Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

are we too old to be starting?

Jump to newest

By *orth South Divide OP   Couple
over a year ago

Birmingham

We're just getting into this in our mid 40's (and loving where it is taking us!). But, it seems we are considered too old for those starting out in their 30's and too inexperienced for those in their 40's.

Should we lie about our ages or bluff about our experience!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"We're just getting into this in our mid 40's (and loving where it is taking us!). But, it seems we are considered too old for those starting out in their 30's and too inexperienced for those in their 40's.

Should we lie about our ages or bluff about our experience!"

Never too old. Don't lie. Swing on your terms.

By *ampasGrassCouple
over a year ago

London

Definitely not. We have only just started and are really enjoying ourselves! Our advice would be to just be your normal selves.

By *estmidscoupleCouple
over a year ago

West Midlands

we're brand new at this in 2015 and def not too old

By *ordsandstuffMan
over a year ago

Highbury

"We're just getting into this in our mid 40's (and loving where it is taking us!). But, it seems we are considered too old for those starting out in their 30's and too inexperienced for those in their 40's.

Absolutely not too old and your profile is wonderfully written and says so much that should if there is any justice in the world interest lots of people. Good Luck!

By *orders2forUCouple
over a year ago

Hawick

We are sliding into our 60's and the only thing that is stopping us is health at the moment.

L2

By *roovybabyCouple
over a year ago

york

Hi. We are both in our forties. I'm 48 and this is our first year swinging.

Hell no your never to old. To be honest we've found our age an advantage as we've been told for nearly 20 years and love each other people know we are a genuine down to earth couple.

Without boasting I keep myself in shape so body not bad and the age brings experience that a lot of younger ladies love.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Never too old. Don't lie. Swing on your terms."

This. Never too old.

By *lack Shoe Red SoulCouple
over a year ago

North Hampshire

Never too old

We started 18 months ago when S was in his mid 40's!

It takes a little time, keep visiting the clubs and enjoy yourselves

By *lack Shoe Red SoulCouple
over a year ago

North Hampshire

Sorry that should have said late 40's

By *ackandkateCouple
over a year ago

Truro

I was 50 and Kate was 43 when we started and 55 and 48 when we finished

By *onia1969Woman
over a year ago

Bridgwater

No we shouldn't have to lie. For one we are never to old.... And doesn't life suppose to begin at 40

over a year ago

Birmingham

Absolutely not too old and your profile is wonderfully written and says so much that should if there is any justice in the world interest lots of people. Good Luck!"

Thanks for this - nice to know that our profile is nicely written.

Don't get us wrong, we have interest. It's just that we see profiles with dozens of verifications where couples seem to be full swap, etc... and presume that we're not going to interest them.

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

Plenty of couples start in their 40s or later....when the kids have flown the nest.

By *jandjbCouple
over a year ago

Nr Manchester

Absolutely not too old and your profile is wonderfully written and says so much that should if there is any justice in the world interest lots of people. Good Luck!

Thanks for this - nice to know that our profile is nicely written.

Don't get us wrong, we have interest. It's just that we see profiles with dozens of verifications where couples seem to be full swap, etc... and presume that we're not going to interest them. "

If you think that swingers are often looking for variety then it is clear that new couples are welcome. Also we are much older, only been swinging for 18 months and still very much enjoying new or different experiences ourselves.

Him

over a year ago

Never too Old to start, just enjoy yourselves and have fun

By *enniwrenCouple
over a year ago

United Kingdom

Don't forget that slightly older is what some people prefer! I have my settings to 40 plus because I'm turned on by older men. The younger guys don't do it for me

By *nnovator75Man
over a year ago

Cheshire

Improving my sex life was one of my ambitions when I hit 40 this year, still finding my way but so far so good!

over a year ago

Are we too old? Oh bugger!!

Well I started on here 18 months ago but I guess they forgot to tell me I'm too old!! Ah well - I'm here now so I may as well stay!!

over a year ago

Don't lie about your age. I am male 82 years old and still get requests from THEM. Amend your Profile if necessary and add some sexy photos. Just a couple will do.

By *estinysswingersCouple
over a year ago

Worsley

Don't lie. Be yourselves. Nobody is ever too old. We started out in our twenties but age and all that is irrelevant. Enjoy it all!

By *BWCockloverCouple
over a year ago

Bangor

no way are u tooo old...we started very late..but luv each other and confident in.r adventures..

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

Bloody hell I feel like. A young pup in here

And peachy you have a 23 year old daughter you don't look old enough Jesus

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

Too old?? Get to fook!!

check out the meets/requests part of the forum if you haven't already - plenty of fab socials held in and around brum advertised in there

Also, if you haven't visited the BBB yet (google brum bazaar if you don't know what BBB is) - highly recommend it, as not only do you get to do some awesome shopping or just mooch, you can end up chatting to some great people!!

Good luck, but most of all - Enjoy!!

over a year ago

Birmingham

"Too old?? Get to fook!!

check out the meets/requests part of the forum if you haven't already - plenty of fab socials held in and around brum advertised in there

Also, if you haven't visited the BBB yet (google brum bazaar if you don't know what BBB is) - highly recommend it, as not only do you get to do some awesome shopping or just mooch, you can end up chatting to some great people!!

Good luck, but most of all - Enjoy!!"

Hey, thanks, and a big thank you for alerting us to BBB - never heard of it before but may well try to wangle a visit on 25th Oct

over a year ago

That's the best time to start I was 45

By *eakcoupleCouple
over a year ago

peak district

I was early 50s and she was late 40s when we started, now we're both in our 60s and having as much fun as we did as promiscuous teens and twenties. We know several couples who only started when the kids had left home. You're never too old,, go for it!

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

Dont fib about your ages and just have fun with those in your age bracket or those looking for people your age

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

No! Don't lie about you're age or experience just be honest

over a year ago

We didn't start until our 40s and hit our peak of activity. Mrs N seemed to love it the most when mid 40s. Passion for it has subsided in our 50s but I should go for it. Life's too short to miss out and it's much better to be making love than war LOL.

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

I only started getting properly into the swing of thing earlier this year

over a year ago

Birmingham

Thanks for your great messages of support, guys. I think N was only kidding when she suggested embellishing the truth about us - we know that is a dangerous thing to start doing.

To be honest, I think N is more concerned about this than me. She keeps questioning why people would be interested in us if they've moved onto full swap etc, while we remain a soft-swap couple. I think she thinks we'd be rather tame for their jaded palates...

over a year ago

Good God!

Life begins at 50 - kids gone, more time, more resources available, know what you want with nothing to prove and so able to enjoy much more...

you're mere whippersnappers!

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

We only started swinging three years ago but we are thoroughly enjoying ourselves and don't have any problems in finding playmates, many of whom are considerably younger than us. Are we too old? Take a look at our pictures and decide for yourself. Some may think we are but fortunately plenty don't.

over a year ago

Never too old. Don't lie. Swing on your terms."

By *p4funCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth

Didn't know there was an age limit on enjoying yourself go have fun x

By *helbeeCouple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

Your never too old im 43 an im having the time of my life now im nearly divorced an discovering new things an experimenting...i even take my own erotic photos....an sexually ive had an awakening lol

im feeling liberated......an great

By *emel9Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

I think some people are full of prejudices...I call them ists....

They are ageist, sexist, racist...ist ist ist. lol

The majority of nice, fun people, have preferences and not ists....you will find those and I'm sure have lots of fun.

over a year ago

You are never too old, remember theres many a good tune played on an old fiddle

Just enjoy yourselves

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Thanks for your great messages of support, guys. I think N was only kidding when she suggested embellishing the truth about us - we know that is a dangerous thing to start doing.

To be honest, I think N is more concerned about this than me. She keeps questioning why people would be interested in us if they've moved onto full swap etc, while we remain a soft-swap couple. I think she thinks we'd be rather tame for their jaded palates... "

There are many people who never move on from soft swap. You have a good and well thought out profile, with some nice pics. Can't see you having any problems finding compatible people to have fun with

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I've come to this late but don't feel too old at all. I feel younger just for being here

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

You're not too old at all...I'm 47 and Paul is 57 and we've been having a wonderful time exploring...

over a year ago

Birmingham

Thank for all your replies - it is pretty reassuring, although I do feel we are probably a bit behind the curve.

Recently I came across a few clubs based in London which seem to be aimed firmly at the under-40s (Killing Kittens, ClubHermione, City Slickers). I wonder what you guys think about these places and their seeming exclusivity.

over a year ago

"Don't lie about your age. I am male 82 years old and still get requests from THEM. Amend your Profile if necessary and add some sexy photos. Just a couple will do."

You sir are my hero. You're still having fun at 82. Wow I'm 37 and getting bored .

By *ackandruinCouple
over a year ago

Wakefield

Your just youngsters enjoy what you like doing

X

By *ordsandstuffMan
over a year ago

Highbury

"Thank for all your replies - it is pretty reassuring, although I do feel we are probably a bit behind the curve.

Recently I came across a few clubs based in London which seem to be aimed firmly at the under-40s (Killing Kittens, ClubHermione, City Slickers). I wonder what you guys think about these places and their seeming exclusivity. "

I guess I understand why those places operate they do. You will of course get a zillion of opinions on every club. My thoughts are Our Place For Fun gets a wonderfully mixed crowd! It's intimate and so importantly the people who run it are just lovely!

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Maybe get to some clubs, you'll soon find your feet and people will happily take you at face value.

Cal

over a year ago

Birmingham

"Your just youngsters enjoy what you like doing

X"

Lol, I guess everything is relative.

Post new Message to Thread