Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

What makes a good profile?

Jump to newest

By *indandfire OP   Couple
over a year ago

ashbourne

Is it sexy pics? Is it graphic pics? Is it a funny text? Or details of likes and dislikes?

There are so many approaches.... what works best for you?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

A roll of £50 notes stuffed up my...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Is it sexy pics? Is it graphic pics? Is it a funny text? Or details of likes and dislikes?

There are so many approaches.... what works best for you? "

For us it's sexy pics. Not into cock shots, cum shots or close up pussy shots. The pic I have up of me at the mo is my very edge of too graphic (for public), in fact I've um'd and ah'd about it lots.

I'm not keen on a list of rules or dislikes, I'd far rather hear what a person was looking for instead as it's easier then to check compatability. A bit of humour goes a long way too but these seemed quite elusive (ours included).

Rach x

over a year ago

Me ?

By *indandfire OP   Couple
over a year ago

ashbourne

I was interested as there seem to be so many different styles. I know that humour discreet sexy pics and a bit of effort do it for us.

over a year ago

I like nice photo's,and not masses of cock shots from different angles.

A lack of negative comments about either themselves, the site, or a lack of meets.

Decent profile text that gives me a bit of an insight into the person and a clear idea of what they are looking for.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It's a variety of factors and some can outweigh others. My main advice to people is not to try to please everyone as you'll end up pleasing no one. Concentrate on your best features be that profile text or photos or whatever.

over a year ago

For me a a good mix of pictures, well taken and thought out. A well written profile . Explaining who you are and what your looking for with some humor too.

I have been told I have a great profile

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"For me a a good mix of pictures, well taken and thought out. A well written profile . Explaining who you are and what your looking for with some humor too.

I have been told I have a great profile "

By who?!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Hehehehe

over a year ago

"Is it sexy pics? Is it graphic pics? Is it a funny text? Or details of likes and dislikes?

In my opinion you write your profile for you and not others. For me it's a filter and other than men who are shameless it filters out 90% of the women I wouldn't want to meet.

The profiles that are aimed at any woman with a pair of tits and 2 legs are a bit boring and desperate

over a year ago

"Hehehehe "

The pooch he wrote it ha ha ha

over a year ago

I always equate that the time spent writing a profile or contact message will be the amount of time that a person will spend on sex/foreplay (to me foreplay is sex). It is like buying a car, if it is dirty and full of crap the chances are it is badly maintained and unreliable. If you cannot be arsed to spend 5 minutes taking a decent picture you are not likely to be a prize fuck are you? The same with descriptions, 'I want to meet for sex'.

Well I never! and on a swinging site too. I took hours to do my profile pics as I enjoy phtotgraphy, but if you have a blurry effort or cannot be arsed to send me a face or at least full body pic then I'll pass you by. Oh and having some personality and not DON'Ting yourself to death helps a lot too.

I maintain I spend more time on one forum post than most guys spend on their profiles. (Yep, there goes another one!)

over a year ago

'phtotgraphy', one day Fab will install an 'edit' option, pretty basic stuff really!

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

I prefer those profiles that state what they do like as opposed to saying everything they don't like. In my opinion it doesn't make them look a very nice person and not someone I would meet.

Oh and good photos of course and a little humour is alway's great.

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

The best profiles to read are the ones that are pretty straightforward and undemanding with a little bit of humour thrown in for good measure. And in terms of photos, a good variety of pics works best I'd say.

In reality though, I honestly haven't got a clue what works and what doesn't as everything I tried failed miserably. If anyone finds out what approach works for single guys then please let me know!

Post new Message to Thread