Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

rubber/latex/pvc

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Can anyone help. I would like a dress in any of the above materials. I'm looking for recommendations of where to buy online and some advice on which material is the most wearable for clubs pls

Rach x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *-aint-a-crowdCouple
over a year ago

lingerie n heels

We adore latex, it looks incredibly sexy, shows of your curves like nothing else and is hard wearing. I feel very sexy when I wear it.

There's lots of sites that sell gorgeous latex, such as westward bound, honour and love honey, and it's even worth looking on eBay as there are some small independent manufacturers on there xx

Nat x

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS
over a year ago

Epsom

EBay _ kray-97 (latex)

misfits fashion (latex & pvc)

Honour

Harmony

Libidex

All tried and tested xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Libidex have a big sale on, get some great latex from them at a great price.

Westward Bound are also good.

PVC I would look at Honour.

What kind of outfit are you thinking of?

Eddie

over a year ago

Thanks guys I'll start looking when I get chance. I'm looking for a sexy dress but not sure other than that what I'm after.

By *indobona_1TV/TS
over a year ago

Tring

I thoroughly recommend Libidex and Breathless though their items are not cheap. True Libidex have frequent sales. Less expensive and more commodity items can be obtained from Honour. If money is no object then House of Harlot or Atsuko Kudo can design nice items. There are also so many artisans producing high quality latex clothing that I recommend a search on the 'net and have a look at eBay for potential bargains from the quality vendors.

Whatever you do, dress sexily and keep it shiny!

over a year ago

Money definitely is a factor. We don't play out that often and I like to change up what I wear so although I'm not a skin flint it needs to be reasonable

Daft question. How easy are these things to get off when playing? Or even just for comfort breaks?

By *indobona_1TV/TS
over a year ago

Tring

Why would you want to 'get these things off' when playing? Seriously, you should think zips as rushing to get out might lead to tears. Similarly zips should allow you to relieve yourself without stripping. Most catsuits are supplied with three way zips (or specify 3 way when ordering). Otherwise a crotch zip (on leggings or pants) should be 2 way or more and be long enough to allow access for play or relief. If you have pubes, make sure you don't catch them in the zip. For a chap, be careful when zipping up as willy in zipper is bloody and painful.

But sex in rubber is wonderful both from the tight feel and the shiny appearance.

By *mnipotent_BehemothMan
over a year ago

near Merry Hill shopping centre

Try getting to a skin two ball in Leeds, they have plenty of exhibitors well and I know it's a long way from Newcastle but why not make a weekend of the BBB in birmingham or one of the London fetish fairs, small traders with artisan products and you can see what you buy, look up their web sites and you will see the lists of traders most of whom have web links

By *ason.Man
over a year ago

west yorkshire

Defiantly go for zips or peep hole garments

Nothing feels more sexy than latex clad bodies no point in spending lots of your hard earned cash to remove them for the fun bits ??

Also try uber kinky and also cathouse clothing in Bradford.

Both have a good range of clothing

over a year ago

But what do you do about showering post session? I get hot a sweaty naked, never mind rubber clad. I couldn't spend all evening feeling like I'm post session sweaty.

Post new Message to Thread