Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

my young wife

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My young wifes legs are gorgeous , I have noticed older men seem to notice them the most , she makes out she doesn't notice them looking but I know she has seen them looking, she always wears sheer stockings every day , she says she prefers them because of the price and if she ladders one she can match another one with it, but I think she secretly wears them knowing men notice her shapely legs more, she wears them with high heels as well which again makes her young legs even more horny looking , she hasn't said but I think she gets a kick out of it,pm me if you want to know more

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My old mans a dustman

over a year ago

Wow that's a dirty job

over a year ago

So this kinda scuppers the "single" part of your profile doesn't it

over a year ago

Ah, the man who wants to chat about his wife. Go figure.

over a year ago

Just because I'm on as single doesn't mean I am not married , it means I play

over a year ago

"Just because I'm on as single doesn't mean I am not married , it means I play"

Fine. It just seems a bit strange that you want to talk about your wife when she does not seem to be a willing participant. You may find my attitude strange. It is a funny old world.

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Northants

"Just because I'm on as single doesn't mean I am not married , it means I play"

Really? And there's me thinking that a married man is, well, married! My wife will be chuffed to hear that I am now single

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/09/15 16:40:19]

over a year ago

Does she knows your bi and on this site? lol.

over a year ago

Your young wife could be 55 for all we know

Reading "my wife this, my wife that" really does make me cringe though

over a year ago

"My old mans a dustman"

Does he wear a dustman's hat?

over a year ago

I was going to say you posted on the wrong forum OP. You usually post in stories and fantasies..

over a year ago

"My old mans a dustman

Does he wear a dustman's hat? "

Yes

over a year ago

Yes I am married

yes I am here on my own

yes my wife knows

yes she understands what I like

yes she knows I love stockings on her

she doesn't mind but doesn't want to take part with others but doesn't mind as long as we are both happy

over a year ago

And she is very sexy and can be very showy

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Yes I am married

yes I am here on my own

yes my wife knows

she doesn't mind but doesn't want to take part with others but doesn't mind as long as we are both happy "

You could consider the Mary Poppins stance.

over a year ago

Thanks to the ones that pt me xx

over a year ago

"My young wifes legs are gorgeous , I have noticed older men seem to notice them the most , she makes out she doesn't notice them looking but I know she has seen them looking, she always wears sheer stockings every day , she says she prefers them because of the price and if she ladders one she can match another one with it, but I think she secretly wears them knowing men notice her shapely legs more, she wears them with high heels as well which again makes her young legs even more horny looking , she hasn't said but I think she gets a kick out of it,pm me if you want to know more"
Can we see a pic?

over a year ago

"Just because I'm on as single doesn't mean I am not married , it means I play

Really? And there's me thinking that a married man is, well, married! My wife will be chuffed to hear that I am now single "

Wow Im gutted I didn't use this 10 years ago. Can I be single too, if I don't tell her.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"It just seems a bit strange that you want to talk about your wife when she does not seem to be a willing participant."

Isn't this illegal now?

over a year ago

"It just seems a bit strange that you want to talk about your wife when she does not seem to be a willing participant.

Isn't this illegal now?"

No talking about people is not illegal

over a year ago

Thanks for kind comments sent to me xx

over a year ago

"Just because I'm on as single doesn't mean I am not married , it means I play

Really? And there's me thinking that a married man is, well, married! My wife will be chuffed to hear that I am now single "

That really made me lol Rumour . thanks

By *eneral HysteriaMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

This is just weird.

Did anyone PM him?

over a year ago

"My old mans a dustman

Does he wear a dustman's hat?

Yes"

I think I've met him. Does he live in a council flat?

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Northants

Yep, I think you may have met him, he's the one with the "Corr Blimey Trousers"

over a year ago

Ah the lynch mob out in full effect again! It wouldn't be Fab if people weren't incandescent with rage would it? Let the OP indulge his fantasy, if you don't like it move on, simples!

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

"Yes I am married

yes I am here on my own

yes my wife knows

she doesn't mind but doesn't want to take part with others but doesn't mind as long as we are both happy "

But how do we know these things are true unless she tells us herself?

over a year ago

"Yes I am married

yes I am here on my own

yes my wife knows

she doesn't mind but doesn't want to take part with others but doesn't mind as long as we are both happy

But how do we know these things are true unless she tells us herself?"

How do we know she did not type that message

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

"Yes I am married

yes I am here on my own

yes my wife knows

But how do we know these things are true unless she tells us herself?

How do we know she did not type that message "

How do we know we're not just riding on a giant turtle ?

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Northants

"Ah the lynch mob out in full effect again! It wouldn't be Fab if people weren't incandescent with rage would it? Let the OP indulge his fantasy, if you don't like it move on, simples!

"

Lynch mob? Incandescent with rage? Go on then, show me where! The OP has been called out on the fact that he says he is single when in fact he is married! If he is silly enough to admit that and see nothing wrong, of course people are going to comment!

In fact, the only person on here who seems to be affected by this post is you! So I would suggest that "if you don't like it move on, simples!

"

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

" Let the OP indulge his fantasy"

over a year ago

Why does everyone jump on a single guy profile as soon as he mentions he has a wife?

He said she knows and is fine with it.

I'm married. I have a single profile. How does anyone know my wife is cool with what I do?

over a year ago

Actually I don't ever recall saying that I was single, I know I am on as a single as probably others who are married are because their other halfs don't play or are not interested in playing , it doesn't really matter , their are probably people on as singles playing that are married as well and couples that have separate profiles, so what, really don't care what others are doing, I just don't understand why people get so emotional about it all, some I think just want to argue don't know why it bothers them so much

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Actually I don't ever recall saying that I was single, I know I am on as a single as probably others who are married are because their other halfs don't play or are not interested in playing , it doesn't really matter , their are probably people on as singles playing that are married as well and couples that have separate profiles, so what, really don't care what others are doing, I just don't understand why people get so emotional about it all, some I think just want to argue don't know why it bothers them so much"

You can rest assured that if you had a couples profile you would be roundly denounced too .

There are all types of profiles on here and I doubt that many are 100% truthful in every respect even if it's a case of giving a different name.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Why does everyone jump on a single guy profile as soon as he mentions he has a wife?

I'm married. I have a single profile. How does anyone know my wife is cool with what I do? "

Exactly! I have my theories as to why it is deemed more acceptable for some to operate this way than others.

over a year ago

"Why does everyone jump on a single guy profile as soon as he mentions he has a wife?

I'm married. I have a single profile. How does anyone know my wife is cool with what I do?

Exactly! I have my theories as to why it is deemed more acceptable for some to operate this way than others."

Perhaps I'm just fortunate but no one has ever attacked me for being married. I find it quite disturbing when some get such a hard time.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Exactly! I have my theories as to why it is deemed more acceptable for some to operate this way than others.

Perhaps I'm just fortunate but no one has ever attacked me for being married. I find it quite disturbing when some get such a hard time. "

I can lay in wait and jump out at you shouting "you're married" if you like. I'll wear my leather harness if you like

over a year ago

Perhaps I'm just fortunate but no one has ever attacked me for being married. I find it quite disturbing when some get such a hard time.

I can lay in wait and jump out at you shouting "you're married" if you like. I'll wear my leather harness if you like "

Lol. You remembered my love of you in that. Very sexy. I mean, very.

By *oBananas78Couple
over a year ago

London

"Ah the lynch mob out in full effect again! It wouldn't be Fab if people weren't incandescent with rage would it? Let the OP indulge his fantasy, if you don't like it move on, simples!

Lynch mob? Incandescent with rage? Go on then, show me where! The OP has been called out on the fact that he says he is single when in fact he is married! If he is silly enough to admit that and see nothing wrong, of course people are going to comment!

In fact, the only person on here who seems to be affected by this post is you! So I would suggest that "if you don't like it move on, simples!

""

Confused; if a married guy swings on his own with his partners permission what sort of profile should he set up? Couple? Then wouldn't people moan that they thought they were talking to a couple but then it's only a single guy? Think he's going to get hammered in here either way. Live and let live whats the big deal?

over a year ago

I don't think there's an option to tick that your married on a singles profile.

over a year ago

Apologies,; you're not your. Shocking. Would someone like to whip me for such an error? Please

over a year ago

"Yes I am married

yes I am here on my own

yes my wife knows

Maybe you should state in your profile your married and not a single man

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

Exactly! I have my theories as to why it is deemed more acceptable for some to operate this way than others."

Would those theories concern gender and perceived level of attractiveness?

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

I don't get it either why the OP gets such a hard time when he talks about his wife....

The OP can post what he likes without being questioned every single time

(green arrow is you're friend)

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

I don't think it's about the fact your married I think it's more the fact it's involving woman who takes no part in all of this that people querie

over a year ago

Like I said at the beginning she knows all about me and what I get up to , she just doesn't want to be involved with anyone else, but I know she gets a kick out of showing her legs but pretends she doesn't know what she is doing , its a sort of game for her

over a year ago

"Like I said at the beginning she knows all about me and what I get up to , she just doesn't want to be involved with anyone else, but I know she gets a kick out of showing her legs but pretends she doesn't know what she is doing , its a sort of game for her"

Then, no, I don't want to chat with you about your young wife.

over a year ago

I didn't ask you tobe

over a year ago

"I didn't ask you tobe"

I am not Tobe but thank you.

over a year ago

"Actually I don't ever recall saying that I was single, I know I am on as a single as probably others who are married are because their other halfs don't play or are not interested in playing , it doesn't really matter , their are probably people on as singles playing that are married as well and couples that have separate profiles, so what, really don't care what others are doing, I just don't understand why people get so emotional about it all, some I think just want to argue don't know why it bothers them so much"

As said in another thread recently about your wife, a thread of yours ages ago about you struggling on here, a couple of people suggested it was because you were married (ring in photo) to which you totally denied saying you were single.

over a year ago

What I don't understand is, if your wife isn't interested in playing but you are: why are your posts about your wife & not about you?

over a year ago

I don't get this post. So are you happy about your wife looking good?. You're making her out to be devious the way you're describing her. We all want to look nice. It's not her fault men stare at her. It's the mens. Tights and heels are a common thing to wear. It's not like she's wearing a bikini in the street. I don't get you. Please explain.

over a year ago

"What I don't understand is, if your wife isn't interested in playing but you are: why are your posts about your wife & not about you? "

Because he wants to talk dirty about a potential fictional version of his wife with random strangers on the Internet while he masturbates

Post new Message to Thread