Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Mr average

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

is there any women out there looking for Mr average or is it just gym bodies females want these days

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"is there any women out there looking for Mr average or is it just gym bodies females want these days "
or a larger figure?

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

I'm not into gym fit bodies but I've snared my Mr average.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I like average, works for me

over a year ago

aint in to gym type guys it aint there muscles that im interested in its there erm? mind

over a year ago

I'm wanting something different. ...average doesn't feature in my fantasy world.

over a year ago

Fat bar-stewards? Anyone into fat bar-stewards?

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Either OP is correct, in which case he'll presumably be hitting the gym.

Or

He's not, and there's some other reason he's getting rejected.

over a year ago

"Fat bar-stewards? Anyone into fat bar-stewards? "

Did you post that on behalf of someone else?

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

"is there any women out there looking for Mr average or is it just gym bodies females want these days "

Not exactly selling yourself...I don't believe there is such a thing as 'Mr or Mrs average'....go on mate big up your blessings...everyone has shit they are far more than average at!!!

over a year ago

Sorry op but I must admit I like a guy who's made the best of the body he was born with!

I don't expect him to be six-packed perfection - but I DO expect him to look after his diet and take regular exercise! Partly because it's more pleasing to the eye to see a 'good' body - and partly because if a guy is out of shape he'd be knackered in 5 minutes the way I like to have sex!

Also - if I - after being a mum for 23 yrs and having very limited free time (two kids still fairly young) can diet and exercise to make the best of myself - then why can't a guy? Especially as I (and many other women on here) have had my body fucked up by carrying/giving birth to 3 large babies 3 times - and had to work to get back in shape every time??

Just saying!!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"is there any women out there looking for Mr average or is it just gym bodies females want these days

Sorry op but I must admit I like a guy who's made the best of the body he was born with!

I don't expect him to be six-packed perfection - but I DO expect him to look after his diet and take regular exercise! Partly because it's more pleasing to the eye to see a 'good' body - and partly because if a guy is out of shape he'd be knackered in 5 minutes the way I like to have sex!

Also - if I - after being a mum for 23 yrs and having very limited free time (two kids still fairly young) can diet and exercise to make the best of myself - then why can't a guy? Especially as I (and many other women on here) have had my body fucked up by carrying/giving birth to 3 large babies 3 times - and had to work to get back in shape every time??

Just saying!! "

I do keep in shape been same since 25 and did London marathon this year just can't be arsed pumping iron to get muscles lol

Post new Message to Thread