Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

lapdance /performance

Jump to newest

By *helbee OP   Couple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

Years ago i got into giving an ex boyfriend lol a lapdance an i found it stuck an lol i used to have a rountine an i enjoyed it..he was made to sit on his hands an no touching was allowed i found it was a teasing thing to do an i enjoyed it..wore sexy clothes an lingerie easy to take off an did my routine to trance dance music...has anyone else tried or done this..

I havnt done this in a longtime a lapdance for a guy. ..lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Years ago i got into giving an ex boyfriend lol a lapdance an i found it stuck an lol i used to have a rountine an i enjoyed it..he was made to sit on his hands an no touching was allowed i found it was a teasing thing to do an i enjoyed it..wore sexy clothes an lingerie easy to take off an did my routine to trance dance music...has anyone else tried or done this..

I havnt done this in a longtime a lapdance for a guy. ..lol "

I once gave a lapdance to an ex. Also not given one or received one in ages. Would love to do both again

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Years ago i got into giving an ex boyfriend lol a lapdance an i found it stuck an lol i used to have a rountine an i enjoyed it..he was made to sit on his hands an no touching was allowed i found it was a teasing thing to do an i enjoyed it..wore sexy clothes an lingerie easy to take off an did my routine to trance dance music...has anyone else tried or done this..

I havnt done this in a longtime a lapdance for a guy. ..lol "

I've been to a proper club and had a lapdance (two ladies) and it was surprisingly good. I can imagine a lady doing it for you (rather than cash) with the sole intention of getting you more worked up for when you fuck, it could be pretty fucking awesome

Post new Message to Thread