Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Any Witches?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi,

any witches on here and if so, have you ever had any of your spells work?

Look forward to hearing from you. I had to go to a witch for a cleansing ceremony as I fell foul of a witch. Life went from bad to worse

Gareth

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It's difficult to know if a spell has worked because the thing might have happened anyway, surely?

over a year ago

Good point. I suppose it would have to be something unusual to make the odds less likely.

Also apologies for posting in the wrong section. I should have posted in the lounge.

Gareth

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Do you think it could of been a self for filling prophecy, I remember when the gypsies used to curse you as a kid, made you feel about funny but nothing ever happened

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

is this a joke !!! no such thing as the type of witch you are asking about.

No such thing as spells at least ones that work magic.

But hey good luck

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Wait for the Halloween Avatar Challenge. There will be loads.

over a year ago

Hi,

the problem is that I was not directly cursed. I was just told something was going to happen. The scale of what did happen could not easily have been foretold. This was by a medium.

I later found out that a person present was a witch. She contacted me privately and said she had cast an attraction spell on me. I turned her down. Mainly because we were 200 miles apart. She was not best pleased!!! Within 2 weeks my life began to change. Don't get me wrong, my life is not over or damaged in any way but is vastly different from what it was.

Gareth

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

I like this question, I suspect witches have very open minds to possibility.

So I'm interested if there are.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Hi,

the problem is that I was not directly cursed. I was just told something was going to happen. The scale of what did happen could not easily have been foretold. This was by a medium.

I later found out that a person present was a witch. She contacted me privately and said she had cast an attraction spell on me. I turned her down. Mainly because we were 200 miles apart. She was not best pleased!!! Within 2 weeks my life began to change. Don't get me wrong, my life is not over or damaged in any way but is vastly different from what it was.

Gareth"

An attraction spell if it worked (and it clearly didn't) wouldn't change your life in any other way.

over a year ago

I'm a witch

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I like this question, I suspect witches have very open minds to possibility.

So I'm interested if there are."

Witches are the same as any other group of people really. They have varying degrees of open mindedness and will apply it to what suits them

By *ohnkezCouple
over a year ago

shefiield

Seen a few

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I'm not a witch but someone once gave my Mum a book on witchcraft and said I might like it.

No idea what picture my Mum painted of me

over a year ago

Whilst I have been called a witch, I am actually a Shaman.

People who don't believe will never. No matter what. Those that do, do not need proof.

A bit like smokers that wont accept that it can cause cancer.

I got past caring about what people think years ago. my family have seen plenty of proof of what I can do and so have some on here.

xxx

By *G LanaTV/TS
over a year ago

Gosport

It's all scaremongering and rumours. I may have some strange brews bubbling in the kitchen and an interest in ethnobotany that would have got me burned at the stake a few hundred years ago but I'm just a mostly harmless chemist.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Hi,

Look forward to hearing from you. I had to go to a witch for a cleansing ceremony as I fell foul of a witch. Life went from bad to worse

Gareth"

What cleansing ceremony did they perform and did they charge?

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"Whilst I have been called a witch, I am actually a Shaman.

People who don't believe will never. No matter what. Those that do, do not need proof.

A bit like smokers that wont accept that it can cause cancer.

I got past caring about what people think years ago. my family have seen plenty of proof of what I can do and so have some on here.

xxx"

Interesting, was once approached by the Qero Indians to provide a bridge between their culture and the Western mind set.

Western mindset made me bottle, one of the biggest regrets of my life.

over a year ago

"Hi,

Gareth

What cleansing ceremony did they perform and did they charge?"

I had to bathe with some herbs, do some candle rituals, say some incantations and put hair and nail clippings in a bag to bury along with a written spell. Not sure if it was all psychological but there seems to be a turnaround.

Gareth

over a year ago

"Hi,

Gareth

An attraction spell if it worked (and it clearly didn't) wouldn't change your life in any other way."

I don't think she was too happy that here attraction spell and declaration of it was rebuffed. I was worried about what was coming next.

The medium could not have been more spot on. I was on a psychology course and I was explaining to the medium how people in times of crisis turn to the unknown in order to make sense of uncertainty. She said that I may well not believe it but that my life would change to such a degree that it would be unrecognizable and it would happen in the next 2 weeks.

It did change and it was unrecognizable and to some degree still is.

Gareth

By *arlock69Man
over a year ago

Batley... (near Leeds)

"Hi,

Gareth

I had to bathe with some herbs, do some candle rituals, say some incantations and put hair and nail clippings in a bag to bury along with a written spell. Not sure if it was all psychological but there seems to be a turnaround.

Gareth"

Pmsl

over a year ago

V here

I am very good at spells .... And they seem to work.

Ask Adam.

Xx

over a year ago

There is a heck of a lot more to life than 'common sense' and science can explain for sure.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Hi,

Gareth

Gareth

Pmsl"

Rudicule is never helpful or kind.

By *ertiVogtsMan
over a year ago

Exeter

"Hi,

Gareth

Gareth

Pmsl

Rudicule is never helpful or kind."

It wouldn't be "rudicule" if it was..

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Hi,

Gareth

Gareth"

It is psychological probably but that isn't wrong. Be careful who you believe and maybe do a little research from reliable, helpful and understanding resources. Books and well chosen web sites for instance.

Life has its ups and downs regardless

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Hi,

Gareth

An attraction spell if it worked (and it clearly didn't) wouldn't change your life in any other way.

I don't think she was too happy that here attraction spell and declaration of it was rebuffed. I was worried about what was coming next.

The medium could not have been more spot on. I was on a psychology course and I was explaining to the medium how people in times of crisis turn to the unknown in order to make sense of uncertainty. She said that I may well not believe it but that my life would change to such a degree that it would be unrecognizable and it would happen in the next 2 weeks.

It did change and it was unrecognizable and to some degree still is.

Gareth"

Some people do have a genuine gift that in my opinion is based in being able to cold read people and make predictions on what they already know about that person (that they often unconsciously give away), this coupled with a willingness to fit circumstances to predictions can make things seem as if someone has access to a higher power. There are some very, very rare people who genuinely can make accurate predictions but they are few and far between.

Post new Message to Thread