Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

No cock pics

Jump to newest

By *arks_couple OP   Couple
over a year ago

Warwick

What's up with people who say they don't like profiles with just cocks photos etc. And when you look at their profile, yep you guessed, it's mainly cock pics!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inytitsbigcockCouple
over a year ago

glos

"What's up with people who say they don't like profiles with just cocks photos etc. And when you look at their profile, yep you guessed, it's mainly cock pics!!!"

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"What's up with people who say they don't like profiles with just cocks photos etc. And when you look at their profile, yep you guessed, it's mainly cock pics!!!"

Maybe they like to give but not receive

over a year ago

No cock pics on mine. I prefer not ti receive them by way of introduction. Not what you would expect in the real world. 'Hey,nice to meet you.' (whips cock out for effect)

over a year ago

"No cock pics on mine. I prefer not ti receive them by way of introduction. Not what you would expect in the real world. 'Hey,nice to meet you.' (whips cock out for effect)"
Jenny you have a lovely pair of legs mmm sexy, have just fab'd them

By *ntirelyuptoyouCouple
over a year ago

Aberdeen

We say no unsolicited cock pics in our profile, but we do have a couple of pictures of hubby's cock in our own gallery. One is a bj picture and one is a rope picture. However we don't send these in messages!

By *sianmale89Man
over a year ago

Stockport

never done those kind of pictures before, one lady said to me she was relieved to see a younger guys profile with just normal pictures..

guess I just don't feel comfortable doing cock shots

over a year ago

I'm probably in the minority but I'm not comfortable with having a cock pic in my profile.

I've got 2 simple pics showing a face and upper torso.

If simple profile pictures like this don't attract the opposite sex, I doubt just having a cock picture will.

Maybe I'm just old fashioned but I look for an attractive face/body shot first before reading a womens profile.

No point in suggesting a meet if the opposite sex doesn't attract

By *sianmale89Man
over a year ago

Stockport

"I'm probably in the minority but I'm not comfortable with having a cock pic in my profile.

If simple profile pictures like this don't attract the opposite sex, I doubt just having a cock picture will.

Maybe I'm just old fashioned but I look for an attractive face/body shot first before reading a womens profile.

No point in suggesting a meet if the opposite sex doesn't attract "

good man, one lady I used to speak with a bit off here who was northern irish but is no longer on the site said that she was happy I had no cock pictures as it leaves a mystery

over a year ago

"I'm probably in the minority but I'm not comfortable with having a cock pic in my profile.

good man, one lady I used to speak with a bit off here who was northern irish but is no longer on the site said that she was happy I had no cock pictures as it leaves a mystery "

The second point I wanted to make was that I don't necessarily mind providing a cock pic if requested but at least it's not there for everyone yo view.

Attract someone first, message, flirt, exchange a pic or two and meet. Or does it not work that way?

By *sianmale89Man
over a year ago

Stockport

good man, one lady I used to speak with a bit off here who was northern irish but is no longer on the site said that she was happy I had no cock pictures as it leaves a mystery

The second point I wanted to make was that I don't necessarily mind providing a cock pic if requested but at least it's not there for everyone yo view.

Attract someone first, message, flirt, exchange a pic or two and meet. Or does it not work that way? "

everyone is different really, only time I have ever shown what's downstairs to a lady who I regularly spoke with was when I was on webcam and gave a quick flash...

needless to say they were all positive responses :P but however as the whole meet stuff works it all comes down to how it's arranged and if both parties are comfortable with meeting up with one another..

Post new Message to Thread