Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Beards

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Guys (unless of course there are bearded ladies here!!!)

How many of you, if you have a beard, would shave it off if a potential meet specified no beards, which a lot seem to do

I've had one for a while, and personally, if someone didn't find me attractive with one, I'd be pretty certain they feel the same without it

Love me, love my beard!

Does it show desperation to lose it just to get a meet? Or strength of character to move on and find someone who's more compatible?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Id rather have a wank than do anything to change who i am for a meet. That's like me saying to a woman "I'll meet you when you've dropped a couple of dress sizes. You have a lovely personality but i REALLY don't fancy you *like that*".

over a year ago

No way should you do that !!! Unless you are a woman with a beard then I think it's acceptable for a man to request that

over a year ago

Growing one for the first time here, not sure if I'm keeping it so yes I'd go clean shaven

By *mmenbeeCouple
over a year ago

london

We keep this note in our ad:

NB Some ladies say they don't like men with beards or facial hair. We then wonder if they don't like men, or just the facial hair. For the record, Bee has some (short) facial hair, and Emm likes it - especially when it tickles.

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Lol shave to get a meet... I would rather go without.

over a year ago

"Lol shave to get a meet... I would rather go without."

over a year ago

Gotta agree with others above, if you like it, keep it! Be yourself.

If it's more important to you to get laid, shave it off (you can always grow it back) but if it's more important to keep being what you want to be, keep it and move on

over a year ago

Beards are the new mullets ! A lot going to be looking back with regret..

By *onny MCMan
over a year ago

Crawley

Might do actually, for a one-off, as I keep my beard quite short anyway, so it wouldn't take more than a week or so to grow it back.

Wouldn't go back to clean shaven permanently though.

over a year ago

You shouldn't shave the beard for a meet,, but I don't like these new beards everybody has, would be more inclined to go for a clean shaven than a bearded meet

By *onny MCMan
over a year ago

Crawley

What's wrong with my mullet?

By *onny MCMan
over a year ago

Crawley

These new beards?

What are guys doing with their beards now?

I have no idea what's in fashion at the mo, as you can probably tell by my mullet joke a minute ago.

over a year ago

Hipster beards.... I can't be doing with those, certainly wouldn't grow one

But with the shaved (i.e. balding) look, glasses and a small goatee, I've been called Heisenberg more than once... I think it was meant affectionately

over a year ago

"These new beards?

What are guys doing with their beards now?

I have no idea what's in fashion at the mo, as you can probably tell by my mullet joke a minute ago."

Have a massive bushy beard but shave their head bald, you know,,, that upside down head effect

over a year ago

Some people i know i fancy them more without the beard tbh but i'd never ask them to shave it off or expect them to.

over a year ago

Oh and some people i like more with their beard. Just to confuse you more lol.

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Had a beard about 18 years, would feel odd without one. Don't think I count as a hipster, I'm to old and chunky.

over a year ago

I personally don't like them not at all a turn on. I actually meet a bloke off here full facial beard and actually love it might have changed my mind about them now. Personally i don't think you should change for someone unless you wanted to

over a year ago

Ha ha. My beard ain't coming off for no lady. I'm holding out for a filthy and kinky pognophile to stumble across me.

over a year ago

"Guys (unless of course there are bearded ladies here!!!)

How many of you, if you have a beard, would shave it off if a potential meet specified no beards, which a lot seem to do

I've had one for a while, and personally, if someone didn't find me attractive with one, I'd be pretty certain they feel the same without it

Love me, love my beard!

Does it show desperation to lose it just to get a meet? Or strength of character to move on and find someone who's more compatible?"

I shaved once for a girl that hated beards, met her and she was very happy with my baby face, but the next day I met another regular girl and she ducking hated it and said I looked like a 12 year old!

over a year ago

I have a bear cycle... gets long then I trim it to stubble and let it go again... my beardedness varies as the month goes on

over a year ago

I agree well said

over a year ago

Keep the beard. Plenty of ladies who do like them. Perhaps there should be a beard filter added as a preference.

By *issandMaxCouple
over a year ago

Cheltenham

I don't like a jungle down below or facial furniture, fortunately there is plenty to chose from so never caused an issue!!

over a year ago

Having facial hair is personal choice for men (and some women have you seen the public gallery! !)

To ask someone to change how they look is a shallow gesture.

We cant be attractive to everyone if we were it would be rather boring.

Personally I love beards.

over a year ago

I don't like stubble very much if I'm being licked as it's rough on my skin , but don't mind looking at it , like men to keep their beards clean if they want one and not have it looking like a birds nest

over a year ago

We'd actually prefer a guy to GROW one for a meet.

over a year ago

"We'd actually prefer a guy to GROW one for a meet. "

over a year ago

"I've had one for a while, and personally, if someone didn't find me attractive with one, I'd be pretty certain they feel the same without it"
Since I grew my beard I've had had all sorts of polarised views. Women I previously dated hate it, some exes hate it, some women who used not to like me now give me attention.

It changes the game, for sure, but no fucking way would I shave my beard off just to get laid.

Post new Message to Thread