Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

the things you never want to happen

Jump to newest

By *ath_Neil_bifun OP   Couple
over a year ago

near cardiff

You meet a younger guy for some mmf fun or he's part of a couple you have played with.A year or so later your daughter brings her new boyfriend round for the first time.You open the door,and realise you've already met

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

"You meet a younger guy for some mmf fun or he's part of a couple you have played with.A year or so later your daughter brings her new boyfriend round for the first time.You open the door,and realise you've already met "

How did you react?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Is thus hypothetical!

By *ath_Neil_bifun OP   Couple
over a year ago

near cardiff

"You meet a younger guy for some mmf fun or he's part of a couple you have played with.A year or so later your daughter brings her new boyfriend round for the first time.You open the door,and realise you've already met

How did you react? "

My daughter is ten so we've got a few years of safety yet.

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

A friend of mine went to a cougar party, met a lady and went back to a hotel. Got chatting after the sex and realised it was a friends mother...... He went down the pub a week later, guess who he bumped into......

over a year ago

"You meet a younger guy for some mmf fun or he's part of a couple you have played with.A year or so later your daughter brings her new boyfriend round for the first time.You open the door,and realise you've already met "

Scary stuff

over a year ago

Nope, hasn't happened to me yet

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

"You meet a younger guy for some mmf fun or he's part of a couple you have played with.A year or so later your daughter brings her new boyfriend round for the first time.You open the door,and realise you've already met

How did you react?

My daughter is ten so we've got a few years of safety yet.

"

Thank god for that!!! You never know on here though

Post new Message to Thread