Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Picture Perfect

Jump to newest

By *etzPlay OP   Couple
over a year ago

Southend

So we've had several meets & the pics haven't been quite right.

Only once have we jumped ship.

How about you & what did you do?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ay and DeborahCouple
over a year ago

Co. Down

Do you mean peoples pics werent the same as what they looked like in real life?

By *etzPlay OP   Couple
over a year ago

Southend

"Do you mean peoples pics werent the same as what they looked like in real life?"

Yes. The one we jumped ship was them but in the pic he had black hair and in real life it was white, it was him but not what we signed up for x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

This is exactly why I update recent face pics every cpl months. Meet a few on here that weren't what they said on their profile. Met some that didn't match their pic at all and tbh a lot lie about their height too!!!

By *etzPlay OP   Couple
over a year ago

Southend

"This is exactly why I update recent face pics every cpl months. Meet a few on here that weren't what they said on their profile. Met some that didn't match their pic at all and tbh a lot lie about their height too!!!"

Well I though once year wasn't too much to ask lol

over a year ago

"This is exactly why I update recent face pics every cpl months. Meet a few on here that weren't what they said on their profile. Met some that didn't match their pic at all and tbh a lot lie about their height too!!!

Well I though once year wasn't too much to ask lol"

I've seen some pics on here that are 10 years old or more than 5 years. I reckon if you not good with selfies, every 12 months is ok I spose lol

By *irceWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

Yes hmmm age out by 20 years and a pic the same once..just dam rude so I left.

May have met them if they had not of lied .

By *etzPlay OP   Couple
over a year ago

Southend

We've also had a boobie one

over a year ago

It's never happened to me, everyone has looked like their photos or better. Can't say the same for myself

over a year ago

"This is exactly why I update recent face pics every cpl months. Meet a few on here that weren't what they said on their profile. Met some that didn't match their pic at all and tbh a lot lie about their height too!!!"

Well we tend to go down the Skype call before the first meet its a lot easier to run away in cyberspace ??

I would never say I was built like a Greek god or the better half is a stick insect. Why can't people be relistic and happy with their body's?

I was once accused of lying about my age she decided that I must be at least 10 years older than I said I was?? needless to say that meet ended badly.

By *etzPlay OP   Couple
over a year ago

Southend

"This is exactly why I update recent face pics every cpl months. Meet a few on here that weren't what they said on their profile. Met some that didn't match their pic at all and tbh a lot lie about their height too!!!

Well we tend to go down the Skype call before the first meet its a lot easier to run away in cyberspace ??

I would never say I was built like a Greek god or the better half is a stick insect. Why can't people be relistic and happy with their body's?

I was once accused of lying about my age she decided that I must be at least 10 years older than I said I was?? needless to say that meet ended badly. "

Ooooh what happened? Xx

over a year ago

I'm the one that likes to do thé scaring on meets

By *etzPlay OP   Couple
over a year ago

Southend

"I'm the one that likes to do thé scaring on meets "

Look good to me

over a year ago

"I'm the one that likes to do thé scaring on meets

Look good to me "

See that's how i pull them in

By *etzPlay OP   Couple
over a year ago

Southend

"I'm the one that likes to do thé scaring on meets

Look good to me

See that's how i pull them in "

Oh really, how naughty of you

over a year ago

I was once accused of lying about my age she decided that I must be at least 10 years older than I said I was?? needless to say that meet ended badly.

Ooooh what happened? Xx"

They made out the kids text them and left so no big deal. But the emailed H (fem) and said I had lied about my age but they still wanted to play with just her and not me ?? I was not very impressed

By *etzPlay OP   Couple
over a year ago

Southend

Ooooh what happened? Xx

They made out the kids text them and left so no big deal. But the emailed H (fem) and said I had lied about my age but they still wanted to play with just her and not me ?? I was not very impressed "

No I bet, just annoys us when we've gone to a lot of effort to meet and it isn't what you signed up for xx

Post new Message to Thread