Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Good vs bad

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Must say from all the statuses about single guys lately I thought I'd use this forum to make a plea to my fellow single men who don't seem to know how to talk to people:

First of all just tell the truth and by honest about if you have a wife gf etc. I agree it should be the same for women etc. Why do people have to lie about it when they know eventually they will get caught out.

Second just take rejection on the chin ( and I have been guilty of it as well) but I've learnt that if they say no. You thank them then block and move on. There's plenty of others around who may be more for what you looking for.

Third. Respect goes a long way. If you give it you receive it. Lots of single women (and couples I see leave the site because they get constantly bombarded with messages and well they get fed up.

So please.... Just think about what you say befor you say it and maybe just maybe you wouldn't moan about not getting meets

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *londeandbrownCouple
over a year ago

taunton

From the silence of the single guys this shouts the loudest.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hahhaha yeah see lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Any sluts want to suck my cock?

I'll give it half an hour before I put up a whinging status.....

over a year ago

What OP said

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Surely other mens behaviour is entirely up to them?

I've never got the 'his behaviour spoils it for me' approach. I view everyone as an individual.

Some people are ignorant dicks and some are lovely. No doubt there are different people who would put me on different sides of that equation too.

Worry about your own behaviour, and focus on what you can do differently.

And surely as a single male, others being dicks just clears the field for you. Single guys asking for only decent guys sounds a bit like turkeys voting for Christmas and just making it harder for yourself

over a year ago

First - They lie because they don't want to get caught out

Second - Why block them, You don't have to keep sending messages, If you interact with them on the forums you both might find you have things in common and she might message you

Third - Single Women/couples are always going to get bombarded with messages, It's not showing a lack of respect if you have sent one, How are you expected to know if they want to meet you if you haven't sent a message

Post new Message to Thread