Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Male or female

Jump to newest

By *lacksausage OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

Sometimes when I check out couples' profiles, I can hardly tell who is the male and who is the female.

Being a straight male, I'd like to identify the female straightaway without for example having to ask " who is P?"

What I am proposing therefore, is for there to be a feature on cpls' profiles to show which of them is male or female.

With individual names like " lick" or "fuck", I am really at a loss.

Or am I asking for too much?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You only want to chat with the female of the couple?

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

"

What I am proposing therefore, is for there to be a feature on cpls' profiles to show which of them is male or female.

Or am I asking for too much? "

No you're not, imho.

I guess that's why the new bisexual search only flags if both or neither half of a couple is bi - the site never fixed which person on a couple's profile is male/female.

Trouble is, I suspect there are far too many profiles to resolve it now.

Mr ddc

By *lacksausage OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

"You only want to chat with the female of the couple?"

That's not the point. After all, you have no way of knowing who will open the message, to start with.

I'll give you an analogy: let's say you were interested in men below 5ft and you came across a cpl's profile belonging to T and Q. T is 35, average body size, bi, and 4ft8. Q is 41, thin, straight and 5ft6.

How can you make an informed decision as to messaging or not messaging them?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I went on a couples profile (from Somerset, in case you're wondering) and fabbed what I thought was the ladies lovely arse photo. Turned out to be his.

I still kept it fabbed though

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Sometimes when I check out couples' profiles, I can hardly tell who is the male and who is the female.

Being a straight male, I'd like to identify the female straightaway without for example having to ask " who is P?"

With individual names like " lick" or "fuck", I am really at a loss.

Or am I asking for too much? "

This is obviously a fab wide dilemma as it affects all profiles, however, I worked out a system to over come the issue which works pretty well. I say 'who am I talking to?'

By *lacksausage OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

"I went on a couples profile (from Somerset, in case you're wondering) and fabbed what I thought was the ladies lovely arse photo. Turned out to be his.

I still kept it fabbed though "

Omg!!

U mean, you went into the wrong alley?

How far did you go?

Post new Message to Thread