Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

How long is too long?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello again.

I was thinking over this and wondered what people's thoughts are on how long a guy should last before he reaches orgasm?

I've never been one who manages to cum quickly (unless by myself) usually it takes anywhere from 40 to 60mins, regardless of how horny I am.

Id this too long? Answers and opinions welcome.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

For me it will be too long if it feels like he's trying to make himself come. If we are switching positions,kissing and mixing it up a bit then it's fine.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/10/15 21:54:38]

over a year ago

To be honest that is way too long .

We far prefer a guy who can cum quickly and maybe repeat .

over a year ago

I'm happy with about 20 mins. Some guys seem to think they need to hold it for ages to impress. I'd rather have lots of sessions than one long, full of friction one. Puts me off doing it again if i know it's going to take ages. Plus i like out of the blue quickies I'd miss not being able to sneak away from a party for 5 mins

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I get bored after about 15 mins in the same position. Happy to mix it up, maybe stop for meal and loo breaks, but if a guy needs to shag non-stop for an hour to get off then I'm going to lose interest.

You're OK with me reading over your shoulder aren't you?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I thought it was there is lots of playing and it's not just straight sex during that time. I bloody wish it was quick sometimes lol

over a year ago

Funny subject...I actually met someone recently after a good 3 weeks since our last meet and finished in like 20 mins which I never normally do as I'm 1 hour minnimum kinda guy but it actually felt goods .did feel a little disappointed in myself but later felt relieved . I think 30 mins is most suitable.

over a year ago

7 minutes is plenty

Including the cigarette

over a year ago

When I first started having sex I found it really difficult to cum during sex, then when I did start to cum it could take up to an hour. Luckily that was well over 10 years ago and now I can cum pretty much as quick as I want or as slow as I want, depending on the situation.

over a year ago

"7 minutes is plenty

Including the cigarette "

You may laugh but I timed my ex once and he just made 7 minutes as he fell asleep...

By *ishopstippleMan
over a year ago

Purley

I know the problem, im a slow cummer too.

In a club group situation the woman expects it to happen within 10 or so minutes. In a private room 2-4 play 20-30 mins appears to be acceptable.

Ive found they get frustrated/disappointed and there is a general perception that "your hanging on to it" which is not the case.

quick cummers and fast repeaters appear to be the favourites in my experiance.

By *aeriequeenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

I think if we switched positions then about 30/40 mins is fine but after that maybe a break then carry on?

over a year ago

Poor men. Damned if they are too quicj, damned if they are too slow. I cant imagine the pressure that puts on a guy. If I dont cum, that is rarely an issue for either me or the guy I am with, as long as we both have a good time.

Throw the clock.away. Time flies when you are having fun

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"If I dont cum, that is rarely an issue for either me or the guy I am with, as long as we both have a good time.

Throw the clock.away. Time flies when you are having fun "

Thank you. Performance obsession is juvenile - timing is as bad as cock measuring The last time I had sex I didn't come at all, but we'd both enjoyed ourselves.

over a year ago

"If I dont cum, that is rarely an issue for either me or the guy I am with, as long as we both have a good time.

Thank you. Performance obsession is juvenile - timing is as bad as cock measuring The last time I had sex I didn't come at all, but we'd both enjoyed ourselves. "

Was it with me...lol?

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

Thank you. Performance obsession is juvenile - timing is as bad as cock measuring The last time I had sex I didn't come at all, but we'd both enjoyed ourselves. "

Absolutely. It's not a competition and loathe the idea that sex is over once someone has come.

Personally like hours of play. Stopping for breaks, chill and chat. If nobody comes that's fine though a few orgasms smattered about the place is nice

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"

Was it with me...lol?"

The cheesy answer "I wish it was" would be wrong, as I was very happy to be with the person I was with.

But you're nice too.

over a year ago

It take me ages sometimes, I feel like I'm gonna pass out. BLOW ALREADY FFS!!!

By *ishopstippleMan
over a year ago

Purley

but "a lot" of women want to see cum (usually on their tits). and get annoyed/(frustrated/disappointed) if you don't meet their expectations.

such pressure can impair performance.

over a year ago

"

Was it with me...lol?

The cheesy answer "I wish it was" would be wrong, as I was very happy to be with the person I was with.

But you're nice too. "

That is good. No cheesy answer expected, was just pulling your leg.

By *ogue78Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

so five minutes is no good???

over a year ago

Hmmmm. Be prepared for the best 16 seconds of my evening? hahaha

I must be double damned...recent meet took me 4 hours to cum twice, and I have never cum from a bj...

over a year ago

Think 10 mins is about right!

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

My best ever session on here had me enthralled for 7 hrs, all night long, with a break for a cuppa!! I like a long time, but there has to be variety in that, ebb and flow, different positions and intensities..... At the bare minimum he should make damn sure I am sorted first! !!

over a year ago

I think it depends on the situation. I can shoot quickly if its a girl who just wants to sneak off for a quickie or if its in the comfort of someones bedroom i am more than happy to spend time and shaft her deep and slow for as long as she is enjoying it. If she orgasms i will shoot with her or if she urges me on to shoot, ill shoot for her ..you really have to be flexible enough to mix and match so that both parties have a fun and stimulating time

By *erryPervettoMan
over a year ago

London

"I think it depends on the situation. I can shoot quickly if its a girl who just wants to sneak off for a quickie or if its in the comfort of someones bedroom i am more than happy to spend time and shaft her deep and slow for as long as she is enjoying it. If she orgasms i will shoot with her or if she urges me on to shoot, ill shoot for her .you really have to be flexible enough to mix and match so that both parties have a fun and stimulating time"

Well said

over a year ago

Depends on the situ, if its a dogging and loads of men you want them quick and fast.

If its a one on one or a mmf mmmf I like an hour session.

over a year ago

With each other d can cum fairly quick but is a repeater and can stay hard after hes cum. BUT has only ever cum once on a meet. He finds it difficult to cum on meets. Tends to hold on till we fuck when we are on our own

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"I think it depends on the situation. I can shoot quickly if its a girl who just wants to sneak off for a quickie or if its in the comfort of someones bedroom i am more than happy to spend time and shaft her deep and slow for as long as she is enjoying it. If she orgasms i will shoot with her or if she urges me on to shoot, ill shoot for her ..you really have to be flexible enough to mix and match so that both parties have a fun and stimulating time"

over a year ago

Have only ever come really quickly so when joining the site was very nervous about this !

But with my partner I can last for ages ? This is in numerous positions which she controls that as to what position she will get the most excitement ?

But she also knows how to get me to cum quickly!

Suppose its just a benefit of exploring together

over a year ago

blimey never timed such a thing - never got bored during play and thought about him not coming or flippin eck this is taking an age -

Post new Message to Thread