Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Gym fit ladies

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

There's always woman there are craving gym fit men. So I just wondered where the gym fit ladies are, how many times a week do you use the gym? Do you think that gym is now being too materialist or you think it encourages others to follow suit??? Thoughts please!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm confused by the thought process behind asking if going to a gym is materialistic. I think it might be because they want to keep fit. I go so I can watch women sweat in tight Lycra.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

I go so I can see men sweat in tight Lycra

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I usually go to the gym about three times a week, work permitting. I go to feel better about myself health wise and looks wise.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I see plenty of lean, toned and supple girls around the gym, the problem is, their boyfriends never stray more than 4 foot away from them, watching them like hawks.

By *lfieWoman
over a year ago

South Dublin

I don't know what you mean by 'too materialist'.

over a year ago

"I see plenty of lean, toned and supple girls around the gym, the problem is, their boyfriends never stray more than 4 foot away from them, watching them like hawks."

I see this in my gym too!

I go 3 or 4 times a week depending on work and kids. I go because I enjoy it. And I like the way my body looks because of it.

By *aycee70Couple
over a year ago

Eastbourne

Never been but does my body qualify?

over a year ago

I don't use the gym. I think it costs too much and I wouldn't have the spare time to make proper use of it. There's plenty you can do without setting foot in a gym that's much more enjoyable. In fact, I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than go to the gym. I admire anyone that us motivated enough to go, and jealous of those that get enjoyment from it....oh how I'd love a gym fit body, but the truth is I'm too damn lazy

over a year ago

I changed my Gym a few weeks ago, There were far too many lovely laddies in lycra and I couldn't concentrate, Great if I was just going for a perv but not if I wanted a workout, My new Gym is full of 6ft plus 20st Men who are full of advise on how to gain weight and target the areas I want to build up,

Oh and I have started using a stairmaster, So watch out best fab bottom winners,

2016 best bottom is mine

over a year ago

My missus use to be an Aerobic instructor when I met her so we ve both always been into fitness

and although she can t find the time to be as dedicated as she use to be she still likes to keep in shape and enjoys the attension her lycra clad bod gets ,,,,

And no I don't watch her like a hawk at all

in fact I defo encourage her to flaunt it ,,,,,,, lol !

over a year ago

What I meant by too materialist is, are they doing it for the fitness and looking good it has going the gym become a fashion statement

over a year ago

You mean superficial?

I think being fit is good, being obsessed with your looks not so much.

By *lfieWoman
over a year ago

South Dublin

"What I meant by too materialist is, are they doing it for the fitness and looking good it has going the gym become a fashion statement "

I dont go to the gym much but I do keep fit in other ways. I do it to be healthy and to compete and challenge myself. Looking good is a bonus but not the ultimate goal.

By *arks_coupleCouple
over a year ago

Warwick

"What I meant by too materialist is, are they doing it for the fitness and looking good it has going the gym become a fashion statement

I dont go to the gym much but I do keep fit in other ways. I do it to be healthy and to compete and challenge myself. Looking good is a bonus but not the ultimate goal. "

Wow! You don't go to the gym but you look that good!

By *ay2571Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 03/10/15 16:26:33]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/10/15 16:26:05]

By *ay2571Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

For me there is a difrence between fit and gym fit women. A girl can be skinny and have low BF, but that is difrent from a girl who works out.

Personal I love a bit of muscle on a girl. I'd love to have some fun with a full on female body builder or fitness model. I can often be found to be perving over the photos on body building websites and forums.

over a year ago

Materialist?

I go about three times a week. I go to keep fit and because it makes me feel better and stops me from looking like an old wreck! Materialism doesn't enter into it!

And yes - I like guys who take care of themselves too!! Xx

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

I go once a week, but sadly walk straight through it to get to the hydrotherapy pool. I miss working out.

over a year ago

"I don't use the gym. I think it costs too much and I wouldn't have the spare time to make proper use of it. There's plenty you can do without setting foot in a gym that's much more enjoyable. In fact, I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than go to the gym. I admire anyone that us motivated enough to go, and jealous of those that get enjoyment from it....oh how I'd love a gym fit body, but the truth is I'm too damn lazy "

When my gym membership expires I'm going to use the money that would normally go on membership on a power rack, bar and plates and a bench.

Works our not hugely different for just 1 years membership

over a year ago

"Materialist?

I go about three times a week. I go to keep fit and because it makes me feel better and stops me from looking like an old wreck! Materialism doesn't enter into it!

And yes - I like guys who take care of themselves too!! Xx"

It certainly works wonders for your bum :p

over a year ago

"Materialist?

And yes - I like guys who take care of themselves too!! Xx"

Meh. .....content old wreck here

over a year ago

I go to the gym 5 or 6 times a week and am currently doing 3 classes a week but in no way am I gym fit

Although a year down the line I might well be if I stick with it!

over a year ago

I walk past two gyms twice a day every week day. I do approximately an hours walking a day which is enough for me

By *helbeeCouple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

I go to the gym 3 to 4 times a week. Im not gym fit. I also work out at home too an do step aerobics 5 times roughly a week too

im doing it to tone up an to be fit.,an i feel a lot better in myself an my body shape is changeing an my legs are fitter getting a toned bum too

Ive noticed ive a lot more stamina, im getting flexable an ive a spring in my step too an my clothes are looser on me

over a year ago

There is a girl at my gym who has the most perfect body ever to walk this planet. Perfect curves and shapes and muscles. Those tight leggings when squatting put me off my stride.

By *heorgasmaddictMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

I love going the gym. And I love the girls! Especially the 18/19 year old ones - they're incredibly hot

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/10/15 19:56:03]

over a year ago

Hahaha loving the posts!! I try to good three times a week but this week I'm gonna step it up to early mornings. Evening times is too busy. Yeah I agree when girls go gym they don't half look after themselves

over a year ago

"I see plenty of lean, toned and supple girls around the gym, the problem is, their boyfriends never stray more than 4 foot away from them, watching them like hawks."

And how does that affect you?

over a year ago

"I don't use the gym. I think it costs too much and I wouldn't have the spare time to make proper use of it. There's plenty you can do without setting foot in a gym that's much more enjoyable. In fact, I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than go to the gym. I admire anyone that us motivated enough to go, and jealous of those that get enjoyment from it....oh how I'd love a gym fit body, but the truth is I'm too damn lazy "

I like your body

over a year ago

"I go to the gym 3 to 4 times a week. Im not gym fit. I also work out at home too an do step aerobics 5 times roughly a week too

im doing it to tone up an to be fit.,an i feel a lot better in myself an my body shape is changeing an my legs are fitter getting a toned bum too

Ive noticed ive a lot more stamina, im getting flexable an ive a spring in my step too an my clothes are looser on me

"

Well done keep up the hard work

over a year ago

"I go to the gym 5 or 6 times a week and am currently doing 3 classes a week but in no way am I gym fit

Although a year down the line I might well be if I stick with it! "

Well done

By *eKoopleCouple
over a year ago

Germany / Manchester

"There's always woman there are craving gym fit men. So I just wondered where the gym fit ladies are, how many times a week do you use the gym? Do you think that gym is now being too materialist or you think it encourages others to follow suit??? Thoughts please!! "

I train 6 days a week and belive the gym environment is a very materialistic place. It does encourage some people to workout but often they want quick gains without the dedication and hard work. I do find it amusing with guys who have cut bodies but skinny legs...bless 'em.

Mrs

over a year ago

"What I meant by too materialist is, are they doing it for the fitness and looking good it has going the gym become a fashion statement

I dont go to the gym much but I do keep fit in other ways. I do it to be healthy and to compete and challenge myself. Looking good is a bonus but not the ultimate goal. "

It's certainly paying off, Phwoar!

over a year ago

I can't afford the gym so I run 3-5k three times a week on the streets

over a year ago

That's even good still at least your doing something xx

over a year ago

"That's even good still at least your doing something xx "

I am gym fit I guess without the gym lol

But not a toned delight

over a year ago

that's so true! Every 5 or 10 mins make sure they have a quick chat just to lay down the marker that they're taken

Then they boyfriends go back to the homoeroticism of admiring each other on the weights ...

By *lfieWoman
over a year ago

South Dublin

"I can't afford the gym so I run 3-5k three times a week on the streets "

I do a gym class now and then but I'm a runner first and foremost.

over a year ago

Taken up running this year!! Due to a d*unken application to do a marathon... Achieved that!! And more

Loads more stamina - but knees screwed... Argghhh

over a year ago

I go to the gym a few times a week, but simply because I enjoy it. I'm not aiming to look a certain way. I do think exercise is good mentally too.

over a year ago

"I go to the gym 5 or 6 times a week and am currently doing 3 classes a week but in no way am I gym fit

Although a year down the line I might well be if I stick with it!

Well done"

Thanks

over a year ago

"Materialist?

And yes - I like guys who take care of themselves too!! Xx

It certainly works wonders for your bum :p"

Aww thanks sexy! Ready for round two when you are!

over a year ago

"That's even good still at least your doing something xx

I am gym fit I guess without the gym lol

But not a toned delight "

I am the same great muscle on arms and legs and back but that damn stomach won't shift no matter how much I lift but it's come a long way

over a year ago

Hahahha!!! That my friend is what you call t shirt trainers what all the upper body work but disregard the legs!!! Shocking lol

By *arks_coupleCouple
over a year ago

Warwick

"Hahahha!!! That my friend is what you call t shirt trainers what all the upper body work but disregard the legs!!! Shocking lol "

Not many blokes with good legs in the gym, well proportional to Arms and chest

over a year ago

"Hahahha!!! That my friend is what you call t shirt trainers what all the upper body work but disregard the legs!!! Shocking lol "

All about the squats baby :p

I think I'm the only fucker who uses the power rack at my gym for anything other than benching

over a year ago

Three types of person in the gym. Gym bunnies who are skinny and don't need the gym but don't make an effort. Very fit ladies who really go for it. Larger ladies who really go for it and are there to lose weight.

over a year ago

"Three types of person in the gym. Gym bunnies who are skinny and don't need the gym but don't make an effort. Very fit ladies who really go for it. Larger ladies who really go for it and are there to lose weight. "

You missed out number 4 larger ladies who aren't really going for it and are just going to delude them selves they're doing something and their weight is not because rof them.

over a year ago

"Three types of person in the gym. Gym bunnies who are skinny and don't need the gym but don't make an effort. Very fit ladies who really go for it. Larger ladies who really go for it and are there to lose weight.

You missed out number 4 larger ladies who aren't really going for it and are just going to delude them selves they're doing something and their weight is not because rof them."

Sadly I see the latter category often.

Don't think I fall into any of the first three categories either though!

I'm just a normal person who exercises hard when I cat the time - but not often enough to be as toned as I'd like! Xx

over a year ago

I'm work fit.

I haven't time for the gym but I work hard and that keeps me toned.

So if that counts; here I am

over a year ago

"I'm work fit.

I haven't time for the gym but I work hard and that keeps me toned.

So if that counts; here I am "

I don't use the guy either

I lost 7 stone last year and never set foot in a gym, I bought a push bike and started cycling round work instead if getting lifts, a tread mill and started jogging the dogs instead of walking them keeping in mind I have a greyhound that's a sight to be seen!

You really dont have to use a gym you can make everyday tasks a work out if you moderate them a little

People get to obsessed with gyms they feel if they want to loose weight or get fit they HAVE to join a gym and set themselves up to fail if they can't

over a year ago

That's not to say I have a gym fit body because I quite clearly don't

I'm just saying there are more ways to improve yourself than joining the gym

over a year ago

Love woman in tight gym pants and keep in shape its sexy

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

I go to the gym 3 times a week mainly because of the treadmill and the bike

I would not cycle in London; I think it is too dangerous. And jogging on sidewalks is a potential hazard because of loose paving stones and in any case, pounding on a hard surface for an hour will ulitimately damage my joints

Otherwise, I use my Abs trainer, rowing machine and dumbells at home after returning from the gym

Post new Message to Thread