Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

1st Anniversary

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A couple of days ago was the first anniversary of meeting a couple I now play with regularly. The last six months of which has been weekly, with the odd exception.

There is often a lot of moaning and negativity on the forums, so I just wanted to put a positive out there!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"A couple of days ago was the first anniversary of meeting a couple I now play with regularly. The last six months of which has been weekly, with the odd exception.

There is often a lot of moaning and negativity on the forums, so I just wanted to put a positive out there!"

That's great!

Long may it last. It was something we would have liked but never quite achieved

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Happy Anniversary and yes, very positive

By *.S.XWoman
over a year ago

Dreamland

Well what can i say !!! Its been nothing but a total pleasure to be able to share such a fab experiance with kev, even to the point where i am happy to leave my wife with kev. He can come round anytime he wants he us always welcome in my home even if i am not present. Here is to the next year as a resident on Hayling Island.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Good for you, makes a change from the whinging threads

By *.S.XWoman
over a year ago

Dreamland

A Year, well it feels as though we have known Kevin for a lot longer, in a nice way of course

We have made some good friends in our journey, but Kevin is a friend in a million and we are very honoured to have him as one

He's a great guy and hopefully we will be friends for lots more years.

Thanks for everything

X X X X

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

For a couple that hadn't played just over a year ago, they soon turned fantasy into reality.

Also part of the club scene at Atlantis they have embraced the lifestyle and are what swinging should be all about.

In the past year they have also become very good friends and I appreciate the trust they have given me.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"A couple of days ago was the first anniversary of meeting a couple I now play with regularly. The last six months of which has been weekly, with the odd exception.

There is often a lot of moaning and negativity on the forums, so I just wanted to put a positive out

there!"

Do Clintons do a card for this type of occasion

over a year ago

There is often a lot of moaning and negativity on the forums, so I just wanted to put a positive out there!"

Congrats

over a year ago

lots of good from fab - we have people we see over and again - cant remember the dates of the meets though

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

A lovely, positive thread that's deserves more happy people to post on it.

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

Met my playmate last nov.. and we see eachother pretty much weekly, and chat daily. He's the best thing that has happened to me for a long time, and I consider myself so lucky

Post new Message to Thread