yourself... he looked like he was from the middle east... That sort of says that there is a general look that most people from the middle east have."

*that was meant in sarcasm by the way.

it's the generalization of a whole group of people will have this and that feature, whereas I like to look at everyone being as unique as the next person,regardless of their race.

Reply privately

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

"

no..

they all dont.

underline the 'all' bit.

It's very often the exceptions that prove the rule. You said it yourself... he looked like he was from the middle east... That sort of says that there is a general look that most people from the middle east have.

*that was meant in sarcasm by the way.

it's the generalization of a whole group of people will have this and that feature, whereas I like to look at everyone being as unique as the next person,regardless of their race."

Well if looks were the only thing that makes use unique that would be completely valid but just because people perceive curtain similarities between people's appearance based on the geographical or ethnic origin does not mean they don't realise that each person is unique.

We all know that on average North Europeans are fairer skinned and taller than South Europeans. But we all also know that that is a generalisation and that it's perfectly possible for any one given person from Southern Europe to be taller than any one given person from Northern Europe. Generalisations are never total but that doesn't mean there is no truth in them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Based on generalisations what am I ?

Too look at i look Indian

To listen to I sound as British as anyone of caucasian appearence its not until i say my name that people say oh you caucasian ( not thos exact words )

Culturally i live across two cultures with no preference of one over the other.

My ethinicty is indian. But my upbringing is western.

But as far as i am concered i as far removed from being indian as black is white.

India is not my country the UK is.

So what does that make me

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Based on generalisations what am I ?

Too look at i look Indian

To listen to I sound as British as anyone of caucasian appearence its not until i say my name that people say oh you caucasian ( not thos exact words )

Culturally i live across two cultures with no preference of one over the other.

My ethinicty is indian. But my upbringing is western.

But as far as i am concered i as far removed from being indian as black is white.

India is not my country the UK is.

So what does that make me

"

You are you...

Reply privately

By *mba sweetWoman
over a year ago

suffolk.

Just for the record, the man who wrote the racism laws says he regrets it due to the way it has been abused.

Reply privately

By *aeBabeWoman
over a year ago

London

Look... For the most part, people on fab aren't racist. Stating your personal preferences on what attractions you to someone sexually, what arouses or turns you on isn't racist. Some may make negative statements and it may seem hostile at times, but I bet certain individuals may find it hard to cope with an influx of messages from people they aren't necessarily attracted to and sometimes resort to blunt statements like: NO BLACK/WHITE/ASIAN.

I just think SOME people need to get over this whole mentality of "they don't fancy me 'cause I'm white/black/Asian etc, owww they must be racist".

No... They just aren't sexually or physically attracted to you. Don't waste your time and move on...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Look... For the most part, people on fab aren't racist. Stating your personal preferences on what attractions you to someone sexually, what arouses or turns you on isn't racist. Some may make negative statements and it may seem hostile at times, but I bet certain individuals may find it hard to cope with an influx of messages from people they aren't necessarily attracted to and sometimes resort to blunt statements like: NO BLACK/WHITE/ASIAN.

I just think SOME people need to get over this whole mentality of "they don't fancy me 'cause I'm white/black/Asian etc, owww they must be racist".

No... They just aren't sexually or physically attracted to you. Don't waste your time and move on..."

Agreed

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Look... For the most part, people on fab aren't racist. Stating your personal preferences on what attractions you to someone sexually, what arouses or turns you on isn't racist. Some may make negative statements and it may seem hostile at times, but I bet certain individuals may find it hard to cope with an influx of messages from people they aren't necessarily attracted to and sometimes resort to blunt statements like: NO BLACK/WHITE/ASIAN.

No... They just aren't sexually or physically attracted to you. Don't waste your time and move on..."

Nail on the head I think. Racism arguments bug me, I've seen mild forms of racism (non violent) towards all races over the years, be it people suddenly changing their language so others cannot understand or using terms like all you white people are the same to a Turkish waiter refusing to serve a Turkish Cypriot friend. But this day and age people use the argument far to freely. It's often overlooked certain directions

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/10/15 07:52:01]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Dirty_thirtys I can see why you have responded to every message on here, you say you don't want to meet black/asian men on profile, which is your right.

Surely, all you have to do is ignore messages from black or Asian men, IT NOT LIKE you will be forced to have sex with them, if you ignore their messages.

I hope you don't just receive 100% of all you messages from black or Asian men on fab, and get no messages from white men, that must be truly annoying as when whites make up 80% of the population.

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"Dirty_thirtys I can see why you have responded to every message on here, you say you don't want to meet black/asian men on profile, which is your right.

Surely, all you have to do is ignore messages from black or Asian men, IT NOT LIKE you will be forced to have sex with them, if you ignore their messages.

I hope you don't just receive 100% of all you messages from black or Asian men on fab, and get no messages from white men, that must be truly annoying as when whites make up 80% of the population."

What makes you think that is the case

This morning, I have deleted half a dozen messages from Indian men. And this is despite what is on my profile. I wonder how many more would have written if I didn't state my preference

I have ended up travelling to a bar only to find an Indian guy. He had read my profile but still thought I would change my mind. No, I wasn't forced to have sex with him but he did waste my time. I had a few choice words for him before I spun on my heels and returned home frustrated

Best not to make assumptions about something you have not experienced

Reply privately

over a year ago

No... not necessarily.

Although it would probably be best for people to say what they are attracted to rather that what they aren't. Positive statements rather than negative. look although you believe what you are saying and that the person you quoted could also be deemed to be racist " a spade a spade" anyone who discriminates against a person or race because of their colour can be deemed to be racist surely it would be better to put that you are not interested in ugly personalityless money worshippers at least that is less likely to offend

Similarly, not wanting to have sex with an older person is not ageist or with a fat person (whatever category that falls into) or with a gay man is not homophobic"

my point was kind of exaggerating on preferences eg BBC only ,their are plenty of ugly black guys with small cocks and plenty of handsome white guys with big cocks black is a skin pigment reference which covers many ethnic groups I personally find it irritating coz I'm white ,having a preference is great and for us guys not putting a preference in my profile doesn't really effect my ability to cope with my messages if that's why the choice is on a woman's profile! Any reference to colour is racist I treat all people as equal and filter people out on look and personality

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"...

having a preference is great and for us guys not putting a preference in my profile doesn't really effect my ability to cope with my messages if that's why the choice is on a woman's profile! ...

"

The choice is a personal decision. It doesn't need to be justified to anyone

Putting it on the profile is to reduce the sheer volume of messages which are of no interest whatsoever (see above re choice)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"...

having a preference is great and for us guys not putting a preference in my profile doesn't really effect my ability to cope with my messages if that's why the choice is on a woman's profile! ...

Putting it on the profile is to reduce the sheer volume of messages which are of no interest whatsoever (see above re choice)"

so what I'm getting from that and I appreciate its your opinion and have no problem with your choice is that it's ok to be racist if it reduces your mail ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"...

Putting it on the profile is to reduce the sheer volume of messages which are of no interest whatsoever (see above re choice) so what I'm getting from that and I appreciate its your opinion and have no problem with your choice is that it's ok to be racist if it reduces your mail ? "

No.

Men moan about their messages being ignored. Surely it's preferable to save them time by letting them know in one's profile that they're not one's cup of tea?

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"...

Putting it on the profile is to reduce the sheer volume of messages which are of no interest whatsoever (see above re choice) so what I'm getting from that and I appreciate its your opinion and have no problem with your choice is that it's ok to be racist if it reduces your mail ? "

If by not wanting to have sex with people I don't find remotely attractive makes me a racist, then so be it. I can very, very easily live with that

And if because I am perceived to be racist, 99.99% of the people here don't want to meet me then, guess what; I can very, very easily live with that too

Reply privately

over a year ago

"...

Putting it on the profile is to reduce the sheer volume of messages which are of no interest whatsoever (see above re choice) so what I'm getting from that and I appreciate its your opinion and have no problem with your choice is that it's ok to be racist if it reduces your mail ?

If by not wanting to have sex with people I don't find remotely attractive makes me a racist, then so be it. I can very, very easily live with that

And if because I am perceived to be racist, 99.99% of the people here don't want to meet me then, guess what; I can very, very easily live with that too "

hey sweety the choice of not having sex with someone is a physical thing not a written thing ,soon as you mention skin pigment you introduce racism ,I understand you probably get hundreds of messages but doesn't make it ok I don't have a problem speaking my mind and sometimes people disagree with my opinion but I'm not meaning to offend them or you for that matter

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"...

Putting it on the profile is to reduce the sheer volume of messages which are of no interest whatsoever (see above re choice) so what I'm getting from that and I appreciate its your opinion and have no problem with your choice is that it's ok to be racist if it reduces your mail ?

And if because I am perceived to be racist, 99.99% of the people here don't want to meet me then, guess what; I can very, very easily live with that too hey sweety the choice of not having sex with someone is a physical thing not a written thing ,soon as you mention skin pigment you introduce racism ,I understand you probably get hundreds of messages but doesn't make it ok I don't have a problem speaking my mind and sometimes people disagree with my opinion but I'm not meaning to offend them or you for that matter "

But I am not the one getting offended at all and I am not talking about 'skin pigmentation'. I would very happily go out with a heavily tanned European man or a very light-skinned Black man

I wouldn't be in the slightest offended if you (or anyone else) stated on your profile, "sorry, but I am not attracted to green-eyed blondes"; I promise, I wouldn't stalk you and ask a hundred different questions as to why I am not your type. I'd be heart-broken but I'll live a sad and lonely life somewhere in the far reaches of the universe

Reply privately

over a year ago

"...

And if because I am perceived to be racist, 99.99% of the people here don't want to meet me then, guess what; I can very, very easily live with that too hey sweety the choice of not having sex with someone is a physical thing not a written thing ,soon as you mention skin pigment you introduce racism ,I understand you probably get hundreds of messages but doesn't make it ok I don't have a problem speaking my mind and sometimes people disagree with my opinion but I'm not meaning to offend them or you for that matter

But I am not the one getting offended at all and I am not talking about 'skin pigmentation'. I would very happily go out with a heavily tanned European man or a very light-skinned Black man

I wouldn't be in the slightest offended if you (or anyone else) stated on your profile, "sorry, but I am not attracted to green-eyed blondes"; I promise, I wouldn't stalk you and ask a hundred different questions as to why I am not your type. I'd be heart-broken but I'll live a sad and lonely life somewhere in the far reaches of the universe "

well that's ok then hey bottom line as long as you feel ok about what you do that's all that matters

Reply privately

over a year ago

So I'm mixed race half black half white and I don't meet black men. I'm not racist I'm just not attracted to them anymore (in my youth I dated black men). I don't think I could be described as racist. And I see more profiles citing they want black men than ones who explicitly state they won't meet them.

I do think though that when you say you won't meet Asians because they're disrespectful to women, that IS racist - judging a persons character by their race.

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"...

well that's ok then hey bottom line as long as you feel ok about what you do that's all that matters "

I do know a Black lady quite well (very yummy ) who refuses to meet Black guys. That surprised me so I asked, why. She said that her experience is that Black men treat women badly

Now, my experience is the complete opposite to hers. I know a fair number of Black guys and they are all very respectful and have big ..... (ok, lets not go there ). But I am not going to cajole her into changing her mind

Her experiences with Black men have been bad and she doesn't want to keep testing until she finds a Black man who, to her, doesn't treat her badly

Political correctness has really gone mad. No amount of mud-slinging is going to make me give out charity f***s so I meet some quota. That is what your Labour party does

Racism is when one dismisses someone from their employment because of their race or where a business refuses to provide goods and services based on race. Or when authorities treat races unequally. It is not when people decide that are not attracted to others based on their race, be it due to facial features, body types or cultural and behaviour patterns

Those who hark on about racism because of people’s personal choices aren't doing the cause of racial equality any favours

Reply privately

By *arry247Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

"...

Racism is when one dismisses someone from their employment because of their race or where a business refuses to provide goods and services based on race. Or when authorities treat races unequally. It is not when people decide that are not attracted to others based on their race, be it due to facial features, body types or cultural and behaviour patterns

Those who hark on about racism because of people’s personal choices aren't doing the cause of racial equality any favours"

That is a very narrow view of racism allow a claim that individuals cannot be racist as it only applies to businesses or authorities.

In reality racism is as follows

Firstly, racism is, “The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.”

Secondly, racism is, “Discrimination or prejudice based on race.”

By using a blanket ban based on colour or race is plainly racism that however does not mean you have to fuck everyone but judge people on their merits not on the colour of their skin

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"...

Those who hark on about racism because of people’s personal choices aren't doing the cause of racial equality any favours

That is a very narrow view of racism allow a claim that individuals cannot be racist as it only applies to businesses or authorities.

Firstly, racism is, “The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.”

By using a blanket ban based on colour or race is plainly racism that however does not mean you have to fuck everyone but judge people on their merits not on the colour of their skin"

Ofcourse individuals can be racist, homophobic, etc too

In your country, Pakistani-bashing was quite rife. It wasn't carried out by your government but by individuals. Similarly, gay-bashing was quite popular too

To equate that with an individual's personal choice to limit their intimate physical contact to races which they find attractive is complete and utter nonsense

Reply privately

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

First of all I just want to make it clear that I believe that anybody has the absolute right to reject another person as a sexual partner on ANY grounds they choose.

The question of whether someone is racist because they choose either to have sex with or not have sex with someone purely on the grounds of their race.

The answer depends on how you define racism. If you use a legal definition of racism then sexual acts and preferences are not covered by that definition so it's not legally racist to discriminate against someone on grounds of race alone when it comes to having sex with them. If, on the other hand, you use the actual dictionary definition of the word (which is to discriminate either for or against someone solely on the grounds of their sex) then those doing it are being racist.

However, before people get all upset, almost the same dictionary and legal definitions exist for the word sexist so, one could argue that any person who will only have sex or not with someone based on the other person's sex is being sexist. I think we can all see how ridicules that is.

In the end we all discriminate either for or against everything based on our personal preferences, sex is no different.

Reply privately

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

"...

By using a blanket ban based on colour or race is plainly racism that however does not mean you have to fuck everyone but judge people on their merits not on the colour of their skin

In your country, Pakistani-bashing was quite rife. It wasn't carried out by your government but by individuals. Similarly, gay-bashing was quite popular too

To equate that with an individual's personal choice to limit their intimate physical contact to races which they find attractive is complete and utter nonsense"

Oi!! You're meant to be ill!! Get back to bed xxx

Reply privately

By *arry247Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

"...

To equate that with an individual's personal choice to limit their intimate physical contact to races which they find attractive is complete and utter nonsense"

You do not know what country we are from.

In addition your assumptions are wrong as we are both from different countries therefore your claims do not apply.

That shows just how wrong your assumptions can be.

In addition we have never stated that the choice of individual's personal choice to limit their intimate physical contact to races which they find attractive has to be restricted at all.

In fact if you read and are able to comprehend the words we state “that however does not mean you have to fuck everyone”

Or in your words “individual's personal choice to limit their intimate physical contact to races which they find attractive”

What we are saying is that prejudice based on colour of skin is racist.

Reply privately

By *arry247Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

"First of all I just want to make it clear that I believe that anybody has the absolute right to reject another person as a sexual partner on ANY grounds they choose.

The question of whether someone is racist because they choose either to have sex with or not have sex with someone purely on the grounds of their race.

The answer depends on how you define racism. If you use a legal definition of racism then sexual acts and preferences are not covered by that definition so it's not legally racist to discriminate against someone on grounds of race alone when it comes to having sex with them. If, on the other hand, you use the actual dictionary definition of the word (which is to discriminate either for or against someone solely on the grounds of their sex) then those doing it are being racist.

However, before people get all upset, almost the same dictionary and legal definitions exist for the word sexist so, one could argue that any person who will only have sex or not with someone based on the other person's sex is being sexist. I think we can all see how ridicules that is.

In the end we all discriminate either for or against everything based on our personal preferences, sex is no different."

If you look up a legal dictionary rather than a general dictionary you will find the legal definition of racism is

“Racism Definition:

Superiority-based ideology which discriminates individuals or a group, based on their immutable characteristic of race.”

The Race Relations Act (UK law) gives the following definition for racial discrimination

"A person discriminates against another in any circumstances relevant for the purposes of any provision of this Act if - (a) on racial grounds he treats that other less favourably than he treats or would treat other persons; or (b) he applies to that other a requirement or condition which he applies or would apply equally to persons not of the same racial group as that other but - (i) which is such that the proportion of persons of the same racial group as that other who can comply with it is considerably smaller than the proportion of persons not of that racial group who can comply with it; and (ii) which he cannot show to be justifiable irrespective of the colour, race, nationality or ethnic or national origins of the person to whom it applied; and (iii) which is to the detriment of that other because he cannot comply with it."

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"...

To equate that with an individual's personal choice to limit their intimate physical contact to races which they find attractive is complete and utter nonsense

You do not know what country we are from.

In addition your assumptions are wrong as we are both from different countries therefore your claims do not apply.

That shows just how wrong your assumptions can be.

In addition we have never stated that the choice of individual's personal choice to limit their intimate physical contact to races which they find attractive has to be restricted at all.

In fact if you read and are able to comprehend the words we state “that however does not mean you have to fuck everyone”

Or in your words “individual's personal choice to limit their intimate physical contact to races which they find attractive”

What we are saying is that prejudice based on colour of skin is racist.

"

Pardon me but I wasn't aware that the two of you were tapping in tango on the keyboard

No, an individual's preferences to engage in sex based on a potential partner's race (to include or exclude) is not racist. Hitting someone over the head with a beer bottle because they are black, white, whatever, is

I am not prejudiced when I say that Oriental people have high cheek bones; similarly, I am not prejudiced when I say that Cats Meow. Now, some Oriental people may not have high cheekbones and some Cats may not Meow. But that doesn't now mean that there is no point in categorising at all

Those who find high cheekbones pleasant to look at would be well placed to seek that feature within a group of Oriental people. Looking in my direction will sorely disappoint them. However, I would not call that person a racist for not giving me due attention and consideration

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Dirty_thirtys I can see why you have responded to every message on here, you say you don't want to meet black/asian men on profile, which is your right.

I hope you don't just receive 100% of all you messages from black or Asian men on fab, and get no messages from white men, that must be truly annoying as when whites make up 80% of the population."

Because that would be wasting their time. We have filtered single guys so don't get messages from them anyway (oh wait is that sexist) there is no option to filter on colour otherwise we would and wouldn't see the need for the profile text.

The OP on this thread was why to people feel the need to write their not racist in their profile is for this exact reason, people assume that if someone writes not interested in Asian or black men on their profile they are instantly nazis who hate any other race, and not just "oh it's their preference". I'm sure there are plenty of Asian couples and black couples who wouldn't meet white guys but nobody moans about that do they?

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/10/15 08:12:21]

Reply privately

over a year ago

So when someone puts no canvassers on there front door they shouldn't because it might offend they should answer and say no thanks

Haha sorry but get that chip off your shoulder if you don't want to let a different race of person fuck you then you have every right to put up don't contact me

Fuck all to do with racism its choice i suppose when someone straight puts no men they should also take that off ????

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi yes I know just what you mean. I wrote BBC only and a load of itv viewer's started connecting me

Kathyxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi yes I know just what you mean. I wrote BBC only and a load of itv viewer's started connecting me

Kathyxxx"

Hahah awesome the to license guy came for his payment in kind

Reply privately