Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

seeing trans a secret!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I believe from my experiences that there is still a big stigma with seeing trans girls especially with men.

I noticed a while back that if I went to a swinging club a couple would be happy to talk to me and I have never had a problem with girls, but try talking to single men in a public setting and they don't want to know! Move up stairs to a discreet area and the same man will come over and ask if he can have/give oral but always with the addition of "can we go to a private room so nobody sees?"

I am not offended or care but is the stigma that bad?

I get 20 comments a day, a huge amount from men showing as straight and asking for fun.

I advertise for a specific event and nobody says they are coming yet people turn up?

Discuss

Jen

xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Blokes, some blokes don't like admitting they like other blokes.

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS
over a year ago

Epsom

"I believe from my experiences that there is still a big stigma with seeing trans girls especially with men.

I noticed a while back that if I went to a swinging club a couple would be happy to talk to me and I have never had a problem with girls, but try talking to single men in a public setting and they don't want to know! Move up stairs to a discreet area and the same man will come over and ask if he can have/give oral but always with the addition of "can we go to a private room so nobody sees?"

I get 20 comments a day, a huge amount from men showing as straight and asking for fun.

I advertise for a specific event and nobody says they are coming yet people turn up?

Discuss

Jen

xxx"

I get the same thing. In the light they won't go near me incase they catch the dreaded GAY! But sneak upstairs to the darkroom and the same guys are more than happy to get a blow or have a fondle as long as I don't say hi back downstairs lol

over a year ago

"catch the dreaded GAY!" so funny.

Labels. Does it stem from the play ground?

By *ilk_TreMan
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"I believe from my experiences that there is still a big stigma with seeing trans girls especially with men.

Discuss

Jen

xxx"

For some men, what you're asking could turn out disastrous for THEM. I think this is a case of knowing who your TRUE friends are and sticking with them.

In other news you are kinda cute. A bit like the girl next door!

I was going to PM that but thought I'd post here in case you thought I was one of "those" guys.

x

over a year ago

That is really sweet, thank you x

Obviously you are not one of those guys x

Shame you are in Bristol !

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'd gladly chat to you in a club, not sure why some guys wouldn't.

Love to meet up some time x

By *ilk_TreMan
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"That is really sweet, thank you x

Obviously you are not one of those guys x

Shame you are in Bristol !"

Either you're not really a traveller or I'm losing my touch...

over a year ago

""catch the dreaded GAY!" so funny.

"

Nah most of it stems from the fact that a lot of those women who were all so lovely and friendly to your face at the bar won't touch a guy who's been with you and will say a lot of very nasty things about him to their friends too.

So a lot of guys keep it quiet because they know it will ruin their chances with a lot of women.

over a year ago

Either you're not really a traveller or I'm losing my touch... :

I travel within reason, Bristol is a few hours away, i am sure we can chat in private though x

By *edsTVCouple1Couple
over a year ago

Bedford

I think some people like to experiment and may have a bi side .But maybe feel a bit embarressed to admit.

By *ilk_TreMan
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"Either you're not really a traveller or I'm losing my touch... :

I travel within reason, Bristol is a few hours away, i am sure we can chat in private though x"

That's what I thought.

By *ilk_TreMan
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

Nah most of it stems from the fact that a lot of those women who were all so lovely and friendly to your face at the bar won't touch a guy who's been with you and will say a lot of very nasty things about him to their friends too.

So a lot of guys keep it quiet because they know it will ruin their chances with a lot of women."

This.

over a year ago

So a lot of guys keep it quiet because they know it will ruin their chances with a lot of women."

I was just thinking this.

We all like to say its because men don't want to admit that they are gay/bi, but I think more often its the women who those men also want to meet who are the problem

How many threads are started by women and couples about men who claim to be straight but have TV/TS veris, or status comments complaining about the same?

-Courtney

over a year ago

such a shame .

By *athylacyTV/TS
over a year ago

Maidstone

Discuss

Jen

xxx"

So true Jen...

All us girls face the same old situation but there are some guys out there who are proud to be seen with us 'super girls' ...

Cathy xx

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

Its a damn shame. And I'm not sure what to say really.. not being able to give a blokes perspective. But it seems a lot of you lovely TGirls are just used and kept in the back of their mind as a dirty little secret.

God.. I'd love to be in a club where a guy was open enough to chat and play with a TGirl 'in the open'.

Then I could ask if I could join in

over a year ago

Cathy love to chat more. Messaged in the forum to show I'm genuine. Come over and say hi

By *sianmale89Man
over a year ago

Stockport

Discuss

Jen

xxx"

I've never been with a TS/TV lady in anyway or shape and don't really plan on doing so...

that said I do openly admit on my profile that I do find some of them attractive in appearance and would not mind talking with them but that's just it..

as for the rest maybe the straight lads just see you as a discreet meet and don't want others to know hence why they would not want to be seen with you in public etc... each their own really just need to meet someone who isn't afraid to be seen with you.

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

Pisses me right off how some chaps treat Tgirls. I was at a local T sex club on Saturday and saw numerous men being sleazy, awful and rude to the girls. They cum and go without so much as a thank you, kiss on the cheek or goodbye, leaving some used and confused.

My theory is as mainstream society celebrates female bisexuality, men being bi is still a no no. So these blokes tell themselves they're straight but can get some of the cock they so crave by using Tgirls. The guilt kicks in, "oh no, I've got the ghey" and run off back to lurk in the shadows.

I've so much respect for anyone who 'dresses for pleasure' and for being who they are. G'wan girls

over a year ago

"Pisses me right off how some chaps treat Tgirls. I was at a local T sex club on Saturday and saw numerous men being sleazy, awful and rude to the girls. They cum and go without so much as a thank you, kiss on the cheek or goodbye, leaving some used and confused.

"

Equally though I've seen Tgirls make a guy cum then just chuck him out :p

over a year ago

Think its correct that most dont want to admit they have 'leanings' and they just crawl to 'us' when they have no luck with the ladies, its just the need to get theirs hands up a skirt and their cock in a mouth. Either don't read too deeply into it and enjoy it, or block 'straight' from looking/messaging etc. If its at a club, I just think 'did I come intending to play or not, yes!', then use them accordingly. x x

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS
over a year ago

Epsom

"Its a damn shame. And I'm not sure what to say really.. not being able to give a blokes perspective. But it seems a lot of you lovely TGirls are just used and kept in the back of their mind as a dirty little secret.

God.. I'd love to be in a club where a guy was open enough to chat and play with a TGirl 'in the open'.

"

And we would be happy to have you x

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I prefer men who look like men. Sorry if that's not very pc but I think people will know what I mean.

By *oretta DelamonteTV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

"I prefer men who look like men. Sorry if that's not very pc but I think people will know what I mean. "

Can't really see what that adds to the post ?

By *om Tom 1969Man
over a year ago

liverpool

I think that there is a 'male ego' element to this. There are many more men around who are bi, or bi curious, but when around other males, still hold back there feellings, which explains why they may shun you in a public setting, but are happy to play in private.

over a year ago

Birmingham

Have the same experiences, Have been followed upstairs at chams by 'straight' husbands who then fucked me.

Had a lovely straight guy who took me to his home, and when I left, kissed me on his front lawn in full view of his neigbours. Seems he had decided to think for his self at last .Lots of the what I call 'tgirl virgins ' make awesome sex partners, and tend to stay friends.xx

Discuss

Jen

xxx"

over a year ago

Thank you for all the input!

I think there is an underlying assumption on the thread that tv/trans (whatever the media call us this week) are gay/bi blokes in frocks?

I am certainly NOT a bloke when I am dressed and I know a huge amount of "t-girls" who are the same.

This isn't because I don't want to be called gay - you can call me what you want............just call me!

over a year ago

So a lot of guys keep it quiet because they know it will ruin their chances with a lot of women.

I was just thinking this.

We all like to say its because men don't want to admit that they are gay/bi, but I think more often its the women who those men also want to meet who are the problem

How many threads are started by women and couples about men who claim to be straight but have TV/TS veris, or status comments complaining about the same?

-Courtney"

Because they need to trust the person they are meeting and somebody claiming to be straight then screwing guys (sorry but a tv is a guy) isnt straight so they are liars and you cant trust liars! We dont care if a guys bi we are happy to meet them but we wont knowingly meet liars!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I prefer men who look like men. Sorry if that's not very pc but I think people will know what I mean.

Can't really see what that adds to the post ?"

It adds variety. A different point of view. Interest. It initiates further comment....

By *eacsMan
over a year ago

nottingham

many women, will never go near us if we admit a liking for girls with extra!!!

over a year ago

Have seen lots women's profiles saying that

I personally love t girls

By *vsnikkiTV/TS
over a year ago

Limavady

"many women, will never go near us if we admit a liking for girls with extra!!!

"

I won't meet guys whose profile doesn't say they want to meet a TV. The ironic thing is that many texting me wanting to meet and saying they don't admit to wanting to meet TVS because it will put off women; aren't getting any meets with ladies either!

By *inky jo-anneTV/TS
over a year ago

colchester

I might get cursed for this but here i go, some women state that they will not meet bi guys, is it a case of bi guys are more likely to have sti's, so guys think that hideing they meet tv's and such lessens there chances of meeting women, I don't know if I'm way off base here but if some women are worried about bi guys there is a choice as in condoms

over a year ago

"I might get cursed for this but here i go, some women state that they will not meet bi guys, is it a case of bi guys are more likely to have sti's, so guys think that hideing they meet tv's and such lessens there chances of meeting women, I don't know if I'm way off base here but if some women are worried about bi guys there is a choice as in condoms "

You may be right , perhaps the stigma of HIV being more common in gay men is still there , I don't know the facts these days , but so much sexual freedom I cant see why gay /bi men would be anymore likely to have anything than a straight man ... Tbh everyone should be tested anyway on a regular basis

Stick to my preference tho I love bi men / tv etc

over a year ago

"I might get cursed for this but here i go, some women state that they will not meet bi guys, is it a case of bi guys are more likely to have sti's, so guys think that hideing they meet tv's and such lessens there chances of meeting women, I don't know if I'm way off base here but if some women are worried about bi guys there is a choice as in condoms

You may be right , perhaps the stigma of HIV being more common in gay men is still there , I don't know the facts these days , but so much sexual freedom I cant see why gay /bi men would be anymore likely to have anything than a straight man ... Tbh everyone should be tested anyway on a regular basis

Stick to my preference tho I love bi men / tv etc "

Although saying That , lots of profiles on here most mm or tv /m etc have no condoms in sight

over a year ago

Birmingham

"I prefer men who look like men. Sorry if that's not very pc but I think people will know what I mean.

It adds variety. A different point of view. Interest. It initiates further comment...."

Oh right.. I'd better get with it then... I don't fuck women.. sorry... that is how it is. well this is exiting !!! youre turn.....

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/09/15 15:29:45]

over a year ago

"Pisses me right off how some chaps treat Tgirls. I was at a local T sex club on Saturday and saw numerous men being sleazy, awful and rude to the girls. They cum and go without so much as a thank you, kiss on the cheek or goodbye, leaving some used and confused.

"

Some guys treat women like that in club so don't surprise me they treat tgirls the same

I was playing with a guy once and he said to me and I quote "you can get off now I've cum" pushed me away and walked off

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple
over a year ago

near cardiff

It adds variety. A different point of view. Interest. It initiates further comment...."

It didn't. There is a topic at hand that is plenty interesting and deep, your contribution was meaningless.

over a year ago

It adds variety. A different point of view. Interest. It initiates further comment....Oh right.. I'd better get with it then... I don't fuck women.. sorry... that is how it is. well this is exiting !!! youre turn....."

No chance of a shag then

over a year ago

Birmingham

It adds variety. A different point of view. Interest. It initiates further comment....Oh right.. I'd better get with it then... I don't fuck women.. sorry... that is how it is. well this is exiting !!! youre turn.....

No chance of a shag then "

Only If you gotta strap on- my lil cock is purely ornamental- bags being on bottom first . xx

over a year ago

No stigma as far as I am concerned happily chat in public as well as private

State I like TVs on my profile and have verifications on my profile,

I suppose it is feeling comfortable in who you are that is most peoples dilemma and others perception of you according to your preferences

over a year ago

Well OP I guess if you have experienced guys blanking you in public but being happy to play in private then the answer must be yes.

over a year ago

Sadly this is true!!

By *ilk_TreMan
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

I think this boils down to the (perceived) power that women have in the swinging community.

I had one woman in a club refuse to play with me on that particular night simply because I'd played earlier with a woman "who spoke funny to her".

She was prepared to meet another time after we spoke on fab and she even gave me a nice veri even though we haven't played together!

So basically, I don't think they just discriminate against TV/TS I think they wield their "magic wand" over men and they (mostly) follow...

over a year ago

Birmingham

"No stigma as far as I am concerned happily chat in public as well as private

State I like TVs on my profile and have verifications on my profile,

I suppose it is feeling comfortable in who you are that is most peoples dilemma and others perception of you according to your preferences"

Agreed. Have straight, bi, gay friends,m/f, never have a problem, normally. Can understand why some guys play it close to the chest- they have to work with others- I know one guy who was outed for going with tgirls, and lost his job over threats.

Find that most of the transphobic comments appear on the forums,courtesy of 'keyboard warriors', and usually in veiled terms, but with comments like ' You know what I mean' , like everyone is in tune with what they are thinking, lol.

over a year ago

Keep seeing or hearing many women won't go near a bi guy or many bi,gay or tv profiles won't see a condom.....

Sorry the women won't meet guys who are bi is bullshit and just an excuse. Said it before, will say it again majority of the time the reason why the woman won't meet???? Shit profile, shit message and shit pics If people would only take responsibility instead of trying to find excuses.

And as to the other comment because it sticks in your mind more you will remember seeing no condoms but where is your stastical proof that most bi, gay or tv have unprotected sex?

Wish people wouldn't assume because to do so is to make an ass out of u and me

over a year ago

thank you for all the great replies to this! (especially the personal compliments, however I will keep this as a group discussion)

Not sure about the condom comment. I think anybody that has lived through the 80's or been to school since knows to use protection regardless of gender or sexuality?

I had a 3 some a few weeks ago where the guy finished with the girl and then pulled out. He made a comment then left, only to come back and start looking for something he had left whilst I was trying to get her to orgasm.

By *ilk_TreMan
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"thank you for all the great replies to this! (especially the personal compliments, however I will keep this as a group discussion)

Not sure about the condom comment. I think anybody that has lived through the 80's or been to school since knows to use protection regardless of gender or sexuality?

I had a 3 some a few weeks ago where the guy finished with the girl and then pulled out. He made a comment then left, only to come back and start looking for something he had left whilst I was trying to get her to orgasm.

"

His gentleman card? Maybe he lost it a long time ago!

over a year ago

"

His gentleman card? Maybe he lost it a long time ago! "

quite!

over a year ago

"Blokes, some blokes don't like admitting they like other blokes. "

Have to admit thus is true. Used to be the same myself, up until a couple of months ago. I just realised that it isn't worth the hiding anymore.

Rather be openly bi and happy than hiding it and being miserable

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It adds variety. A different point of view. Interest. It initiates further comment....

It didn't. There is a topic at hand that is plenty interesting and deep, your contribution was meaningless."

It initiated further comment....QED.....as part of the 'discuss' bit in the OP, I stated my point of view. If people don't agree then fine, it would be ultra boring if we all liked the same, thought the same and said the same. For those reasons alone, apart from any non supportive contribution, my contribution was valid.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"I might get cursed for this but here i go, some women state that they will not meet bi guys, is it a case of bi guys are more likely to have sti's, so guys think that hideing they meet tv's and such lessens there chances of meeting women, I don't know if I'm way off base here but if some women are worried about bi guys there is a choice as in condoms

Stick to my preference tho I love bi men / tv etc "

I went to look up some data on PubMed, and it does appear there is an increased risk, these are from two of the latest European studies I could find:

"When stratified for sexual preference, men who have sex with men were found at four to ten fold increased risk for syphilis, gonorrhoeae and HIV infection."

"There has been a rapid rise in the number of gonorrhoea and syphilis diagnoses in England during 2011, an increase of 25% and 10% respectively. Large increases of both gonorrhoea (61%) and syphilis (28%) were observed among men who have sex with men."

Please don't shoot the messenger

over a year ago

I think people have a problem admitting there own sexuality full stop, I'm very hetero, But I still sometimes feel like a perv because I like women so much. Once the ice is broken, I'm good, but I feel uncomfortable admitting what I want until then. Perhaps that how were conditioned eh ?

over a year ago

"Well OP I guess if you have experienced guys blanking you in public but being happy to play in private then the answer must be yes.

"

I suppose this follows in the same vein as good enough to fuck, but not good enough to be seen out and about with.

Why not just hold off for men who are open and happy about themselves?

over a year ago

"Well OP I guess if you have experienced guys blanking you in public but being happy to play in private then the answer must be yes.

I suppose this follows in the same vein as good enough to fuck, but not good enough to be seen out and about with.

Why not just hold off for men who are open and happy about themselves? "

I DO see men (women and trans) who are happy to be seen out in public places with me and have been to plenty of restaurants, bars, clubs, theatres - anywhere really, I have had boyfriends who have been happy to be seen with me.

I also have many friends who only know me as Jennifer and so have been to birthday celebrations at restaurants, church weddings, normal, everyday events- going to Asda is not something uncommon. But then like I said earlier I don't see myself as a bloke in a frock (or a freak show) and neither do my family and friends!

I am after all, a very nice person.

Which is a whole different topic.

The question wasn't about wanting to meet men, or MY experience it was a question about the psychology of the situation.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

It's probably nothing to do with the TV/TS thing, just them not being able to admit they are bi/gay

over a year ago

on here and at swinging events.

ironically in the real world I don't have the same situation, just when sex is the common theme x

over a year ago

"It's probably nothing to do with the TV/TS thing, just them not being able to admit they are bi/gay "

agreed

over a year ago

"Keep seeing or hearing many women won't go near a bi guy or many bi,gay or tv profiles won't see a condom.....

Sorry the women won't meet guys who are bi is bullshit and just an excuse. Said it before, will say it again majority of the time the reason why the woman won't meet???? Shit profile, shit message and shit pics If people would only take responsibility instead of trying to find excuses.

And as to the other comment because it sticks in your mind more you will remember seeing no condoms but where is your stastical proof that most bi, gay or tv have unprotected sex?

Wish people wouldn't assume because to do so is to make an ass out of u and me "

Or because it says on their profile "don't message if you've met tv/ts" or "no bi men" or you know they give blood and that's important to them?

Don't think we're assuming were going by the black and white words of the profile lol

over a year ago

I went to look up some data on PubMed, and it does appear there is an increased risk, these are from two of the latest European studies I could find:

"When stratified for sexual preference, men who have sex with men were found at four to ten fold increased risk for syphilis, gonorrhoeae and HIV infection."

"There has been a rapid rise in the number of gonorrhoea and syphilis diagnoses in England during 2011, an increase of 25% and 10% respectively. Large increases of both gonorrhoea (61%) and syphilis (28%) were observed among men who have sex with men."

Please don't shoot the messenger "

Men are more prone to risky behaviour two men together even more so.

Nearly all my straight mates go our every week trying to bareback any girl who so much as looks at them in a club (and you'd be surprised just how many girls do it on the first one night stand as after all they're on the pill) so I can see the problem being worse with two guys

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

Well im bi and dont mind being seen with trans girls or guys as ive been with both xx Stigma exists due to closed minds old fashioned upbringing and idiots who think its funny taking fun out of people they dont see as really male or female xx Go figure! xx

over a year ago

Nearly all my straight mates go our every week trying to bareback any girl who so much as looks at them in a club (and you'd be surprised just how many girls do it on the first one night stand as after all they're on the pill) so I can see the problem being worse with two guys"

I know you can't give blood if you have had sex with a bisexual man , silly.

over a year ago

Nearly all my straight mates go our every week trying to bareback any girl who so much as looks at them in a club (and you'd be surprised just how many girls do it on the first one night stand as after all they're on the pill) so I can see the problem being worse with two guys

I know you can't give blood if you have had sex with a bisexual man , silly. "

Eh?

over a year ago

Eh? "

Yea if you have then you're not allowed to give blood

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/09/15 20:47:37]

over a year ago

"

I know you can't give blood if you have had sex with a bisexual man , silly. "

i just researched this and you are right I cant put the source as fab doesn't allow but google giving blood and it is nhs lead.

Men who have sex with men and giving blood

Q

Blood donation criteria for men who have had sex with men

Men who have had oral or anal sex with men within the last 12 months can't donate blood. Men who haven't had oral or anal sex with a man in the last 12 months and who can meet the other donor selection criteria can donate.

Some people ask us why these donation criteria exist and express to us their frustration if this means that they are not eligible to give blood.

None of the criteria in place for blood donation are intended to be discriminatory. It is specific sexual behaviours rather than sexuality that increase the risk of virus transmission and drive the criteria. Ensuring donor and patient safety is at the heart of what we do. The processes we follow at our blood donation sessions are in line with blood donor selection criteria set by the Department of Health on the advice of independent experts.

In the question and answer section below, we explain the reasons why this donation rule exists, how it was set and answer frequently asked questions about this area.

You can also download a leaflet.

We hope we have answered any questions you have.

Q

Can a man who has sex with men donate blood?

In the past men who had had sex with men were permanently excluded from giving blood. The criteria changed in 2011 following a review by the Government's independent Advisory Committee on the Safety of Blood, Tissues and Organs (SaBTO). The new donor selection criteria were set by the Department of Health for NHS Blood and Transplant. A 12 month deferral period for men who have had oral or anal sex with another man was introduced.

This means, if you are a man who has had oral or anal sex (with or without a condom) with a man within the last 12 months you cannot donate blood. However, if you haven't had oral or anal sex with a man in the last 12 months and can meet the donor selection criteria set out in the Donor Health Check, you can donate.

The blood donor selection criteria are based on statistical risks for sexual behaviour associated with men who have sex with men rather than an individual's specific sexual history. It is specific sexual behaviours rather than sexuality that drive the criteria.

"

over a year ago

Eh?

Yea if you have then you're not allowed to give blood "

I know that I'm just wondering why you said it randomly to that post?

over a year ago

(bi men can't give blood)

which I think is bizarre.

My gf can't give blood as she has had a blood transfusion before the cut off date.

If I was having unprotected sex with her then I COULD donate blood.

I have protected sex with men AND get tested regular, but CAN'T donate??

Where is the science in this?

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

I dont have a tv. Am i missing much?

over a year ago

"(bi men can't give blood)

My gf can't give blood as she has had a blood transfusion before the cut off date.

Where is the science in this?"

It's nuts if you ask me !!

I can't give as had blood transfusion , but am allowed to donate my organs lol !!

Anyway totes off topic really but yea think women may see bi men / tv as higher risk hence saying that the won't meet

They don't know what they're missing

over a year ago

"Or because it says on their profile "don't message if you've met tv/ts" or "no bi men" or you know they give blood and that's important to them?

Don't think we're assuming were going by the black and white words of the profile lol"

Get that but the number of profiles that say that are probably in the minority. Sure the woman and couples would prefer not to have someone dupe them who was secretly bi just like we'd prefer those openly bisexual

over a year ago

There is still a big stigma I think, across society and that will transfer into clubs, for reasons mostly stated above.

I personally couldn't care less who I talk to, and what others think of that. I'm secure enough to behave better than worrying about perceptions like that.

By *artinichilled1TV/TS
over a year ago

Bedford

As long as you get tested regularly.It shouldnt be a problem.I get checked at a clinic every 4 months.

over a year ago

"(bi men can't give blood)

Where is the science in this?"

You can't catch mad cows disease through sex which is what the blood transfusion ban is about.

Hiv can take 6-12 months to become detectable in tests gay/bi men have a much much higher incidence rate so they could have Hiv but it would pass all the tests then infect the person who recurved the transfusion.

It's purely a statistics and numbers game.

Nothing idealogical or insulting to us bi men.

over a year ago

"Or because it says on their profile "don't message if you've met tv/ts" or "no bi men" or you know they give blood and that's important to them?

Don't think we're assuming were going by the black and white words of the profile lol

Get that but the number of profiles that say that are probably in the minority. Sure the woman and couples would prefer not to have someone dupe them who was secretly bi just like we'd prefer those openly bisexual"

Most men play this as a numbers game if women are clearly stating they won't meet bi men then they won't be publicly bi.

The amount of women's profiles looking for bi men is very low and they're usually only because there's a secret bi fuck buddy waiting in the wings

over a year ago

"

I can't give as had blood transfusion , but am allowed to donate my organs lol !!

Anyway totes off topic really but yea think women may see bi men / tv as higher risk hence saying that the won't meet

They don't know what they're missing "

sorry, I did let it stray a bit.

back to the original post then

over a year ago

Get that but the number of profiles that say that are probably in the minority. Sure the woman and couples would prefer not to have someone dupe them who was secretly bi just like we'd prefer those openly bisexual

Most men play this as a numbers game if women are clearly stating they won't meet bi men then they won't be publicly bi.

The amount of women's profiles looking for bi men is very low and they're usually only because there's a secret bi fuck buddy waiting in the wings"

No secret fuck buddy here lol If it loses us meets because I am bi then so be it. I'm comfortable with who I am and we look for people who are as well

over a year ago

I'd make a beeline for you x

over a year ago

I've found this one of the most interesting threads on the Forum!

As a TV it has never ceased to amaze me how much guys want us. Before I started going out I was really scared that guys would at best make fun of me and at worst beat me up.

Nothing could be further from the truth. I have never had a guy who's even been rude and usually they have just one thing on their mind!

So if guys are attracted by TVs then that makes them hold back in clubs? It could of course be standard male inhibitions?

By *isandreTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

" I have never had a guy who's even been rude and usually they have just one thing on their mind!

So if guys are attracted by TVs then that makes them hold back in clubs? It could of course be standard male inhibitions?"

On my second ever trip out I was alone in Napoleons in the Village, which is a very tgirl friendly venue, when I was approached by a guy who started off by telling me what a disgrace and freak I was. He spent about 30 minutes despising me, while I, taken very aback at first, smiled sweetly and listened and discussed.

An hour he was coming back to my room.

I don't normally like to give anal to guys, but on this occasion I decided he could have a sore arse to go with his self loathing in the morning.

By *indy SometimesTV/TS
over a year ago

BoxHill

"Blokes, some blokes don't like admitting they like other blokes. "

Not me.

Like pussy and cock in equal measures!

Not shy or embarrassed about it either.

By *herealdeal90Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

" I have never had a guy who's even been rude and usually they have just one thing on their mind!

So if guys are attracted by TVs then that makes them hold back in clubs? It could of course be standard male inhibitions?

On my second ever trip out I was alone in Napoleons in the Village, which is a very tgirl friendly venue, when I was approached by a guy who started off by telling me what a disgrace and freak I was. He spent about 30 minutes despising me, while I, taken very aback at first, smiled sweetly and listened and discussed.

You took him back to yours? What kind of flirting is that by him? To abuse you. Lol

I don't normally like to give anal to guys, but on this occasion I decided he could have a sore arse to go with his self loathing in the morning. "

over a year ago

You took him back to yours? What kind of flirting is that by him? To abuse you. Lol

I don't normally like to give anal to guys, but on this occasion I decided he could have a sore arse to go with his self loathing in the morning. "

The flirting of someone who likes to be roughly angrily fucked by a TV?

over a year ago

Birmingham

"I've found this one of the most interesting threads on the Forum!

As a TV it has never ceased to amaze me how much guys want us. Before I started going out I was really scared that guys would at best make fun of me and at worst beat me up.

Nothing could be further from the truth. I have never had a guy who's even been rude and usually they have just one thing on their mind!

So if guys are attracted by TVs then that makes them hold back in clubs? It could of course be standard male inhibitions?"

You are completely right, babe. Never, ever been stuck for a partner, at parties, I usually just choose who I like, and thats it. Also the amount of guys,at straight pubs, who will grab a quick fondle of my bum as I squeeze past, is very encouraging .

By *orkDefenderMan
over a year ago

Just East of Wakefield

I'll happily sit and talk to a tgirl at the Club l attend (in Leeds)

If she suggests anything, or l do, l'm quite happy to use the big rooms, where people can see

The very few times, it's been in a private (lockable) room, it's been at the girls request

over a year ago

I recently came out as bisexual and bigendered too a couple of close friends and they where so supportive that I felt like I had given them £50 to comply. They where totally ok and already knew other trans or gay people. Then again I do not go out dressed as Tasmin... yet!

over a year ago

Birmingham

"I recently came out as bisexual and bigendered too a couple of close friends and they where so supportive that I felt like I had given them £50 to comply. They where totally ok and already knew other trans or gay people. Then again I do not go out dressed as Tasmin... yet!"
Go out, babe, take friends with you. I go to all sorts of places ( even sat with a planning committee.) Most of the mis-information about danger is on hear, and generally spreatd by tgirl haters anyway.

Unless you go somwhere really silly, (and that applies as a man too), you should have no probs. sometimes gangs of young lads in pubs can be a bit cheeky, but I find a lil flirt with the gobby ones does the trick. .xx

By *oodyshere2011Man
over a year ago

Midlands

You should be able to talk to whoever you want without others judging....... If you do chat it doesn't mean you wanna rip each others clothes off (Although some you might, lol)

I find if you talk to a tv/ts others think assume your gay ......It makes me laugh.

Just my views!!!

over a year ago

Birmingham

"You should be able to talk to whoever you want without others judging....... If you do chat it doesn't mean you wanna rip each others clothes off (Although some you might, lol)

I find if you talk to a tv/ts others think assume your gay ......It makes me laugh.

Just my views!!!"

Yes, it is strange. I have a lot of gay friends, and none of them would go with me. folk tend to lump LBGT together, but in actual fact, a lot of gays don't like tgirls, and some can be quite mean, although most just tolerate us. A gay friend of mine once said to me joking, we come to gay clubs to get away from women, and you lot turn up. ( Tgirl night held in a gay sauna ).x

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS
over a year ago

London&Dublin

So a lot of guys keep it quiet because they know it will ruin their chances with a lot of women.[/quote

Indeed..have seen a few profiles with threats they're not meeting guys who have verifications from tv/ts.

I dont mind guys being secretive. Living in a country where crossdressing is illegal, I can understand the need for confidentiality.

Just having guys wanting to meet and treat me with mutual respect make the 10000km journey once or twice a year worthwhile.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Some people view transgender people as second class citizens, and that also somewhat transfers to guys that like, shag, date or marry them. It's tragic.

I'm fine in swinging clubs and if anyone has a problem, they could consider going to GBT friendly nights at clubs.

This is 2015 and many clubs still don't like guys to play together on standard nights, so it's not just a transgender thing. How many guys have you seen kissing in clubs - or even in public. We've got a repressed society and some backwards minds.

over a year ago

fantastic debate.

Thanks for all the input x

over a year ago

fantastic debate.

Thanks for all the input x

over a year ago

It's a fascinating topic to discuss.

For me I'd happily speak to anyone however I have to speak to customers daily with the job I do lol.

For me I got real fascinated with shemales when I was on Tren ( Some will know what it is) I also got way into prostate massage and pegging with women at the back end.

I've never found a guy attractive and most likely never will but I found some of these shemales really sexy and pretty much to the point I was questioning myself daily about my sexuality.

Right now I'm not gonna lie if I found a really good looking shemale I'm certain I'd entertain the idea of sex with them because I'd find them physically attractive despite the tackle swinging between the legs.

We are strange creatures and they reckon we judge people within 10 secs of meeting them and some of us judge others too quickly. Something that happens on here far too often but its because we live in such a judgemental world these days you can kinda understand why straight acting men would not want the abuse or unwanted attention they'd get if they are seen with someone alot of people would call all sorts of names.

I know its wrong but until society changes it will always be the same and the stigma will always be attached. It's a sad situation.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

So I can't give blood now?

over a year ago

"Its a damn shame. And I'm not sure what to say really.. not being able to give a blokes perspective. But it seems a lot of you lovely TGirls are just used and kept in the back of their mind as a dirty little secret.

Try Chameleons on bi Mondays. Tgirls and guys chatting and playing is quite the norm, as is couples and tgirls. I speak fro experience!

"

over a year ago

"So I can't give blood now? "

Yes you CAN give blood!

I have just re-read the giving blood site

type giveblood into google its the nhs site.

You have to go to FAQ;s

But- safe sex between two men (doesn't even mention the spectrum of trans- which it should for clarity) is a no go because (quote)

"Safer sex, through the use of condoms, does reduce the transmission of infections - but it cannot eliminate the risk altogether. Condoms have one of the highest success rates at preventing many sexually transmitted infections and they are made to strict standards, with a very low failure rate when used correctly. However, people do not always use them correctly and so reliance upon this method to reduce risk in higher risk groups is not considered sufficient."

A female practising unsafe sex is fine to donate, because statistically it is appears it is safer for a female to have unsafe sex with sombody (possibly with an sti/ possibly a bi man) then two men to have sex safely!!!!

Which defies all logic and science!

Which sounds to me a bit like

how they dealt with witches!

angry!

By *anchestercubMan
over a year ago

manchester & NI

There's a lot of shaming of men who like trans women.

I don't see that changing any time soon.

By *anchestercubMan
over a year ago

manchester & NI

"We've got a repressed society and some backwards minds."

A lot of it is propagated by the 'real men' mantra.

over a year ago

"So I can't give blood now?

Yes you CAN give blood!

I have just re-read the giving blood site

type giveblood into google its the nhs site.

You have to go to FAQ;s

But- safe sex between two men (doesn't even mention the spectrum of trans- which it should for clarity) is a no go because (quote)

"Safer sex, through the use of condoms, does reduce the transmission of infections - but it cannot eliminate the risk altogether. Condoms have one of the highest success rates at preventing many sexually transmitted infections and they are made to strict standards, with a very low failure rate when used correctly. However, people do not always use them correctly and so reliance upon this method to reduce risk in higher risk groups is not considered sufficient."

A female practising unsafe sex is fine to donate, because statistically it is appears it is safer for a female to have unsafe sex with sombody (possibly with an sti/ possibly a bi man) then two men to have sex safely!!!!

Which defies all logic and science!

Which sounds to me a bit like

how they dealt with witches!

angry!

"

No it doesn't defy all logic and science it's perfectly rational.

Anal sex is more dangerous than vaginally sex for the transmission of hiv (yes straight people have analysis but it's lower than in gay men)

Then there's the 50% of new infections of hiv are amongst gay and bisexuality men, gay people make up what less than 5% of the population?

The main risk is those new infections which don't activate the tests in the first 12 months.

So if by excluding 5% of donors you reduce the risk by 50% you'd have to be utterly illogical and unscientific to not exclude them

over a year ago

(blood) i have started a new discussion on this to keep the original post as was.

Lets continue this chat on that post for anybody interested in it.

Thank you for the input and all the facts stated

over a year ago

Thx, do you want to copy and paste into the other discussion, it is a valid argument that uses statistics similar to those posted on Give BLood site

By *ionaScarletTV/TS
over a year ago

Dundee

"It's a fascinating topic to discuss.

For me I'd happily speak to anyone however I have to speak to customers daily with the job I do lol.

For me I got real fascinated with shemales when I was on Tren ( Some will know what it is) I also got way into prostate massage and pegging with women at the back end.

I've never found a guy attractive and most likely never will but I found some of these shemales really sexy and pretty much to the point I was questioning myself daily about my sexuality.

Right now I'm not gonna lie if I found a really good looking shemale I'm certain I'd entertain the idea of sex with them because I'd find them physically attractive despite the tackle swinging between the legs.

We are strange creatures and they reckon we judge people within 10 secs of meeting them and some of us judge others too quickly. Something that happens on here far too often but its because we live in such a judgemental world these days you can kinda understand why straight acting men would not want the abuse or unwanted attention they'd get if they are seen with someone alot of people would call all sorts of names.

I know its wrong but until society changes it will always be the same and the stigma will always be attached. It's a sad situation."

See this... this right here is the problem.

The real tragedy is that you probably don't even realise just how demeaning and offensive you've just been there...

over a year ago

I know its wrong but until society changes it will always be the same and the stigma will always be attached. It's a sad situation."

Dude :/

That's a pretty shity attitude.

You make it sound like they're some sort of runner up prize "well if you're attractive enough I might just overlook a big part of your life and shag you anyway".

Although I find it funny you were initially atraced to them because you wanted to be on the receving end of them for your prostate relief but then say you could ignore the "tackle" if they're attractive enough.

over a year ago

I know its wrong but until society changes it will always be the same and the stigma will always be attached. It's a sad situation.

See this... this right here is the problem.

The real tragedy is that you probably don't even realise just how demeaning and offensive you've just been there..."

It's a forum people read and take things out of context all the time so yes its a real tradegy that you believe I've been demeaning and offensive.

over a year ago

Dude :/

That's a pretty shity attitude.

You make it sound like they're some sort of runner up prize "well if you're attractive enough I might just overlook a big part of your life and shag you anyway".

Although I find it funny you were initially atraced to them because you wanted to be on the receving end of them for your prostate relief but then say you could ignore the "tackle" if they're attractive enough.

"

I don't agree. Sorry but if I don't find you attractive I'm not going to fuck you. I like how when a women rejects you because she don't find you physically attractive its OK but if a man don't find another man in drag attractive its the end of the world

And yet again another person who's misread what I wrote. It's 3:19am here so I'm a little too tired to be trying to explain what I mean in more easier to understand way though it's near on impossible to do so on an forum because the slightest thing out of place gets taken wrong.

over a year ago

But you didn't just say if you found them attractive it was "if they're hot enough I could overlook the tackle swinging there"

over a year ago

"But you didn't just say if you found them attractive it was "if they're hot enough I could overlook the tackle swinging there" "

No that's you saying that and trying to change/add words that are not there. If you read what I wrote you'd notice I said

'If I find then PHYSICALLY attractive'

This is what winds me up with people on forums they change words to suit their own agenda or they just don't read it correctly.

You can't express yourself in the correct way on a forum because of how people misread stuff.

over a year ago

Let's face facts and be truthful shall we? Let's stop all the I must not offend you bullshit and face the reality of it...

'If you're a man in women's clothes society deems you has not normal and a lot of people won't accept you.

They will stare at you in disgust and some will even abuse you.

It's still not really socially acceptable for a man to be gay let alone pretend to be a women in a lot of places and alot of people keep their views to themselves. I work in a very male orientated environment and some of the people I've spoken to are very open with their views when they assume you are the same as them. (Shocks them when you ain't mind.)

And that's the sodding issue still and its why a lot of men won't want to be seen in public with someone who chooses that lifestyle because they are shit scared of being labeled or outed. Some people have a lot to lose.

The aspect of being socially rejected in public is a daunting fact let alone being seen by mates

Look at it another way

How long did someone leave it before they outed themselves or went public with their desires to dress up has a women? Social rejection is daunting for everyone not just single straight men questioning their own sexual preference when they see an attractive t-girl.

Because someone has accepted themselves it don't mean others have to do the same straight away some people are just not ready.

The stigma is set by society and religion and has only just started changing.

It's going to be a slow process to evolve.

In regards to me..

I should have explained it better but this post is already long enough.

Sorry if I'm too blunt for most of you but I don't hide in a bubble and pretend the world is full of happiness.

By *ilk_TreMan
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"Let's face facts and be truthful shall we? Let's stop all the I must not offend you bullshit and face the reality of it...

'If you're a man in women's clothes society deems you has not normal and a lot of people won't accept you.

It's still not really socially acceptable for a man to be gay let alone pretend to be a women in a lot of places and alot of people keep their views to themselves. I work in a very male orientated environment and some of the people I've spoken to are very open with their views when they assume you are the same as them. (Shocks them when you ain't mind.)

And that's the sodding issue still and its why a lot of men won't want to be seen in public with someone who chooses that lifestyle because they are shit scared of being labeled or outed. Some people have a lot to lose.

The aspect of being socially rejected in public is a daunting fact let alone being seen by mates

Look at it another way

How long did someone leave it before they outed themselves or went public with their desires to dress up has a women? Social rejection is daunting for everyone not just single straight men questioning their own sexual preference when they see an attractive t-girl.

Because someone has accepted themselves it don't mean others have to do the same straight away some people are just not ready.

In regards to me..

Sorry if I'm too blunt for most of you but I don't hide in a bubble and pretend the world is full of happiness."

Can't believe you even needed to explain yourself but well said.

By *hiterabbit69Man
over a year ago

Romford

Omg how did I miss this thread? I've got a huuuuge post but Cba to tap it out on my phone. Will do it later in the morning!

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS
over a year ago

Bolton

Nearly as annoying as people who say *Discuss*

over a year ago

Birmingham

"Let's face facts and be truthful shall we? Let's stop all the I must not offend you bullshit and face the reality of it...

No, you are not too blunt. you just havent a clue what you are talkink about, and are the one living in a bubble. Your remarks are typical of a small group of transphobics who still havent realised yet that such remarks are illegal. Of course all hate crime must, and will be reported. That is how it really is.

Look at it another way

In regards to me..

Sorry if I'm too blunt for most of you but I don't hide in a bubble and pretend the world is full of happiness."

By *hiterabbit69Man
over a year ago

Romford

Warning: Long rambling post on how I came to accept that I loved being with Transsexuals.

TLDR: Fuck everyone, do what makes you happy.

I first noticed transsexuals when I was 23, I was spending a year living in Thailand because hey, I didn't have anything better to do and I wanted to learn Thai Boxing. The girls I noticed I thought were very pretty, but being young and dumb, was weirded out by the whole meat and veg situation and still thought of myself as straight. What a wasted year!

Cut to a year and a half later and I'm back in London, but am experimenting with BDSM with women. We were switch, not experienced at all and just experimenting. During one night, with me being the submissive partner, we experimented with strap-on play. It was sensory overload, aside from a cheeky finger I had never had anything inside of me, let alone something that big. I was too shellshocked to really comment. A few sessions later and I found myself pushing back onto her with wanton abandon and really enjoying myself In fact, I enjoyed it more than actually fucking her. Oh my god, am I actually gay?

Cut to embarrassing gay experiment, where I couldn't get hard, gave the worst blow-job in history and basically icked myself out. The masculine form did nothing for me and I was in a very weird head space.

What the fuck am I?

I now knew I preferred being a bottom with women, but I wanted to give my partner sexual satisfaction while she was satisfying me. You know, closeness and all that jazz.

Then it dawned on me. Transsexuals. I didn't even know where to look, thank fuck for Adult Friend Finder.

All done with late night visits, gone before the crack of dawn types of meets in London. I was 25 and while never the most handsome of chaps, I still had a pretty rocking bod from a year spent training abroad. I met different TS from different countries, all with totally different views on their/our sexuality. The TS from Italy thought it was normal for straight guys to fuck girls and TS, the girls from Asia thought it was gay, then a girl from Asia thought it was straight. Sexuality was confusing. During this I discovered what versatile meant, to enjoy being fucked and fucking another. I am vers, but far more enjoy bottoming. Anecdotal evidence yes, but I noticed the Asian girls were far more versatile in general and open-minded than their western counterparts. I actually got a fair bit of abuse from some Western TS, who basically called me gay and told me to find a man if thats what I wanted. Still fucking confused. /part 1

over a year ago

"Warning: Long rambling post on how I came to accept that I loved being with Transsexuals.

TLDR: Fuck everyone, do what makes you happy.

I first noticed transsexuals when I was 23, I was spending a year living in Thailand because hey, I didn't have anything better to do and I wanted to learn Thai Boxing. The girls I noticed I thought were very pretty, but being young and dumb, was weirded out by the whole meat and veg situation and still thought of myself as straight. What a wasted year!

Cut to a year and a half later and I'm back in London, but am experimenting with BDSM with women. We were switch, not experienced at all and just experimenting. During one night, with me being the submissive partner, we experimented with strap-on play. It was sensory overload, aside from a cheeky finger I had never had anything inside of me, let alone something that big. I was too shellshocked to really comment. A few sessions later and I found myself pushing back onto her with wanton abandon and really enjoying myself In fact, I enjoyed it more than actually fucking her. Oh my god, am I actually gay?

Cut to embarrassing gay experiment, where I couldn't get hard, gave the worst blow-job in history and basically icked myself out. The masculine form did nothing for me and I was in a very weird head space.

What the fuck am I?

I now knew I preferred being a bottom with women, but I wanted to give my partner sexual satisfaction while she was satisfying me. You know, closeness and all that jazz.

Then it dawned on me. Transsexuals. I didn't even know where to look, thank fuck for Adult Friend Finder.

All done with late night visits, gone before the crack of dawn types of meets in London. I was 25 and while never the most handsome of chaps, I still had a pretty rocking bod from a year spent training abroad. I met different TS from different countries, all with totally different views on their/our sexuality. The TS from Italy thought it was normal for straight guys to fuck girls and TS, the girls from Asia thought it was gay, then a girl from Asia thought it was straight. Sexuality was confusing. During this I discovered what versatile meant, to enjoy being fucked and fucking another. I am vers, but far more enjoy bottoming. Anecdotal evidence yes, but I noticed the Asian girls were far more versatile in general and open-minded than their western counterparts. I actually got a fair bit of abuse from some Western TS, who basically called me gay and told me to find a man if thats what I wanted. Still fucking confused. /part 1

"

I have seen lots of men who only want t-girls and not men.

I myself have experimented with men in a male-male scenario and it doesn't work (i desperatley wanted it to as some of my friends are gay and one would of made a perfect husband) I have a switch in my head that when i am in the head space of Jen make me bi? i don't understand it either!

Google transoriented it is at very least an interesting read

By *hiterabbit69Man
over a year ago

Romford

Now we get onto the reason I still kept my love of TS, mostly a secret. At the time I was more comfortable with myself as bi-sexual, more comfortable with being a versatile switch but who had a problem with it?

Women.

The kinkiest partners I had were ok with it. But women in general on hook-up sites? Pfft not. I heard the phrase with that fucking deplorable term "Real man".

"I want a real man" I see that term and now I block the writer on sight. I see it in womens profiles, transexuals profiles and TV profiles. "I want a real man." Its laughable. So if I wanted pussy, I basically had to lie or just omit that fact and meet in private.

I'm skipping over a few relationships but thats my business. With women and TS.

So here we are almost 10 years later and I'm pretty open about it now, because I no-longer give a fuck. People who'd judge me because of where I like to put my cock or what I like in my taint(I love that word) are relics that dont belong in 2015. Fuck em. A friend of mine, living in SF, told some of his gay mates he was bi. They applauded the fact, but when they found out it was with TS only, they said he wasnt bi, just misguided. He also said that a few of them were openly disgusted with him. People get so fucked up over sexuality and sex. Its amazing.

Funnily enough I also post on a site that is about Transexuals (It helped me a lot with talking to other guys about TS etc) and it was suggested that maybe there should be a gay section for those so inclined. For a bunch of guys that like the company of a gorgeous TS now and then, it became one seriously homophobic rant of a thread, splitting the userbase down the middle. My mind still boggles.

I've had the same reaction from a number of women on this site. Some have been more polite than others, but the fact that I'm bi and with TS/TV is a major deal breaker to them. I'm perceived as dirtier, desperate, more disease prone. The fact is that the TS that I am attracted to, are more selective than the women on this site. They're highly sought after and they know it :D

So the reasons people lie, imho, are

1 - They are desperate wankers that just use the girl as a masturbatory aid.

2 - They havent accepted who they are and are still ashamed and dont want friends and family to know

3 - They're bi and want to fuck some of the bigoted cows on hook-up site.

Fuck it, sorry for the long rant. I just needed to rant

By *hiterabbit69Man
over a year ago

Romford

My rant may have caused thread death, but its got me a meet with a Femdom, so yay me?

over a year ago

Nah not death to a thread. Just a well articulated post by someone who's got the understanding down too a T.

No pun intended.

Post new Message to Thread