Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

How to ask your FB to join here as a couple

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey guys so my FB has been saying to me that her biggest fantasy would be to see me with another girl fucking in front of her so I was going to tell her about the site, might be a bit weird as we've only been having sex for a month. Does anyone have any tips of how to say about the site?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

She's a fuck buddy, presumably just wanting sex with you so just come out with it. Good luck.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Hey guys so my FB has been saying to me that her biggest fantasy would be to see me with another girl fucking in front of her so I was going to tell her about the site, might be a bit weird as we've only been having sex for a month. Does anyone have any tips of how to say about the site? "

Say " I belong to a swinging site, would you like to set up a couples profile with me?"

over a year ago

She's a fuckbuddy who has discussed group sex. I'm not seeing the issue, and if you;ve only known each other a month it's hardly the end of the world if she is horrified by the revelation

over a year ago

She might already be on here?!

over a year ago

"

How to ask your FB to join here as a couple?"

With words such as:

"I've been a member of Fabswingers for a while, what do you think about us creating a couples profile? "

Post new Message to Thread