Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Explain

Jump to newest

By *lacksausage OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

An explanation of why you cannot accommodate. This seemed to come up a lot while I was going through another thread.

Is this really a big deal? Would you meet those who explain their accommodation status(or lack of) simply because they explained?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Simply because it's assumed (wrongly) that all guys who can't accommodate are cheating.

It's usually better to nip any presumptions in the bud.

over a year ago

I don't get it, there are some that won't accommodate because

They house share

They have kids in the house

They haven't done the tidying up

Bit flush with their money and like to treat the women to fab u lous hotels

Take your pick

Oh and the Mrs might be home !

By *P2903Couple
over a year ago

Rotherham

Honestly no it wouldn't change my mind.

When we search for people we only look for people who can accommodate as this removes some of the people playing behind husband/wife/partner etc. Yes I'm fully aware there are absolutely multiple genuine reasons why people can not accommodate. However there is also the reason they can not because they are hiding something.

I would rather risk missing out on a genuine meet than increase the risk of playing with someone who is cheating.

Back to the point if we did look at a profile who didn't accommodate and there was a reason I personally wouldn't trust this as it's fairly easy to say for example you are house sharing when you are not.

I'd like to be more trusting but sadly I'm not.

-Her

over a year ago

I can't always accom and rarely at short notice. This is because I have 3 kids living with me. If people don't understand that, fine.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"An explanation of why you cannot accommodate. This seemed to come up a lot while I was going through another thread.

Is this really a big deal? Would you meet those who explain their accommodation status(or lack of) simply because they explained? "

No. We have a rule in that when we are meeting we never explain anything therefore we wouldn't ask our meets to provide us with explanations either.

over a year ago

It only takes a sentence to explain why you cannot accommodate. Many here will not meet people who appear to be attached. So unless you want to cut down your target audience, it is best to provide an explanation.

By *.Man1510Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Wouldn't ask for an explanation as to why not someone can't accom. Seems a bit rude to do so ? ?

I'm always happy to book an pay for a nice hotel.... providing they turn up. !

over a year ago

We don't accomodate as we don't feel comfortable bringing strangers into our home, neither would we meet at another persons home unless we knew them well. Surely more people would choose not to because of similar reasons?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I see many profiles of men in their forties and fifties who can't accommodate because they house share. They don't specify who they share with rendering the explanation useless really

over a year ago

Maybe people especially singles don't want to give there home address out to strangers, they may have had a few random messages , a phone call or Skype.

Security wise this doesn't mean they won't rape or rob you, check out what you own to come back and turn the house over.

Come on people, let's have some security in place.

In my opinion, I prefer to meet at clubs or hotels, and if after a few meets you feel they are genuine, then by all means invite them home.

Don't lose Stranger Danger!!!

Be safe folks. Your home is yours, and you should be careful who you invite in.

So you have the most amazing sexy stranger, hot sex, and then some tie and tease, they go to use loo, and dissappear with family silver, and you have to wait for someone to untie you and explain that you put total trust of your house and possessions in the hands of someone that you had sent a couple of messages to. !!!!

Seriously folks think safe!!!!

By *.Man1510Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"Wouldn't ask for an explanation as to why not someone can't accom. Seems a bit rude to do so ? ?

I'm always happy to book an pay for a nice hotel.... providing they turn up. !"

P.S I can accom also. ! lol

By *lacksausage OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

"I see many profiles of men in their forties and fifties who can't accommodate because they house share. They don't specify who they share with rendering the explanation useless really "

And if they said who they shared with, they may forget to add why; rendering the initial explanation useless .....

By *.Man1510Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"Maybe people especially singles don't want to give there home address out to strangers, they may have had a few random messages , a phone call or Skype.

Security wise this doesn't mean they won't rape or rob you, check out what you own to come back and turn the house over.

In my opinion, I prefer to meet at clubs or hotels, and if after a few meets you feel they are genuine, then by all means invite them home.

So you have the most amazing sexy stranger, hot sex, and then some tie and tease, they go to use loo, and dissappear with family silver, and you have to wait for someone to untie you and explain that you put total trust of your house and possessions in the hands of someone that you had sent a couple of messages to. !!!!

Seriously folks think safe!!!! "

Very wise words.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I used to a lot, I help numerous parties and volumes of people have stayed the night.....

I no longer...

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Doesn't matter to me if someone can't accommodate as I do. It's 2015 there are many reasons why someone can't accomodate

over a year ago

I feel hotel meets to be safer as I'm new and never had a meet seems a bit more secure.

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Eastbourne

I don't know you well enough to invite you into my home.

If they don't like it tough.

After all it is your home.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

once they know your address, there is no way back from them knowing. Unless you move

just takes one idiot

over a year ago

You shouldn't need to explain anything OP. There is enough choice on here without going into peoples reasons for stuff. Fabbers either accept that you cant accommodate or they can jog on

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

I won't accommodate unless I've met someone as few times so I don't ask it of anyone else, however I see more male profiles that can't than female ones

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

I never explain why I choose not to accommodate and I would never ask anyone why they can't/won't either.

None of my feckin' business!

over a year ago

Hotel meets and clubs for me , don't want to be accommodated in someone's house nor me accommodating them , I prefer safer environments .

No one is gonna shout "rape" when they are caught by their husbands in a club :-

I don't trust people , what if the woman starts to enjoy me far too much and I am in their marital bed and the husband just gets pissed and starts a fight with me or the wife IN THEIR house , I don't trust anyone especially when it comes to matters of the heart

By *ipswingCouple
over a year ago

portrush

"We don't accomodate as we don't feel comfortable bringing strangers into our home, neither would we meet at another persons home unless we knew them well. Surely more people would choose not to because of similar reasons?"

over a year ago

I've only ever met one guy at his house so its not an issue for me ~ I prefer to meet in a hotel.

over a year ago

wouldnt bother me and to be honest i like meeting at mine

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

the consensus appears to be that explanation isn't required yet if a man asks for advice on his profile one of the first things he will be told is to explain why he can't accommodate (obviously if he's said he can't ).

By *amantha1967Woman
over a year ago

Redditch

Totally agree. I have trusted loonies and not trusted perfectly nice people- my error.As a single woman living alone in the country I would hope people would understand that my privacy and security come first. Always happy to meet in a club or hotel.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Totally agree. I have trusted loonies and not trusted perfectly nice people- my error.As a single woman living alone in the country I would hope people would understand that my privacy and security come first. Always happy to meet in a club or hotel. "

As a single woman you could request a meet on mars

By *reedy_for_funCouple
over a year ago

My House

We won't accom because of kids and the house would need to be perfect in every aspect before I let anyone in.

We rarely go to others homes as we have such little free time we prefer clubs where we can have a drink, we're under no pressure to play and if we do want to play, there's plenty of people to abuse, oops I mean, plenty of people to meet

over a year ago

I wouldn't accommodate if I were single, and I wouldn't expect anyone to explain their reasons to me if they didn't either. But when I'm meeting it's in hotels anyway.

over a year ago

This is easy explained as that i have a son and he lives with me and would never bring anyone home that i do not know and trust. Simple as that.

By *lack Shoe Red SoulCouple
over a year ago

North Hampshire

"We don't accomodate as we don't feel comfortable bringing strangers into our home, neither would we meet at another persons home unless we knew them well. Surely more people would choose not to because of similar reasons?"

Once we get to know people we have been known to have them at ours -

We do also have a lodger (not for much longer) so it's always taken some planning...

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Maybe people especially singles don't want to give there home address out to strangers, they may have had a few random messages , a phone call or Skype.

Seriously folks think safe!!!! "

This is one of the best posts I've ever read I'm always gob smacked when I read a single girls flurtcast saying who wants to come round my place and fuck my brains out later tonight must be fit got the house all to myself .

I just shake my head thinking have you been living under a rock or something that you have no idea of the danger you may be putting yourself in to all in a effort to get laid .

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Kind of explaining where they are coming from.

Projection and speculation is an odd behaviour, well for me.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/09/15 21:35:38]

over a year ago

Wouldn't bother me, some can some can't. Same as myself, sometimes I can accommodate and sometimes I can't.

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"I never explain why I choose not to accommodate and I would never ask anyone why they can't/won't either.

None of my feckin' business!"

My _iew as well

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

The guy with the shed springs to mind....

By *illyjohnyCouple
over a year ago

brighton

We don't ask for a reason unless it says on their profile that they can and when we meet they can't ? But some guys feel that if they are willing to pay for a hotel then they can accommodate

By *illyjohnyCouple
over a year ago

brighton

We had a guy who we were arranging to meet but when asked the question so we can play at yours he replied I have the use of an empty factory or a large van

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

Guys can be single parents and women can play behind their partners backs too.

I can't usually accommodate due to kids but I do have that on my profile.

I know guys who have their kids at weekends, or have teenagers that may pop round.

over a year ago

I never ask why someone can't accommodate. If I become suspicious about them being in a relationship while we are chatting I will ask him. I've been asked a lot of times if I'm married or can accommodate sometimes.

over a year ago

Not something we even look at on profiles as we would never be interested in going to someone's house for a meet, so for us an explanation would not be required as it wouldn't be on our radar.

We love the escapism from our day to day lives so typically when we are having a night out for swinging or bdsm then we travel to various clubs and book our own hotel.

over a year ago

lots can but choose not to as they keep this side of their away from home (friends and neighbours etc)- we think its just an extra option if people can but dont stress if they dont - we can often but not always - plus we have found that some say they cant but once you know them they will - soooooo in fact it means bugger all - always the clubs

over a year ago

I can't because I have children at home.

Why can't you. ?????

over a year ago

I think the fact that we wouldn't want our neighbours building up a list of an odd demographic of visitors would suffice. Whether you're man, woman or couple!

By *ormerWelshcouple2020Man
over a year ago

Stourbridge

No issue with it, we can't due to kids but primarily as we don't want real life and play life to coincide.

over a year ago

"An explanation of why you cannot accommodate. This seemed to come up a lot while I was going through another thread.

Is this really a big deal? Would you meet those who explain their accommodation status(or lack of) simply because they explained?

No. We have a rule in that when we are meeting we never explain anything therefore we wouldn't ask our meets to provide us with explanations either.

"

over a year ago

I don't give a fuck what people presume...their loss..

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Is this really a big deal? Would you meet those who explain their accommodation status(or lack of) simply because they explained? "

No, as I don't question people. I don't meet those that don't, yet I've had those that don't ask why would it matter as I do...fucking cheek!

over a year ago

Is it because of ur curtains ?

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I feel hotel meets to be safer as I'm new and never had a meet seems a bit more secure. "

There have been incidents where women have turned up at hotels to be met by a group of men who'd paid expecting a gang bang. Don't be complacent.

Post new Message to Thread