Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

1 hr timeout

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was looking through the cams last night and saw an attractive woman with fantastic legs that were long slim stocking clad and in my opinion very nice, I sent her a message that read ( great legs and I would like to see more)and was banned for 1 hr for directing, had I said I want to see more, or show me more that would have been directing. also they call the rooms directing rooms yet your forbidden to direct. some administrator's take things to far and end of the day its a sex site so explaining to a woman with nice long legs that you would like to see more shouldn't be a hanging offence ffs

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I was looking through the cams last night and saw an attractive woman with fantastic legs that were long slim stocking clad and in my opinion very nice, I sent her a message that read ( great legs and I would like to see more)and was banned for 1 hr for directing, had I said I want to see more, or show me more that would have been directing. also they call the rooms directing rooms yet your forbidden to direct. some administrator's take things to far and end of the day its a sex site so explaining to a woman with nice long legs that you would like to see more shouldn't be a hanging offence ffs"

You can direct in the directing room. Not in any other. By your own admission, you directed.

Discussing the ban will, I am afraid, lead to this thread being deleted and will put you at risk of a further ban.

Reply privately

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

"I was looking through the cams last night and saw an attractive woman with fantastic legs that were long slim stocking clad and in my opinion very nice, I sent her a message that read ( great legs and I would like to see more)and was banned for 1 hr for directing, had I said I want to see more, or show me more that would have been directing. also they call the rooms directing rooms yet your forbidden to direct. some administrator's take things to far and end of the day its a sex site so explaining to a woman with nice long legs that you would like to see more shouldn't be a hanging offence ffs"

I do find admin can be a bit trigger happy in the directing rooms

Reply privately

over a year ago

Naughty boy!

Reply privately

over a year ago

It was an hour ffs! hardly noteworthy

Reply privately

By *ittenbutnotshyCouple
over a year ago

North Manchester

"I was looking through the cams last night and saw an attractive woman with fantastic legs that were long slim stocking clad and in my opinion very nice, I sent her a message that read ( great legs and I would like to see more)and was banned for 1 hr for directing, had I said I want to see more, or show me more that would have been directing. also they call the rooms directing rooms yet your forbidden to direct. some administrator's take things to far and end of the day its a sex site so explaining to a woman with nice long legs that you would like to see more shouldn't be a hanging offence ffs

I do find admin can be a bit trigger happy in the directing rooms"

Also here on the forum IMO.

Reply privately

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

*** its actually a swinging site ***

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

https://www.fabswingers.com/articles/NewChat

4. You may not direct people on cam to do something in particular, apart from in the Directing Room which is for people who want comments and to be told what to do. To be clear, directing can include suggesting or asking e.g. "could I see your tits?" is considered directing just as "show us your tits" is.

It is all in the rules that go through the chatroom every few minutes, the mod can't be blamed for doing what is asked from them. If you say you were in a directing room then the best way to let Admin know someone has made a mistake from the CONTACT button rather than on the forum or you are likely to get a forum ban for breaking those rules

https://www.fabswingers.com/content/forum-rules

Reply privately