Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

I'm filthy ...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What's your idea of being filthy - sexually?

I often get messages saying... said person is filthy.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We kind of see it as a derogatory term for 'adventurous and open minded'

over a year ago

"We kind of see it as a derogatory term for 'adventurous and open minded' "

I agree with you there 'filthy' just sounds wrong and unclean to me.

over a year ago

A filthy mind is sexually creative with different fetishes. It's no bad thing.

over a year ago

We get that line sent to us often

My reply " grab your Lynx and hit the shower "

Sighs

Katie x

over a year ago

"We get that line sent to us often

Sighs

Katie x"

over a year ago

"A filthy mind is sexually creative with different fetishes. It's no bad thing."

Agree

I'd just like to know what people think being filthy is. Specifics

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

These adjectives recycle around. Dirty, filthy, fruity, saucy and even lecherous.

What do they mean? Artfully - or clumsily - vague, it suggests potentially that the user wishes others to share their unspoken need for something that's not mainstream, or that they're clumsy communicators.

By *ucky1Man
over a year ago

a straightjacket

Shagging in a pig sty, now that is filthy

over a year ago

Some do have filthy minds lol ^^^^

over a year ago

"Shagging in a pig sty, now that is filthy "

not the kind of filthy I'd want.

over a year ago

"These adjectives recycle around. Dirty, filthy, fruity, saucy and even lecherous.

What do they mean? Artfully - or clumsily - vague, it suggests potentially that the user wishes others to share their unspoken need for something that's not mainstream, or that they're clumsy communicators."

I prefer the word Kinky to Filthy

over a year ago

I'm not filthy, but I am adaptable

over a year ago

I'm filthy. I'm a lover of all things naughty and taboo. With many fetishes

By *ucky1Man
over a year ago

a straightjacket

"Shagging in a pig sty, now that is filthy

"

That's me well and truly fucked then

By *sianmale89Man
over a year ago

Stockport

"What's your idea of being filthy - sexually?

"

my idea of being filthy sexually speaking is doing something for a woman which I have always wanted to do...

give her a nice full body oil massage nice and slowly while she is completely naked then gently work my way to her more intimate parts and take my time on that, then last but not least go down on her/rim/finger her till she climaxes...

....too much?

By *ucky1Man
over a year ago

a straightjacket

"I'm filthy. I'm a lover of all things naughty and taboo. With many fetishes "

agrees with the above

over a year ago

I would say I am into quite a bit of filthy/kinky things too, but as said above I'd say kinky rather than filthy.

Do you prefer the word filthy?

over a year ago

my idea of being filthy sexually speaking is doing something for a woman which I have always wanted to do...

give her a nice full body oil massage nice and slowly while she is completely naked then gently work my way to her more intimate parts and take my time on that, then last but not least go down on her/rim/finger her till she climaxes...

....too much?"

My ideal meet!! Wouldn't say it's filthy though. That's sensual in my eyes

over a year ago

"I'm filthy. I'm a lover of all things naughty and taboo. With many fetishes

I would say I am into quite a bit of filthy/kinky things too, but as said above I'd say kinky rather than filthy.

Do you prefer the word filthy? "

Depends. Somethings I'd consider kinky. Other things I like I consider filthy. I like filthy overall though

over a year ago

"Shagging in a pig sty, now that is filthy

That's me well and truly fucked then "

How do you do the laughing emoji

over a year ago

"I'm filthy. I'm a lover of all things naughty and taboo. With many fetishes

Do you prefer the word filthy?

Depends. Somethings I'd consider kinky. Other things I like I consider filthy. I like filthy overall though "

Ok let's see if we agree...

What things would say are filthy?

By *sianmale89Man
over a year ago

Stockport

....too much?

My ideal meet!! Wouldn't say it's filthy though. That's sensual in my eyes "

thank you its nice to know that, for some reason it's always been a fantasy of mine but on the rare occasion a woman is interested she usually live hundreds off miles away...

ah well some day I guess still holding hope for it, it is a mixture of filthy and sensual you must admit

By *ucky1Man
over a year ago

a straightjacket

I must be odd cos I just like good old fashioned sex with plenty of oral

over a year ago

"I must be odd cos I just like good old fashioned sex with plenty of oral "

Disgusting!

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"We get that line sent to us often

Sighs

Katie x"

this

over a year ago

"A filthy mind is sexually creative with different fetishes. It's no bad thing.

Agree

I'd just like to know what people think being filthy is. Specifics "

Filthy covers so many things really. I use it in the context of enthusiastic. Greedily sucking cock for example. I dont see it as a negative at all.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Scat talk is not allowed people....so if you quoted any posts that had it on, they will have been removed.

over a year ago

"Scat talk is not allowed people....so if you quoted any posts that had it on, they will have been removed."
ooops sorry

over a year ago

Trumping whilst on the job.

over a year ago

Filthy for me is when you come up with ingenious tricky and ways to use your speech,body and movements to increase your sexual to realms beyond reason!!

over a year ago

I never know what it means. If a profile wants someone filthy I just assume they don't mean me.

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

I'm not really sure what filthy means. I guess everyone has their own definition. One persons filthy is another persons normal. I always think that if you like things like anal, dp, watersports then you're pretty filthy. Not that there's anything wrong with that of course!

I'd say I'm pretty filthy on the whole though. There's not much I'm not into!

over a year ago

"I never know what it means. If a profile wants someone filthy I just assume they don't mean me. "

Or me if they want anything disgusting

over a year ago

"I'm not really sure what filthy means. I guess everyone has their own definition. One persons filthy is another persons normal. I always think that if you like things like anal, dp, watersports then you're pretty filthy. Not that there's anything wrong with that of course!

I'd say I'm pretty filthy on the whole though. There's not much I'm not into! "

Your def filthy

over a year ago

"I'm not really sure what filthy means. I guess everyone has their own definition. One persons filthy is another persons normal. I always think that if you like things like anal, dp, watersports then you're pretty filthy. Not that there's anything wrong with that of course!

Your def filthy "

I think the meaning of filthy can change according to context. Filthy in a sexual sense implies that unspoken look when engaging in carnal delights that says "A lot of people would frown upon what we are about to do. But we're going to do it regardless and the fact we're going to indulge in such acts will increase our pleasure till it's almost unbearably delicious. Now let's sink into a glorious pit of depravity shall we..?"

In terms of what that actual act can be, it varies from one person to another, depending upon their own viewpoint. I've done things that most would describe as filthy.

Some would think my slowly easing my erect shining prick into a lady's soft gorgeously willing bottom is filthy, some not.

Most would think my positioning myself at a lady's feet whilst she slips off her knickers and one of her shoes, raises her bare foot to my mouth that her toes may be adoringly sucked before beginning to urinate and my watching those hot trickles of piss running down her bare thigh, knee, calf, ankle and foot that I am so gleefully sucking and my knowing that I am soon going to be tasting her warm essence along with her toes is filthy. Especially combined with the devilish glittering intent in the glances into each other's eyes as she slowly released her stream with the fact my bare cock stood hard and strong throughout, at full proud stalk and delighted with such proceedings...

On the other hand the noun "filthy" may imply something decadently bold and unrepentant during mating that is merely an aside of the act itself. For example, when coated head to toe in thick oil and twining and grinding into a female playfriend whose body is similarly slick, the exquisite wet noise that slippery flesh makes as it slides against that of your wicked lover is something I personally find rich, indulgent and unashamedly filthy... Looking into the eyes of the woman you are about bully your glistening sword into to the hilt and hearing those filthy ripples of oil whilst you glide over her glossy skin is something so personally filthily moreish to me that there is little that surpasses it...

Like most things, the definition of the word 'filthy' really is in the mind of the beholder.

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

If I had a pound for every time someone asked me if I'm really dirty, I'd have retired by now.

over a year ago

I love Licking pissy unwashed fannies and panties. Is that filthy ?

over a year ago

There lies another thread....what is taboo these days? What was once taboo may not necessarily be classed as taboo now. Is taboo a personal preference?

over a year ago

Your def filthy

I think the meaning of filthy can change according to context. Filthy in a sexual sense implies that unspoken look when engaging in carnal delights that says "A lot of people would frown upon what we are about to do. But we're going to do it regardless and the fact we're going to indulge in such acts will increase our pleasure till it's almost unbearably delicious. Now let's sink into a glorious pit of depravity shall we..?"

In terms of what that actual act can be, it varies from one person to another, depending upon their own viewpoint. I've done things that most would describe as filthy.

Some would think my slowly easing my erect shining prick into a lady's soft gorgeously willing bottom is filthy, some not.

Most would think my positioning myself at a lady's feet whilst she slips off her knickers and one of her shoes, raises her bare foot to my mouth that her toes may be adoringly sucked before beginning to urinate and my watching those hot trickles of piss running down her bare thigh, knee, calf, ankle and foot that I am so gleefully sucking and my knowing that I am soon going to be tasting her warm essence along with her toes is filthy. Especially combined with the devilish glittering intent in the glances into each other's eyes as she slowly released her stream with the fact my bare cock stood hard and strong throughout, at full proud stalk and delighted with such proceedings...

On the other hand the noun "filthy" may imply something decadently bold and unrepentant during mating that is merely an aside of the act itself. For example, when coated head to toe in thick oil and twining and grinding into a female playfriend whose body is similarly slick, the exquisite wet noise that slippery flesh makes as it slides against that of your wicked lover is something I personally find rich, indulgent and unashamedly filthy... Looking into the eyes of the woman you are about bully your glistening sword into to the hilt and hearing those filthy ripples of oil whilst you glide over her glossy skin is something so personally filthily moreish to me that there is little that surpasses it...

Like most things, the definition of the word 'filthy' really is in the mind of the beholder. "

I agree

over a year ago

"If I had a pound for every time someone asked me if I'm really dirty, I'd have retired by now. "

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'd like a lady to send me what she considers to be a filthy message - really graphic and detailed. I have a lady who does that on occasion and it's so good.

Filf, dats wot I likes, filf.

over a year ago

Your def filthy

Like most things, the definition of the word 'filthy' really is in the mind of the beholder.

I agree "

Thank you very much indeed, Madam.

The agreement of beautifully kinky ladies is something I actively seek....x

over a year ago

I think filthy is a good way to describe sexual talk... we all know what 'filthy talk' sounds/reads like as opposed to, say, pillow talk, the level of graphic detail, the tendency towards short Anglo-Saxon words...

In play, I'd say 'filthy' is pushing boundaries, and they obvioulsy vary from person to person. A filthy person is therefore someone prepared to try something right on the cusp of what is acceptable for them. I think it's a great thing

over a year ago

"

it refers to a man or woman who has no self worth

over a year ago

I self identify as pure filth- I'm more on the kinky side of things rather than penis in vag/group sex scenarios. I love intense role play, consensual non consent (being forced), trust, blood, excess, hedonism and other'extreme' pursuits

over a year ago

it refers to a man or woman who has no self worth "

I resent your blanket statement - I have plenty of self worth,thanks.

over a year ago

I guess we are filthy - by any standard or description you choose

over a year ago

Absolute nonsense

over a year ago

he tells me im a filthy bitch - in as much as my mind always in the gutter - and i think its a relative statement anyway - 8 years ago i would have thought half of what i do was disgusting now its the norm and im doing more all the time

over a year ago

why?

over a year ago

"I guess we are filthy - by any standard or description you choose "

You filthy buggers

By *rtemisiaWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

"

I take it as meaning they are filthy and hope you are too and will therefore want you to entertain and indulge every dirty little kink they have. It would inevitably mean pleasuring them without getting a decent pounding in return.

By *randMrsHorny24Couple
over a year ago

South wales

I love being kinky and filthy but that doesn't mean I have no self worth I won't give my body to just anyone they have to earn my trust

Mrs

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

You can place us definitely in the 'filthy as a positive word' camp.

We're both filthy and proud!

over a year ago

"I love Licking pissy unwashed fannies and panties. Is that filthy ?"

No..thats just minging! Lol

over a year ago

"I love Licking pissy unwashed fannies and panties. Is that filthy ?

No..thats just minging! Lol"

over a year ago

Love minging ones lol

over a year ago

Love minging ones lol"

Each to their own i suppose...

over a year ago

"I love Licking pissy unwashed fannies and panties. Is that filthy ?"

Wow - whatever floats your boat fella

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/10/15 14:51:00]

over a year ago

Love minging ones lol

Each to their own i suppose..."

By *aul DeUther-OneMan
over a year ago

Seaside Sussex

"A filthy mind is sexually creative with different fetishes. It's no bad thing.

Agree

I'd just like to know what people think being filthy is. Specifics "

'Filthy' in sex terms to me means poo fetish. It seems that there are people who enjoy being shat on.... and will even pay to have it done to them. ...

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Not read the whole thread but to me it means they are into, or verging, on taboo stuff & watersports etc.

Whereas Kinky means really naughty but nothing gross.

Just my interpretation

over a year ago

"Not read the whole thread but to me it means they are into, or verging, on taboo stuff & watersports etc.

Just my interpretation "

But gross to some is lush to others .....

over a year ago

"Not read the whole thread but to me it means they are into, or verging, on taboo stuff & watersports etc.

Just my interpretation

But gross to some is lush to others ..... "

Indeed it is. To some the thought of just sex\swinging with others is too much. The way I see it as long as it's consensual absolutely anything goes x one man's taboo is another man's pleasure

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

Think the context in how the word is used is paramount, by who to whom and in what scenario..

in some ways being told one is filthy in a sexual context by someone isn't about taboo or not being clean, hygienic etc its a shared thing whereby the partner knows what is about to happen maybe..

over a year ago

Just my interpretation

But gross to some is lush to others .....

Indeed it is. To some the thought of just sex\swinging with others is too much. The way I see it as long as it's consensual absolutely anything goes x one man's taboo is another man's pleasure"

over a year ago

thats put me off having any breakfast

over a year ago

Now to me, filthy means having a disgusting mind, a slightly warped sexual desire, maybe even bordering on taboo which I absolutely adore!

I'm not one for vanilla!

By *ztec101Man
over a year ago

durham

[Removed by poster at 13/10/15 11:16:39]

Post new Message to Thread