FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

How long does it take before first meet?

Jump to newest

By *rotiquexxx OP   Man
over a year ago

Unquenchable Desires

Before you say that if my profile was better then I'd get better results. I generally don't know what to write as I have little sexual experience. Looking for 121 with women. Would like to find a vanilla non swinging girlfriend so am using this site to build confidence with women as mine's all gone due to women repeatedly saying I'm too skinny. Willing to go to the gym to get muscles to get women but makes me feel inadequate emotionally. Can yalk to women and make them.laugh but it never goes anywhere other than friendship. I want sex so am asking for help.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Be yourself don't change your body for anyone other than you

You won't find someone to be happy with unless you are happy with yourself first , and then you will become more confident

Lots ppl like skinny lot ppl like fat etc etc

It may take a while to meet anyone , if brave enough why not attend a party or a newbie club night lots people in your situation

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

Nothing wrong with slim men. You could try writing about the sort of women you're attracted to, and show a bit of your sense of humour in your profile?

You will also need to persevere and be patient (sorry Shag!) and as said maybe try a club or a social. Good luck!

over a year ago

It's swings n roundabouts mate hang in there

I joined f. Guys Sunday first meet today

Naked in the sun

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I like slim men

over a year ago

Try being 6ft 4 and a stick

over a year ago

Good luck mate!! I've been on here 6 weeks and only had 1 wink, sent dozens of messages and most got deleted.... I think Pamerla and her five sisters is a better bet, men out number women 100 to one on here I think...

Post new Message to Thread