Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Normal chat up rules

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why oh why don't people within the swinging scene apply the same rules as you would in a pub or club? To explain, you would only approach someone who you thought you may have a chance with instead of batting way above your weight? xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Why oh why don't people within the swinging scene apply the same rules as you would in a pub or club? To explain, you would only approach someone who you thought you may have a chance with instead of batting way above your weight? xx"

Approach who I'm attracted to It's really that simple

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

And who is to say how that works?

Who gets to judge?

Is it based on looks?

Or personality?

Or both?

Because I have seen some vacuous, shallow hot looking people that I wouldn't touch with yours!

And some lovely lovely average people who are stunning in my eyes.

Nothing uglier than a bad attitude.

over a year ago

swinging is about sex with those you find attractive for us

over a year ago

agree with you reference to the body beautiful types (narcissist's) who have no personality

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Why would someone think they are batting above there weight, I'd message people im attracted too

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"swinging is about sex with those you find attractive for us"

Think the point she was trying to make is that attraction is multilayered subject

over a year ago

Indeed it is but on here at first all there is to go on is a profile and a pics.

over a year ago

What about those of us who have no idea of what their "weight" is?

over a year ago

Perhaps you are more confident then but we'd never message someone who we thought wouldn't find us attractive from a physical match perspective or what their profile preference is.

over a year ago

Quite yea

over a year ago

If u fancy someone tell them....polite refusals.always best..no need to be nasty

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"Perhaps you are more confident then but we'd never message someone who we thought wouldn't find us attractive from a physical match perspective or what their profile preference is."
I wouldn't message someone whose profile I didn't match, but if I liked the profile and picture I'd message them, what's the worst they can do apart from say no

over a year ago

Being behind a computer screen/phone is very different than being in a pub/club, in my opinion.

over a year ago

I've never been shy in a pub or club and had my share of refusals. Most women take i5 as a compliment

over a year ago

"I've never been shy in a pub or club and had my share of refusals. Most women take i5 as a compliment "

I don't at 2am

over a year ago

Good old alcohol lol

over a year ago

absolutely no need to be nasty or rude

over a year ago

Don't know whether to be offended or not, can honestly say I've never been chatted up in a pub..

over a year ago

I think.woman lime confidence and a good.funny line.....online or real world.

over a year ago

Yes definitely that is our point

over a year ago

No they don't its a male perception, not every woman is flattered by random male attention

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"No they don't its a male perception, not every woman is flattered by random male attention"
are you talking a out on here or real life?

over a year ago

agree the last ditch attempt lol

over a year ago

both

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"agree the last ditch attempt lol"

May I point you in the direction of the reply+quote button

over a year ago

All I'm saying g is that you can chat to a woman without chatting them up and any man worth his salt shud b able.to take a hint

over a year ago

totally agree

over a year ago

"agree the last ditch attempt lol

May I point you in the direction of the reply+quote button "

oops sorry got ya

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"both"
well I could understand it in real life but on here you have photos and a profile to attract attention

over a year ago

"bothwell I could understand it in real life but on here you have photos and a profile to attract attention"

A photo doesn't give u an idea of personality...I wouldn't just shag anyone has to be a spark

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

[Removed by poster at 02/10/15 19:32:22]

over a year ago

"bothwell I could understand it in real life but on here you have photos and a profile to attract attention"
see what you are saying but our photos are us and our text explains what we are looking for

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"bothwell I could understand it in real life but on here you have photos and a profile to attract attention

A photo doesn't give u an idea of personality...I wouldn't just shag anyone has to be a spark"

I'm on a out getting unwanted attention

over a year ago

very interesting views, thank you all for you input, watch this space xx

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Why oh why don't people within the swinging scene apply the same rules as you would in a pub or club? To explain, you would only approach someone who you thought you may have a chance with instead of batting way above your weight? xx"

OP your quite right after checking out your pictures I wouldn't approach you because you wouldn't have a chance with me .

Don't you know I'm bloody perfect only looking for perfection because of this fact

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

Nonsense.

Every great dream starts with a dreamer.

And I'm never been one much interested in 'rules'.

We're here for great sex, so who's to say who's out of who's league?

Besides:

"The world will be better for this

That one man, scorned and covered with scars

Still strove with his last ounce of courage

To reach the unreachable star"

(My world certainly is, have fun in yours)

;-)

Mr ddc

over a year ago

"Why oh why don't people within the swinging scene apply the same rules as you would in a pub or club? To explain, you would only approach someone who you thought you may have a chance with instead of batting way above your weight? xx

OP your quite right after checking out your pictures I wouldn't approach you because you wouldn't have a chance with me .

Don't you know I'm bloody perfect only looking for perfection because of this fact "

don't be silly you are missing the point

over a year ago

"Why oh why don't people within the swinging scene apply the same rules as you would in a pub or club? To explain, you would only approach someone who you thought you may have a chance with instead of batting way above your weight? xx

Nonsense.

Every great dream starts with a dreamer.

And I'm never been one much interested in 'rules'.

We're here for great sex, so who's to say who's out of who's league?

Besides:

"The world will be better for this

That one man, scorned and covered with scars

Still strove with his last ounce of courage

To reach the unreachable star"

(My world certainly is, have fun in yours)

;-)

Mr ddc"

we would rather live in reality

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

Don't you know I'm bloody perfect only looking for perfection because of this fact don't be silly you are missing the point"

Oh no I get the point very well you believe human beings below you on the attraction level are approaching you for sex .

Or have I got that wrong do explain ...

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

"

Mr ddc

we would rather live in reality"

Why settle for mediocrity? That sounds very dull.

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Kind of lost me at the rules.

What rules?

over a year ago

Don't you know I'm bloody perfect only looking for perfection because of this fact don't be silly you are missing the point

Oh no I get the point very well you believe human beings below you on the attraction level are approaching you for sex .

Or have I got that wrong do explain ..."

We would never expect you to message us due to you not meeting our preferences, it is a shame that people do not read profiles, since when has being choosy a sin?

By *immCouple
over a year ago

Stourport on Severn

Sexy isn't a size. Mrs goes weak at people that make her laugh and are chatty. I like women who are comfortable with how they look regardless of if they are large or small.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Don't you know I'm bloody perfect only looking for perfection because of this fact don't be silly you are missing the point

Or have I got that wrong do explain ...We would never expect you to message us due to you not meeting our preferences, it is a shame that people do not read profiles, since when has being choosy a sin? "

everyone gets messages from people that haven't read their profile you just ignore them

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

Or have I got that wrong do explain ...We would never expect you to message us due to you not meeting our preferences, it is a shame that people do not read profiles, since when has being choosy a sin? "

That's not what you original post said is it if you ment that why didn't you say that in the first place ..

Yes you can be picky but there's a way of putting it that does not imply your superiority .

Look I'm far from perfect I'm selfish a flawed human being playing devils advocate because I can and felt like it .

over a year ago

Or have I got that wrong do explain ...We would never expect you to message us due to you not meeting our preferences, it is a shame that people do not read profiles, since when has being choosy a sin?

That's not what you original post said is it if you ment that why didn't you say that in the first place ..

Yes you can be picky but there's a way of putting it that does not imply your superiority .

Look I'm far from perfect I'm selfish a flawed human being playing devils advocate because I can and felt like it . "

crack on its a free world

By *thletic Fella!!Man
over a year ago

Wigan

I agree, the original statement does read like you are tired of getting messages from ugly people. Maybe you have a very high opinion of yourself (possibly justified, I don't know) and others don't?

I'm of the opinion that you have to buy a ticket to win the raffle.

By *ighting17thMan
over a year ago

Bodmin

"Batting above your weight" is such a pure way to put it, lol! Love that saying!

over a year ago

"Batting above your weight" is such a pure way to put it, lol! Love that saying!"

so do we

over a year ago

stop messaging people out of your league then

seriously though who decides who's above who's weight? all because you look at somebody who's mailed you and think I'm way out of their league that does not mean they feel the same, maybe they felt you were well suited

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Batting above your weight" is such a pure way to put it, lol! Love that saying!so do we "

So you admit to believing in your own superiority ......a certain madman thought the same thing over 70 years ago and it lead to the deaths of millions of so called inferiors maybe you should build a gas chamber for the uglies hay

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

"So you admit to believing in your own superiority ......a certain madman thought the same thing over 70 years ago and it lead to the deaths of millions of so called inferiors maybe you should build a gas chamber for the uglies hay "

Good Godwin, man.

Already?

We haven't even touched on David and Goliath yet.

over a year ago

"Batting above your weight" is such a pure way to put it, lol! Love that saying!so do we

So you admit to believing in your own superiority ......a certain madman thought the same thing over 70 years ago and it lead to the deaths of millions of so called inferiors maybe you should build a gas chamber for the uglies hay "

Sorry I don't think Hitler was on a swinging site? And wanting to only have sex with people who you find physically attractive is hardly a personality disorder. We assume that you must then think that a proportion of the population are potential dictators if they are choosy about who they sleep with. However your reaction seems to speak more to your personal experience than it does to whether we think we are superior or not...an extreme reaction indeed!!!

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

[Removed by poster at 02/10/15 21:01:15]

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

To me this appears to be a 'look at me' disguised as a complaint about ugly people.

Did you want everyone to go omg you poor things and yes you are sooooo above anyone's weight?

If you feel so much better than those that message you stop them messaging and go out and look for perfect people

I forgot my emoticon, bad form for me

over a year ago

Methinks he dost protest too much

By *rotiquexxxMan
over a year ago

Unquenchable Desires

"What about those of us who have no idea of what their "weight" is?"

In space you are weightless. Does that make equal footing?

Post new Message to Thread