Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

fake profiles

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

If a woman messages you asking if you could meet her husband boyfriend ect... while they are working away do you think the are fake profiles set up by men?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Not necessarily but I wouldn't meet under those circumstances. Both or neither.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Advice i've seen is ask them to get the wife to call you, or you phone the wife.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"If a woman messages you asking if you could meet her husband boyfriend ect... while they are working away do you think the are fake profiles set up by men?"

No, but I would think its not the woman messaging me.

over a year ago

I'm that wife...girlfriend.

I arrange meets for him as he works away Monday to Friday weekly...The amount of shit I get....am called allsorts....i just smile and move on to finding the next....their loss!

over a year ago

"Advice i've seen is ask them to get the wife to call you, or you phone the wife.

"

good advice. Sorting wheat from chaff. Do women asks for face photo of women and call you Hun? Not sure but always rings alarm bells.

over a year ago

"Advice i've seen is ask them to get the wife to call you, or you phone the wife.

good advice. Sorting wheat from chaff. Do women asks for face photo of women and call you Hun? Not sure but always

rings alarm bells. "

I ask for a photo...i don't want some plug for him....yes its only flesh...but come on

over a year ago

Fake

over a year ago

get where your coming from and dont completely disagree but if you have nice photos both body, clothed or unclothed surely that is a good indication that the boat race may match? If you turn up and the face aint doing it for you the no thanks is a good enough answer. I feel and may be wrong that its guys who are focused on what the face is like. An opinion only

Post new Message to Thread