Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Sorry it's another timewaster thread

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok, timewasters are part and parcel of this sadly, though recently I've seen more people contact me and when I point out (if) neither can accom, they tend to come back a couple of times with "but I want your cock" type messages.

Sometimes I'll just tell them they're wasting my time and theirs, it's then I notice more of these are deleting their accounts, anyone else experienced this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Just ignore them... stick them on the pile of people who offer you money for sex, want to be whored out for money or who offer bjs on the condition you smoke a cigar.

The Doors | People Are Strange

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq9oR9x171w

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

It's very similar to people who read your message, and then don't reply at all. A simple 'Thanks but no' would suffice. But you are correct; timewasters are a nuisance.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What about the pillocks that chat away until you say " let's swap numbers " for the girls to chat and confirm genuine. Then the Wan#ers block you. So annoying, we often say for a swingers site it sure is hard to get a shag. X

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

Or the women who don't read your profile, chat away quite happily for a week or more, swap pics, and then say 'But you're married! I don't meet married men...'

over a year ago

"What about the pillocks that chat away until you say " let's swap numbers " for the girls to chat and confirm genuine. Then the Wan#ers block you. So annoying, we often say for a swingers site it sure is hard to get a shag. X"

Well i don't use a phone after a bad experience,that said it's on my profile that I don't.

The reverse is equally valid in that if you do want to verify by a call or text as long as you're clear about it from the off, I can't see a problem.

over a year ago

Well it would seem that the majority of timewasters are male, we are constantly getting them as is my wife who is on here alone, no shows and false profiles are part of this, and our experience shows that 80 percent of guys on here have no intention of meeting.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"Well it would seem that the majority of timewasters are male, we are constantly getting them as is my wife who is on here alone, no shows and false profiles are part of this, and our experience shows that 80 percent of guys on here have no intention of meeting."

This could be reflected by the fact you are specifically looking for men, so your bad experiences are likely to be biased towards men only? My experience is strewn with men pretending to be women, men pretending to be couples, women who reply with one-word sentences, and couples who initially chat, but then ignore your messages when you offer to meet.

over a year ago

"Or the women who don't read your profile, chat away quite happily for a week or more, swap pics, and then say 'But you're married! I don't meet married men...' "

it's always been very public in my profile, one person in particular got very angry and abusive indeed and blocked me when I just politely checked that she knew I was attached when she was trying to arrange a meet! It's not only the fellas that don't read profiles properly!

over a year ago

"Well it would seem that the majority of timewasters are male, we are constantly getting them as is my wife who is on here alone, no shows and false profiles are part of this, and our experience shows that 80 percent of guys on here have no intention of meeting.

This could be reflected by the fact you are specifically looking for men, so your bad experiences are likely to be biased towards men only? My experience is strewn with men pretending to be women, men pretending to be couples, women who reply with one-word sentences, and couples who initially chat, but then ignore your messages when you offer to meet."

^ you're not wrong brother! Lol. There are time wasters in many categories on here. There is a disproportionate amount of male time wasters on here but then there are a disproportionate amount of men on here! So it's to be expected

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

I guess that is how some people get their kicks... Personally I don't see the point, if I've arranged to meet, I'll meet......unless I've died

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"Or the women who don't read your profile, chat away quite happily for a week or more, swap pics, and then say 'But you're married! I don't meet married men...'

it's always been very public in my profile, one person in particular got very angry and abusive indeed and blocked me when I just politely checked that she knew I was attached when she was trying to arrange a meet! It's not only the fellas that don't read profiles properly!

"

Seconded

over a year ago

Another common one is, chat to a guy who has accom on his profile, all seemingly going well until you try and meet and it's either "builders are in" "wife's off work sick" etc, all of which can be true but why not just put it on your profile or change your accom status.

By *ilk_TreMan
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"Well it would seem that the majority of timewasters are male, we are constantly getting them as is my wife who is on here alone, no shows and false profiles are part of this, and our experience shows that 80 percent of guys on here have no intention of meeting."

Have you asked everyone?

over a year ago

"What about the pillocks that chat away until you say " let's swap numbers " for the girls to chat and confirm genuine. Then the Wan#ers block you. So annoying, we often say for a swingers site it sure is hard to get a shag. X"

Personally speaking I will steer clear of profiles where this is mentioned as I won't do that under any circumstances... Although if anyone bothers to read.. It does say so on my profile

over a year ago

As a couple we find guys like to talk about what they are going to do and good they are but then dissappear when you invite them round. Or come up with some lame excuse.

Moat recently invited a young guy round to cum and go with Mrs k. Gave him the door number ( bearing in mind there are only 6 houses in our street ) he couldn't find us.? We get lots of . I can be there in 5 minutes. 35 minutes later I tend to message them saying don't bother and then block them

Post new Message to Thread