Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Candles?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thought I'd buy some candles to have a nice scent in the room & have a nice mood when in bed, I then started to think about people with candle wax fetishes & how I don't hear a lot about it on here. So tell me, does candle wax play interest you? I for one wouldn't say no but I dont know if I'd enjoy it that much as my chest is pretty hairy & will be a pain to clean up. But then again why limit it to the chest :P I look forward to hearing your thoughts/stories.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Thought I'd buy some candles to have a nice scent in the room & have a nice mood when in bed, I then started to think about people with candle wax fetishes & how I don't hear a lot about it on here. So tell me, does candle wax play interest you? I for one wouldn't say no but I dont know if I'd enjoy it that much as my chest is pretty hairy & will be a pain to clean up. But then again why limit it to the chest :P I look forward to hearing your thoughts/stories. "

The pic of me in cuffs is after having red candle wax poured over me.

It's fun but I ended up shaving my chest to get it off lol

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

I've always wanted to try it out but paul isn't so keen so I guess I'll just have to lay back and enjoy

over a year ago

Sally loves it mmmmm

over a year ago

"I've always wanted to try it out but paul isn't so keen so I guess I'll just have to lay back and enjoy "

.if you hold the candle high enough (or buy low temp bondage candles it's only just about warm when it hits you.

No pain at all

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

"I've always wanted to try it out but paul isn't so keen so I guess I'll just have to lay back and enjoy

.if you hold the candle high enough (or buy low temp bondage candles it's only just about warm when it hits you.

No pain at all"

I'm fine with the pain....we use Floggers, pin wheels etc but I guess my threshold is a little higher

over a year ago

I love it, dom then likes to peal it off with a sharp knife - this is not recommended for everyone.

Takes massive amounts of trust and a steady hand

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"I've always wanted to try it out but paul isn't so keen so I guess I'll just have to lay back and enjoy

No pain at all"

which isn't really the point of it for me, I really enjoy wax play

over a year ago

I enjoy wax play

Was once restrained on the cross with wax dripped over my breasts encasing them

over a year ago

"I enjoy wax play

Was once restrained on the cross with wax dripped over my breasts encasing them "

Swoon

over a year ago

No pain at all

I'm fine with the pain....we use Floggers, pin wheels etc but I guess my threshold is a little higher "

I meant for Paul :p

over a year ago

"Thought I'd buy some candles to have a nice scent in the room & have a nice mood when in bed, I then started to think about people with candle wax fetishes & how I don't hear a lot about it on here. So tell me, does candle wax play interest you? I for one wouldn't say no but I dont know if I'd enjoy it that much as my chest is pretty hairy & will be a pain to clean up. But then again why limit it to the chest :P I look forward to hearing your thoughts/stories. "

I use ordinary candles and I really really enjoy wax play. 2 of my photos is wax poured on me. I wouldn't suggest pouring it anywhere really hairy, but then I did hear once that if you apply baby oil first it comes off the hairy parts?

It's a pleasurable experience and I guarantee you will enjoy it.

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

No pain at all

I'm fine with the pain....we use Floggers, pin wheels etc but I guess my threshold is a little higher

I meant for Paul :p"

Ah I see...no it's not for him and I respect that.

over a year ago

Ive got a nice video of E dripping candle wax on her boobs and pussy while fucking herself with a dildo its something shes lost interest in over time though.

over a year ago

I'd like to be the recipient but I haven't met anyone interested with enough time to invest in this kind of relationship,who I'm attracted to.

over a year ago

Four candles or fork handles?

over a year ago

Ive yet to try it.....its finding someone I trust and thats interested

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Good with ice and a pinwheel.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"

I use ordinary candles and I really really enjoy wax play. 2 of my photos is wax poured on me. I wouldn't suggest pouring it anywhere really hairy, but then I did hear once that if you apply baby oil first it comes off the hairy parts?

It's a pleasurable experience and I guarantee you will enjoy it. "

Seen your pics and it does look like a fun sexy experience. Just need to find someone now willing to do it haha. The baby oil tip is also a big help aswell, saves me shaving :p

Post new Message to Thread