Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Biggest cock?!?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey ladies just wondering what is the biggest cock you have ever had?!

Length or girth?!

Was you excited or nervous??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

10 inches

Thankfully he knew the understanding of the word ....... Gentle.

By *ohnkezCouple
over a year ago

shefiield

About a foot long with good girth

over a year ago

He was 6ft 2 and a utter cock

over a year ago

"He was 6ft 2 and a utter cock "

Hahaha!

over a year ago

Was it a big black cock?!

Where you shocked at size and did you enjoy it?!

By *ohnkezCouple
over a year ago

shefiield

"Was it a big black cock?!

Where you shocked at size and did you enjoy it?!

"

white/ no/yes

By *orders-cplCouple
over a year ago

middx cpl

10 inch it bloody hurt

By *orders-cplCouple
over a year ago

middx cpl

and yes it was black

over a year ago

"About a foot long with good girth "

I am not an expert on anatomy but if you asked a lady to lay on her back (not easy on fab I know) took a tape measure and place it on the cliterous and strike a perpendicular line in a northerly direction towards the breasts and put a pencil mark at 12 inches (or 305mm) the mark would, on most ladies, end up in the cardiac area? Am I applying ergonomics to literal extremities, no pun intended ?

over a year ago

Wow so big cocks aren't always the best then?!

Thought big cocks were tuen on in swingers community

Esp big black cocks!!!

over a year ago

Wow that's a technical answer!!

So,ladies 12 inches that a dream cock ud like?!

My black gym buddy had 12 inches and he loved show it off in lockeroom and bragged how girls loved it, as he worked as a doorman at night club!!

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

9/10 cock size threads are started by chaps.

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

I didn't measure it but it was huge and without a doubt the worst sex I've ever had.

over a year ago

"9/10 cock size threads are started by 'straight' chaps. "

Fixed that for you

over a year ago

Bev doesnt base good sex on the size of a guys cock, in fact she rarely mentions it unless i ask.

To bev a great meet is a guy who has average looks and smells nice, a guy whos attentive and not in a rush great with hands and fingers a good kisser and knows how to use his cock whatever its size. Shes taken a couple of 9 inch plus but her best meets so far have been with guys with average size cocks but has all the skills and technique to make a meet very enjoyable a big cock alone does not do that

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I had similar but we took our time and enjoyed it.

Start with a can do attitude and excitement and you're almost there - subject to physical constraints. If you're alone on a desert island eventually you'll beg for more, if you remain intact.

By *BWandhusbandCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

Had a couple of thick 10 inchers

(not at the same time).

Prefer one that's a bit smaller than that. 7-8 is perfect for me and luckily that's what my hubby has got.

over a year ago

"Wow so big cocks aren't always the best then?!

Esp big black cocks!!!"

Ive got one mate and its not always the fun you would think it is, concentrate on using it well instead

By *BWandhusbandCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

Also, I like to deep throat a guy and I couldn't manage it with the thick, long cocks. I was very disappointed.

over a year ago

Why's that ladies to scared by the size?!?

over a year ago

Why what happens babes?!?

over a year ago

Usually find big cock threads are started by guys who think they have big cocks, they are not really interested in peoples opinions it is just another way of self promotion hoping women will be queuing to get the huge shlong, i think women are more interested in more things than cock size and i also think guys who are fixated by it are not worth meeting anyway... Bev

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

I couldn't guess at sizes I'd need a ruler

Had one recently that made me go

My jaw is still buggered now

He wasn't gentle.. But then I didn't want him to be

over a year ago

I've oh got 7.5 inch cock so average

But seen profile and couples ones ESP, say VWE only and big black cock only!!

Why interested and ask question, no ego here lol

By *ornyPair09Couple
over a year ago

durham

I think some people on this thread are very confused as to what 7.5 inches is

over a year ago

Brilliant lol

over a year ago

"Usually find big cock threads are started by guys who think they have big cocks, they are not really interested in peoples opinions it is just another way of self promotion hoping women will be queuing to get the huge shlong, i think women are more interested in more things than cock size and i also think guys who are fixated by it are not worth meeting anyway... Bev"

Then why even bother coming into a thread of that subject and spreading your negativity? Just keep on moving and allow others their freedom to ask what they want.

over a year ago

"Usually find big cock threads are started by guys who think they have big cocks, they are not really interested in peoples opinions it is just another way of self promotion hoping women will be queuing to get the huge shlong, i think women are more interested in more things than cock size and i also think guys who are fixated by it are not worth meeting anyway... Bev

Then why even bother coming into a thread of that subject and spreading your negativity? Just keep on moving and allow others their freedom to ask what they want. "

Some people could question why after all this time you have loads of veris but not a single photo.....personally I think it's your business and you have your reasons and that is your right.

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Wow so big cocks aren't always the best then?!

Esp big black cocks!!!"

Nope, there is a hell of a lot more to swinging than BBC!

over a year ago

LMFAO

By *estmidscoupleCouple
over a year ago

West Midlands

we're thinking of trying BBC after a conversation with a lady who is a huge fan, but prior to that chat wouldn't have gone for one (or more) on size alone

over a year ago

Cheers mate I agree!!! Big op british army!!

over a year ago

"Usually find big cock threads are started by guys who think they have big cocks, they are not really interested in peoples opinions it is just another way of self promotion hoping women will be queuing to get the huge shlong, i think women are more interested in more things than cock size and i also think guys who are fixated by it are not worth meeting anyway... Bev

Then why even bother coming into a thread of that subject and spreading your negativity? Just keep on moving and allow others their freedom to ask what they want. "

Is it spreading negativity?

The OP is clearly asking for people's feedback on big cocks and that's what that reply is.

And it's also pretty valid

over a year ago

Biggest I've had was about 10 inches, and quite thick. Used to have to use lube to get the condom on. Don't think I could take much bigger if I'm honest.

Claire

XX

over a year ago

Then why even bother coming into a thread of that subject and spreading your negativity? Just keep on moving and allow others their freedom to ask what they want.

The OP is clearly asking for people's feedback on big cocks and that's what that reply is.

And it's also pretty valid"

Maybe valid in YOUR opinion, however not in mine.

There was some very negative comments and assumptions in that post so, NO.

over a year ago

There was some very negative comments and assumptions in that post so, NO. "

The OP was asking opinion on size of cock, and whether it made them nervous or otherwise etc not inviting a charecter assassination!

over a year ago

Fuck , that's big. I would love to see you taking a cock that big . Something very horny about cute looking women taking massive cock . Love it

over a year ago

9" looked good but hurt so didnt really enjoy it. Bigger is NOT always better.

Her

over a year ago

Yes I was in a swingers clubs and I spitroasted a sexy blonde she took no word of a lie

A massive 12 incher black cock!! She moaned so loud, esp after he eased it in and was pounding her hard!!!

over a year ago

10" ...my body was sore for days afterwards....all over! I love being stretched!

By *p4funCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth

"Yes I was in a swingers clubs and I spitroasted a sexy blonde she took no word of a lie

A massive 12 incher black cock!! She moaned so loud, esp after he eased it in and was pounding her hard!!! "

just wondering if your straight how come both your meets were men ??

By *anie1000Woman
over a year ago

Staffs

"Bev doesnt base good sex on the size of a guys cock, in fact she rarely mentions it unless i ask.

To bev a great meet is a guy who has average looks and smells nice, a guy whos attentive and not in a rush great with hands and fingers a good kisser and knows how to use his cock whatever its size. Shes taken a couple of 9 inch plus but her best meets so far have been with guys with average size cocks but has all the skills and technique to make a meet very enjoyable a big cock alone does not do that"

Well said.

Janie x

over a year ago

My ex.. He's the biggest cock I ever had the misfortune of knowing

over a year ago

The Mrs. took a big cock the other night. I loved hearing her moan as he fucked her.

No idea how big it was- but bigger than mine!

over a year ago

"10 inches

Thankfully he knew the understanding of the word ....... Gentle. "

Similar. Very thick. Thankfully gentle. Breathtaking, literally and I could still feel the effects of opening so wide for hours.

over a year ago

There was some very negative comments and assumptions in that post so, NO.

The OP was asking opinion on size of cock, and whether it made them nervous or otherwise etc not inviting a charecter assassination! "

Then follow your own suggestion and keep your opinion to yourself, I am as entitled as you to share my thoughts, or did this touch a nerve of truth with your tiddler have I lol

over a year ago

Was it from subway? There foot longs have good girth !

over a year ago

10inchs here from york

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

By *nked_kittenWoman
over a year ago

Ankh Morpork

Ive had some huge guys before. Biggest was 10/11 inches long at least, maybe more and about the girth of a can.

To be honest im a fan of larger cocks, but id rather the guy knew what he was doing and had a average one than a guy who has no clue.

Plus sometimes guys with big cocks just rely on that and dont put in any effort any where else.

By *octor TCMan
over a year ago

manchester

It's can be a a bigger problem than you think, most ladies like a big thick cock, but if you smash away for too long it just hurts them and some girls can't have proper sex with you. Mines all girth but I find they like it that way and some enjoy girth more than length. Ever man wants a few more inches but tbh not many girls do! Depends wether your having sexnor making love I suppose

By *igzag1Man
over a year ago

hartlepool

I got the biggest cock on this site am a freak me nature is really no fun having a cock this big

over a year ago

11 inch, thick and black. Made me scream in utter pleasure.

over a year ago

Wow 11 inch thick black anaconda!!!

Did he fuck you like a lady? And be gentle?!

Bet your husband was shocked took a big cock like that!!!

By *ORPEDO COCKMan
over a year ago

cheshire

im 9 by 5 an have no complaints,just want more offers lol

over a year ago

Wow that's a big donkey cock thorpedo

Do girls gasp when they see it for the first time?!

Any ladies struggle to take you?!

By *ORPEDO COCKMan
over a year ago

cheshire

1 refused in partners club an she invited me with her fella to a private room,got be aroused an then said no way sorry,i wanked over her tits in the end after much discussion

over a year ago

If I am honest it's about 70/30 in terms of reaction I get. Communication is key. Once trust has been established, it becomes less of a problem. I like to use the jaffa cake analogy. Just because someone put a full packet of Jaffa cakes in front of you. it doesn't mean you have to scoff the lot. Just take what you need or want. Sex is not a 100 metres sprint. Women are more concerned with a bit of though being put into it. Connect mentally and let nature do the rest. Work with what you've got and make sure it's enjoyable for all parties.

over a year ago

Wow lol, love Jaffa Cake saying!!

So how many ladies guy met can eat a whole packet Jaffa cakes in one go?!?

over a year ago

The big cock is not the be all and end all , I had one rejection the other day and it really devastated me a bit.I was at Eurekas and got invited into a cabin.After seeing my hard BBC , ( which is only 8 inches BTW) she freaked out and said no and she started to talk about her low cervix etc

I quickly left and headed straight home and it did affect me emotionally for a while until I saw a few profiles on here saying they prefer a BBC and I slowly started to get my confidence back.

So from experience , I think its not so much about the BBC , it all depends on the woman , and after that incident , I now make sure they like me AND my size before we go any further , to avoid more rejections.

over a year ago

Are George mate, I love swingers club

And sorry that happened to you!! Loads ladies love BBC seen BBC only profiles

Have a sexy couple and they want a mmmf

She likes black men too! If your game for mmmf fun! Let me know

And she is hot and in Essex fella!

over a year ago

I do not measure them but three times in my life it has been humanly impossible.

By *igboy10essexMan
over a year ago

Upminster

"11 inch, thick and black. Made me scream in utter pleasure. "

Wow bet that was loud

over a year ago

"The big cock is not the be all and end all , I had one rejection the other day and it really devastated me a bit.I was at Eurekas and got invited into a cabin.After seeing my hard BBC , ( which is only 8 inches BTW) she freaked out and said no and she started to talk about her low cervix etc

I quickly left and headed straight home and it did affect me emotionally for a while until I saw a few profiles on here saying they prefer a BBC and I slowly started to get my confidence back.

So from experience , I think its not so much about the BBC , it all depends on the woman , and after that incident , I now make sure they like me AND my size before we go any further , to avoid more rejections. "

Out of interest, and please don't take offence. Do you find black girls better able to take large cocks? It would seem odd that natural selection would lead to BBCs if there were no DBV (deep black vaginas)

By *orders2forUCouple
over a year ago

Hawick

We have experienced an 11" one and my length judging eye is pretty good and yep it was about the long. And bloody useless as once in no movement was possible for our lass. Never again.

We feel very sorry for them "blest" with enormous ones. Met one guy at a party who was 26 before he found a woman able to take him. The girlies took one look and made rapid excuses he found.

L2

By *lack Shoe Red SoulCouple
over a year ago

North Hampshire

I'm fairly large at 9.5 inches and wrist thick. I have had women flinching expecting the worst but you just go slow and don't use it all. Anal is completely off the cards though but I get lots of sensation so don't really need to go there We've only found one guy bigger than me in 2 years glad to say Not that I'm sizeist in anyway *gloat*

over a year ago

It all depends on how they use it!

I had an experience where I demanded a bit of rough play and really paid the price for a few days after!

OUCH!!!

over a year ago

Hate big cocks.

Utterly eye-watering and 48 hours of agony afterwards.

Average rocks!

Xxxx

over a year ago

The maximum I can take comfortably is 9 but that always leaves me tender for a few days after

Average is plenty

over a year ago

"Hate big cocks.

Utterly eye-watering and 48 hours of agony afterwards.

Average rocks!

Xxxx"

Thank god for women who like average cocks

By *hettoslutWoman
over a year ago

Brixton

ive had 12.5" thats no exageration

over a year ago

"I'm fairly large at 9.5 inches and wrist thick. I have had women flinching expecting the worst but you just go slow and don't use it all. Anal is completely off the cards though but I get lots of sensation so don't really need to go there We've only found one guy bigger than me in 2 years glad to say Not that I'm sizeist in anyway *gloat*"

So I assume that the cock pic in your profile is of a much smaller friend?

over a year ago

North Hampshire

"I'm fairly large at 9.5 inches and wrist thick. I have had women flinching expecting the worst but you just go slow and don't use it all. Anal is completely off the cards though but I get lots of sensation so don't really need to go there We've only found one guy bigger than me in 2 years glad to say Not that I'm sizeist in anyway *gloat*

So I assume that the cock pic in your profile is of a much smaller friend? "

I'm a grower

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

"I didn't measure it but it was huge and without a doubt the worst sex I've ever had."

Similar experience here. It was lovely to look at, hold and wank, but couldn't get it in me - big is far from best when it comes to fucking - for me at least!

By *tankyCouple
over a year ago

midlands

I have a regular guy who is 11'' and thick now I'm used to it I love it.

over a year ago

North Hampshire

"I'm fairly large at 9.5 inches and wrist thick. I have had women flinching expecting the worst but you just go slow and don't use it all. Anal is completely off the cards though but I get lots of sensation so don't really need to go there We've only found one guy bigger than me in 2 years glad to say Not that I'm sizeist in anyway *gloat*

I'm a grower "

Put a bigger pic up....so to speak

over a year ago

Wow 12.5 inches

Ladies we have a winner!!! ??????

over a year ago

I get 9 inches every day.... Big definately best for me

over a year ago

"I get 9 inches every day.... Big definately best for me "

9 inches you say?

over a year ago

"I get 9 inches every day.... Big definately best for me "

I got 9 inches at the weekend...he fucked me 3 times

over a year ago

I'm a grower

Put a bigger pic up....so to speak "

If that is 9.5 inches your wifes hands are fucking massive!!!!

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

9.25" and he was keen to emphasise the .25

over a year ago

"

If that is 9.5 inches your wifes hands are fucking massive!!!! "

This

over a year ago

To be honest , all the massive ones from Big_harold to biggerthanyourbf don't even look appealing to me .

Firstly , they can't get hard enough

Secondly , they can't get fully inside the pussy so there is no real intimacy

I am very very happy with my cock size, I can choose mine anytime.

over a year ago

10" big girth, older chap and very considerate so very pleasurable.

over a year ago

North Hampshire

Hahahaha yes I do have fairly large paws.... However the camera angle is not great....

Size is all relative and what is good for others is bad for someone else.... He is a tad on the large size for me, but we make it work - wouldn't be married if we couldn't.....

By *ungbikerMan
over a year ago

Whitley Bay

Had a mmmf at my place and one of the guys was black and hung like a horse, I'd say about 9". When he fucked the fem she took a good hard pounding but was backing off a bit on his hard thrusts and was moaning like fuck, not sure it was pleasure or pain lol

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

This thread is hilarious!

[APPROVED]

Post new Message to Thread